Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-28-2024, 09:49 PM   #1
Bdsmwhore

Default 23 F expose and punish me

This slut as been slacking off on doing task daily and master wants me to come on here and ask for punishment as well as offer photo proof of punishments done for you to expose. Please make this slut regret not listening and learn her listen.
Toys:200 ft rope, paddle, tail plug, large butt plug, 8 different types of vibratos, ring gag, nipple clamps, hot sauce, 9.5 inch didlo, dribbler gag, 4 different types of nipple clamps, inflatable dildo, inflatable butt plug, hand cuffs, precision vibrator, wand vibe, 10 different paddles, 5 whips, pinwheel, blindfold, bullet vibe, 6 electric shock clamps, electric shock buttplug, metal handcuffs, wireless vibe,
Will buy suggestions
Bdsmwhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 12:34 AM   #2
Juga

Default Punishment

For this punishment you will need: inflatable butt plug, gag, collar, nipple clamps, body writing tool, timer, mirror
It will last 30+ minutes
You will be naked, dressed just in your collar.
Since you have been slacking on your tasks, write "lazy bitch" on your tits. Plug your ass with inflatable plug. Pump it few times, it should still be comfortable, but just barely.
Gag yourself and clamp your nipples.
Go stand infrant of mirror. Legs spread wide, standing on your tips. Hands behind your head.
Set hidden timer for 30 minutes.
You will keep this position until timer runs out. While doing so, I want you to take a good look at yourself in the mirror and thing about what you did wrong and how you can get better.
If your heels touch ground or your position is not presize, pump your butt plug and get back in position as fast as you can.
If pumping the plug would become dangerous, pull off and reattach the nipple clamps instead.
Kik: Master_Juga
Juga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 08:53 AM   #3
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

No limits listed.

Gag in. Outside. Naked. Soaking wet. For 15 minutes. Pic with time stamp at beginning and end. Head to toe pic. Front and back. I’m sorry written on your forehead.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 09:07 AM   #4
Azwoodguy2004

Very simple, stand for a pic. Topless in panties, on knees, hands behind head. Send me the pic, I’ll post it on xxxposed. Fun for 1 day.

Kik. Azwoodguy2004

Likes : crossdressing, selfbondage, water sports, spankings and floggings on the ass, humiliation and degradation, oral and anal poundings.

Dislikes : scat, blood, flakes.....

Email : [email protected]
KIK. : Azwoodguy2004
Skype Live:azwoodguy2004
Azwoodguy2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2024, 11:31 AM   #5
Bdsmwhore

https://exposedpassion.com/post.php?...9ab7df1fe9.jpg

Let's keep it up to make this whore miserable
Toys:200 ft rope, paddle, tail plug, large butt plug, 8 different types of vibratos, ring gag, nipple clamps, hot sauce, 9.5 inch didlo, dribbler gag, 4 different types of nipple clamps, inflatable dildo, inflatable butt plug, hand cuffs, precision vibrator, wand vibe, 10 different paddles, 5 whips, pinwheel, blindfold, bullet vibe, 6 electric shock clamps, electric shock buttplug, metal handcuffs, wireless vibe,
Will buy suggestions
Bdsmwhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2024, 04:02 PM   #6
wolf82
Prodigy

It was a pleasure for me to extend the photo

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk