Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 05-21-2024, 05:40 PM   #1
PrettyKitten

Male 22/trans-male/slave seeks 18-24/any sex/master in any place

22/trans-male/slave seeks 18-24/any sex/master in any place

Hi everyone, I'm a pre-surgery trans man, I still have my chest and front hole. Because of being on hormones I do have a small dick though. I really enjoy anal and puppy play, teasing and chastity. I am looking for a master who is hopefully in a similar time zone (CST) though, if you are able to be online at similar times I don't care where you are.

Toys: household items, 8 in dildo, small medium and large buttplugs (my ass is so stretched i dont bother with the two smaller ones), leather wrist or ankle cuffs, rope, riding crop, cane, collar and leashes, syringe for squirting fake cum and fake cum to go with it, too big dildo, wand vibe, Ben wa balls, chastity belt, chastity cage, muzzle blindfold, toothpaste, speculum, clothespins, clit pump, , steel scrubbing pads, anal hook

likes: anal, BJ training, mild to moderate pain, self bondage, tease and denial, mild to moderate control, ice, rough stuff, hidden public, body writing, puppyplay, sensory deprivation , toilet control, piss play, wedgies, diapers, toothpaste on genitals, experimenting with enemas
Limits: needles, pics, full public, other people (depends), poop
PrettyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to PrettyKitten for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk