Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 05-18-2013, 09:11 PM   #1
02youeng

Default Katelyn's Distress

PREFACE: will contain a lot of taboo subjects. Diapers, ageplay and forced sex are the start of it. Don't read if these bother you.

-------------------------------

Chapter 1

Katelyn was a young woman from England - short, only 5'3", with curly, ahoulder-length reddish hair, grey-blue eyes, and a cheeky smile. She'd recently graduated from university, and was now working as a primary school teacher. She had a class of grinning, gormless year 2 children - dopey, but the seeds of the next generation. She loved teaching them.

In her spare time, Katelyn was much more...interesting. Though currently single, she did have a bit of a deviant streak in her. One way she commonly spent her evening was on IRC, flirting and fucking guys and girls - all RP, of course. One evening, she spent the evening chatting with a strange fellow - from Sweden, and into some very strange kinks. She'd heard of ageplay, of course, but the moment he asked her to call him "daddy," she alt + F4'd the chat.

The next few weeks passed normally. Life progressed. But returning home late one Friday, she noticed something...off. Approaching her flat, she couldn't place anything out of place, beyond a surprising quietness. She lived in a block of 144 residents, and she couldn't hear anything beyond the muffled sound of TVs behind locked doors. Shrugging it off, she opened her door and dropped her shopping on the table.

She ate well that night. She cooked herself fettuccine alfredo, with a sticky toffee pudding afterwards. With plenty of leftovers to eat tomorrow while she planned another week's lessons. Settling into the sofa with a warm bowl of pudding, her feelings of discontent evaporated as she closed her eyes...Tim had been particularly bad today. She couldn't see the boy having a future beyond selling drugs and being stabbed. "Stop that, Kate...your job is to facilitate his development, not write him off..." she chided herself, as she fell asleep in front of the television.

She awoke a few hours later, her clothes crumpled, with a line of dribble winding down her chest. "That'll teach you for falling asleep on the sofa," she thought, as she wearily rose, to lug herself to bed. On the way to her bed, she stopped off in the toilet to empty herself. After a very unlady-like respite, she flushed - to a total lack of water. The sink also ran dry. However...being 4am on a cold November night, her annoyance didn't stretch enough to try and fix it then. She put the lid down on the toilet and wrote the job off until the morning.

She opened the door...and instantly passed out. All she saw was a black blur descending...

...she awoke in a car. The first thing she noticed was the handcuffs binding her to the chassis. The second thing she noticed in her groggy state was the padding between her legs. Eventually, her brain clunked into place and she deduced that she had in fact been kidnapped, and was now in a stranger's vehicle.

Before Katelyn could scream, the man driving started talking. "Now Katie, before you say a word, I'm happy to knock you back out the moment you talk out of line. And you'll wake up somewhere a lot more...uncomfortable than a car. So shut your face." His voice carried a sing-song quality...Katie's mind whirled. His skin tone didn't fit Scandanavia, but his voice did...
"Now, you're a smart woman. Maybe you remember me. You got me all worked up on IRC a few weeks ago..." "Shit! Katelyn's mind exploded into thousands of panicked fragments. "Him? What the fuck? How?"
"Ah, the look on your face says a thousand words." His grin was more than disturbing. "Now, sadly, I'm an awful person to tease. You'll learn a little from staying in my home I'm sure, so I might as well tell you a little now...seeing as you'll figure it soon anyway." He was...older than Katelyn had imagined. His skin starting to sag, his hair almost finished greying, though he still had a fair amount of it.

"I used to work for a Swedish government agency. A romantic might call me a spy, though I did nothing like that name will make you imagine. In my golden years, I oversee the budget of several government organisations. Now, one of my skills is with computers. That photo you sent me was enough to give me an IP address. That IP address was enough to get me a house address. A house address is all I need to learn of the occupants. You see, I don't chat with boys pretending to be women...

Now, when you cut me off, it hurt a little. You were the first intelligent person that may have been interested in my...more strange fetishes. So, I dug. How is Cassandra?"
The name struck Katelyn something sore.

"That bitch? Who knows?" She soon realised that that particular rhetorical question maybe was not the wisest.
"Aha, but I do know. She's dead."
"What?! Katelyn was stunned.
"Indeed. Though no one else knows it yet. It's 7am on Saturday morning...you're not expected anywhere until 8:30am on Monday. Likewise, no one will realise that Cassandra is missing until late tomorrow, when she misses her swimming lesson. Though honestly, I don't expect there will be an alarm raised until she misses her work on Tuesday. And what do you think the police will conclude when they find your hair, your spit and your blood on her body? The DNA of someone with reason to hate her? Yes, I know of your criminal record. My compliments on your solicitor on convincing the jury to write off grevious bodily harm as self-defence. For her...making your first love cheat on you, and posting a naked photo of you?" He laughed. Katelyn's eyes widened as she realised just how much shit she was in.

"Indeed." He seemed to read her mind. "Which is why we're leaving today. You will be silent. I will be able to get out of any kind of trouble you get me into - I've personally helped the British government more than once, and you have nothing on me to make them distrust me. I, however, have some papers that mark you as an Interpol target. They won't stick, but the process of releasing you will be a few months. You'll never work again, I'll put it that way. And I'll be waiting for your freedom..." He grinned psychopathically, his eye glinting with furvour.
"What the fuck do you want, you maniac?!" Katelyn blurted, tugging on her restraints.
"Now, now, little one - language. You are going to become my humilated, diapered slut. My useless little girl. My plans are going to change a little...you really are as small as you described. I approve." They drove passed a sign on the motorway - Stansted airport was only 12 miles away. "You are currently wearing your bathroom. Get used to...nappies, you say in your country? You'll not be wearing anything else. I will be using you for sex, for pleasure...for anything I want, in fact. There will be rules and punishments, of course. There will be severe punishments in the very near future for you, for making me come and fetch you. Not to mention for murdering that poor girl..."

Last edited by 02youeng; 05-18-2013 at 09:16 PM.
02youeng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 01:17 PM   #2
02youeng

Katelyn was panicking. She followed the man meekly through the airport, the trip going as a blur. He had a fake passport for her, Swedish. "How does he have my photo?" she briefly wondered. Of course, he'd seemingly raided her house and computer, so that was how. The diaper crinkled loudly with each shaking step she took. It's warmth was uncomfortable, but it was the last of her worries at the moment. The handcuffs were off her now, but she felt just as trapped. She had no phone to contact the authorities, and there was no way she was going to slip away from the vigilant man without making a break for it. And if he was right, then every guard here was an enemy too...of course, if he was bluffing, he still knew where she lived...a half-planned escape fell to pieces when her captor was welcomed warmly by an envoy in a suit who led the two of them passed all the security checks unmolested. Surely some of his story had to be true to avoid all the stringent security...

The flight to Malmo was brief, no more than 90 minutes long. It was only as she obediently waited for the man to retrieve his luggage that she hadn't brought any clothes of her own, other than the ones she was wearing. Another trivial concern. Was this foul man going to clothe her too, or would she be stinking in the same pair of jeans? Or worse, stinking in a diaper? She almost retched.

Out of the airport, and back into another car - a dark green Range Rover. She struggled to get into the large car, and as she clambered in her kidnapper pushed her backside to help her in. She fell into the car, struggling into her seat with a furious look in her eyes. He grinned maniacally again at the sight. "Oh, we'll train that look out of you, little slut, just you wait." Katelyn was sick to her stomach at the thought.
"I'm not a slut, you sick fuck!" she screamed at him defiantly, moving to exit from the car. His hand around her throat soon arrested this movement.
"Yes, you are. You are my slut, to use however I want. Not only that, but you are a petulant child that I will teach manners!" The look of fury on his face elicited pure terror from Katelyn. "You are my property from now on, and you will learn your place!" He threw her back into her seat, before storming around the vehicle and getting into the driver's seat.

During the drive back to presumably her captor's house, Katelyn wet herself. She did as much as possible to not let it show. She didn't want to give the bastard any sort of satisfaction over it.
Old 06-06-2013, 10:10 PM   #3
NinjaDog

Oh please continue!
Old 06-09-2013, 11:35 AM   #4
heyy1

Default Please Write More

This story is amazing! PLEASE DON'T STOP
heyy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 09:24 PM   #5
shola

Yes, please continue
shola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 03:19 AM   #6
res

They way this one is written really is great. I do not know why, but I could really understand her feelings and her anger. This guy seems to be a total ass But maybe her attitude will change in the course of the story - or at least I hope so

Great story, I am looking forward to a continuation.
res is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk