Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 10-24-2009, 11:50 AM   #46
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

I saw a man have something that looked like a small dildo inserted into his penis. My friends send me things I don't need to see, ever.
What has been seen cannot be unseen.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 11:55 AM   #47
Dice7
getDare Addict

Haha I would never go that far! I have managed to slide a biro in once and it ended up being pretty nice, I realised it would be crazy to do any bigger than that and I make sure I don't do it very often.

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 11:59 AM   #48
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

I tried it out but I started getting worried that the cotton bud end would come off and stopped - has anyone had this actually happen?

So I used a biro cartridge instead (one with a little stopper inside it so the ink WONT come out) and got it far enough in that i could feel it past my balls. Wasn't too bad - although masturbating at that point was a definite no-no - and after taking it out made me need to pee almost immediately, which was uncomfortable for a bit, but then that was it.

The things we do out of curiousity -_-
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 12:01 PM   #49
Dice7
getDare Addict

No as long as you lube it up well enough, which I bet you did, the cotton has never come off for me. I've even had several in side by side and nothings come off or got lost!

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Old 10-24-2009, 12:07 PM   #50
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Ah okay thanks. Yeah at first it was fine; I was just worried about once it got further in, or pulling it out later if it had dried out or the lube made the cotton hold on less (great grammar there.)
Old 10-24-2009, 01:11 PM   #51
mrdizzle
Account Banned

i tried but i couldnt get it in very far
mrdizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 01:31 PM   #52
EnigmaNZ
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to EnigmaNZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by grab_my_underware View Post
i can tell you exactly how it feels,
i was tied up by some bullies once and they put salt on the end of the q-tip, and then put it in my dick, it hurt soo bad, that i was kicking as hard as i could to stop them.
it burned for 5 days, and it hurt so much when they slowly pulled it out,
ooooowwwwwwch
Bloody hell. how old were you then, and them. Did you tell anyone. Why not. F**k man, I'd want to kill them.

Salt hurts like shit. They use to use it to sterilize wounds, thats were the saying comes from 'rub salt into the wound' meaning something bad happens to someone then something else happens to them that makes it even worst.
EnigmaNZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 07:30 PM   #53
Odiefrom
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to Odiefrom Send a message via MSN to Odiefrom Send a message via Yahoo to Odiefrom

Quote:
Originally Posted by K687 View Post
Ah okay thanks. Yeah at first it was fine; I was just worried about once it got further in, or pulling it out later if it had dried out or the lube made the cotton hold on less (great grammar there.)
With something like the bud on a q-tip, you really don't have to worry too much if it falls off in you. The human body came from the factory with a natural defense against foreign objects. Between secretions to slide it out, muscle contractions to push it out, or just urination to get it out, it'll come out. Though it may feel a tad like passing a stone, which I hear isn't something you line up for.
Old 10-25-2009, 01:58 PM   #54
Dice7
getDare Addict

Right now I have 5 Q Tips in there at once. I slid them all in one by one but I'm about try pull them all out together :O. If anyone can beat that I'll be very impressed!

Old 10-25-2009, 11:53 PM   #55
Comeintotheparlor
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingerbread View Post
but where is this pee hole... which hole is it?? My sis wants to try
A females urethra is just above the vagina, and is hardly noticable.

Likes ice, control (or lack there of) pain, anal, pee
Dislikes: long dares wedgies
limits: very public( including family & freinds), messy, scat,
Comeintotheparlor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 08:52 AM   #56
Narc

one of the harsh thing one of my mistress made me do with another slave is to insert one end of the q tip into my uretha while the other slave had the other end inserted into him until the tip of our cocks were touching
Narc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 03:02 AM   #57
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Just tried this again on a dare... kept it in for 25mins then went to take it out. At first it wouldn't budge and then slooowly came out (which I thought was rather painfully.)

Then I had to pee right after and holy shit that burned. I'm so not moving around or doing *anything* with it for a bit.
Old 10-27-2009, 05:39 AM   #58
EnigmaNZ
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to EnigmaNZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narc View Post
one of the harsh thing one of my mistress made me do with another slave is to insert one end of the q tip into my uretha while the other slave had the other end inserted into him until the tip of our cocks were touching
To that I would have added ducktape, wrapping it around both so you are joined solidly together, then making you both pull apart :P
EnigmaNZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 07:23 AM   #59
Sambo123

Send a message via MSN to Sambo123 Send a message via Yahoo to Sambo123
Default Fun

Q-tips aren't my preference for this, usually one of those small glowsticks (the ones for your wrist). That can get all the way down and is pretty fun to play with. I don't really find it hurts that much but then again I have a high pain threshold.
Sambo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 01:19 PM   #60
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Seeing as I found keeping the Q-Tip in there for that long so painful, I decided the only intelligent thing to do would be to (stop? no) try a biro. At first I was amazed when it actually went in (with a pop! aha that made me giggle) and even after doing it twice and moving it around much deeper, etc. the pain peeing afterwards wasn't bad at all.

So what causes the after pain? Friction? Dryness from keeping the object still (which causes the friction/abrasion(is that even the right word) when it's pulled out?) Would be useful if we knew exactly which objects had which effects (both for fun and punishment use)

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pain, urethra