Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-19-2008, 06:46 PM   #1
Knots101
Account Banned

Default Walk in the dog park Semi fiction

Hello, Knots here gonna take a attempt at a story just a short one post story see if anyone likes it then i will make a new one if so. Semi fiction because it was a roleplay session(some of it) with my Mistress. All key points happened(in roleplay) but stuff in the middle is just filler info to make it a full story.
I stand nicely as my Mistress locks my leash on, she promised to take me to the park today. As she motions me to follow her i walk behind her on all fours with a grin of pleasure on my face, I got a new collar today. As we walked out the door my Mistress commented on the weather, it was a bit sunny but there was a bad cloud in the distance. We began walking to the dog park i was very excited i had never been there before. When we arrived at the day park i was very glad to see a lot of dogs there running around playing with each other. Mistress then bend down and looked at me and well unhooking my leash said "Play nice with the other doggie's and if they lick you or anything do not try and stop them or there will be a serious consequence ok?" i looked at her and nodded in approval and ran towards the other dogs. There were 3 other dogs there a dalmatian a Golden Retriever and a small pug. They all stopped what they were doing and came over to great me as i came running towards them they sniffed my but for a bit and then i heard Mistress say from the distance "Now return the favor back to the doggy's and stiff them back'' I looked towards the ground with a little whimper and obeyed my Mistress's command and went over to all three sniffing there bum's. I then looked at my Mistress as she had came up beside me She scratched me behind the ear and took a dogie treat and said ''Good boy here is you're reward" I took it gratefully and then went back to the dogs. I played for a bit with them we rolled around in the mud and dirt and ran around. Then the Golden Retriever came up and licked my bum i was very startled and jerked forward and i heard Mistress command "Let them do as they please my pet." I was in no mood for a punishment so i took her orders and did not move a inch my bum was very wet by the time he was finished. I was very embarrassed and could hear my Mistress laughing in the background. I wanted to leave so i went back to my Mistress and gave a little wine but the only thing she said was "Were not leaving so soon, The fun has only just started. Now go back over to that dog and give him a lick back." i whimpered for a moment. "I said go over to that dog and give him a lick back my slave!" I then dropped my head and walked over slow as possible to try and delay this task. But eventually i made it back to the dog she was watching me with a close eye and i looked at the dog's but at her and she nodded with approval and i did as she commanded. I then jumped back and landed on my but with a revolting look on my face. she butted in " OH poor puppy doesn't like that?" I shook my head still with a nasty look on my face. "Aww, Well you were a good pet so i wont make you do that again unless you are real bad. Now lets get going home." I scampered to her side with a happy grin and awaited my leash. She locked it on and we walked home.
Haha well didn't think i could type one that long, tell me what you think guys. And for anyone who dosn't get it i am a human in the story acting like a dog, and all the dog's are real dogs in the story.

Last edited by Knots101; 06-19-2008 at 06:56 PM.
Knots101 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Knots101 for this post:
Old 06-19-2008, 07:05 PM   #2
tocentury08
Account Banned

So Amazing Loved It!
tocentury08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 07:18 PM   #3
masterme47

Send a message via MSN to masterme47

good story
continue?
masterme47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 07:19 PM   #4
Knots101
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterme47 View Post
good story
continue?
When i go to the dog park next time in RP i guess i could continue it =D
Old 05-13-2009, 07:09 PM   #5
Psychoclaw

I love the storyline and characters, especially the interaction between "dog" and dogs! However, I think you can take this good story even further by playing the beginning off so that the the reader is led to assume that the narrator is either:
- Actually a dog, only to find out that he's a human
OR
- Getting ready to take his dog for a walk, only to find out that he is the dog

Every good story needs buildup, take your time while writing and make us suffer with anticipation!

...And one can't help but wonder if the Mistress and her pet will meet anyone else on the way home? Keep up the good work.
Psychoclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 08:16 PM   #6
Odiefrom
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to Odiefrom Send a message via MSN to Odiefrom Send a message via Yahoo to Odiefrom

For a short story, this is really cool! I usually don't like to read short stories because it becomes very difficult to develope the characters, and sometimes even the plot. But this was done very well, in both terms of style and development. And no spelling errors...yay! A lot could be learned from this one post story.

I haven't seen any one post short stories before this one. Are there any good ones, if there are even any other short ones, out to read that people recommend?

Advertisements
Kink Talk