Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 05-10-2014, 08:00 PM   #1
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Default Bathroom exposed dare

Go to any place that has a one toilet bathroom, usually fast food place have them, the kind where you ring a bell or get a key for the door, and use the bathroom.

Make sure you don't lock the door so if someone tries to open the door, it'll open up and they'll walk in on you on the toilet.

Put in headphones to make it look like you were listening to music in case they knock first, so you have an excuse for why you didn't answer.

Do the dare and report back here with your results

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.

Last edited by Truckernaut42; 05-10-2014 at 08:11 PM.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 12:58 PM   #2
NerdyGirl

I tried your dare in two different bathrooms. I had an idea and wanted to see how someone would react if they didn't think I knew that they walked in on me. I put the headphones in my ears and kind of closed my eyes so I could still see out of them but so anyone else would think they were closed. Then when I was in the bathroom I moved my head around like i was really into the music that I was listening too. For the dare I just had a bikini on for a top and some shorts on for bottoms since I'm kind of an exhibitionist.

Anyway, in the first bathroom I screwed up. It was about 15 mins before anyone walked in on me and then when they did it startled me an I accidentally opened my eyes. He just apologized and closed the door real fast.

On the second bathroom I managed to pull it off. It didn't take quite as long before someone opened the door. I kind of flinched a little but at least i didn't open my eyes and I tried to pretend like I was really into the music to cover up the flinch. He closed the door but then opened it again and I could see him through my eyelashes staring at me. Anyway, he closed it again and I thought that was it, so I had my eyes open but then I saw shadows moving under the crack of the door and lightly closed them again. Another guy opened the door and I could see the first guy with him along with another guy and they were all looking at me. So I kept pretending to listen to music while they rudely stared. Anyway, I let them watch until i saw one of them pulling out a phone, and since i didn't want my picture taken I opened my eyes and pretended to be startled (I was actually a tiny bit startled for real) and they closed the door. When I finally left I didn't see them anywhere so I guess they ran off.

Likes: semi-public, short-duration full public, flashing, nudity, masturbation, risk of getting caught or having clothes stolen.
Maybe: very public, sex, embarrassing, school, light pain, high risk of being caught, anything not in my likes or limits.
Limits: pics, meeting up, orgasm denial, lengthy dares, heavy pain, permanent, and anything dangerous.

Last edited by NerdyGirl; 05-12-2014 at 01:02 PM.
NerdyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 01:03 PM   #3
maxS
Distinguished Member

Nice that you avoided getting rapped!
maxS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 01:04 PM   #4
Allison~

Quote:
Originally Posted by NerdyGirl View Post
I tried your dare in two different bathrooms. I had an idea and wanted to see how someone would react if they didn't think I knew that they walked in on me. I put the headphones in my ears and kind of closed my eyes so I could still see out of them but so anyone else would think they were closed. Then when I was in the bathroom I moved my head around like i was really into the music that I was listening too. For the dare I just had a bikini on for a top and some shorts on for bottoms since I'm kind of an exhibitionist.

Anyway, in the first bathroom I screwed up. It was about 15 mins before anyone walked in on me and then when they did it startled me an I accidentally opened my eyes. He just apologized and closed the door real fast.

On the second bathroom I managed to pull it off. It didn't take quite as long before someone opened the door. I kind of flinched a little but at least i didn't open my eyes and I tried to pretend like I was really into the music to cover up the flinch. He closed the door but then opened it again and I could see him through my eyelashes staring at me. Anyway, he closed it again and I thought that was it, so I had my eyes open but then I saw shadows moving under the crack of the door and lightly closed them again. Another guy opened the door and I could see the first guy with him along with another guy and they were all looking at me. So I kept pretending to listen to music while they rudely stared. Anyway, I let them watch until i saw one of them pulling out a phone, and since i didn't want my picture taken I opened my eyes and pretended to be startled (I was actually a tiny bit startled for real) and they closed the door. When I finally left I didn't see them anywhere so I guess they ran off.
That sounds hot!

Likes: Semi-public, humiliation (non-verbal), toys, nudity, and masturbation.
Dislikes: Orgasm control and ice.
Limits: pee/poo, pain, extremely messy, permanent/long-term, social suicide, and pics.

My toys.
My long term dares list.
Spoiler:
If asked what I'm wearing I must answer. [Was a dare]
Allison~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 01:05 PM   #5
NerdyGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxS View Post
That's true. Getting raped would have been bad. It would have really spoiled my day.

Likes: semi-public, short-duration full public, flashing, nudity, masturbation, risk of getting caught or having clothes stolen.
Maybe: very public, sex, embarrassing, school, light pain, high risk of being caught, anything not in my likes or limits.
Limits: pics, meeting up, orgasm denial, lengthy dares, heavy pain, permanent, and anything dangerous.
Old 05-12-2014, 01:06 PM   #6
maxS
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NerdyGirl View Post
That's true. Getting raped would have been bad. It would have really spoiled my day.
Well than next time don't do stupid things.
Old 05-12-2014, 01:13 PM   #7
NerdyGirl

Quote:
Well than next time don't do stupid things.
But I like doing stupid things.

I guess your right that it could have been dangerous though. I didn't really feel in danger in that particular situation but maybe I should have thought it through more.

Old 05-12-2014, 01:19 PM   #8
Allison~

Quote:
Just because a guy sees a girl who does not see him, it doesn't mean the girl is going to get rapped.

Limits: pee/poo, pain, extremely messy, permanent/long-term, social suicide, and pics.

My toys.
My long term dares list.
Spoiler:
Old 05-12-2014, 01:23 PM   #9
maxS
Distinguished Member

I dont know about you but a little girl alone in a public toilet with two dudes comming in...that just rings my alarm bells.
There is a reason that you have to get a key for those places and its not so you cant steal their toilet paper.
Old 05-12-2014, 01:38 PM   #10
NerdyGirl

I think max had some good concerns. I'm into exhibitionism and stuff but I didn't really think about how that might be a bad idea in certain places. I was a little annoyed at max at first but I think he had good advice and just cared about my safety.

But I also agree with Allison that most men aren't just going to go raping someone. So I don't think i was in too much danger but I guess i should have thought about it more since some guys might see a girl on the toilet and get all humphappy and stuff.

Old 05-12-2014, 01:51 PM   #11
Allison~

Actually now I'm thinking about doing this dare.

My toys.
My long term dares list.
Spoiler:
Old 05-12-2014, 01:52 PM   #12
maxS
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allison~ View Post
Let me know where and I'll come take a look (:
Old 05-12-2014, 02:27 PM   #13
NerdyGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allison~ View Post
Let us know how it goes.

Advertisements
Kink Talk