Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-28-2012, 05:09 PM   #76
humplady52091
getDare Sweetheart

cool story and hey thanks for mentioning my thread i got a kick out of that
Old 04-28-2012, 06:56 PM   #77
RussianRonaldo

Oh wow that was your thread, that's pretty funny. Thank you guys for the continued support, wish I would get more feedback on this and my other story though. Personally, I like this one better, and I am probably going to stop one of them soon, I keep getting the two mixed up X_X. Anyway, if people ask for more, I will post more, simple as that. Let's say, four people between each chapter have to comment, just so I know you guys are enjoying...
RussianRonaldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 08:54 PM   #78
ssaamm1166

keep going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ssaamm1166 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 05:28 AM   #79
humplady52091
getDare Sweetheart

yes do keep going please
Old 04-29-2012, 12:11 PM   #80
dareman 1
getDare Sweetheart

Great story Keep it up

Limits: pain, poo, pee, permanent, family + friends, extreme public, webcam, cross dressing, long dares and illegal

Will do any dare Pm to me that is not in my limits
dareman 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 01:17 PM   #81
Dareman99

Default Love it

You must carry on! Please!!
Dareman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 12:43 PM   #82
RussianRonaldo

Okay guys here you go. It is a little short, I know, but I am just kind of building the story up. longer chapters will come I promise. Please read AND COMMENT, to let me know if I am doing a good job or not!

Chapter 14- Let the Games Begin

I got home and my sister looked at me, obviously puzzled by my pink-ruffled dress and obvious diaper bulge. "Aw baby James is so cute, please wear that tonight!" my sister laughed. I merely nodded her off and went into her room and got out some supplies for the night, trying to think of what we would probably end up using. I got out her entire stash of diapers, which consisted of around 40 or so, two dildos, a blindfold, some rope, a chastity belt, and some other items so teenager should own. Next I went into my room to get changed out of my diaper of pretty dress, and I put on some boxers, jeans, and a t-shirt. By this time it was 7, and I heard the doorbell ring. My sister let our first guest in, and it just so happened to be Marie. She followed me upstairs to my sister's room, my sister remaining downstairs to greet guests.
"Hello beautiful," I said to her sweetly, "How are you?"
"Sorry sweetie but tonight we aren't dating, you're just another guy here, but I do still love you," with that she kissed me and went to sit down on my sister's bed. I left her alone in the room and I went into my room. I got out my laptop and decided to figure out what this GetDare.com thing Shannon was talking about was. I logged on and went to the web address. I navigated through the website until a came across the "Control My Screen" dare, and I saw the latest post by MommaShannon69. I suddenly looked at the avatar, and couldn't believe what I saw. Shannon's avatar was a picture of her in a bra and diaper, and her face was visible!!! I clicked on her click and navigated to the albums page. There was an album called Dares so I went to it. Suddenly dozens of pictures of Shannon in various embarrassing positions popped up on my screen. Her bound up, her in diapers, her wedging herself, etc. I suddenly downloaded all of the pictures and downloaded them to my IPod, knowing exactly what I was going to do with them. Just then I received a text from Shannon, telling me to be at her house at noon tomorrow. I texted her okay and suddenly the doorbell rang again. I heard my sister send the guest up to my room, and suddenly Scottie walked in, surprising with an obvious diaper bulge under his jeans.
"Dude, remember they think I have to wear these!" Scottie quickly explained, "Anyway are you ready to get them back tonight?"
"Yeah bro, we got this. We might want to wait until we get some pictures of Ivan doing crazy shit first, that way we'll have dirt on him too."
"Good idea!" Suddenly, the doorbell rang again, and moments later Jamie and Alana had entered my sister's room, so Scottie and I joined them. After a few casual hellos, the doorbell had ringed again, and my sister and Ivan had joined us in the room. We all sat down, and my sister explained the rules.
"Okay guys this is going to be standard truth or dare, except without the truth. How about we all make a pact that we won't take picture of each other this time? I will delete mine right now if Scottie deletes his, and yes Scottie I know you have some." We all agreed Scottie and my sister deleting their photos. "Oh and Scottie, we know you haven't been wearing your diaper, except for right now. So go ahead, take it off, we will start fresh." Scottie removed him diaper and returned to his seat. My sister looked at Jamie and said, "Okay Jamie, I dare you to take off your shirt and bra, and put these on," while holding up a pair of nipple clamps.

This is the seating chart, just so that if you want, you can keep track of the game. Note that Maria is supposed to be Marie, sorry.

Old 05-01-2012, 12:52 PM   #83
dareman 1
getDare Sweetheart

Nice diagram and great new chapter

Limits: pain, poo, pee, permanent, family + friends, extreme public, webcam, cross dressing, long dares and illegal

Will do any dare Pm to me that is not in my limits
dareman 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 01:22 PM   #84
Dareman99

It's a good start, keep it up!
Dareman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 01:31 PM   #85
humplady52091
getDare Sweetheart

yay new chapetersw awespme
Old 05-02-2012, 10:46 AM   #86
RussianRonaldo

Thanks for the support, I will update soon. I wanted to have a copy of the story so far on my computer, so I copied it to Microsoft Word, and I have 11,595 words (not including the titles). Wow... I don't know if that if a lot of not, but I didn't realize how long this thing was...

I also just wrote down all of my post dates for this story, like actual chapter updates.
9-23-11
9-24-11
9-30-11
9-30-11
10-1-11
11-18-11
11-23-11
11-26-11 I don't know why, but I stopped for four months
3-4-12
3-7-12 over here, sorry about that one X_X.
4-13-12
4-14-12
5-1-12

Last edited by RussianRonaldo; 05-02-2012 at 10:55 AM.
Old 05-03-2012, 02:47 AM   #87
gekostar1

plz keep writing so intruiging
gekostar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 08:52 PM   #88
knightgunner13
Distinguished Member

LOVE IT thanks for the dieagram
knightgunner13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 12:43 PM   #89
wooster65
Baby Member

Wow, this is really good! Please continue this one as it's so intresting! :-)
wooster65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 11:10 PM   #90
lord masterwedgie
Account Banned

this is an amazing story please continue

limits: public, family, poo, pee, pictures, dares that take over 1 hour

i will do any wedgie/anal dare you pm me. be creative

male-19
lord masterwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags