Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 12-26-2009, 04:43 PM   #1
vwacouple

Alarm Orgasm Timer - Couples Version

This one is for couples but I'll also post a version for when you're by yourself.

Pick one of you to go first. Decide on how you are going to stimulate your partner and tell them. For example, oral, hand job, intercourse, vibrator, etc. Then you both need to agree on the average amount of time that it would normally take them to orgasm from that type of stimulation. For example, 2 minutes, 20 minutes, etc. Then add about 20%. So if you agree that 10 minutes is the average, then 12 is your target.

Tie them up so that they can't stop you from making them cum, then start the timer. Their goal is the last at least until the target time. Your goal is the make them cum as quickly as possible. If they cum before the target time, then you will punish them by continuing to do whatever you were doing until the time expires. If you're doing it right, then it should be very uncomfortable after they cum. If they make it to the timer, then you should reward them with a good orgasm the way that you know they like it.

My partner and I tried this this other night and it was a lot of fun. It's also a good incentive to learn more self control.

FYI - If your partner is the type that can't be "forced" to orgasm, then you can reverse it and say that they have to masturbate to orgasm in front of you in a certain amount of time. If they fail, then you get to punish them (I'm sure that you can come up with something).

Enjoy!
vwacouple
vwacouple is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to vwacouple for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cfnm, femdom, forced orgasm, timer