Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 12-09-2017, 08:25 PM   #1
andrei

Default DIY toys

I don't know if this subject was discussed and I am a lazy searcher.

Homemade toys? Electronic gadgets? Maybe computer controlled? Online controlled? Here is my list, please add yours.

I am curious to make some things:
- I recently bought a glue gun. It is fun to buy a lot of sticks and melt the silicone sticks into a mold or just stick them together using the glue gun. Melt the top and you have a dildo. There is a video on youtube.

- I want to clone my dick without buying the proper materials (cloneboy). I discovered I can use a lot of paraffin candles combined with water to lower the melting temperature and a plastic recipient to stick my dick in to make my mold. I didn't try it to the end yet, I wanted to fill the mold with kitchen silicone but it is sticky, long time to dry (until I recently found some movies on youtube where people pour the silicone in soap water first).

- ideas of spanking or jerking devices using HDD motors and a PC controller circuit. I bought a 8 relay board from E-Bay, it worked nicely until I found it is defective, at some point it stops and get a BSOD. I am now looking for some driver circuits.

- the only success was a fucking machine using a drill. I really want a computer controlled one so this is a nope atm unless I am going to the relays again.

- the easiest one was to code the feedback of a game controller. Software controlled.

I want to move on to these ideas I share with you but I want you to share your ideas you tried and worked. Anything you invented? Please let us know and maybe we can build something new.
Old 12-09-2017, 08:27 PM   #2
andrei

Ah, forgot, I am planning to create a chastity device using that glue gun and some cheap stuff I bought from hardware store.
Old 12-10-2017, 08:33 AM   #3
HiAkNeAzKaOwa

I bought an Arduino and will have it in two weeks. With some good ideas we can make funny things with it.

I send PM Dares to at least 5 users each day i log on GetDare and i think you should do the same

Likes: Orgasm control, Shower, dressing as a girl, pics*, playing with cum
Punishment: Anal*, Cum eating, Messy*
Limits: Pee/Scat, Blood, Social Suicide, Public, face pics

*Maybe

Clothing
PM dares

🇫🇷 Si tu es français, envoie moi un PM 🇫🇷

I have a dildo
Kik: HiAkNeAzKaOwa
Email: [email protected] (yeah, it's real)
HiAkNeAzKaOwa is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diy toys