Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 12-02-2014, 07:06 AM   #46
richied
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to richied

Yes, I agree that there is a difference between master and dom, also a difference between sub and slave.

Brother of Shibari, Fan of Rachie
Likes: Roleplay, random conversation, name calling, teasing, mischievous flirting
ABHORS: scat and piss
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=201995 <--likes and limits
If you have something you'd like to ask, the link is below.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...29#post1550429
Old 12-06-2014, 04:12 PM   #47
Herewego..

My sincere compliments for this ad. Best I've seen yet. Good luck with your search

Likes: wedgies, small cross dressing dares, humiliation, just fun(ny) dares, truths, punishments, pictures, spanking, exercise dares and semi public

Dislikes: useless dares, pee dares, body writing, writing lines, corner time, cold dares, anal, spitting, and messy.

Limits: blood, hard anal, face pics, public, social suicide, damage to body etc

Kik and skype: herewego..

PM dares!

I lost a dare...
Old 12-19-2014, 10:59 AM   #48
xxaciddropxx

Think she's not really all that interested

Last edited by xxaciddropxx; 12-19-2014 at 11:23 AM.
Old 12-19-2014, 03:20 PM   #49
MasterDaddy02
getDare Sweetheart

Default RE: Master/Dom

She has that right to find who she wants. She is worth every effort. She is not going to settle, just because someone feels they can please her. So, if you don't hear from her, then you are not right for what she wants. Respect her and understand that point.
Old 12-19-2014, 09:55 PM   #50
GingerLove

Abdolutely fantastic post! I certainly hope you find what you're looking for soon
Old 01-03-2015, 11:15 AM   #51
Siren
getDare Succubus

Despite all the responses I've had I still haven't found what I'm looking for and so I'm giving up for now. Thank you to everyone who sent in interesting, well-thought out responses and good luck in finding the right sub for you. Apologies to everyone from the previous category who never got a response from me.

ama / discord / likes & limits

not looking to play with anyone

dislikes: granny panties, sloths, tea.

however much you use me baby come on use me more
Old 01-03-2015, 12:14 PM   #52
Rassilon
Account Banned

i be ur mister for $$$$$$ k?

Spoiler:
Hehehehe, sorry!
Old 01-03-2015, 04:08 PM   #53
eivins
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare... View Post
Despite all the responses I've had I still haven't found what I'm looking for and so I'm giving up for now. Thank you to everyone who sent in interesting, well-thought out responses and good luck in finding the right sub for you. Apologies to everyone from the previous category who never got a response from me.
It's entirely your own fault for not accepting my application. I am cleaaaarly the right choice.
Old 01-03-2015, 05:33 PM   #54
Akashi

Honestly, In my opinion, that right there, is very ;likely the reason she turned you down. That stuck up, 'I'm the best' type of attitude, and if I were to turn you down for whatever, and that's the response you gave, then that would only prove myself Right. So, by going and making yourself look like a egotistical ass, it sure isnt going to increase your chances of her changing her mind. If you didn't have hat she was looking for, and she turned you down, that's her right. Just because someone is a submissive, doesn't mean they have no human rights. It just means, that they are willing to hand control over to someone they trust. And if they don't hand over that control, then that means, in their eyes, you're not worthy of that level of trust. So, Id think about that, before you go claiming that someones personal choice is wrong. That's like, saying someone who loves cats, as opposed to dogs 'is wrong'. Its just not true. its their preference, and no person, no matter who they are, has the right to go and say that someone else's preference is wrong.

Sorry, That line just pissed me off. I do hope that you can find someone who you trust enough to become their sub, Dare. Good luck, and have a happy new year (Even though its past, still, the spirit is there).
Old 01-03-2015, 06:00 PM   #55
eivins
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akashi View Post
Honestly, In my opinion, that right there, is very ;likely the reason she turned you down. That stuck up, 'I'm the best' type of attitude, and if I were to turn you down for whatever, and that's the response you gave, then that would only prove myself Right. So, by going and making yourself look like a egotistical ass, it sure isnt going to increase your chances of her changing her mind. If you didn't have hat she was looking for, and she turned you down, that's her right. Just because someone is a submissive, doesn't mean they have no human rights. It just means, that they are willing to hand control over to someone they trust. And if they don't hand over that control, then that means, in their eyes, you're not worthy of that level of trust. So, Id think about that, before you go claiming that someones personal choice is wrong. That's like, saying someone who loves cats, as opposed to dogs 'is wrong'. Its just not true. its their preference, and no person, no matter who they are, has the right to go and say that someone else's preference is wrong.

Sorry, That line just pissed me off. I do hope that you can find someone who you trust enough to become their sub, Dare. Good luck, and have a happy new year (Even though its past, still, the spirit is there).
A. Dare... is my friend.

B. I don't actually want/need a submissive. I'm kind of one myself.

C. It's a long standing joke.

D. She really would be better off with me.. I would make good use of her lovely voice. :P

E. It was a joke.. in case you haven't realized that by now.

F. She is perfectly capable of standing up for herself.

And we'll end on 'F'. For epic failure.
Old 01-03-2015, 06:17 PM   #56
Akashi

Well, in that case of it being a joke, I apologize, I did not know. I'm sorry.
Old 01-03-2015, 06:30 PM   #57
collegekid1204

Quote:
Originally Posted by eivins View Post

And we'll end on 'F'. For epic failure.
Epic win, +1 to this!

And Akashi, the sarcasm was pretty obvious in the post. It was cleaaaarly sarcasm...

Kik - Thunderstorm1204

Likes, Dislikes and Limits

No longer a college kid, and barely active on GD anymore. I play more on Reddit/Kik. Send me a PM if you want to chat or play! Always looking to meet new people.

Old 01-04-2015, 04:03 PM   #58
marei

Default Amazing ad

It's already been posted plenty of times, but this is a great ad. I was just lurking around on here for no particular reason and this ad was so well written and interesting I ended up reading the entire thing. Some of the ads here are garbage and I thank you for posting something that's so relatable and well written.
Old 01-17-2015, 06:08 AM   #59
Siren
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by marei View Post
It's already been posted plenty of times, but this is a great ad. I was just lurking around on here for no particular reason and this ad was so well written and interesting I ended up reading the entire thing. Some of the ads here are garbage and I thank you for posting something that's so relatable and well written.
Thank you so much Unfortunately that still didn't work out for me, but I'm glad people liked it if nothing else.

ama / discord / likes & limits

not looking to play with anyone

dislikes: granny panties, sloths, tea.

however much you use me baby come on use me more
Old 01-17-2015, 06:11 AM   #60
marlinsfan123
Account Banned

This is by far the best ad I have ever seen. If you would like, PM me and I can be your Dominant but if you don't want to that is fine because this ad was incredible.

Advertisements
Kink Talk