Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-27-2011, 02:35 AM   #1
Nortgasm

Default When will I cum? A little different

Greetings,

First post on the site, I guess first a little background. I had been communicating with a couple of girls via e-mail about our mutual interest in orgasm denial. We struck a deal that for as long as I do not cum I would tell them how the had to have sex and if they could cum and the like.

This went on for over a month before they decided they could not do it anymore (and yes I had been true to my word and had not cum the entire time) and ended the agreement. They said they enjoyed it very much but where “fucked out” so to speak and that was about it.

That left me with a kind of need, I ended up continuing the denial period as it seemed a shame to “waste” it :P. So basically it will be 9 weeks Saturday sense I last had an orgasm.

That brings me to my request, and I am sorry for the long lead-in but thought some may be interested.

I would like to request a dare/set of instructions to follow for denial and eventual release.

This is something I came up with myself as a possible option;

1. I go to random.org and leave it set 1-100 and generate, for examples sake lets say I get 25
2. I subtract the last result (25) from 100 to get 75 and write it down (remember it)
3. I then generate 1-100 again;
a. If the number generated is greater that 75 I change the Max to 20 and generate again, on a 1, I get a real orgasm. On anything but 1, 5, 10, 15 or 20 I get a ruined orgasm. On 5, 10, 15 or 20 I am denied.
b. If the number generated is equal to or less than 75 I get the first number (25) in days of denial.
4. After any result in section a. above I have to wait a week and repeat. After completing the assigned days of denial in b. I repeat.
5. I have to repeat until I give up a real orgasm AND generate a 1 on a 1-2.
6. In the case of 100 generated in step one, skip the rest of the steps and the denial period is 100 days.

The above set of rules makes for a higher chance of having to go through with any relatively short denial period. And as the possible denial period increases the chance of having to do it goes down, except on 100 of course, but even with that, it is random enough that you could still end up denied for a very long time.

So that’s what I was thinking about doing but wanted to give up control and try this first. So with the knowledge of what I was planning, does anyone have any better ideas or want to modify mine or completely throw it out the window?

You can decide I should go with my original plan, modify the plan and have me go with that or do something completely different or a mix of anything

I will do anything within limits and the longest time posted will be my denial period it can change, but only up unless a task is proposed for time reduction.

I leave it up to you all, it has been 9 weeks sense my last orgasm, how much longer will it be? Will my denial be determined solely by chance or prodded by fate. Or be decided via a deviously cruel plan?

Just to let everyone know up front I do have a job and also do not live alone. That being said I will be doing everything as required but cannot just do it whenever and report back within minutes so please be patient. Also this is intended as more of a marathon than a sprint so no need to cram everything in all at once.

Any females interested in more direct control and/or a denial slave e-mail me about it.

Thanks

Likes: Orgasm Denial, Ruined Orgasm, Edging, Ball Busting, Masturbation Control, Long Term Denial, Moderate Pain

Willing to do: Anal, Slow Cock Destruction (will require additional info and commitment)

Limits: Permanent damage, Scat, Piss, Messy, Chance Of Getting Caught, Family, Public, Pics, Illegal, Diaper, Cross Dressing

[email protected]
Nortgasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 12:21 PM   #2
Recursion

Wow, now that's dedication. Not only denying yourself, but making up that very complicated method to deny yourself further. I hope that you can find someone as dedicated to controlling you, it looks like you deserve it.

I don't have much to add, except that I might suggest removing the possibility of ruined orgasms. Although they aren't as good as a full orgasm, a ruined one is still a source of release. I just think that after all this work, why waste it on a ruined orgasm, go all or nothing

Likes: bondage, tease & denial, private humiliation, light pain, dirty socks, light anal, cum eating, icy-hot
Limits: public, messy
Toys: handcuffs, rope, bit-gag, blindfold, CB6K chastity device, Aneros, vibrating prostate toy, riding crop, clothespins, icy-hot, stinky slippers

In order to understand recursion, one must first understand recursion.
Recursion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 12:50 PM   #3
SrattNights11
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recursion View Post
Wow, now that's dedication. Not only denying yourself, but making up that very complicated method to deny yourself further. I hope that you can find someone as dedicated to controlling you, it looks like you deserve it.

I don't have much to add, except that I might suggest removing the possibility of ruined orgasms. Although they aren't as good as a full orgasm, a ruined one is still a source of release. I just think that after all this work, why waste it on a ruined orgasm, go all or nothing
I agree with all of this And yes, you should just remove the ruined orgasms. I wouldnt want the first orgasm back to be a ruined one.

Limits: enemas, eating poo, family/friends, unwilling people i.e. public involving them directly, wedgies, illegal, animals, blood, rope, pictures/cam

Im a switch but im: Proudly NOT owned, and leaning towards my sub side

If you have a problem with me, don't bitch behind my back. Say it to my face.
SrattNights11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 09:33 PM   #4
Nortgasm

Default Thank you

Thank you both for seeing that. Yes I am very dedicated to it at this point but really hoping to find others (preferable one very closely) to share it with.

In the testing I did with the number generator. I ran through till I could end the denial and the first 3 went something like this:
Total of 457 days of denial 7 ruined orgasms 1 full orgasm converted to chance of release and failed the 50/50
Total of 798 days of denial 20 ruined orgasms 2 full orgasms converted to chance of release and failed the 50/50
Total of 276 days of denial 1 ruined orgasm successful release on first full orgasm converted
Those huge numbers in days of denial where why the ruined orgasms where in there. That being said I can see your point as well.

If I take out the chance of even a ruined orgasm though I will have to have someone calling the shots as I don't think my will can hold out that long by itself.

But if you say they are gone, they are gone. The only number that means anything on the 1-20 is a 1 now......A little daunting but I was already prepared for it happening. I do kinda wish I would get something else though. Mostly because I came up with it myself, and while I think it will do the job with about the right amount of evil It is just missing something if it did not come from someone else.

But I think I need to set a deadline that if no one comes up with other things or adjustments....or whatever then I will have to start working on my trap. I call it a trap now because I will likely be stuck in it over a year.

when do you all think the deadline should be?

Likes: Orgasm Denial, Ruined Orgasm, Edging, Ball Busting, Masturbation Control, Long Term Denial, Moderate Pain

Willing to do: Anal, Slow Cock Destruction (will require additional info and commitment)

Limits: Permanent damage, Scat, Piss, Messy, Chance Of Getting Caught, Family, Public, Pics, Illegal, Diaper, Cross Dressing

[email protected]
Nortgasm is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cbt, longterm, orgasm control, orgasm denial