Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-17-2008, 06:45 PM   #1
bkinky2
Baby Member

Default ultimate xdress and panty mess [Non-Fiction]

I only just found this site so I'll relay an absolutely true set of dares. Some of these were done over many years as the dares got more outrageous, but the story below is as it was actually done the last time.

It begins with a trip to Kmart, Walmart or similiar store. For me it was a Kmart. First I'd find lipstick and put on a bright red one but I wouldn't buy it. I'd then find a ladies white top that would clearly show a bra underneth. I'd then get 2 pairs of white panties, a bra, a panty girdle (long), and 2 pair of pantyhose. Back when I did this you could walk right into men's dressing room so wasn't too embarrassing at this point. I'd go into dressing room and put things on tearing off the purchase tags so I could wear them as if I'd already bought them. I'd then go to a checkout counter with one pair of panties and panty hose but wearing the rest, and pay for what I was wearing. The looks and smirks really got me excited.

Although not covered here I would have a pair of falsies so my 38C bra was completely full and natural.

Now I'm obviously a cross dresser but not finished by any means. Next I'd go to a shoe store like payless and buy a pair of women's flats and a pair of high heels. I'd wear the high heels when I paid for both pairs and out of the store.

Once in my car I'd switch to flats and go to another mostly clothing store like Marshals. There the goal is a pair of womens white shorts - as thin as possible, and a skirt that if in a wind it would blow up so not tight fitting but as short as I can find. The girls managing the dressing rooms always gave me funny looks or snide comments. I'd make sure both items fit and wear the skirt out of the dressing room and ask if I could wear it out of the store. This was generally allowed but if not I'd go back and put it on before leaving the store. I got lots more embarrasing looks and remarks as I purchased these items and left the store.

I'll warn folks things get really kinky here. I'd wear these clothes to a local drug store like WalGreens and go in and buy diaper wipes. This was a tough dare to do in those clothes in a store with men and I never felt comfortable about this one.

At this point I'd go to my car and put on the women's shorts and my original man's top but leave the full 38C bra on. I'd also put on my men's shoes. There is just so much I could take in public as you will see. The next destination was the mall.

For the mall dares, it begins with not pooping for a day after you first feel you need to, the 2nd day is very uncomfortable. I'm wearing women's underwear things and the panty hose is exposed below my shorts, but having done this many times I realized almost no one notices. I take a bag with the high heels, skirt, white tope, 2nd panties and 2nd panty hose. I then browse ladies langerie departments and try to be conspicuous about looking at things by picking them up and examining them etc. I want and get excited by anyone that notices and smirks or comments to their companions. Whenever anyone noticed, I'd let a little pee out and get myself wet but not when or where someone would notice (never got my dare that far).

The mall I went to was long and L shaped so I'd start at one end and work myself to the far end. The store on the far end was a 3 story Dillards. By the time I got to Dillards, I'd peed myself enough that someone could tell but again no one ever seemed to notice. I should point out I did this during the day on week day so not alot of people in the mall. Anyway at this point I would really need to pee and poop so I'd get on the escalator with no one around and piss and poop the whole way up. At the top of the 2nd floor I was soaked and completely messed, but generally I still needed to do more since the 'exposure' was limiting what I could really do. I'd proceed to the 3rd floor where I could use the men's room. I'd go sit on the toilet with all my clothes on and finish pooping and peeing.

The original dare was to either walk to the other end of the mall in pee and poop clothes or change and walk in skirt and high heels. I'd leave the men's room and find a mirror, and to my surprise the poop did not show and the pee was not real easy to make out although my bottom was wet so I made the choice to walk back in pee and poop. The ultimate dare would have been to do both but I was never that brave. I loved the feeling of being so dirty, but unlike the walk to this end, the walk back was without any browsing in stores - excitement and fear were both to great.

I had had a few phone sex episodes where I was told to drink piss and eat poop (although I never did swallow poop). These ladies helped with all these dares and I made it clear that anything they told me to do had to be real and possible without fear of being arrested.

The store at the far end where I started was Joslin's and on the 2nd story had a handicap stall in the men's room complete with a sink. When I got there I'd take off my shorts and as instructed in my phone sex dare sniff and suck on the ass stain which was quite small. Then I'd take off my long leg panty girdle and turn it inside out and again sniff and suck the ass poop stain which was a bit bigger and I got the full taste of my piss and poop. Next it was the panty hose and these were totally stained and actually had some liquid poop in them so they made feel like vomiting. I'd wait until I could deal with all of this and finally pull off my poop and pee panties which were of course full of my shit. The dare here was to eat it all but that was impossible so instead I used my mouth to grab it and then spit it out in the toilet. I had to cleant them as best I could doing this which was totally discusting but I persisted until it was just brown fabric and no shit was left to clean. I would actually put them in my mouth and suck on them to clean them as best I could.. always spitting into the toilet.

After all of this my ass was still covered in shit so I wiped it with my hand and just flick it into the toilet. When I'd wiped as much as I could by hand, I'd take out the diaper wipes and completley clean myself.

Once I was clean I put on new pair panties, panty hose, skirt, women's white top, and high heels. I threw away the shitty stuff and only kept the panty girdle and shorts which I would take to a laundry someday (another dare).

I walked out of the men's room in what I always called 100% women's clothes. A benefit of Joslin's was that women's lingerie was right there so I'd walk into the main section and start looking at panty girdles. The last time I did this a middle aged tall sales lady came up to me and asked if she could help. I could tell she was a bit disgusted with a guy dressed in women's clothes, but ignored that and asked if I could try on a pair of long leg panty girdle that I held up and showed her. Her response was "Yes, sure you just have to go downstairs and use the men's changing room and you can't hide them. (she noticed the bag I had with me with all my other clothes) They have to be where security can see them at all times". I regret I did not do that, and instead just left the store by taking the escalator down but lots of people saw me in my 100% women's outfit.

The dare continued that I go to another clothing store and try on tops, skirts, and dresses. Finally I was to go to the cashier and buy a single pair of white panties. I went to 2 stores and did this before ending my dare. It was totally scary, exciting, and trilling. I urge anyone to try this series of dares, even if you have to work up to the whole thing as I did.
bkinky2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 03:41 PM   #2
x.Emma.x

Send a message via MSN to x.Emma.x

This was really good. I loved reading it, and you've really got guts if it did happen. That was great!

(And the grammar was good too )

18/F mistress from England!
Xx

Looking to mistress any guys or girls that are together. So I'd dare two guys, two girls, or one guy and one girl. If there's two of you and you're interested, let me know! I'd LUVV to mistress you!
x.Emma.x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 03:50 PM   #3
Screemo94

that would be soo much fun!
No pee
No public
No mess
Screemo94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 05:14 PM   #4
Coyote
getDare Addict

this is an extended version of a dare that i posted a while ago. i am glad to hear a story about a similiar subject
Limits:Public,Involving Other People, Illegal, Pee/Poop, High Risk of Getting Caught,Extreme Pain,Anal,Messy/Water,(Backyard might be ok), Masturbation
24/M/USA
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=32347

AFTER HOURS!!(GOOD READING)
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk