Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 02-03-2011, 09:08 PM   #1
Diane

Default Speculum ideas.

I don't know if anyone had done their slave this way, but Miss Calista always toy me this way. There are alot of variations of this idea. Sometimes, it was used as an punishment. This is meant for females only.

Masters/Mistresses reading this, please note that you got to have knowledge of using a vaginal speculum on seeing your slave cervix. If you don't, don't do it. You don't want to injure her.

For online cases, I'm not sure if they can be done alone cause I've never tried before.

Let's get started.

First, you choose a location for her to lie down. It can be as comfy as a bed or on the floor of needles/rice/sand. The area of pain for her is her back.

Next, you have her legs spread apart and tie them each to 1 side of the room/object with a rope. Make sure you are lifting her butt a little. Try to think of what you can do to her hands, face etc etc. I usually get gagged up, blindfolded and hands cuffed and positioned vertically with a rope tied to the ceiling.

Now, you can start with the speculum on her. Spread her vagina walls to her maximum with the speculum and lock the speculum. If done correctly, you can see her cervix pretty clearly. Stop if it's hurting her. You probably are doing it wrong.

Now you put items in liquid form or anything that will change to liquid form through the speculum "viewing" hole. It's also up to your creativity on that. I usually get ice cubes placed diagonally on the "viewing" hole while the ice cubes slowly melts away, dropping down on my cervix. Don't forget about the melting part where water flows down the speculum, drip by drip. I was never stopped unless after 10 cubes.

Sometimes, I get spit. Sometimes, pee. Sometimes, warm water. Other times, she slapped me on the face. If you want to humiliate her, you can video her down, do this with all windows open if she's okay with it or write all over her with the ice dripping down. It all depends on your creativity on how you want to surprise her.

But just so you know, I was constantly feeling *in suspense* when blindfolded because I don't know what's coming up next.

However, all in all, please make sure she's safe because she's wholly in your control now.

Last edited by Diane; 02-03-2011 at 09:41 PM.
Diane is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Diane for this post:
Old 02-04-2011, 02:06 AM   #2
SecretOps

Sexy recap, I can really imagine you in this position.. Thanks for the post
SecretOps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 06:44 PM   #3
settingqt31

I want to say that this shouldn't be done unless the master/mistress really understands proper use of medical equipment. There is a special way to insert a speculum and ways to spread it, etc that are taught to physicians in medical school- it isn't something to take lightly. As a medical professional and submissive I would NEVER let someone insert one into me unless they had as much training as I did (several sessions with the OB/GYN doctors on manequins before even attempting it on a real patient).

Limits- pee, scat, anal (insertion), public, family/friends, cam/photos, overly messy

Likes- humiliation, wedgies, tits, spanking
settingqt31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 06:38 AM   #4
DaringDude86

Quote:
Originally Posted by settingqt31 View Post
I want to say that this shouldn't be done unless the master/mistress really understands proper use of medical equipment. There is a special way to insert a speculum and ways to spread it, etc that are taught to physicians in medical school- it isn't something to take lightly. As a medical professional and submissive I would NEVER let someone insert one into me unless they had as much training as I did (several sessions with the OB/GYN doctors on manequins before even attempting it on a real patient).
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to learn how to use a speculum and scaring people like this won't help anybody. The one thing to remember is that if you feel like you are forcing it then you're doing it wrong and it will either lead to a painful experience or a broken speculum (I have never heard of anything close to permanent damage resulting from this btw, it's just unpleasant). Be patient and gentle and visualizing the cervix should be a breeze.
DaringDude86 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk