Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-14-2015, 06:29 PM   #136
Master Rayne

Location: I'm Canadian. If you have a problem with that, GET LOST!

Man was that a crazy week.

Tira is better. That nasty bug she caught left her in a weakened state, but she is recovering.

Sophitia feels less pain, but being in a cast really bothers her. She cant move as much as she wants but her safety and her recovery is whats matters to me. Tira is helping around, but I dont want her to strain herself. she is aware that once she is fully cured, she will have extra chores to do.

see ya

Sophitia and Katt are my slaves.
Tira is our pet.

They only live, breath and exist for me.
everything else is emptiness.

NEVER send them messages stating you want to own them! If you do, you're in for trouble! I mean it. Seriously. They are mine. No Kidding.

Allowed: I dom my slaves and my pet in any ways I see fit.

Forbidden: Scat, piss, blood, illegal, zoophilia, public, extreme, interracial.
Master Rayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 06:54 PM   #137
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Hope there ok... Best wishes
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 07:11 AM   #138
7Clubs

I’m glad they’re both on their way to recovery. If you want them to take it easy, you could get Tira to write your first meeting form her point of view. Sophitia could help her with the typing, keeping them both out of trouble.
Old 11-15-2015, 07:39 PM   #139
Master Rayne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantage View Post
Hope there ok... Best wishes

I'll kiss them for you

Tira is our pet.

NEVER send them messages stating you want to own them! If you do, you're in for trouble! I mean it. Seriously. They are mine. No Kidding.

Old 11-15-2015, 07:40 PM   #140
Master Rayne

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7Clubs View Post
I’m glad they’re both on their way to recovery. If you want them to take it easy, you could get Tira to write your first meeting form her point of view. Sophitia could help her with the typing, keeping them both out of trouble.
With all that happened lately, we forgot about that.
thats a good thing.

I'll keep that under consideration

Tira is our pet.

Old 11-19-2015, 10:11 PM   #141
Master Rayne

I am Tira

Master allowed me to use his account to post a little message for you.
My bad cold is gone now, I feel better.

I will assist my poor mistress and I will do more chores for my Master and my Mistress.

Master agreed to let me write our story from my point of view. I dont know if you will be interresting, but still, Master will make sure I am faithfull to what happened.

If Master agrees, I will start writing this weekend.

Until then, good night

Tira the Pet

Tira is our pet.

Old 12-13-2015, 02:15 PM   #142
Master Rayne

Hi everyone

My pet wrote a lot suring the week, while attending to her chores and her mistress. I read the first part and it is greatly written.

I'll wait until she's done before posting. There is a little goodie at the begining of her text that surprised me, but was revealing too

Tira is our pet.

Old 12-21-2015, 10:39 PM   #143
Master Rayne

First Part:

Hi!

My name is Tira and I am Master Rayne's and Mistress Sophitia's pet. Master told me that you folks were interested in reading the story of my first experience with him from my perspective. He generously allowed me to use his laptop to write down my take on our story. You may ask yourselves why I don't use his computer? The answer is easy: Master has me write down my text on all fours, while he uses me as a footrest. Mistress Sophitia, who broke her leg recently, cant be much of a use to him right now, since she cant bend her legs... She still can be used for sex, but she is limited in her poses... at least, she can play with me and still can train me to do new tricks.

Master wants me to tell you about me. He knows you want to read my impressions on when he became my Master and Owner and how he trained me, but he wants to tell you a little about me first. I know he told you about how my family rejected me and why, but he didn't tell you about my youth.

There's not much to say from the day of my birth till I was eight. At that age, I realised that I loved being bossed around. I always obeyed every commands my parents gave me an never missed an opportunity to give them satisfaction. I never caused them trouble and I always made sure they were proud of me. On Halloween, I always wanted to be disguised as a dog or as a cat. I was more excited to be dressed as a dog because of the fake collar that came with the disguise.

Secretly, when I was alone in my bedroom, which was rarey because my big sister Pamela always came in to bother me when I was quite, I enjoyed tying myself with ropes or tapes. When my little brother got a police disguise complete with plastic handcuffs, I waited the right moment to steal them from him and keeping them for myself. We had a dog then, and I used to wear his collar when I tied up myself.

Around the time I was 13 (I was playing these little games for a while) I started to search internet to try to find others like me. I stumbled accross a free website housing revealing pictures of naked women tied, blindfolded, some wearing body harnesses, other wearing collars and on a leash. The men treated the with such discipline that I couldn't help myself to touch myself until I came. I wanted so much to be like these girls, that I created a file specifically for saving as many pictures as I could. I thought I did everything right, by protecting the file with a password, but boy was I wrong!

Little did I know that my annoying big sister kept sticking her big nose in everybody's business, especially mine. The fact was that she was jealous of me, because unlike me, she kept getting herself in trouble at school or at home. She only wanted to find something the blackmail me and discredit me... What she found satisfied her beyond her wildest dream!

I was fourteen when my big sister found out my little secret. Our parents were out to buy our school furnitures and they took our little brother with them. I thought I was alone in the house, my big sister having said that she was going to visit a friend. I waited a few minutes, then I ran to my bedroom. I knew I was going to be alone for at least five hours: when my mom went to the store, she really enjoyed looking at everything...

As always in these moments, my heart was racing with excitement. The only thing missing to make them perfect was a man to train me. As I entered my bedroom, I stripped naked and I put on the dog's collar around my neck. I then put a rubber ball in my mouth, then I taped my ankles tightly together. I kneeled in one corner of my room, then I blindfolded myself and I cuffed myself, hands behind my back. Immediately, I felt better, relaxed. Being tied up like that allowed me to clear up my head. I didn't know why, but it felt natural for me to me like that...

Unfortunately for me, I wasn't alone in the house. Pamela never left: she hid in my closet and she saw everything. My heart stopped when I heard her say, in a mocking tone:

-Well, well, well... look what we've got here!
I tried to stand up, but I lost my balance and I fell face first on the floor. I spat the rubber ball I had in my mouth and, utterly affraid, I said:
-Pam??? Is that you?
-Of course it's me, you idiot! You'd know if you didn't have that ting over your eyes, You dirty little tramp! she replied with anger. What the hell is wrong with you? Why do you do that to yourself??
-Because I like that. I said with a weak voice. Please, Pam, dont tell mom and dad. You know how they feel about that...
-Like hell I wont tell them! she replied with an evil laugh. They always brag about having such a perfect daughter, so disciplined and obedient. I'm curious to find out how they will react when they see you like that!
-See me? I asked, affraid.
-Since you like to act like a dog, I will make sure you get your full share of your favorite pastime. she said with a mocking voice.

Pamela angrily took off my blindfold and showed me her camera. I understood immediately what it implied: a private photo session with me as the main subject. I tried to shake her of my back, but she was a bit heavier than me and she never budged. She gave me a big slap in the back of my head. She stood up and placing herself in front of me, she took her first picture. She took a second one, then orderend me to kneel. I did so with difficulty, and she took a picture of me. She scoffed at me, making fun of my very small breasts, and she ripped the tape of my ankles.

-Look at me! she ordered sternly.

I reluctantly obeyed, and the flash of the camera blinded me temporairly. She took at least ten different pictures of me, including one with the ball in my mouth. She then tied my hair in two pigtails, saying than they werent pigtails, but big flapping dog ears. She tore the plastic cuffs of my wrists, painfully scratching the skin, and she said:

-You stay where you are, on your knees. I'll go get something. If you move, I will show these pictures to mom and dad! Maybe they'll send you to the chenil, where you belong?

I placed my hands before my pussy, timidly bowing my head. I was scared to find out what Pam had in store for me...
She came back with the dog's leash in hand, her face still showing her disgust. She tied the leash to the collar and said:

-Beg!

Not sure of what she was asking me, I joined my hand as if I was making a prayer and she slaped me in the face.

-Not like that! Like a dog! Beg like the dog you are!

Imitating the familly dog, I took a begging position and she took a picture.

-Stick out your tongue! Pam ordered.

I obeyed again, still in begging position, and again, she took a picture. For fifteen minutes, she took different pictures of me, in different position, emulating dog positions, such as laying on my back, as if I was going to have a belly rub.

Once she was done, she took the leash and she made me walk on all fours. Like a well trained dog, I walked beside her. She took me out of my bedroom and walk me accross the livingroom, in front of the big bay window, exposing myself to an eventual passerby. Fortunately for me, no one saw that humiliatting experience. When Pam took me in the dining room, where was the patio door, to my horror, I understood that she was intending to take me outside.
As I began to stand up, Pam pulled on the leash and I fell on my knees and hands, wimpering.

-Please, Pam, I beg you, do not take me outside. I will do as you say, but please, don't do that! I am your sister, dont do this to me.
-Since when a dog begs its owner not to go outside? she mockingly said, with an evil smirk.
-You already know enough to blackmail me and do with me as you wish, please, don't take me outside. I am naked, and you know how sensitive my skin is to sunburns, I wimpered, starting to cry. Think about the neighbours, about what they'll say....

She pondered a few seconds, then she dragged me roughly to my bedroom. She took off the leash and the collar, then ordered me to go back to the kitchen and clean the dishes. As I took my panties, she took them from me and said: a dog doesn't wear clothes. You will be allowed to dress up only when you chore is done!

I silently cried while I was cleaning the dishes. Meanwhile, Pam uploaded her pictures of me in her personnal computer. Unlike me she successfully encrypted the file so that I couldn't open it, modify it or erase it. Furthermore, she changed her computer's password.
Once I was done, I went to her bedroom and asked her if I could get dressed. She refused, saying that I needed to clean her room first. I obeyed, while she was laying on her bed, reading a book. It took me an hour to straighten the place. Once I was done, to thank me, she forced me to get on all fours again before sending me to my room.
I got dressed just in time: my parents came back from the store earlier than expected. They called us in the kitchen so that we could see what they got us for school. While Pam looked at me with a smirk and a suggestive look, I looked back at her, silently imploring her not to tell mom and dad.

As time went by, the relation between Pamela and I had become tedious. She often suggested that she would show the pictures she took to our parents when we had an argument or when she forced me to do things for her, things that I didn't want to do but did anyways, since I didn't want to be expelled from the house. Once, for Christmas, she pretended it was a joke when she offered me a bone shaped toy. Everybody had a good laugh out if it, but I didnt. I just smiled, but said nothing. I knew the concequences if I did...

Life at home wasnt easy. And when our grandfather died, I received an heritage. Master already told you I got breast surgery. I was bearly an A-cup, just to say how small were my boobs. I always wanted a pair of jugs, like my sister Pam, but I didnt't want to exagerate. So I got a descent size, but my parents were dead against it. They have threatened me to sever all ties with me if I went forward with the surgery, but I didn't believe it. My sister even said she'd show the pictures (and one video she shot while she was walking me around on a leash, in the basement, as naked as a newborn baby) if I went on with the surgery.

I didn't care. I knew what I needed in life: a good Master.
Once I woke up after the surgery, and saw the two big mountains that had become my breasts (they are way smaller than Mistress Sophitia's natural jugs), I felt happier than I never felt in my whole life. But when I saw my parents, the expression on their faces were enough to understand that Pam actually did what she had threatened to do.

Disgusted, my mother kept crying, asking me why I would do something like that to myself and how I could live being treated like that, while my angry father told me that I wasn't welcomed in the house anymore. While my little brother looked extremely confused, as if he was trying to imagine me as a pet, my big sister looked at me triumphantly, a satisfied smile on her face.

It was the last time I ever saw them.
I dont even go on facebook to see their profiles... anyway, Master forbids us to use the internet without his permission. Mistress Sophitia was punished once because she posted on this forum behind his back...

The only true friend I ever had offered me shelter, knowing why I was expelled from my house, but not drawing any judgement. While I was browsing the Net, I found out about the club where Master found me. I went there, waiting to be adopted, but none of the men who pretended to be worthy of adopting me were successful in their attempts to subdue me. After the club's opening hours, the men and women who hoped to be adopted but werent just left the place, but I didnt. Each time a guard tried to pull me out of the cage, I resisted forcefully, until themanager of the place decided it was easier for everyone to juste let me be. The only times I agreed to get out was when I needed to go to the bathroom, to feed and to be groomed. The persons in charge of grooming the pets called themselves vetenarians. They took great care of me, making sure my skin was as hairless and soft as it could be, gave my hair its silky texture, and made sure I was well fed. As a pet, I was instructed to eat and drink directly from sainless steel bowls, which I gladly did without protest. I took possession of the biggest pillow that was in the middle of the cage, and I stayed there for a little bit more than a month. Men after men, I refused to answer their calls. Some women even tried to adopt me, but I didn't even pay attention to them. It wasnt in my nature to submit to a women. A women isnt made to be dominant, but to be dominated. Each women who pretend to dominate a man is an insult to all of which I believe. The only female dominance I accept is Mistress Sophitia's, because she herself is a slave and the propriety of Master and also because Master told me to obey Mistress Sophitia.

Tira is our pet.

Old 12-21-2015, 10:43 PM   #144
Master Rayne

Second Part:

The day when Master found me is a blessed day for me. I'll never forget it.
It began like every days. I woke up in the morning, alone in that cage, and I stretch myself, then I did some exercices such as a little race around the cage (on all fours, of course), a few set-ups to keep my abs firm and flat, a few push ups... nothing special. At around 9, the janitor, who was used to see me there and had the responsibility to feed me, brought me my breakfast. As I took it, he tried to pet me, but I backed off rapidly, holding my plate close to me.

-Unfortunate that I dont have the key to your cage, sweetheart, he said with a sly grin, because I would teach you a few manners and gratitude.

I knew what he meant by that, and I was more than happy that he didnt have a key to the cage. Unfortunately, it meant I had to hold my urge to go to the bathroom until 11 o'clock, when the vets came in to take care of their offices and their grooming rooms. One day I almost pissed on myself because the head vetenarian came in late and she was the only one to have the key, aside from the owner and the Maitre d' who kept the adopting register.

After I went to the bathroom, I played with a few toys that were provided to us: a ball, a little teddy bear (cute but not as much as the one I was given after I was adopted) and a deck of card.
At noon, the head vet brought me my lunch and at 1 pm, I was taken to be groomed. The vets there were very gentle with me. They made sure I was fully cleaned, inside and out, before sending me back to the cage. One of the vets, a little women with blonde hair and a generous amount of breasts, seemed to be very tempted to adopt me. Un fortunatelly for her, a houserule forbade the staff to adopt a pet during their working hours. She used to caress me with a lot of tenderness and care. She usually was the one to take me back to the cage. That day, it wasn't different. The only thing she did then that she never did before as to gice me a kiss. I didn,t know how to react, so I stayed neutral. As I walked to the pillow, I heard her shut the door and leave.
I curled on the pillow and I closed my eyes. It was the last nap I'd have on this pillow.

That wild blonde...
She was bugging me ever since she came in this club. She set foot in the cage one week after I came in. Early on, she showed her colours. She was untamed, savage and lacked any kind of discipline. She really took her ''animal side'' seriously, walking exclusively on all fours, growling and hissing instead of speaking, and she had a buttplug adorned with a fake tail permanently shoved in her ass.

We were like cats and dogs the minute we met. Quite frankly, the majority of the female pets dwelling in the cage didn't like her. She was an outcast, no more, no less. After I left, I wonder if anyone finally adopted her....
Anyways, that night, I was turning my back on the Maitre D', ignoring him totally, as he spoke to a man who had a strangely commanding voice. Looking discretely over my shoulder, I saw the wild blonde being caressed by a very attractive man. Suddenly, she bit his hand and he gave her the slap she deserved. The Maitre D' offered him to tie up that tramp to punish her, but he declined. As I turned away my attention from him, he turned his attention to me. Taping on the bars of the cage,, the man called my name in a firm tone.

At first, I pretended to ignore him, but when he talked to me more sternly, I sat on my pillow, turning my back on him. I slightly turned my head towards him; he hasn't noticed this gesture, but I turned my gaze towards him. I took a good long look at that man. He did not possess the stature of an olympian, looking rather normal, but his eyes, his face and his voice were so compelling, I couldn't pretend I wasn't interested. Of all the men who walked in front of that cage and called my name, this man was the only one I considered worthy of owning me.

Walking towards him on all fours, I keeping my gaze on the floor, my long hair dangleling in front of me, barely noticing the wild blonde taking possession of my pillow. I sat in front of the man as he extended his hand towards me and I let him pet me. Looking up at him, I felt cupid's arrow hitting my heart. When I kissed his hand, he looked satisfied.
I will not linger too long on what followed. You arleady know what happened: I was gagballed, put on a leash, and was ordered to follow my new owner and Master, along with a very beautiful woman who was cuffed and wearing a tight body harness. She also was on a leash, and followed the man submissively, her head bowed down. A dominant women stoped my owner to speak to him and while she was sharing her astonishment in my willingness to follow him she tried to pet me, but I growled at her menacingly. She withdrew her hand and Master pulled on my leash.
We ended up in a small room where my owner and his female slave got changed while I was still naked. A young women, serving as a maid, came in with my stuff. Wearing only an apron and a collar, she was slim and had a large bust that bounced at every steps she took. She bowed respectfully towards Master before she left. He ordered me to dress up, then we left the club.

In the car, Mistress Sophitia and I weren't allowed to speak. Wearing only a short skirt and a y back tank, I stangely felt ''naked'' without my gagball, my leash and my pillow. I suddenly felt moody and affraid: the fact of being adopted was very compelling, but I knew nothing about the man and the woman sitting in the front of the car... Only thing I knew about them was they were both attractive, though I would have a hard time accepting Mistress Sophitia's authority: Master Rayne explained to me while we were in that small room where we got changed that I belonged to them both, and that I had to obey them. I was THEIR pet, not HIS pet.

While we were on our way home, I discretely search the bag I was to carry for something to play with. I found the pair of handcuffs that Mistress wore while Master was adopting me. Quietly, I cuffed myself with them and I felt better...

When we enterred in Master's appartment, me behind Mistress, he locked the door and ordered:

-Sophitia, go dress up.

She bowed, took her bag from me and hurried to the bedroom. As he sat on the sofa, Master pointed the floor in front of him, he said:

-Tira, kneel there and and be still.

I stared at the floor, but I did not move. I instead gave him a look of defiance and dropped his bag of clothes on the floor. He seemed to wonder what had gotten inon me. Quite frankly, I wasn,t sure if he was going to be able to tame me. He was handsome and I really fell in love with him, but I felt the need to test him, to push my luck and see how he would react.

-Tira, he said in an authoritative voice, obey right away or you'll regret it.

I continued to stare at him without saying a word. He turned to the living room coffee table and took a long whip, giving a strong blow on the table, startling me. I immediately felt the need to obey him, however, I did not immediately kneel; I continued to look at Master defiantly, giving him a smirk. When he hit the table again, I knelt.

-I will tame you, Tira, he said, pointing the whip on her. Whether you like it or not, you will obey me. You will submit, just like Sophitia did before you. You will do everything I tell you to do. Not only will you be a pet, you also will be a slave.

I didn't answer. He was right: I was a property, a pet, a slave, a slut that needed to be ordered and obey, to be useful. I only reason to exist from then on wold be to please bith my Master and my Mistress. I knew that. Though I didn't show it, I was a bit scared and nervous. I began to wonder if it was wise to test him, but I was deep into this now. I couldn't just run away from this. This was, and still is, the life I chose to live.

I enjoyed each caresses, each times he touched me, but I didn't really know how to react to Mistress' fondling with my breasts. I didnt dislike that, it's just that I wasn't attracted to women... but I knew that I had to change that in order to please Master.
He took the folder containing all of my infos and after reading for a short while, he looked at me and said:

-You are a virgin? Well, I'm really spoiled. Your Mistress was a virgin too. Gonna have to let you wear a puppy's diaper if we don't want you to leak blood all over the place.

He then began to explain me his rules, or laws, like Mistress Sophitia liked to call them. I appeared that I would spend the most of my time naked, wearing only a hearness and a collar, like my Mistress. Also, I wasn,t allowed to speak if I wasn't adressed too. I had to be taught tricks to be a good pet. My big sister Pam mistreated me when I didn't want to do what she ordered me. She did so out of cruelty, she enjoyed hurting me just for the fun of it. To those who think that Master does the same, know this: Master didn't mistreat me: he disciplined me. Totally different thing. Pam Mistreated me because she enjoyed hurting me becaused she hated me. Master and Mistress discipline me because they care about me, because they love me.

I didn't want to show it, but I enjoyed being gagballed. I hoped that he would do it to me soon. I listened to him carefully. Apparently, safety was very important to him, and cared alot for the well being of his propreties, because he said that should I need him to stop, all I had to do was to use the Code Red. He then added that since the collar I was wearing wasn't from him, he would have to throw it away and give me another one. I hope I would give me a collar with a nametage with my new name engraved on it. I didn't say a word, but listened carefully.

Mistress Sophitia returned to the living room, wearing her harness and her slave collar. She knelt in front of Master, waiting for his orders. Stroking her hair (I did not this, since I was supposed to be the pet, not Mistress), he said:

-The order if silence is nulled for you, Sophitia.
-Thank you, Master, she said gratefully. What do you do with Tira?
-I noticed that this little slut does not seem as obedient as I had thought. So I'm going to give her a little spanking.
-Do you wish me to prepare the dungeon, Master?
-Yes, Sophitia. Prepare the spanking bench and the pallet. Since she wanted to challenge me, rather than being initiated tonight, she will be disciplined, he said with a smirk. Tira, stand up!, he added sternly.

What?? They had a dongeon?? I thought at that time that this place would be my place, my ''bedroom'', in sense. I got scared. I was affraid of dark places, mainly because Pam traped me once in her closet a whole day, without food of water. Boy was I wrong! When Master ordered me to stand up, I did so apprehensively and gave Mistress a pleading look, hoping she could persuade Master to go easy on me... but Mistress ignored me, as if I wasn't worth any consideration from her... and she was kinda right, because I was a mere pet, not even a person...
As she stood up, Master told her:

-Sophitia, you will go to the dungeon walking on all fours, just to show this slut that her place is at her Master's feet.
-Yes, Master, Sophitia answered by putting herself in fours immediately, then left the room, walking like a dog.
Master stood in front of me and grabbing my face with one hand, heforced me to look at him. I couldn't help but to let out a little squeal, but I said no word.
-First things first, he said in a low voice, a bitch like you is not allowed to wear clothes.

Without hesitation, he grabbed my tank top by the straps and tore it in half with a sharp movement, exposing my two silicone breasts. They really looked artificial and too rounded to be real, but hey, what the heck: they were cute and and firm and Master seeed satisfied with them; he put a hand on one of them, caressing it.

-Take off your jeans, he said sternly, and I advise you to obey, if you do not want me I unleashed all my wrath on you. So since it's your first time, you'll see how I warm myself up with the little sluts of your kind who do not obey and instead choose to challenge their Master.

I nodded in silence, fear in my eyes. Master is handsome and can be very kind and generous, even with a tramp like me, but sometimes, he can really look and sound scary.

-To Start, you have to pay for your sins. I have adopted you, then know that you belong to me. You will have no choice. Tomorrow I'll buy you purple lenses for your eyes and a new slave collar. Since it does not come from me, I'll cut it off your neck.

Why purple lenses? I wanted to ask him, but I wasn't allowed to speak. I had to obey. Its just when he gave them to me later that I found out why: my small frame, my face and goth look reminded him of one of his favorite character for a video game.

I finished undressing for him and he tied my leash to the ring of my collar. I did not hesitate when he ordered me to get on all fours. I immediately curled against his legs like an affectionate cat, but he did not let himself soften. Sophitia had earned her slave harness by being worthy to his. I had the feeling I needed to obey and learn if I wanted to earn the right to wear a harness. It was clear to me I'd have to remain naked until Master deemed me worthy of a new collar...

Tira is our pet.

Old 12-21-2015, 10:45 PM   #145
Master Rayne

next parts tomorrow folks! Tira finished writing, and I finished correcting, but I am tird. so you'll have to wait

Tira is our pet.

Old 12-22-2015, 06:52 AM   #146
Master Rayne

As we made our way to that dungeon, I looked at the room at the end of the hallway, my fears were confirmed: The room seemed to be dark, with only a slight glow, a flickering light. I followed Master reluctantely, and as we entered the dungeon, I stopped abruptly. Mistress had lit all the candles in the dungeon and she was waiting quietly in the middle of the room, kneeling before an X-shaped trestle, which looked brand new, installed on the wall. In the middle of the room was installed a shiny wooden bench and next to it, on a small table, was laying a palette made of varnished wood.

I tried to turn back, my eyes were terrified, pleading. I knew what was coming. There was stuff like that in the club, and I knew what happened to those who were tied up on these things. I never experienced anything like that in my life, but I knew that there was lot of screaming and spanking and moaning... suddenly, I felt the need to get away as far from that place as I could. I started to struggle and pull on my leash, shaking my head, pleading silently not to tie me up on that trestle. I was wailing like a crying puppy, Master and Mistress looking at me sternly. Seeing Master was having a little trouble bringing me in the dungeon, Mistress got up to help him, but he told her to remain in place. Despite the struggle, I felt the need to be forced, that I was deliberately being a bad pet so Master could inculcate discipline which I badly needed.

Master managed to make me enter the dungeon, and then he closed the door. While he was busy locking the door, still on all fours, I ran to hide behind Mistress who brutally shoved me in front of her, saying with a cold voice:

-Do not use me as a shield, fucking tramp! You do not realize how lucky you are to have our Master as your Master! Cease to act foolish and accept your punishment like the bitch you are!

Taking refuge in one corner of the room, I watched Master look at Mistress, seemingly impressed, and he said:
-Sophitia, you seem to have great qualities to be this bitch's mistress, but do not forget where is your true place.

-No, Master, I will never forget, she replied meekly, humbly bowing her head.

I curled up on myself, trembling with fear. For a brief moment, I felt like I was really scared and that I may have made a mistake in choosing this life. But on the other hand, I knew I needed this. I knew I had to be disciplined, to be treated like the dog, the cat, or whatever animal «i was and still am. As Master seemed to have doubts on me, I gave him a defiant look, daring him to do his worse.

It took them only a few minutes to prepare me for the well deserved spanking tha was coming to me. Master ordered Mistress to tie my hair in two pigtails, leaving a few locks dangling on my sweaty forehead. Master used a big par of scissors to cut off my collar and he put a dog chocker around my neck. He then handcuffed my hands behind my back, tied my ankles together, and finally he put that gagball in my mouth, tightly strapping the harness around my head. Sinking my teeth on that rubber ball made me feel better.

Immobilised on my Master's lap and face turned towards the floor, I was waiting, but I couldn't keep myself from trembling, my breath accelerating.
-Such a nice, round ass, said Master with satisfaction. Now little slut, since you have been naughty with your Master, you must be punished. If you remember the code red, moan once. Otherwise, groan twice.
I let out one long moan, meaning I remembered.

Caressing my ass, he said:

-Good Girl. I'll start slowly, with a few little slaps, just to condition your ass, then we will play with the wooden pallet. Sophitia will count the blows. If by any chance she counts wrong, we'll have to start over. Let's start with fifty slaps on each ass cheeks.

I felt Mistress kneeling in front of Master and she began to count as Master's hand was hitting my ass. We were at twenty-five when she made her first mistake.

-I'm Sorry, Master, I forgot that after 25, 26 comes before 27 ... she said bleakly.

-It is okay, we will start over again ... Master said, in a forgiving voice.

I could feel my left ass cheek already bearing the mark of Master's fingers. I groaned slightly, but did not try to get rid of his hindrance. He began to beat my ass again, when, on reaching 48, Mistress made a second mistake, skipping 49 counted 50 ...

I gave a long groan of despair, but I did not move. I had to be strong for my Master. I had to show him I was able to take all he had in store for me. I had to show myself worthy of his authority. I wanted to be a promising little bitch. After a few attempts where Mistress was mistaking again and again, she managed to count to 50 without making mistakes.

I was hurt, really, really hurt. I was trying to catch my breath, uttering pitiful little whimpering moans. Stroking my ass cheek reddened by his slaps, Master told me, falsely sorry:

-Oh ... you poor little thing ... if you've had enough, you know what you have to do ...

I vigorously shook my head, making my pigtails flying in the hot air of the dungeon, moaning again.

He began to spank my right ass cheek with the same strenght, Mistress counting each slaps that echoed sharply in the room. She mistook to 20, then 30 ... Master and Mistress looked at each others and I came to think, seeing the satisfied look on her face, that she derived some twisted pleasure from this. But nonetheless, I took every blows like any disobedient pet has to, moaning and whimpering, my teeth biting the solid rubber ball of my gagball.

When Mistress finally reached 50 without error (it took her at least a dozen attempts), Master gave me a little break. My asswas surely turning red, just like my Master's hand. He folded and unfolded his fingers to stretch them. Leaning over him, I stared at the floor with tears in my eyes. My tears had spilled my goth makeup that made black marks on my cheeks. I moaned weakly, trembling slightly, but I was not trying to free myself from his tight grip. Maybe Master was expecting me to invoke the Code Red, but I didn't. I was able to get through this, I knew I could. I just needed a little breather.

-Kneel on the ground, Master ordered.

With some difficulty, I got up, but with all the blood than had gone to my head, I wobbled and collapsed on the ground, dazed. I was bluntly put on my knees by Mistress. I lifted a pleading look towards slightly, slowly shaking my head, but he sternly told me:

-If you want it to stop, you know what to do! Otherwise, lean forward. RIGHT AWAY! he added, seeing that I hesitated.

I leaned forward, my forehead resting on the floor. I I felt like the wanted to fuck me there, on that floor, but he did not do it. He must have thought that I wasn't worthy yet. I haven't been initiated. Master gave Mistress the paddle and said:

-It's your turn, slave. You can beat her ass so you can to learn to control this little slut.
-Thank you, my Master, Sophitia replied gratefully, humbly bowing her head.

Mistress approached me and lifted the paddle. She then proceeded to spank my right ass cheek. The pain was so excrutiating that I immediately arched, pushing a long shrill cry, biting sharply the rubber ball with my teeth. Mistress then moved on the left ass cheek and at each blows, I arched again, pushing a long cry, fists clenched, my breathing broken by my sobs. I trembled a little more and for a moment I thought I was going to faint, but I remained alert. The pain felt so good.....

But when Mistress struck me a third time I felt the pain was getting to intense, as if something inside my ass was about to break. I had enough: I vigorously shook my head, crying for real this time, dropping flat on my stomach. I then tried to scream something that sounded something like ' 'Code Red' ', but the gagball muffled my words.
As my beloved Mistress lowered her paddle, My adored Master approached me and untied my gag-ball.

-Say it again, he ordered harshly.
-Code ... Code red, Master. Code Red, Mistress. Please ... I sobbed, my face turned towards Master with pleading eyes. I knew my makeup was all messed up and left black marks of tears on my cheeks.
-Very well, he said. You seem to have your fill of discipline for tonight. But since you have not held long enough, Sophitia could not have her little fun, so she deserves a different kind of fun.

Mistress smiled, full of gratitude. Master made me kneel, and he tied my handcuffed wrists to the rope tying my ankles together. He handed me back the gagbal which I took back with pleasure, then he tied my chained choker.
-Down on all fours in front of this little slut, Master ordered Mastress.
Master's little obedient slave knew what he had in store for her, so she didn't hesitate. She crawled right in front of me, exposing her pussy and ass to my puzzled look. Mistress already began to get all wet and Master's cock was already very hard due to the excitement he felt during the well deserved spanking he gave me... and to be honnest, I was also getting wet.

However, it wasn't Mistress' pussy he wanted to fuck hard, but her ass which looked tight.

Master dug the tip of his cock in his slave's ass. Mistress immediately began to moan, but to silence her, he gave her a strong slap on the ass, ordering her:

-Shut up and spread your ass cheeks.

Mistress obeyed immediately. She spreaded her ass up, knowing what came next: with a strong jerk, Master pushed all his hard cock in his slave's ass. She let out a long scream of pleasure. With strenght, Master assfucked Sophitia who was scratching the floor with her nails, gladly enduring his boldness. While he assfucked her with all my strength, he tickled her pussy, letting her ejaculate on the floor: she sprayed the floor with her juice three times, almost showering me.

-It's what you will get, wether you like it or not, when you recieve your initiation, Master said through clenched teeth, as he moved roughly in Sophitia's ass.

When he was about to come, he took his cock out of her ass and she turned to him to take it in her mouth. It didn't not take him long to squirt all his cum in her mouth. I looked all the time, my eyes filled with envy. Gosh I wanted to be fed Master's juice! Gosh I wanted to be fucked like that! My pussy was wet with excitement.

-Your turn will come, Tira, he assured me with a smile. When I judge that you are ready, you will be initiated. Now you two, clean your mess.
Master stroked my hair before leaving the room.

Mistress and I are sharing a little secret . Well it was a secret back then, but upon reading this, he knows. I dont think he minds and if he does then Mistress and I will be punished, because we aren't allowed to hide anything from him. While Master left us alone, She gave me a little treat: She made me lick her juice on the floor. I had never tasted a woman's juice before: I loved it. While I cleaned Mistress' mess, she tenderly stroke my hair, saying that I have been a good slut and that I showed promise to our Master. When I was done, She attached the leash to the chocker and she took me to the bathroom. Having a hard time to follow her, I triped and almost the carpet. Pulling on the leash impatiently, Mistress said in a stern voice:

-March, Little idiot ! Your ass will hurt even more if you make our Master wait for too long!

I let out a painful squeal and then I started to cough. She almost chocked the life out of me! She noticed, because she seemed uneasy. When we got into the bathroom, she ordered me to stand up, then she took a cloth, opened the tap, then she proceeded to clean my face. All the black makeup and the mascara I had around my eyes had ran down on my cheeks, tracing long black tears on my face. My pigtails were almost undone; Mistress tied them again.

When she was done cleaning me, she turned my back on the mirror to show me my ass; it was turning blue and was getting swollen. I looked at my Mistress, worried, ad she said:

-I will be okay. My ass got like that once, and Master made sure I was okay. I'll put some Ice on your buttcheeks if he allows it. No get back on all fours and follow me.

I obeyed, but I was reluctant in following her. I wanted to have a break, a pause, to catch up my breath. But it appeared that they wouldn't let me a choice. And they were right, after all. They were kind and generous enough to adopt worthless whore like me. I belong to them, they have every rights on me, my body and my life. As we marched in the livingroom, Master was displeased to see me act like I did, so he took the whip and brandished it towards me. I became more docile and I lost that defiant look that I had on my face.

-Sit like a dog and keep quiet, otherwise you will get it! he said menacingly.
Fearing another discipline session, I immidiately obeyed. I sat in front of my Master, my back straight as an arrow, my hands (or paws) between my knees.
-Sophitia, Come sit next to me, he told Mistress.

Immediately she obeyed, dropping the leash next to me. Mistress cuddled is on Master and, putting a possessive hand on her naked breast, he laid his eyes on the pathetic little thing that would be his pet and second slave, in other words, me.

Master ordered me to talk about me, just to get to know me better. Humbly bowing my head, eyes fixed on the ground, I explained with a ton of details, my teenage life, especially my ordeal with my sister Pam and my need to belong to someone dominant, to obey any command and to be treated like an animal. I spoke about my breast augmentation surgery and the way my familly reacted to it, and how my sister revealed to them my ''alternative'' lifestyle.

My head still bowed down, I looked up at him, an idea blossoming in my head. With a defying smirk, I asked for Master's permission to challenge even more my family by getting even bigger breast implants to match the volume of Mistress Sophitia's breasts.
He seemed seriously tempted, but gave a discreet glance at his slave, and saw in her eyes an expression of jealousy. He declined the offer, saying that h ewould think about it, then he looked at the clock: it was almost midnight. No wonder I felt so tired.

He got up, took my leash and, followed by Mistress, he led me to his bedroom where he had installed a large dog's cage, next to his big bed. At the bottom of the cage there was a small mattress, a pillow and a thin sheet. To show him my appreciation, I kissed his feet before he made me sit in front of me. Seeing I was unhappy with the fact he was taking off my chocker, he explained o me it was for safety's sake: he didn't want to wake up the next morning and find me chocked to death in my cage. So I got in a begging position and asked Master to give me back my gagball. He refused again, saying that he'd figure something out for me. He then pushed me in my cage where, accepting my new condition, I curled up on the mattress, resting my head on my small pillow, wraping myself in the sheet. I closed my eyes and fell asleep almost immediately.

Tira is our pet.

Old 12-22-2015, 06:56 AM   #147
Master Rayne

I got my slave's harness and collar shortly after I was adopted, roughly a week after they took me in their lives.

It happened on a hot, humid summer evening. In fact, it was so hot that Master considered postponing my initiation until a cooler evening. Until the last minute, I thought that's what he was going to do, but I got on my knees and begged him not to further delay this important ceremony. Mistress Sophitia, following Master's instructions, had spent the day grooming me:

Full shaving of my small body, shampooing to keep my long black hair shining and silky, careful brushing of my teeth, manicuring my nails, etc.
Earlier in the week, Master had been in a shop specializing in BDSM to purchase my own harness and a brand new collar. He decided to take a harness made with thin leather straps, tightly covering all my body, as crotchless and cupless as Mistress Sophitia's harness. He then chose a collar made of a wider piece of leather, tied by a big buckle, adorned with a large O-Ring. He showed them to me, just to tease me, but he wouldn't allow me to touch them.

I couldn't wait longer: I hated that metal chocker and being naked, unlike Mistress who was wearing her beautiful harness, was pretty dull. I needed that harness and that collar to truly be whole and a bonified pet and slave.

Mistress and I were waiting for our Master in the bedroom. She was standing up, wearing her harness and holding me on a leash. As Master ordered, I was totally naked and my hair was tied in two pigtails on top of my head. I was blindfolded and my head was trapped in a harness that held my gagball in my mouth. I was sitting at the feet of Mistress, like a dog, staying quiet.

I heard Master enter the bedroom and felt Mistress Sophitia kneeling before him, handing him my leash. As instructed, I bowed my head down with humility and respect.

-It's up to you to take Tira in the dungeon for her initiation, Master, Mistress said softly.

I felt light tug on my leash, meaning to the pitiful thing that I was that it was time for me to undertake the arduous path to my destiny. My heart was pounding and I had a hard time controlling the rythm of my breath. Nontheless,I obeyed immediately and began walking on all fours as always. To prevent me from banging my head against furnitures or a wall, Master guided my carefully and we managed to enter in the dungeon without a bump and a bruise.
Once we entered the dungeon, the door was closed behind us and I felt a cool draft of air flowing in the room. The ceilling fan, no doubt. Master ordered me to stand up, then he strapped me on the rack, facing the wall. He took off my chain chocker and threw on to the ground, then he took off my head harness and gagball but when removing the ball from my mouth, I protested pitifully through gritted teeth. He gave me a slap behind the head and ordered sternly:

-Gives The ball, little slut!

I obeyed, pouting. With my wrists and ankles bound to the rack, I was immobilized. Though I was in the dark, I wasn't affraid, I was anxious to begin.

-Undress Me, Master ordered to Mistress.

As Mistress was undressing, I was getting impatient. I wanted to be collared and harnessed ASAP. To signify my impatience, I began to struggle, trying to break free. It din't take long for Master to put me back in my place: usign a whip, he hit me twice on my ass. I moaned but did not cry.

-Master, What do you want to do that bitch for her initiation? «««I heard Mistress say.

I short silence, during which Master was thinking about how to begin, then he said:

-Drag your nails on her neck, her shoulders and her back. Claw her-just enough for her to show the marks of your nails.

Mistress approached I felt her nails pressing my soft skin. I felt my body covering with goosebumps. I clenched my fists, breathing heavily, feeling her nails scratching my skin. It didn't hurt; quite frankly, I started to like that. Too soon for my taste, that little game stoped. Suddenly, something burning hot fell on my shoulders. I couldn't hold a gasp of surprise, feeling the pain of the hot wax running on my body. The brief pain was replaced by great pleasure. Master didn't go easy on me: he was pouring generous amount of melted hot wax on my skin and with each drops, I couldn't control my shaking body, my fists clenching the rack. As I felt a long hot drip of melted wax running down my spine from the base of my neck to my butt crack, I couldn't hold a little whiny moan, clenching my teeth. A little pause, then more wax pouring on my body. My nipples were so hard I think I could have pierced a sheet of paper with them!!
Suddenly, as wax was covering my body, I felt the whip stiffly cracked my ass. I uttered little surprised whimpers, not expecting to receive two purifying punishments simultaneously, but I never not evoked the code red: I was going to show Master and Mistress that I was able to take all and much more if needed.

-More, Master, please ! I begged between two hits, throwing my head backwards.

I felt so good at this moment that I almost came. I felt right, I felt cared for, I felt cured of my uselessness. I was. Simple as that. Extasy was at hand and if this was only the beginning, then I was in for one hell of a ride!!
While Mistress was busy covering every inches of skin on my body, Master lashed me relentlessly: from my legs to the top of my back, insisting on my ass. Then, it stopped. The great moment of loosing all my virginities had arrived.

Tira is our pet.

Old 12-22-2015, 07:01 AM   #148
Master Rayne

But first I would have to learn to suck...

Master released me of my bonds and I crawled to his feet and licked them gently, like the dog I was.

-Who allowed you to do that? Stand up !, He ordered stiffly.

I immediately obeyed, humbly bowing my head. As my blindfold was getting a bit loose, Master tightened it immediately, then he ordered Mastress to bring him the harness that he had bought for me. It did not take him more than five minutes to put on me this harness and to give me my new collar, making me officially a slave and a pet. My heart was pounding with excitement and, overwhelmed with gratitude, I reached for Master's hand to kiss it, but to my dismay, he refused this mark of affection.

Instead he ordered Mistress to handcuff me, hands in the back, which she did, and putting his hands on my frail shoulders, he made me kneel before him and Mistress knelt behind me. With authority, he suddenly planted his cock in my mouth and ordered me to suck. Kissing me in the neck, Mistress began to squeeze my round and firm breasts, her fingers pinching their little pink nipples.

I felt owned, helpless, at the mercy of them. I was going to ober, no matter what they would order me. I was so compelled to obey that I was ready to walk on hot coal if they ordered me to. I was so lost in my thoughts that I unintentionally slid my teeth on Master's shaft. To set me straoght, he gave me a stif slap behind my head and said:

-Be careful with your teeth, little bitch! This is not a bone that you gnaw, its my cock that you suck ! If you do that again, I'll throw you out on the street!

I moaned pitifully and began to suck more gently, affraid that he would actually throw my out in the streets. Master was very serious. Mistress had slid one of her hands towards my pussy to masturbate me, but Master ordered her not to touch it yet.

Sucking any saliva, any liquid lubricant from Master's dick, I continued pumping it, sliding my soft lips over the entire length of his hard cock, plunging it deep into my mouth.
Mistress rewarded me for my hard work by stroking my breasts gently, kissing my neck and shoulders. I felt great: I wanted to adandon myself to their control. I was theirs.

Master took off my blindfold, allowing me to contemplate his body. I blinked, slightly blinded by the light, then I raised my eyes to look him face to face. Mistress had put gothic makeup around my eyes, as usual, and I was wearing the purple lenses Master had bought me.

As he took his cock out of my mouth, I smiled and murmured:

-I Am ready to do everything to satisfy you, you and my Mistress.
-It's a good thing, he said, because your mistress' pussy drools with pleasure and we need you to clean all this.

Master ordered Mistress to lie on the floor and to spread her legs, which she hastened to do. Master generously helped me to settle before my Mistress, kneeling between her legs, and he leaned me forward, my hands still cuffed behind my back.

As soon as my tongue slipped between the wet lips of my Mistress' cunt, she moaned softly. Although she was entitled to this little pleasure, it was out of question for her to lay there and do nothing: Master sat over her to shove his cock in her mouth. Caressing Master's ass with one hand and stroking my hair with the other, Mistress sucked Master's cock, moaning with pleasure until he decided to masturbate between her breasts. He moved back and forth his cock between her big soft breasts she pressed against each other to accentuate his pleasure. He couldn't keep silent as he moaned in pleasure until he ejaculated forcefully on the chest of his slave. Wasting no time, he grabbed my by the ring of my collar and pulled me towards him. Without a word, he put my head above the lake of sperm he spat all over the breasts of my Mistress, leaving me no doubt about what he expected from me.

-Clean all that immediately, he ordered sternly. I do not want to you leave a drop.

I was a virgin. I never had tasted the juice of a man in my life. I hesitated a moment, fearing that the taste would be disgusting, but he approached my face a little closer, sticking my nose in it. Closing my eyes, I finally decided to take the plunge. I licked the hot and thick juice with great licks, hesitantly at first, then with gusto. The taste was a bit salty, but I love it. I loved the feeling of the thick hot liquid going down my throat. I took my time to swallow everything and Mistress stroke my hair gently.
When I finished, I looked up, asking:

-Did I do well, Master?
-Yes, he replied with satisfaction. For once, it was not too bad. Now it is time for you to abandon yourself totally to me.
-Your will is my command, Master, I replied in a whisper, expecting what was next.

She I was ready: My pussy was drooling with pleasure flowing down my thighs. Master took off the handcuffs and made me lie on my back. Mistress held my legs apart while he was holding my hands above my head, his hands firmly gripping my wrists. Master's shaft had lost none of its rigidity; also in no way he needed his hands to gently introduce it in my tight, virgin pussy. As soon as the tip of his cock made its way in my snatch, I arched with pleasure, myteeth cringed to hold mycry, my eyes wide open with astonishment plunged into his. With a small swaying, he pushed his cock slowly into it until it was completely in. With a slow back and forth move, Master took me on this dungeon's floor, moaning sofly to express my pleasure. Totally submitted, I gave in completely to his physical domination. Mistress positioned herself above my face and I began to give her pleasure with my mouth. Fucking me harder and harder, Master squeazed Mistress big natural breasts, giving her pleasure.

We all expressed our pleasure, moaning softly while Master fucked me so hard that we could hear the sound of our skins taping together, my round tits bouncing with each pelvic thrusts; it excited Master and motivated him to go with more vigor. After a few minutes, he took out his cock of my pussy (to my great displeasure) to fetch the gift for Mistress, while I continued to satisfy her. Giving the box to Mistress, he ordered her:

-Put that on while I fuck our little slut.

He ordered me to get on all fours like the bitch I am and while he reintroduced mywet dripping pussy to his hard cock, Mistress opened the box to discover a six inches long, pink strap-on, with a vibrator inside the belt, which would also provide her with some fun. A mischievous smile stretched her lips as she hastened to obey our Master's orders. When the strap-on was donned and properly fitted, she came to kneel before me: I didn't even need to be told what I was required to do: I swallowed the fake cock, which taster like rubber, and began to pump it as if it was going to spew hot, thick and salty cum. Mistress leaned towards Master, begging for a kiss, while he fucked me more intensively.

I moaned loudly while I was pumping my mistress' cock. Stroking her large breasts, I wispered a little thank you. Master's hands firmly closed on my small waist, not relenting his pelvic thrusts, always penetrating me more deeply, feeling my small firm asscheeks bumping against his pubis. I began to lament louder, my breathing accelerating along with Master's, while my pleasure was increasing. I felt like a slut, a tramp, a bitch! Two cocks just fo me! I knew I would receive double penetration, and I knew it was coming soon, but I didn't bother too much with the fear of a painful assfuck. In fact, I was anticipating it with excitement. The more pain I would endure for Master's and Mistress' pleasur, the more worthy I would be to belong to them and be their pet!

-Sophitia, Come here, Master ordered.

Mistress crawled to Master and when he took out his juicy dick from my wet pussy. He did not have to say anything to her: Mistress knew the drill. She took his cock in her mouth and began to pump it until his semen exploded in her mouth. While I left myself fall on the floor, catching my breath, with my hands on mypussy to masturbate, Master caught his breath while Mistress took care of cleaning his cock. Satisfied, Master ordered his slave to lie on her back and he ordered me to climb on top of her. I gladly and gently impaled myself on my Mistress' strap-on then began to wiggle wildly, not restraining my cries of pleasure. It didn,t feel like a real shaft, but it still felt good. The little vibratring contraption inside the belt was vibrating slightly the fake cock. Master watched a few minutes, exciting himself to this scene when came the time to begin the last part of my initiation. The painful part. The deliciously painful assfuck.

I leaned over my Mistress to suck her breasts with loud noises of succion, I offered to my Master the last virgin part I had to offer. Mistress knew what Master was preparing to do: she put her hands on my ass cheeks to widely spread them, and after using a little lubricant to ease penetration, Master pressed the tip of his cock against my teeny, little, tight anus. I had a small gasp of fear, but I did not try to escape. Slowly, using all possible gentleness, Master pushed his cock in my tight little ass. The pain was excrutiating: it was as if I had a huge steel pipe shoved in my hole. For a second, I thought my asshole was tearing itself. I clenched my teeth, moaning pitifully, my face reflecting all the pain I felt, but I clung to the shoulders of my Mistress who were whispering softly to my that everything was allright, that I had to do this for our Master, that I was being a good pet, and that I wasn't gonna dissapoint our Master.

When Master's balls touched my already filled pussy, he left me a few seconds to give me time to catch her breath. Placing my sweaty forehead on the breasts of my Mistress, I continued moaning weakly, my hands clutching her shoulders, trembling.

-You're really going to feel what it's like to be the object of pleasure of our Master, Mistress murmured, stroking the hair my. Now, pump my breasts with that little mouth of yours.

I obeyed, always moaning and imprisoning my waist in his hands, Master began to pump my ass, while Mistress tried to do the same to my pussy. I began to cry in both pleasure and pain and Mistress buried my face between her big boobs, somewhat stifling the sound of my voice. Rejoicing at the pain he was inflicting on me, sodomizing me with force, despite the fact that it was my first time, he squeezed my breasts in my his hands. Throwing my head backwards, I managed to say, between two lamentations:

-It Hurts! It hurts !! More, Master !!! Harder, Deeper!!!

Yes it hurt bad. I was affraid to bleed, but I couldn't back out now. I was in this entirely now, this is the life I have always wanted and dreamed of. I didn't care about the pain, the suffering Master's hard and excruciating asspounding he gave me. I was His, I was hers...

Master generously gave me what I begged for: he intensified his moves, thrusting his cock in my ass harder and deeper, triggering r more squeals until I exclaimed:

-Master !! I cum !!! I can not help myself !!

My pussy spurted forcefully on Mistress' legs, expressing my pleasure without restraint. It was a feeling like on other: like an explosion of extasy, of pleasure in my stomach, my heart and my head. I wasn't there anymore: I was in seventh heaven, Master's hard cock very deep in my ass, Mistress' fake cock in my pussy. Suddenly, Master began to yelp and I felt his hot and thick jizz filling my asshole. I left myself fall on my Mistress' belly, my Mistress who joined us in our ecstasy, the mini vibrator inside the strap-on completing its work.

We were all out of breath; exhausted by the energy that we spent. He withdrawn from my asshole (I found out later that I didn't bleed nor did I left crap on his cock), then it was Mistress' turn. I fell heavily to the ground, eyes half closed, my body covered with sweat. Master and Mistress kissed before turning to me, satisfied. Catching my breath, I got on all fours and walked towards them, then I got in a begging position, imploring for a kiss.

-Did I please you, Master, Mistress? I asked hesitantly, feeling my Master's cum slowly gripping from my asshole. Are you satisfied with me?
-Yes, he replied. We are satisfied with you. You truly deserve to be our pet.

He then took my leash and pulled on it, making me stand up. He ferociouly kissed me on my mouth, shoving his tongue in my mouth, then he made Mistress kiss me the same way; she did so, pulling on my leash.

Master ordered us, my Mistress and I, his two slaves, to clean up the dungeon while he went to take a shower. Mistress gave me a cloth and a bottle of spray on cleaner and she made me wipe all the floor, while she was busy cleaning the rack where I was tied up and where, unbeknownst to me, I dripped some cum on it. She didn't speak to me while we were working, but I felt she was a little bit concerned...

Walking on all four towards her, I sat in front of her like a puppy and I said:

-May I speak, Mistress?
-What do you want, tramp? she asked sterly, an intrigued look on her pretty face.
-Are you really happy to have me as a pet? Aren't you worried to have another woman in here?

She had a little laugh and said:

-Me? Worried to have you in here? She said with a slight hint of disdain. First, you need to remember that you aren't a woman anymore; you are a mere pet, a dog or a cat, depending on how Master sees you. You have no rights here, aside from existing, which is enough for you. I came up with the idea of having a pet here, so no, I am not worried to have you in here. Second, you are my save too, so I can mistreat you as I wish when Master isnt here.

-I understand where is my place, Mistress, I said meekly, I just want you to love me as much as I love you. I want to be a good pet for both Master and You. If hurting me makes you happy, then hurt me.

I took the whip Master used on me earlier and which was laying on the floor and I offered it to my Mistress, bowing my head humbly, expecting the whip tearing the skin on my face. Instead she carressed my cheek with the back of her hand and said softly:

-I know you wish to please me. If I didn't want you here, you wouldn't be sitting in front of me.

She smiled at me in a reassuring way and I smiled back. Once Master finished showering, Mistress and I took our shower together. Though hot, the water was soothing my body which was begining to hurt where I was whiped. Mistress took care of cleaning every single inches of my little body; she took my grooming very seriously. Then it was my turn: I made sure my Mistress's body was 100% clean for our Master. Then we helped each others putting back our respective harnesses, then she fastened tightly my collar around my neck.

We came in the living room while Master was watching TV, Mistress walking in front of me, holding me on my leash, me walking humbly behind her on all fours, wearing my head harness and bitting the gagball. I had begged Mistress to put it back on my head and she accepted, since she considered I've been a good pet.

I layed at Master's feet, curled up, while Mistress sat next to him, resting her head against his shoulder, saying:

-She Begged me to give her the gagball. As I think she had been a good little pet, I thought it would serve as a reward.
-You did well, he said, kissing Mistress.

I loved the feeling of my body being encased in this harness. Regretfully, I knew Master wouldn't allow me to wear it 24/7. Still, I was excited with the life I chose and to this day, I have no regrets. I quickly became very well acclimated to my life as theirpet and they sometimes offer me small gifts as a reward when I learn a new trick. The Teddy bear is one of them. I love that Teddy. Its my favorite toy of all, I take it everywhere I go.

Sometimes, when I misbehave, it is taken away from me. Even if I beg, if I severely offended either Master or Mistress, it is not given back to me easily.

Once I bit Mistress' hand because I didnt like the way she ordered my do to a specific chore. I didnt quite understand yet that it wasnt my place to question orders. I lost my Teddy for a whole week. My punishment was to last only one day, but because of the tantrum I threw, I lost it for a whole week. No matter how I begged, how I whimpere and how I kissed their feet, they held their ground, as they should be. I learned my lesson. When they gave me back my Teddy, I hugged it for a long time before I went to bed with it.

I learned a lot of tricks since I was adopted, but playing fetch the ball i my favorite game. I'm getting quite good at catching the ball with my mouth or holding it on my nose. I love getting rewards for my progresses, but my favorite treat is jerky beef.

I love my life the way it is. I have found my true place and my true purpose in life.

I love my Master and my Mistress so much!!

There. You read my side of the story. Hope you enjoyed it.

If you did, I will get a big strip of Jerky if I did well!

Tira is our pet.

Old 12-22-2015, 11:56 AM   #149
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Tell Tira I love her story!
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 08:57 PM   #150
Master Rayne

I'll tell her tomorrow: she is sound asleep in her cage, still holding on to that teddy bear :P

she'll be happy to hear that and she'll get some jerky beef as a reward

Tira is our pet.

Advertisements
Kink Talk