Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-29-2016, 12:28 AM   #1
bedared

Default Elsa game come to her end

“Hey I am seeing you pussy naked. I know that you couldn`t see me, but what I want you to tell is that in few hours the sun will raise up and you don’t have where to hide yourself. So If you don’t want to be seen like this by your entire city you must respect what I am saying to you. I could help you to arrive home without much hassle. So do you understand?”

“Yes, Master. I will do anything you wanted but help me arrive home. I am very scared.”

“First of all, I want you to rub your fuckin clit in front of me. And pay attention not trying to fool me because I will punish you very hard.” Short break. ”Ah, I forgot you are not allowed to cum without permission. So come on, go ahead”.

Elsa sat herself down with her legs spread. She put her hand on her fucking pussy and she began rubbing her clit trying to avoid her orgasm. But the clit cream and her excitement makes his duty little by little and she began to moan desperately not knowing how to avoid her orgasm. Her entire body began to shiver every time she rub her fucking little clit and she was all wet between her legs.

Elsa was begging her master to let her cum: “Oh please Master have mercy on your little slave cause I am cumming too bad. I am cumming so fucking bad. Pleaseee”.

“Ok, you can cum Elsa heard the redemptive words”.

Elsa was squirting all over the place and as far as she knows she never has such powerful orgasms. She was screaming like a fucking bitch without truly care that anybody could heard her. The truth is that all these experiences makes her a different person. She never thought that she could became such a whore.

“Good Elsa. You have been such a good girl and for this I will help you arriving home as I promise. You have to do this: you must go half a mile left and you will find a scarf in a bush. You must pick the scarf and go near the road, tied your eyes and wait here. If you try to fool me, you will remain there pussy naked. Do you understand?”

“Yes Master”. Elsa was running with her last powers to find the scarf. She looks like a fucking bitch. She looks like a beef out of wool between her legs trying to find her place.

She was looking scared in left and right to find the scarf. After 15 minutes of torments she found the scarf. She took it very fast and she was blindfolding her. She run to the edge of the wool and she was waiting there. After 5 minutes she heard the noise of a car stopped in front of her. She could not see it but she only heard the noise. She felt and heard the crunch of a car door opening in front of her. She looked very scared but all of a sudden she heard the torment girl`s voice: “come on Elsa come here, quickly”.

Elsa try to run and to took the scarf out but she heard the girl voice “don`t you dare to do a thing like this.”

Elsa sat on the car feeling the sensation of her naked pussy sitting on the leather back seat of the car. She felt the noise of the car moving. She was scared and she trembled on the back seat of her car. She felt every asphalt pit, she felt the powerful headlight of the participants on oncoming traffic.

After some minutes she felt the car stopped. Then she heard the voice of the girl next to her: “ok, take this bag and get down of the car”.

Elsa took scared the bag, she felt the door of the car opening and she get out of the car. The car started with screeching wheels and Elsa pulled of her scarf and find herself naked in the middle of a park near her house with a bag containing her clothes.

She dressed herself fast and she got home. She goes in her bed to sleep and she thought that this was her worst nightmare, although she liked it somehow.

What she did not know was that soon would learn that the night was far from being her worst nightmare. Her worst nightmare is about to come on the next part.
bedared is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk