Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-18-2012, 06:28 PM   #31
slavebud

cum over your socks 2-3 times place them in your mouth and suck the cum out of it :P now cum again overt them wear them all day and at the end of the dayyii start sucking them clean again

My Master and boyfriend is Matt - NG56, I'll do anything for my Master and I'm not looking for another

<3 <3 XxX Julie xXx <3 <3

slavebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 02:59 AM   #32
Sexdemon
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Sexdemon

Use a old sock to piss through for the next week, now use it a a gag until you have cum 3 times. -if you cant do piss then use toothpaste, smear it all over the sock and gag yourself with it-

Bondage -=- Domination (giving) -=- Forced -=- Cock suck(receiving)-=- Feet
Anal -=- Long tasks -=- Humiliation -=- Dice dares -=- Instructions
LIMITS:
Quote:
Pain -=- Perm marks -=- Cum denial -=- Public -=- Incest -=- Ice
Pic's/vid (Could be persuaded) -=- Soiled clothes -=- Blood -=- cold

Equipment - Click here
Sexdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 05:24 AM   #33
mariell

You'll do some sock bondage:

Roll a dice, and add 2. This is the number of pairs of knee socks you'll use. If you don't have enough long socks, take two normal socks and knot them together...

Total number 3:
You need at least to tie your ankles, near your knees, and somehow your hands which might be tricky.

4-5:
Use socks to blindfold and gag yourself.

6-8:
Tie up your legs more or wrap additional pairs around your head.

Likes: bondage, moderate pain, humiliation, sock gags, sweating, clothing control
Punishments: things not in limits and anything from my likes made really extreme (like very difficult bondage position)
Limits: Insane or boring. Messy. Pics.

I got plenty of toys and bondage equipment. Also got a well filled wardrobe, so I should be able to fulfill most requests.

PM dares
mariell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 02:45 PM   #34
mariell

Anybody a dare?
I've been waiting for a month now...

Likes: bondage, moderate pain, humiliation, sock gags, sweating, clothing control
Punishments: things not in limits and anything from my likes made really extreme (like very difficult bondage position)

I got plenty of toys and bondage equipment. Also got a well filled wardrobe, so I should be able to fulfill most requests.

PM dares
Old 03-19-2012, 02:53 PM   #35
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

panties, bra, sweatpants, sweatpants, and stuff you panties with 10 PAIRS of socks and your bra with 3 pairs each cup. For every 10 minutes you work out you can remove one sock(not a pair). You can stop to rest whenever you want, but you have to keep the socks in until you have completed your workout time.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 03:17 PM   #36
Belowyou

Wear the same pair of socks for 3 days, walk around without shoes every once in a while. On the third day, do a very intense workout (at least 2 hours and you gotta sweat a lot).

Then, stuff one of the socks in deep your mouth like a gag, and tape or tie the other one on your face (make sure the stinkiest part covers your nose!). Jerk off until you cum, but leave the socks where they are for one more hour. Report back
Belowyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 05:03 PM   #37
Sexdemon
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Sexdemon

you must ware 2 pairs of socks at the same time for as long as you can (days weeks months?) when you have can no longer ware the, tape one to your nose for the night and the other must be sucked clean (nose and sucking is for the inner ones)

Bondage -=- Domination (giving) -=- Forced -=- Cock suck(receiving)-=- Feet
Anal -=- Long tasks -=- Humiliation -=- Dice dares -=- Instructions
LIMITS:
Quote:
Pain -=- Perm marks -=- Cum denial -=- Public -=- Incest -=- Ice
Pic's/vid (Could be persuaded) -=- Soiled clothes -=- Blood -=- cold

Equipment - Click here
Sexdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 03:40 AM   #38
mariell

After having recovered from the long workout ;-) I can post the next dare:

You'll wear one thin pair of socks plus a thicker pair for 7 days straight. Then fill one of the inner socks up with poo and put it in your mouth for half an hour - at least. Make sure you chew on your sock...

PM dares
Old 03-25-2012, 04:37 AM   #39
funtimes101537
Account Banned

piss through two socks then put them on your feet you are not alowed to take them of for a week
if its not there its a like
my dick is 3" hard
my dick is 1" limp
For every pm i get, thats a day i cant say no.
i cant say no for 0 days
funtimes101537 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 02:56 PM   #40
random0407
getDare Sweetheart

You must wear only 1 sock on whichever foot you choose but you can not change for 3 days. Also every time you need a piss take off your sock and piss through it. At the end of the 3 days stuff it in your mouth and tape gag your mouth for 1 hour.

Once was sub, but now am dom. Weird how my mind works

Ladies, if you want a dare, don't be afraid to ask, I'm more than happy to supply them.

Currently looking for a female sub, don't be shy to send me a PM, I won't force anyone into anything, unless that's what they want of course!
random0407 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 03:11 PM   #41
Belowyou

The person above must wear the same pair of socks for at least 24 hours AND the same pair of closed shoes for the same period of time, at the same time. Then take the socks off, turn them inside out and rub them over your face for 5 minutes straight. Afterwards tie them to your face and go to sleep for at least 6 hours. When you get up, take the socks of your face and lick and suck them clean until they are completely wet.

btw I wanted to say..
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariell View Post
After having recovered from the long workout ;-) I can post the next dare:

You'll wear one thin pair of socks plus a thicker pair for 7 days straight. Then fill one of the inner socks up with poo and put it in your mouth for half an hour - at least. Make sure you chew on your sock...
You Miss Mariell have posted a very awesome and brutal dare right here, love it. Maybe I'll try it once if I get the guts.
Old 03-26-2012, 02:06 AM   #42
Gregdan

Default socks

you will wear only a sock for 5 hours. you pick where

limits pee poo and nothing that will get me in trouble with the cops
Gregdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 02:35 AM   #43
mariell

Put on 2 pairs of wool socks or 6 pairs of cotton socks on your hands and stroke your cock with them.

PM dares
Old 03-27-2012, 02:37 AM   #44
augustactor
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to augustactor

Wear socks on your hands and feet, as many layers of them as possible, as you go around doing things at home/wherever you can

Been hoping to find someone to make me their dare slave. It's been a while since I was last on here.

A quick sexuality map for those who care
augustactor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 07:39 AM   #45
random0407
getDare Sweetheart

Dunk your socks in toilet water just after you've been and wear them for 24 hours afterwards. Then the next day put them over your hands and go about your normal business all day.

Once was sub, but now am dom. Weird how my mind works

Ladies, if you want a dare, don't be afraid to ask, I'm more than happy to supply them.

Currently looking for a female sub, don't be shy to send me a PM, I won't force anyone into anything, unless that's what they want of course!
random0407 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, person above, socks