Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-28-2009, 11:26 AM   #4
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Well like I promised, I will share my experience. I did this around September of 2008. I was talking with my mistress, at the time, and I told her about the dare. She said she wanted me to do something a bit extra if I was able to and that was to stick my underwear, once I took it off, up my ass. I tested it at home and it wouldn't fit in there. She had to leave for class soon but would be back so I decided to do this while she was gone. Even though I couldn't fit the underwear up there I used my favorite ass-fucking item at the time. It was a 16 inch long drumstick. So I stuck that all the way up my ass before putting on my clothes. I had already knew where I was going to do it. So I walked out of my house to a secluded glade near my house. Sadly the church who owns the land is starting to make it less secluded but I still use it. Anyways, walked over there with the drumstick still up my ass. Went to a spot not near the entrance to it and took off my jeans and underwear. I then took a few pictures of my cock and my ass in an outside setting, and it was daylight when i did this. I then put my jeans back on and left my underwear on the branch of a tree that had fell over. When I walked back to my house I could see the underwear hanging on the branch but it was very small from a distance. When I got home took the stick out of my ass and remained naked for the rest of the day. I told this story on another website that mainly sells sex toys, and i got a $10 coupon for getting 2nd place in a contest.
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk