Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-21-2008, 01:25 PM   #16
Curly_Kleg

A really good story. Keep it up.
Limits: No extreme pain/permanent maiming or scarring. Live in family house so nothing too loud, but messy tends to be ok as can do it late. Nothing involving family (using my mother's lingerie is acceptable and liked - clean or dirty)/telling them but telling others (people on IM, friends etc) is fine.

Likes: Humiliation, degradation, sissification, cross dressing (can only really use lingerie as haven't got my own cross-dressing clothes), huge foot fetish

Have web-cam
Curly_Kleg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 02:21 PM   #17
qwertypete
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to qwertypete Send a message via Yahoo to qwertypete

Please keep it up, great story.
qwertypete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 03:16 PM   #18
ty_la
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to ty_la

Awesome! =D cant wait for the next part! hope it gets into the slavery soon though, dont keep giving him what he wants! ;P
ty_la is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 05:52 PM   #19
daredaredare

hahaha of course the slavery part comes next.

-----------------------------

Marie went down on John. First she began to just lick the shaft of the dick. Then slowly, she started to suck on the tip. Instantly John needed to cum. But he managed to hold it in.

"what? no cum yet? I figured you would cum in the first ten seconds. Time to make it harder for you" Marie laughed as she stuck the entire dick in her mouth. Quickly she took it in and out, bringing John to pure ecstasy. Nothing ever felt this good before. John needed to cum. He needed to relieve himself of hours of tension. She kept going, and he kept holding it in.

"Don't you wanna cum you little slut? I know you do, but remember, I forbid you to."

John remembered all too well. He needed it now. More than he ever needed it before. But he also needed not to right now. More then ever needed not to before.

Marie just kept getting more and more intense.
He just couldnt hold it in anymore. it was too fucking intense. He released all his cum into Maries mouth, and in a moment of pure ecstasy everything felt right.

For a moment, at least. She hadn't given him permission to cum. He knew he was in trouble.

"YOU LITTLE BITCH. I didnt tell you to cum yet! Are you ready for your punishment?" Marie laughed as she rehandcuffed him to the bed.

It was time for hell.
daredaredare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 06:35 PM   #20
ty_la
getDare Sweetheart

Yess xD! cant waiit. hope your working on the next part now.
Old 09-21-2008, 06:39 PM   #21
sexy682

Send a message via AIM to sexy682
Smile

this is very good! keep going!!!!!
Old 09-22-2008, 01:14 PM   #22
daredaredare

OK time for Part Seven

The truth or dare part of this story comes in a part or two, depending on how long I make them.
---------------------------

Marie straddled John. Her naked skin against his turned him on almost instantly again.

She grabbed his balls.

"My little bitch came with these he wasn't allowed to." She started to squeeze a little harder "And he should know not the break the rules." She continued to squeeze harder. This girl was strong, John was starting to really hurt. "That can't go unpunished, can it?" She reached the point where she coudlnt squeeze any harder. Pain shot through John's body, it was too terrible to even focuse on her words

"ANSWER MY QUESTION BITCH, CAN THIS GO UNPUNISHED"

John let out a whimper and said "no"

"I'm sorry bitch, I couldn't hear you." Slowly she started to twist her hand

"No!" John screamed in pain

"How right you are." Marie twisted her hand quickly thrusting John into more pain then he had ever been in his life. Marie laughed and let go, Then unhandcuffed him. She turned him over and rehandcuffed him to the bed.

"now, time to spank my bad little slave" Marie started off soft, with small spankings that didnt hurt all too much at all. It didn't matter, John's balls had never hurt nearly this much before. Pretty soon she was spanking as hard as possible. She spanked and spanked until his ass was bright red, and kept spanking still. She didn't stop her abuse until she didn't have the energy to spank anymore."

John was practically crying in pain. Wimpering, he said "I'm sorry master."

Marie unhandcuffed him, turned him over, looked him straight in the eye and said "you should be."

John knew not to fuck with her ever again. This girl was serious. He had to do what she said or there will be consequences. John never wanted to feel this much pain again. He looked at the clock. It was six thirty. He realized that he told his mom he'd be home at seven.

"Master, I am supposed to be home in half an hour. You live about ten minutes from me. I should leave soon."

"You aren't leaving tonight bitch. I'm not going to be through with you."

"But master, I told my parents i would be home."

"make something up."

"i cant make a believable lie that fast."

"MAKE SOMETHING UP"

"Yes master..."

John managed to convince his parents to let him stay the night. They thought he was sleeping at his friend max's house. Once he hung up his phone, Marie came behind him and pressed her naked body against his.

"Time for us to get dressed. Well, me anyway, you'll be naked until tomorrow."

Marie went through her drawers and pulled out a lacy pink thong and matching lacy bra. Then she pulled out a large Black shirt and put it on. It looked as if thats what she normally slept in, since the shirt went just below her ass, covering her up completely.

"Now bitch, I'm hungry. Go make me a dinner, and it better be good. And while I eat, you'll be eating me out. In fact, for most of tonight you'll be eating me out. We are gonna make sure you get damn good at that before I start selling your body to my friends."
Old 09-22-2008, 02:10 PM   #23
GOD of DARES

dude this is da bomb! and i don't say that to just anyone! you are the best.
GOD of DARES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 04:20 PM   #24
ty_la
getDare Sweetheart

c'mon c'mon! i need a few more additions! =p
Old 09-24-2008, 03:04 PM   #25
GOD of DARES

dude hurry please! I CANNOT wait ANY longer!
GOD of DARES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 03:14 PM   #26
daredaredare

Sorry for the wait, here is the next part!

Suggestions and feedback are always welcomed
-------------------------------------------

John remained naked and made up a dinner for his master. he did nothing special, just some mac and cheese and some chicken.

"Now slut, get under my table." Marie ordered as John laid the plate of fresh food out in front of her.

John obeyed. Marie pulled down her panties and left them on the floor next to John.

"start licking bitch"

John spoke not a word, and he searched around for her clit with his tongue. He found it almost instantly. He was amazed at how wet this girl was already. He started off by licking the clit slowly, and gradually sped it up. Soon he changed it up and sucked lightly and kissed it. His tongue and mouth were starting to tire out, so without thinking he tried to use his finger on her to give himself a break.

"DON'T STOP WITH YOUR MOUTH! I was just about to orgasm you little bitch, why would you deprive me of that? Get out from under the table!"

John knew he made a mistake. He got out and looked his master in the eye "I'm sorry master"

"Sorry isn't good enough. Stay right here bitch, I'm getting your handcuffs. you are gonna keep them on for the rest of the night."

Marie ran up the stairs and came back down, with a pair of handcuffs in her hands. She Johns hands behind his back. "Now slut, lets go watch some tv. You keep eating me out though, I want that orgasm."

Marie sat down on a couch in front of a tv, and spread her legs wide open, she motioned for john to come. John obeyed and kneeled down in front of her. Marie put her hand on the back of his head and forced it into her crotch. She kept her hand there to make sure John didn't try to stop. Slowly she built back up to the orgasm. John started to realize this and worked harder and harder to make her moan louder. Soon she was screaming. "oh my god, YES fucking YES! My little bitch knows how to use his tongue! oh my god oh my god oh my god I'm cumming!"

And with that she orgasmed. John continued to work through the orgasm, and even after that. Occasionally she gave him rests, but he spent most of the night in her pussy. She orgasmed three times that night, leaving John extremely sexually frustrated.

Around midnight Marie looked at the clock. "damn slut, time passes fast when you are eating me out. Its almost time for bed. I'm not going to let you shower, so you smell like pussy all day and people know what a bitch you are tomorrow. However, let me jump in it real fast. Lay down in my bed for tonight, I want someone to sleep with. I'll be there to join you soon."

John obeyed and went into his masters room. He layed down and awaited her return.

When she returned, she was wearing just a towel. She took it off, laughed, and said "i hope you dont mind if I sleep naked tonight, I'm in one of those type of moods"

She layed down next to him and facing him. She kissed him slowly, and then said "goodnight slut, tomorrow we got a party to go to."

John was not sure what type of "party" she was talking about.

Last edited by daredaredare; 09-24-2008 at 03:19 PM.
Old 09-24-2008, 03:55 PM   #27
qwertypete
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to qwertypete Send a message via Yahoo to qwertypete

Nice addition, keep it up.
qwertypete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 05:10 PM   #28
applebooty
Account Banned

I'm usually male Master/female slave but this is pretty hot.
applebooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 07:51 PM   #29
Wayne King™

Wow! This is going better than Seinfield season 3! Keep it up!!
Wayne King™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 03:13 PM   #30
daredaredare

Part Nine

Here we go, another part.

---------------------------------

John awoke feeling metal against his wrists. He didn't get it at first. He opened his eyes and was in a strange room. Slowly it came back to him. How he met a girl at lunch, and how she took him in as he slave. And how he'll be her slave for god knows how long.

As John was remembering all that occurred, Marie walked in wearing her school uniform.

"get dressed slut! and today you are gonna be wearing my grey panties from yesterday. Hope they are comfortable for you."

Marie unlocked Johns handcuffs and gave him some time to get ready. Before they walked out the door, Marie stuck her hand down the back of john's pants to check for the panties "good, keep these on all day, I'll be checking. Go home after school but wait by your phone for me."

John drove Marie to school and they went through the day. It was an average day at school. Average, but John's mind was elsewhere. Dirty thoughts were racing everywhere, since the panties he wore under his boxers constantly reminded him of the fact that he was now a slave. His dick belonged to a girl he barely knew. He kept getting boners in class and tried to hide them all.

When he got out of school, he drove home, with the dirty thoughts still racing. All he wanted to do was masturbate and relieve himself.

So once he got inside he ran up to his room and got started instantly. He thought of Marie's naked body, and the way her mouth felt around his dick. He thought of all the things she did and all the things that were to come. He came almost instantly.

After he cleaned up, he lived his regular life for a few hours, with thoughts of marie still in the back of his head. Six o clock came. He started to wonder when Marie was gonna contact him about the party.

Then, his phone began to vibrate. He looked at it, and it was Marie.

Advertisements
Kink Talk