Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 06-17-2020, 05:35 AM   #106
Adidas
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by subDanni View Post
Have you made any of the subs that serve you now do any public tasks? (hidden public) Or are you planning something for anyone of them? If you don't want to reveal it here, that's OK. I'm just (very) curious.
Public, especially Hidden Public, is amongst my biggest likes. So as you might guess i've given quite a lot of those tasks in the past.

One current sub will go out dressed at night for a bit of a walk around where she lives. Not even a task, she just likes it. So with her i'm giving her a few tasks to take that up a level. More revealing clothes, riskier routes, adding in a few stops to edge or take pictures for me.

Although the problem at the moment with the other two are current restrictions where they live. Could go for a walk somewhere, but most places are still closed or restricted access. We're working together to figure out usable places.

Quote:
The sub that did the fully body shave and wax. Was the waxing done by themselves or at a shop?
Just themselves. They are surprisingly good at it, quite a bit of previous practice!

Quote:
Who is your three favorite characters in game of thrones?
Tyrion Lannister (Peter Dinklage is phenomenal!), Brienne (Gwendolyne Christie is phenomenal!) and Hodor (he is the most loyal and selfless person and you have to love him). Egret is up there, as is Jamie Lannister and Dianna Riggs character.

Have an amazing sissy slave for 2+ years! Have a new hypno/denial female slave! Have an awesome sensual female slave! - Yes, i'm building a little hareem of sluts
I do not want any more subs, do not ask, you will just get blocked.

My AMA - Come ask anything at all!
My Intro - Learn about who i am!
Joint AMA with My Sissy - Come as us anything!
[Half-Fiction] A Kitty & Her Mistress - Story Time
Adidas is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Adidas for this post:
Old 06-18-2020, 03:46 AM   #107
subDanni

Have you considered combining hidden public with one of your other top kinks, bondage, for this sub? Not talking about extreme or super risky of course.

Have you made a sub 'borrow' (or steal) someone's underwear and wear it? Or had them do other humiliating things with it, like put it on their head.

Have any if your subs begged you recently? If so, what did they beg for? (if you're OK with sharing it)
subDanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 03:56 AM   #108
Adidas
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Have you considered combining hidden public with one of your other top kinks, bondage, for this sub? Not talking about extreme or super risky of course.
Been there done that. Had subs tie themselves up outside before, or humiliate themselves in a public toilet/changing-room, or do some edging or anal behind the bins

Quote:
Have you made a sub 'borrow' (or steal) someone's underwear and wear it? Or had them do other humiliating things with it, like put it on their head.
Yes i have. And made sure anything was washed properly before being replaced! Subs have borrowed from sisters, girlfriends, mothers and friends for me. Ranges from underwear to socks to pjs to whole outfits. Depends on the sub and the person they can borrow from.
It's a brilliant humiliation method!

Quote:
Have any if your subs begged you recently? If so, what did they beg for? (if you're OK with sharing it)
Yes one has. They begged me to take down some pictures of them i posted. Of course i did, but only after they agreed to a few little tasks for me.
(don't worry people, they were safe, no limits or consent broken)

Have an amazing sissy slave for 2+ years! Have a new hypno/denial female slave! Have an awesome sensual female slave! - Yes, i'm building a little hareem of sluts

Old 06-18-2020, 03:07 PM   #109
philmcrakin

What do your subs do to try to gain the upper hand in being your favorite/receiving the most affection from you?

When did you know that each sub would be a good candidate for you?

Do you plan on having more subs? Or are you happy with the current number you have?
philmcrakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 03:21 PM   #110
Adidas
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by philmcrakin View Post
What do your subs do to try to gain the upper hand in being your favorite/receiving the most affection from you?
They just be themselves, good submissives. They know i like surprises, so will try and send me a good picture from time to time, offer up fun ideas to try. That does well at getting my attention for a while.

Quote:
When did you know that each sub would be a good candidate for you?
A first conversation gives me a good idea if we have a chance, after a week or two it's clear if we are right for each other. It's much easier to find red flags and just avoid bad people right from the start, i won't entertain any conversation with most people.

Quote:
Do you plan on having more subs? Or are you happy with the current number you have?
I think the most i would have is 5, because i need to be able to pay them all proper attention and effort. Above that i know i can't handle it.
But that doesn't mean i'm actively looking. 3's good for now, i'm getting my needs met. So only if i see someone really interesting would i consider anyone new right now.

Old 06-19-2020, 01:24 AM   #111
subDanni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adidas View Post
Yes one has. They begged me to take down some pictures of them i posted. Of course i did, but only after they agreed to a few little tasks for me.
(don't worry people, they were safe, no limits or consent broken)
How was the begging done? By chat? Video? Webcam? Just a bit curious.

How long do you like to keep your subs denied of orgasm? Days? Weeks? Months? (you better not say years!)
Is it different from one to the other, or do you try to keep the same rules for them regarding orgasms?

If you'd let one of your subs play with themselves and have an orgasm, do you tell your other subs about it? You know, to make them jealous.
Old 06-19-2020, 02:40 AM   #112
Adidas
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
How was the begging done? By chat? Video? Webcam? Just a bit curious.
Chating on kik, with a few pictures of their sad face.

Quote:
How long do you like to keep your subs denied of orgasm? Days? Weeks? Months? (you better not say years!)
Is it different from one to the other, or do you try to keep the same rules for them regarding orgasms?
Usually it's weeks between orgasm. That's enough to get them very frustrated and obedient. But close together enough they remember what cumming felt like, making them even more desparate for a few more weeks.
I don't think i've ever let a sub cum more than twice in one week...
Longest sub for me went about two months denied.

I know what works and how people react to denial by now. So i have a basic plan i start everyone on, and then adjust it depending on the sub. Usually this means making it harder to earn an orgasm as some subs are very good little sluts and would otherwise cum everyday!

Quote:
If you'd let one of your subs play with themselves and have an orgasm, do you tell your other subs about it? You know, to make them jealous.
Maybe. I'm more likely to lie about it, say another sub came but only after X amount of time and doing Y task, so then i can make the sub suffer a bit longer...
If i can get a good recording of the first sub cumming i will show that off to others, and tell them that's what they can cum to.

Old 06-21-2020, 12:30 PM   #113
subDanni

Have you ever been dominated by one of your subs?

Have a sub ever made you mad for calling you a bad word? Like the C word, for example.

Do you enjoy watching a sub masturbate and edge, knowing you don't plan to let them cum?

What do you think about corner time? Is it something you make subs do?

Last edited by subDanni; 06-21-2020 at 12:36 PM.
Old 06-22-2020, 05:35 AM   #114
Adidas
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Have you ever been dominated by one of your subs?
No! I've switched with switches, but i couldn't have my sub dominate me... that would be too weird and it wouldn't be fun.

Quote:
Have a sub ever made you mad for calling you a bad word? Like the C word, for example.
Not really. Swearing doesn't bother me much at all. And my proper subs tend to like me, so any disagreement is civilized. So anything bad like that would come from a random person, and what do i care what they think?

Quote:
Do you enjoy watching a sub masturbate and edge, knowing you don't plan to let them cum?
Of course Getting them started, guiding them through it, building them up and up, getting them closer and closer... and denying them right at the edge just to laugh...

Quote:
What do you think about corner time? Is it something you make subs do?
It's boring for me. Watching it is boring, doing it is boring. I'd rather use that time to do something! I like line writing, or writing tasks, because at least the sub is actively thinking about something. Or human furniture at least they are providing me with a use.
Corner time, no thanks.

Old 06-22-2020, 06:30 AM   #115
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

1. what is the wildest dare you ever did
2. have you ever been nude in group
3. would you ever do a dice roll to see what you wear to a party if nude was in there
4. do you like micro mini skirts
5, what side do like the most dom or slave
6, would you dress a guy up as women and take them to a bar
7. would you put a guy on cam dress a guy up as women
8. what is the worse thing you gave a guy to do
9. what is a secret you like to keep away from everyone
10.what would you do if an older guy was nude in front of in their 50s
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2020, 02:29 PM   #116
Adidas
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
1. what is the wildest dare you ever did
As a dare, probably streaking around the inside, and outside, of my house at Uni when we were having a party. It was dark outside, but only like 8 or 9pm so not uncommon for people to be going past.

Quote:
2. have you ever been nude in group
Yes, see the above. Yes several other times too!

Quote:
3. would you ever do a dice roll to see what you wear to a party if nude was in there
No. But i might consider it if nude was not there, and it was a party at a bdsm club.

Quote:
4. do you like micro mini skirts
Not on me, i like them on others

Quote:
5, what side do like the most dom or slave
Domme by faaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrr! I'd never describe myself as slave, only Sub. And even then i've been way more Domme than sub for years.

Quote:
6, would you dress a guy up as women and take them to a bar
I would. Never done it with a full dress up, but i've had some guys wear panties out with me

Quote:
7. would you put a guy on cam dress a guy up as women
Done that.

Quote:
8. what is the worse thing you gave a guy to do
No idea, you'd be better off asking the guys what they liked least. Maybe convincing someone to pay for a ticket to see 'Now You See Me 2' in a cinema. That was a real bad way to spend money, awful awful date!

Quote:
9. what is a secret you like to keep away from everyone
Well i can't tell you a secret i like to keep away from everyone, because then i wouldn't be keeping it away from everyone. Then i'd need to tell you another secret, but that won't work because i'd be saying it. Then i'd need to tell you another... and you start to see the problem with this question

Also i don't like Breaking Bad

Quote:
10.what would you do if an older guy was nude in front of in their 50s
Two options here-
1) I didn't ask him to strip: I'm kicking him in the balls, calling the police to arrest him for indecent exposure, and getting him put on the sex offences register
2) I asked him to strip: in which case it's probably Brad Pitt and i'm about to fulfil a long time fantasy <3

Old 06-25-2020, 01:51 AM   #117
subDanni

Question about chastity - do you like male subs in a full belt or cages? Asking about visually, not practically (cages are probably more practical by far if its long term).
Do you find female subs in full chastity belt attractive?

Do you ever tease a chaste sub about how you can masturbate or even have sex, while they can't?

Do you have a favorite song that give you the good summer feeling?
Old 06-25-2020, 03:02 AM   #118
Dominic4e

How does it feel have the same name as a fucking sports brand
Dominic4e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2020, 06:00 AM   #119
Adidas
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Question about chastity - do you like male subs in a full belt or cages? Asking about visually, not practically (cages are probably more practical by far if its long term).
Do you find female subs in full chastity belt attractive?
Visually, cage is far more appealing. And then of cages, pink or white colored i much prefer over pure metal or seethrough ones.
Yes a full belt on a female is extremely attractice

Quote:
Do you ever tease a chaste sub about how you can masturbate or even have sex, while they can't?
Of course! Does any dominant not do this?

Quote:
Do you have a favorite song that give you the good summer feeling?
Lots! But for the moment let's say "5 More Days 'Til Summer - Lenny Kravitz"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic4e View Post
How does it feel have the same name as a fucking sports brand
why does this question feel very aggresive and rude?...
It feels fine otherwise i wouldn't have picked it, Dominic. If you read back through the AMA you'll see me try and answer the question "why is you username Adidas".

Old 06-25-2020, 06:07 AM   #120
CuriousHina

I need to admit I was to lazy to read the whole thread, but I have to ask out of curiosity:

Has your name anything to do with Korn?

Loves, Limits and in betweens

Here you can get my Kik

Check my blog, please and tell me how to improve it
CuriousHina is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk