Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 12-23-2022, 06:00 PM   #1
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

Default Person Above... Clothed Picture Copy

The person posts a clothed picture for the person above to imitate to the best of their ability in the nude. They then send the picture (and original) to the person above as well as posting the next clothed picture to copy for the next person.

- Please avoid posting any nudity (including nipples, partially see through underwear etc - the whole point is for a clothed/nude type scene)
- Photos can be found on a variety of non-kink related sites such as clothes shops, photoshoots and celebrity photographs.
- If you have any special requirements (e.g. male only image to copy, won't send proof etc) just say in your post.
- Face and public are assumed limits as well as the usual sanity considerations. All pictures should be able to be copied solo without breaking any laws etc.
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cfnm, clothed, imitation, picture