Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-23-2015, 07:47 PM   #16
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

CHAPTER 11

Mark awoke the next morning alone in his bed, naked, and hard. For a second, he thought that everything that had happened the previous night had been a dream, that Morgan and he had not had sex, but the memories were too vivid to have been imagined. So where was Morgan now?

He got out of bed and started down the hallway, checking in each room to see if she was there. But there was no sign of her anywhere. “Morgan?” he called out.

“Down here!” came the faint answer. He followed it downstairs and into the breakfast area, where Morgan and Liz sat at the table with bowls of cereal. Liz was in her pajamas, and Morgan was still wearing the tank top and cute pink panties from the night before. When she saw him, Morgan giggled and blushed slightly.

“Um… Mark…”

“Oh my god,” Liz said, grinning. “It worked.”

Mark frowned. “What worked?”

Liz eyed him up and down. “Mark, you’re naked.”

Mark glanced at himself, down to his bare, erect dick. “Oops,” he apologized. “I’ll be right back with some clothes on.”

“No, you won’t,” said Liz, her hands on her hips.

Mark wanted to scoff at this, turn, and head back upstairs to get dressed, but he didn’t move. He didn’t so much as cover up, in fact. Both girls stared at his exposed manhood as he replied, flatly, “No, I won’t.” He paused. “What the hell?”

“You’re in a trance, Mark,” Liz said. “It’s not exactly like the one Morgan was in, though. You’re aware, you’re processing everything that’s going on, but you’re still compelled to do whatever I say. Such as… hmm… spank yourself.” Mark did so without hesitation, smacking his ass so hard it made him flinch. He remained rooted to the spot, and still did not cover up.

“I did some studying,” Liz continued. “I woke you up last night and hypnotized you. You were barely awake, so the trance wasn’t hard. I just finished telling Morgan about it.”

Mark looked to Morgan, confused. “I’m really curious,” she said. “I want to see it from the outside. If it makes you feel better, you look great!”

“You know, it doesn’t,” Mark replied, but his uncontrollable boner told a different story. He knew how hypnosis worked, which meant that in some submissive part of his mind he wanted this.

“I’ve given you a few trigger words as well,” Liz said. “DOGGY.”

Mark dropped to his hands and knees immediately and began crawling around, his dick bobbing with every canine movement. His tongue hung out, and he felt more exposed than ever before, but he was unable to stop. He shook his ass from side to side, wagging an imaginary tail with glee.

“Speak!” Liz commanded, and Mark barked. This was humiliating—and surprisingly hot. If it hadn’t been Liz giving the orders, he might even be excited about following them. He crawled on all fours over to Morgan and sniffed her ankles. This wasn’t a conscious action, but it felt good. This was what a good doggy did. Morgan scratched him tenderly behind his ear, and he nuzzled up against her calf. The dog program went pretty deep, he thought. Then he lay down on his back, his belly exposed, his dick standing at full mast in the open air of the breakfast area.

“This is nuts,” Morgan said.

“Good boy!” Liz told Mark and went over to him. She reached out a hand and rubbed his tummy. Mark smiled up at her, grateful for the attention and simultaneously freaking out about how in-depth his hypnosis was. Soon enough, Morgan joined in, rubbing him lower, her hand occasionally brushing his dick and making it twitch in anticipation. One rub ended with Morgan’s hand fully around his shaft, and Mark lost control. He flipped back over, crawled over to Morgan, and, like a pitiful dog, began humping her leg furiously.

“Ummm… that’s okay,” Morgan said. “You, uh, don’t need to…” her voice trailed off. Mark, on the other hand, didn’t skip a beat. He ground his hard dick into the soft flesh of Morgan’s calf, licking her thigh appreciatively and panting. He no longer considered the humiliation, but surrendered to his animal desires.

There was a loud snap. “Down, boy!” Liz said, her voice raised. “STOP.” Instantly, Mark jumped away from Morgan’s leg and stood up, mortified about what he had just done.

“I’m so sorry,” Mark said, crimson. His erection didn’t subside, however. When would that thing go down?

As if reading his mind, Liz said, “You’re going to stay hard until I let you cum. For now, though, how about you go into the back yard?”

Mark wanted to shake his head, but he walked out the back door as Liz had asked. There was a decently high fence around their back yard, but he still felt exposed. The cool morning air blew past his dick. He took a few tentative steps out onto the grass, and Liz and Morgan followed him. Liz was smiling.

“How about you get on your knees and jerk it until I let you cum?” Liz said.

Mark nodded. “Yes, mistress,” he said, and couldn’t believe he said it. Then he dropped to his knees and began to stroke his cock. It felt amazing, better than masturbation normally felt. Was it because Morgan could see him, and he liked being seen, or was it because of his strange trance? He didn’t know, but he couldn’t stop.

“Oh, and Morgan,” Liz said, “IT’S GO TIME.” Morgan’s hand went inside her panties, and Liz started laughing. “This is too easy. You guys are priceless.” Liz strode over to Morgan and yanked her novelty panties down to the ground. Morgan didn’t stop rubbing, but instead increased its pace. Liz took her cell phone out of her pocket and snapped a picture. “This’ll come in handy, you adorable slut,” she said, smirking evilly.

The sight of Morgan going to town on herself only made Mark more aroused, and he didn’t know how much longer he’d be able to hold on. He’d been on edge all morning, and this could push him over. He hoped his sister said whatever she needed to say soon, and he’d get his release.

Liz came back over to Mark, her phone out. She was taking a video, he realized, a thought which both humiliated him and filed him with pleasure. “Last night, I told you something you’d have to repeat. Now, repeat it,” she ordered.

What? Mark wondered. But he didn’t have to wonder for long, as the words burst forth from his subconscious and made their way out of his mouth. “My name is Mark Hartford. I’m eighteen years old, I go to Mason High School, and I’m a naughty, horny boy.”

“Good,” Liz purred. “Now you can cum for me.”

“Thank you, mistress,” Mark said breathlessly. The camera was still on him, and he was filled with a rush of sensation unlike any he’d felt before. This was incredible. This was phenomenal. He moaned as three white jets of cum shot from his dick onto the dewy morning grass. Then he collapsed on the ground. Liz stopped the video and pocketed her phone.

“Nice,” she said, smug. “Remember now, I’ve got some tasty blackmail on you, bro. When you’ve collected yourself, come back inside. I’ll have a few more tasks for you.” She turned around, walked past the still masturbating Morgan, and went back into the house.

Mark went over to Morgan, whose nipples were poking out of her tank top. She was cooing with pleasure, with no sense of the world around her. Mark put a hand on her back, and her eyes snapped open. “Do you want to finish?” he asked. Morgan blushed, but nodded. “Okay. It’s just me out here with you. Liz is gone for now.”

So softly Mark could barely hear it, Morgan whispered, “Help me finish.”

Mark gulped. He hadn’t been expecting that. Still, he couldn’t think of anything at the moment he wanted more. So he went behind her and pulled her in close. He placed a hand on each barely covered breast and caressed the nipples through the fabric. Morgan sighed. Mark kissed her, tenderly at first, but then hungrily, wanting her, and her wanting him even more. His wilting dick pressed up against her backside, and she ground against him, surprising him even more. He reached a hand down to where she was rubbing, and it came up dripping. She rubbed faster and faster, her hand becoming a blur, then stopped abruptly with a “BWUH.” She pressed her ass against him—he was getting hard again already—and trembled as she squirted on the grass.

“Woah,” she said once her tremors died down. “I’ve never squirted before.” She kissed Mark again. “Thank you,” she whispered, pulling his naked form in for an embrace.

“You’re welcome,” replied Mark. “And don’t worry about Liz. I’ll figure something out. We’ll get her back.”

Morgan grinned, her face flushed. “I’m counting on it.”

Kik ID: DL1620

I am a switch (although more frequently sub than dom). Check out my PM dares!
Dare Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 08:36 AM   #17
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

CHAPTER 12

They found Liz in her bedroom, lying on her bed with her hands behind her head. “Hey, there,” she said, relaxed. “Glad you finally made it.”

Mark couldn’t explain why to himself, but he still hadn’t put on any clothes. This was probably part of the instructions given to him by his sister, and by this point, he didn’t see much reason to cover up. The two girls had seen everything embarrassing they could see. For the moment, at least he was soft.

“Now, remember,” Liz said, “I gave you some triggers. Here’s another one: GODDESS.”

Mark fell to his knees in front of his sister. How had he not noticed how perfect she was? (A perfect bitch, the normal part of his mind retorted.) He kissed her feet as Morgan watched on, looking clearly uncomfortable. Liz was here now, and the least Mark could do was appreciate her properly.

Then a thought entered his head. If her body was perfect, then that meant her pajamas were hiding the perfection from the world. He had to fix it! In one motion, he tugged Liz’s shorts and panties off her legs, exposing her pussy to the air. In another, he yanked her shirt and bra off, leaving her naked on the bed. Then he returned to her feet and resumed kissing them, one toe at a time.

“Who do you serve?” asked Liz, seemingly unfazed by her newfound state of undress.

“You, mistress,” Mark replied.

“Mark, you don’t have to do this,” Morgan said.

“He serves me, not you,” Liz told her. “Though you ate pussy like a champ last night.” She rolled over on her stomach, and Mark moved to kiss her now exposed ass. “You know, the more control I get, the more I like it. TRANCE, Morgan.”

Morgan’s eyes glazed over. “Yes, mistress,” she said.

“First off, get naked,” Liz commanded. Morgan did, and when Mark saw her naked body he felt himself get hard again. Not that there was anything to do about it; he was stuck here kissing his sister’s ass. “There’s something in the top drawer of my bedside table. Get it for me.”

“Yes, mistress,” Morgan said, and went over to the bedside table. From it she pulled a long, thick purple dildo, which she brought to Liz.

“Mark, I’d like a massage,” Liz said.

Mark nodded and left her ass. “Yes, mistress.” He moved up to her back and began kneading the skin, rubbing his hands all over her flesh.

“Now, Morgan, why don’t you get that thing nice and wet for me?” Morgan nodded and sensually stuck the dildo in her mouth, licking it and moving it in and out while Mark massaged Liz. “I think that’s good enough.” Morgan took the dildo out of her mouth, where it glistened in the room’s light. “Now use it to get me off. I want to cum this morning.”

“Yes, mistress,” said Morgan, who walked down towards the bottom half of Liz’s body. She positioned the dildo at the entrance to Liz’s slit, then inserted it slowly, which made Liz moan. Morgan began gently fucking the younger girl, who moved her hips in time with each thrust of the faux dick.

Liz turned over so she was facing up once more. “Don’t stop, either of you,” she ordered. Mark began massaging her breasts until the nipples were as hard as any he’d ever seen. Morgan increased her pace, inserting the dildo a little further each time, and Liz whimpered with each thrust. “Oh god,” she whispered. “Don’t stop don’t stop don’t stop…” Her voice trailed off.

She was close now, and shut out the world around her. She surrendered herself to the massaging, to the dildo inside her, to the way this all felt. When she climaxed, she was silent this time, her mouth contorting into an O of release. Her hands searched blindly for anything to grab and alighted upon Mark’s dick. She squeezed him even as he kept massaging and Morgan kept moving her dildo in and out rhythmically. Liz hadn’t told them to stop, so they hadn’t. But now, she felt another one building up, and she couldn’t catch her breath in time to stop them.

So she let go as she crested the wave into a second orgasm, this one as loud as the first one was soft. She screamed like a woman in pain—“FUUUUUUUUUCK!” Her body went rigid, then collapsed in convulsions. But they didn’t quit. Mark moaned, and Liz realized she was jerking him off without thinking. She let go of his dick at once and said, her voice shaky, “That’s enough, stop it, please, I’ve already come twice. Just AWAKE already.”

Both Mark and Morgan snapped out of their respective trances, blinking. Mark felt a new freeness, and became fully aware of just how naked and aroused he was right now. He and Morgan looked at each other and grinned. They weren’t thinking about what they’d done with Liz, but with each other, and they weren’t ashamed of that.

“Damn, you two make good slaves,” Liz said, panting and sweaty. “I’ll be in the shower freshening up. If you two are up for it, join me. We all need one right now.”

Then she left the room. Mark and Morgan’s eyes met, and they were thinking the same thing: this could be their chance to tip the scales in their favor.

Old 10-25-2015, 06:37 AM   #18
seekerofsoulz95

Great Great Story bro keep it up.
seekerofsoulz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 08:41 AM   #19
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

This is a bit of a shorter chapter. Still, enjoy!

CHAPTER 13

Liz turned on the shower and gasped as the cold water hit her gentle curves. After all the sensations of that morning, one more on top of them threatened to overwhelm her. As the water streamed down her breasts, she remembered how incredible it had all felt to know she had so much power over her brother, to watch him and Morgan masturbate until they couldn’t take it anymore. The water washed over her hair and down to her hips, and Liz recalled how intense her pleasure had been when they brought her to not one, but two orgasms.

What she had now was a genuine resource. If she got bored, she could force one or both of them to do as she wanted for her amusement. If she got horny, they could give her a hand. Or a mouth, in Morgan’s case—that girl had eaten her out like a pro last night.

Without thinking, her fingers crept back to her slit. She didn’t need to have an orgasm, but she liked the feel of having something there. She worked her outer folds, the water bouncing off her hand, every motion causing moist slurping sounds. Morgan and Mark would be here soon, probably, and she would have to stop before then, but for now, it was best to just enjoy the moment. She closed her eyes and let out a soft sigh. The water was warming up.

Suddenly, her eyes snapped open. Something felt different. Then she noticed the cell phone poking around the edge of the curtain. She yelped, and the phone was withdrawn in a flash. Liz whipped the curtain aside, not caring about modesty, and saw the still naked, smiling bodies of Mark and Morgan. Mark’s phone was out, and he was looking at the screen intently.

“What the hell are you doing?” Liz asked. This was Morgan’s cue to spring into action. She strode into the shower, sliding behind Liz. With one hand, she pinned the younger girl’s arms behind her back, and with the other, she covered Liz’s mouth. Liz realized what was going on. Now, not only could she not move, she couldn’t say “TRANCE” either.

“To be honest, I didn’t expect the video to turn out this well,” Mark said. Liz struggled, but Morgan’s grip was strong. “You are one horny girl, aren’t you, sis? And you tried to take advantage of us. But then you got distracted and left your phone with all the incriminating evidence in your bedroom. Don’t worry, I cleaned it all up for you. Now, it looks like things have changed a bit.”

As if on cue, Morgan spun Liz around without loosening her grip. Mark stayed out of the shower, but reached his hand in to spank his sister’s exposed ass. He spanked her until all her cheeks were bright red, and then Morgan faced Liz to the front once more.

“Blackmail won’t be enough with you, though, because you’ll just hypnotize us again,” Mark went on. “So I decided to just use this as incentive. Before we came in, I had Morgan briefly put me under and implant a suggestion—namely, that the moment YOU put me in a trance, I will automatically send this video to twenty guys in your grade along with the message ‘Wanna join me?’. You’ll be famous in days. Do you understand?”

Liz nodded—not much, because Morgan’s hand made too much movement impossible.

“Still, we have to get even, I think,” said Mark. He reached into a drawer and pulled out a pen. Why there were pens in the bathroom, Liz didn’t know; her family kept writing utensils everywhere. When he turned back to Liz, there was an evil smile on his face, and Liz knew what was coming next.

“Just focus on the pen,” Mark said, his voice slow, smooth, and calming. “Focus on the pen and the sound of my voice.”

Old 10-28-2015, 12:36 PM   #20
SubFreyaxoxo

Keep going I love it

Roleplay - Being at a bus stop then being put in a van and made into a slut and raped
* waiting at the bus stop alone listening to my music through headphones*
Kik is bitemegirl17
SubFreyaxoxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 02:36 PM   #21
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

For now at least, this is the last part. I hope you enjoy this, and I'm glad so many of you got a kick out of this story!

CHAPTER 14

When Liz was under, Mark turned off the shower, and he and Morgan led her out of the room. The trio marched down the hall, two of them wet, all of them naked, until they reached Liz’s room once more. A trail of drips followed them to the bed, where Mark told Liz to lay down. She did as commanded with the appropriate “Yes, master.” She did not care how she looked; her legs were splayed open and the folds of her pussy visible. Mark looked away.

“Now what?” asked Morgan.

“Now we need to put an end to this,” Mark said. “We have to embarrass her so thoroughly that she’ll know anything is possible and she won’t hypnotize us anymore.”

Morgan raised an eyebrow. “What do you have in mind?”

“I think I’ve got an idea, but it won’t be pretty.”

Liz awoke with a start. She could feel the breeze on her body, keeping her nipples erect and raising goosebumps all over. She was in the middle of a field, totally naked. Something felt strange. The feeling was coming from between her thighs. Liz glanced down and yelped. Their dog was down there, going to town on her! She sprang away from the dog and slammed her legs shut.

That was when she noticed Mark and Morgan. Both of them were laughing, and Mark had his cell phone out. He lowered the hand holding the phone. “I figured, since you put Morgan through that last night, you wouldn’t mind evening the score,” he said. He was wearing clothes again, as was Morgan. The two of them together made for a dynamic and slightly frightening team.

“W-where am I?” said Liz after an unbearably long pause.

“About a mile from home,” Mark answered. “In the field on the far side of the park where nobody goes. There are way better questions you could be asking right now, but I think you’ll find most of them are in this video.” He held out the phone to Liz, who snatched it out of his hands greedily. “And don’t think you can just delete it. I’ve already emailed a copy to myself and Morgan.”

Liz looked at the phone. She knew that after seeing this, there was no going back, but she also knew that the longer she waited, the more likely it was that someone would come to this field and see her in her current state of undress. She opened the video and began to watch.

It started with her on her bed, still wet from her shower. She remembered that shower, and how her brother and Morgan had caught her, but everything after was fuzzy. Her legs were wide open, leaving nothing to the imagination. “My name is Elizabeth Hartford. I’m sixteen years old, I go to Mason High School, and I’m hungry for dick.”

She went over to her dresser drawer and pulled out a very familiar object—her dildo. “This is how I give a blowjob,” she said, and put the dildo in her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down the shaft of the dildo, but she never stopped smiling. She took the dildo out for a second, spit on the tip, and got back to work.”

“You’ve got some technique,” Morgan taunted in the field. “How many blowjobs have you given, would you estimate?”

Liz blushed and turned her attention back on the video, where she was fastening a belt around her favorite teddy bear’s waist and attaching the dildo to make a makeshift strap-on. “Let me show you how I fuck Mr. Cuddles,” she said in a trance.

In the field, Liz spun to face her brother. “Did you put me up to this?”

Mark shook his head. “I was never specific with you. I just told you to show off when the cameras started rolling. You just like to show off more than I would have expected. Granted, I did tell you that everything made you horny, and you took to that immediately.”

Back in the video, Liz had mounted Mr. Cuddles and started humping the stuffed animal furiously. She had her back turned to the camera, so all that could be seen was the way her ass jiggled with each determined thrust. It was humiliating, but at least—

Then she spun around on the dildo to face the camera. She didn’t break her pace, and she began to grunt as she bounced up and down on the fake penis inside her. Her breasts wobbled like crazy, her normally pale skin was flushed, and her face was the model of irresistible pleasure.

“Tell us, if you had one wish right now, what would it be?” Morgan asked from somewhere out of frame. Liz hoped desperately that it wasn’t anything too embarrassing, but didn’t dare get her hopes up. She knew the way her mind wandered when she masturbated.

“I—unh—I wish I was in my English class right now,” the Liz in the video said, louder than normal. “And that—fuck—all the guys were taking turns with me, and—oh God—everyone else was watching and it never never never ended.” She bucked harder on Mr. Cuddles and moaned.

“And what would you say to all the boys in your class?” Morgan said.

“Fuck me,” Liz replied without hesitation. “Fuck me please, girls, too. Everyone. Fill up all my holes. Use me, make me cum. I wanna be your slut, your toy, your slave, your—FUCK!” To Liz’s shame, she came right at that moment, humping her teddy bear like there was no tomorrow.

“Maybe you’ve seen enough,” Mark said, reaching to take the phone away from her.

Liz pulled it away from him. “No. I need to see it all.”

The video skipped forward a bit. Now they were all in Mark’s car. Mark and Morgan had their clothes on, and Liz was sitting naked in the backseat, mindlessly playing with herself. They pulled up to a window, and Liz realized to her horror that they were at a drive-through. A boy about Liz’s age was at the window. He didn’t look familiar, and Liz hoped he went to another high school. As the boy passed Mark their food, Morgan rolled the rest of the windows down. The boy was given an unobstructed glance of the naked, masturbating Liz. The boy looked shocked.

“Don’t worry about her,” Mark said. “She likes to be seen.”

Liz nodded in agreement, and the boy in the window squinted at her. “Wait a minute,” he said. “Is that… Liz Hartford?”

“Yes, sir,” Liz said, grinning. “Wanna join me?”

The boy blushed, and Liz was struck by a realization—she DID know this guy. He didn’t go to high school with her, but that was because he’d moved in the eighth grade. His name was Alan, and they’d had a couple classes together in middle school. They moved in different circles: he was a chubby nerd, and Liz and her friends had made fun of him behind his back. “I…uh… my break starts in ten minutes. Can I come then?”

“You can cum anytime,” Liz replied.

The video skipped again, and now the door of Mark’s car was opening and Alan was getting inside. Liz pulled him in, greedy, and shut the door. In moments, she was kissing his pimpled face, and soon after his work pants and boxers were around his ankles. Liz pushed Alan down onto the seat, his dick exposed. If he noticed he was being filmed, he didn’t mind. He didn’t need any encouragement to get hard, although his erection was a truly unimpressive four inches. Still, the Liz in the video licked her lips and crawled across the floor of the car over to it.

First, she held Alan’s manhood between her breasts and squeezed. Alan gasped as Liz stroked his shaft. Then she put him in her mouth, displaying the same expertise she had with the dildo earlier. All the while, Liz’s hand worked between her thighs. He didn’t last long, orgasming within a minute and collapsing into the seat. Liz swallowed almost everything, although a little bit dripped down her chin and onto her chest. Still, she kept masturbating, fingering herself with gleeful abandon.

“Don’t leave,” she told Alan. “Watch me finish.”

Alan dutifully stayed another five minutes while Liz worked her way to her fourth orgasm of the day. As she came, she kissed Alan fiercely and ground her dripping crotch on his leg. She wrote her number on the receipt for the food and handed it to him. “Call me anytime you want to play,” she said seductively.

“Holy shit,” Liz said as she watched the video. “I thought hypnosis only made me do things I wanted to do.”

“It does,” Mark replied. “Maybe you need to ask yourself some questions.”

The video skipped again, and Liz was walking on her hands and knees beside the dog through the forest. Soon, they reached a field, the field she was sitting in right now. Morgan was holding a jar of peanut butter, and Liz took it from her. She opened the lid, scooped a handful out, and rubbed it on her pussy. The dog sauntered over to her and sniffed, then started licking.

“A couple final questions,” Morgan said. “First, did you enjoy today?”

“Yes, mistress,” Liz answered, twitching as the dog licked away.

“Second, what did you think about hypnosis?”

“I love it, mistress. Everything feels so good. I want to be hypnotized every day.”

“So you’re not embarrassed?”

“I’m too horny to be embarrassed.”

“So, what you’re saying is you want us to hypnotize you more often.”

“Yes, mistress. Please, mistress.”

“Okay, I think we’ve got enough.”

“I agree,” said Mark. “AWAKE.”

Then Liz blinked a few times, looked around the field, and noticed the dog licking her. She yelped, drew back, and glanced at the camera. The video ended.

There was a long pause before Mark spoke. “Um… do you have any questions?”

Liz shook her head. “I don’t think there are any worth asking right now. I, uh, seemed to be enjoying myself in that.”

Morgan nodded. “Yeah, it was pretty crazy.”

“And you both have copies of this?”

“Yeah,” said Mark. “So there’s no getting rid of this. You don’t get to hypnotize us anymore, unless one or both of us asks for it.” He put an arm around Morgan and whispered in her ear. “Of course, it might be fun to play in the future.”

Morgan blushed, but she kissed him. “I’m counting on it.”

What Liz said next surprised them all, Liz included. “I know you’re not getting rid of it. What I mean is, well… can I have a copy?”

THE END

Old 11-06-2015, 08:27 AM   #22
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

Sad that it's the Last part. I really enjoyed this story. I hope it will get continued some day.
Old 11-06-2015, 10:37 AM   #23
dare girl567

Default Noooooooo

this can't be the end I just got hooked holy crow there better be a sequel
limits: public, family, illegal, piss, poo, blood,permanant, hot sauce, icy hot

Free sub
dare girl567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 03:14 PM   #24
SubFreyaxoxo

Please let there be a squel I love it I'm hooked it can never ever end

Roleplay - Being at a bus stop then being put in a van and made into a slut and raped
* waiting at the bus stop alone listening to my music through headphones*
Kik is bitemegirl17
SubFreyaxoxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 08:15 PM   #25
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

I do have a couple sequel ideas, one focused on Liz and another on Mark and Morgan. I don't think either one will be as long as this one, and I don't think either one is quite ready to go yet, but I feel pretty confident in saying you'll see these characters again. There's a reason I left a few things open-ended...

Old 11-08-2015, 09:48 AM   #26
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Damnit it's over already....
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 09:06 AM   #27
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Honestly I thought Morgan would have added some other trigger words for just her when she put Mark under. After all the embarrassment she went through you would think that she would want a little payback.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 11:36 AM   #28
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

Morgan still doesn't know that it was Mark who first hypnotized her. Liz told her that she did it.

At least, Morgan doesn't know yet...

Old 11-15-2015, 03:26 PM   #29
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Wow great story from start to finish. I loved adding the dog for additional humiliation
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk