Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: Would you like to see more of:
Pupils and Teachers on the trip 39 46.99%
Laura's activities 25 30.12%
Equal amounts of each 19 22.89%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-21-2014, 01:34 AM   #11
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 20

Part 20

Sophie stood in front of her biology teacher completely naked. She forced a smile.

Mike stared at her for a few moments, almost forgetting that his cock was exposed. Her tits were small, almost negligible, but her vagina was very nicely formed. No, he decided, he can’t think this way.

He had no idea that he’d have these thoughts about a pupil. True, he had told Jane Powell that he fancied Sarah Cartwright but he’d never act on it. Anyway, this was Sophie Markham, not the most attractive girl in the class; not the most attractive girl in the Markham household, he suspected.

He felt his cock twitch and remembered what he had been doing.

Despite that, Sophie reminded him. “Go on then,” she said, “Show me how you do it.”

Mike continued to rub his cock as it got stiffer and he felt a contraction as if he was about to spurt. His rubbing got more urgent and he focussed his gaze on Sophie’s naked form as his semen exploded from the tip of his cock. Most of it covered his hand, some of it landed on the tiled floor.

“Wow,” Sophie said, “You did it.”

Mike let go of his cock and continued to stare at Sophie. “I’m guessing that was the first time you’ve seen an ejaculation.”

Sophie pressed her lips together and nodded frantically. “Yes,” she eventually spluttered.

“You must promise never to reveal this to anyone,” Mike said.

“What’s it worth?” Sophie reached down to her jeans.

Mike assumed she was going to put them back on. She reached into her pocket, took out her phone and snapped a picture of Mike with his cock still exposed and his hand covered in semen. “I said,” she repeated, “What’s it worth?”

“Delete that picture,” Mike ordered her.

Sophie ran into a toilet cubicle and locked the door from the inside.

“Sophie.” Mike tried to follow her but with his trousers round his ankles and his boxers round his knees he couldn’t move very fast.

A few minutes later, Sophie opened the cubicle door and came out again.

“Sophie,” Mike said, “Give me your phone.”

“It’s password protected,” she said smugly. “You can’t access it. I’ve sent the picture to my email account. Even if it’s deleted I can still get it again.”

“Sophie...” Mike said, not sure what to say.

“If you don’t do everything I say,” Sophie said, bravely, “I’ll send that picture to every girl in this centre. I have it saved as a picture message in my drafts folder.”

Mike was not a very technical person so he had to assume that everything she had said was true. “What do you want?” he asked her, “Money? Is that it?”

Sophie paused as if thinking. “Well, that would be good,” she said. “Maybe.”

She started to dress again.

When Mike started to pull up his boxers, Sophie said, “Stop. Leave them down.”

“What now?” Mike said. “You want me to wank again?”

“Maybe,” Sophie said cryptically.

The door handle moved and rattled. There was a knock on the door. “Hello?” came the voice from outside, “Who’s in there?”

Sophie turned to Mike. “Take off your trousers and shorts.”

Mike didn’t bother to argue. He did as he was told.

The door handle rattled again. “Hello?” the voice from outside repeated.

“Go in the cubicle,” Sophie said, “And lock the door.”

Mike obeyed.

Sophie grabbed Mike’s trousers and boxers and shoved them in the lidded bin beside the washbasins. She went to the door, took a deep breath and opened the door.

Sophie smiled as the other girls from her dorm, with the exception of Bethany, piled into the bathroom, dressed in their nightwear.

“What’s going on?” Emma said, “Why’s the door locked?” Emma wore an extra-large t-shirt which came down to her upper thighs.

“Sorry,” said Sophie, “You know how I hate to shower in front of people.”

“We have to get ready as well you know,” Sarah Cartwright said. She was wearing a semi-transparent nightie with the outline of bra and panties underneath.

“How come you didn’t come down for the movie anyway?” Megan said, taking out her toothbrush from her toiletry bag. She wore pyjamas.

“Had things to do,” Sophie said. “Anyway, got to get ready for bed before lights out.” She opened the door again. “See you all later.”

Katie, too, retrieved her toothbrush and toothpaste from a toiletry bag. She was also wearing a nightie which barely covered her assets.

Sophie left the bathroom and giggled. She found her bag of mobile phones behind the fire extinguisher and made her way back to the dorm which she assumed would either be empty or have Bethany waiting in it. If the latter, Bethany had explaining to do.

It was the latter. Bethany was sitting on her bed, dressed in pyjamas.

“What happened to you?” Sophie screamed. “You were supposed to be watching out for the boys.”

“I did,” Beth said in response. “I diverted them.”

“Oh.” Sophie sat beside Bethany and dropped the phones on her lap. “Got them.”

Bethany grabbed the bag and emptied it out onto the bed. “Help me check these,” she said to Sophie.

“What for?” Sophie asked.

“Okay,” Beth said, “Keep this secret.”

“Sure.” Sophie picked up a phone.

“Four of these phones have nude pictures of me on them.” Bethany picked up a phone. “Check the picture galleries and if you see nude pics of me, delete them. Every single one.”

Sophie knew better than to ask, so she checked the picture gallery of the phone she was holding. “What do you mean, you diverted them?” she asked, changing the subject. “Diverted them where?”

“Bethany sighed. “I just had to give six blow jobs for these phones,” she said, almost sobbing as she said it. She sniffed and continued checking her phone.

“Blow jobs?” Sophie asked, not looking up from the phone. “You mean you...?”

“Yeah,” Bethany interjected, “I did. Now just shut up and delete those pictures. We have to get these phones back before the boys realise who took them.”

To be continued...
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, dare, school, trip, truth