Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-20-2010, 09:17 AM   #106
TheHotBoyWonder
getDare Devil

Talking Uber good

Awsome ending to part 1 im looking forward to what you have planned for part 2 please keep me in the loop and need any ideas just ask

Likes if i get a dare: Wedgie, anal, rope, games, 1 vs 1, random, detailed, ice, shower, bondage, hidden public , predicament bondage
Dislikes: Pain, public, piss denial, edging, cbt
Limits: Poo, Faimly, Friends, extreme pain, diapers
TheHotBoyWonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 11:41 PM   #107
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Part 24 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Part 24 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)
The group sat thinking of their likes, dislikes & limits. After writing 2 on each list and putting their name at the top they all folded there piece of paper and handed them to John, who said “we will look what is on these after 12 oclock midnight, when the dares begin”

Adam sat wondering what his week would be like, he had neither won or lost, wouldn’t be a slave or master at present, was he lucky or unlucky.

“Can I ask a question” asked Dani, seeming intrigued at having David as her slave for the next week. “O.K” said John. “Can we involve other people in our tasks, or is it just our slave” “Errrm possibly” thought John “If they are happy at this, however you may not force anyone into anything except for your slave. No-one may tell anyone about any of this other than the people in this room. Is that understood” “Yes said the whole room.”

“What happens if we decide not to do as you say John” asked the twins. “Then them 2 videos will get posted on the internet as well as sent to your parents / family and around college” This seemed to shock Sarah who had only hours before realised about the video.

“What about me” said David smugly, thinking that John had nothing to blackmail him with. Sarah quickly took her camera off the side board and took a picture of David naked with what looked like anal beads up his ass. She did all of this so quickly and slyly that David was unaware until it was too late. “Do you want people to see this picture” answered Sarah, seeming quite happy at herself, knowing that David could be blackmailed as well as them self. “No... No... I’ll do whatever Dani asks of me, I Promise” was the muffled reply that came out of David’s gob.

“What time is it?” Asked Adam curious. “Don’t you know where the flaming clock is in your own room” giggled Laura “Its 11.25pm so our slave / mistress/master week begins in 35 minutes”

“When can I find out what’s my dare / forfeit” asked Adam, looking out of the show and fun at the current moment in time. “O.K, you can open it now” said Sarah, handing Adam the envelope with his task/s inside. He quickly opened it, and read it aloud. This is what it said

Your dare Adam is.............

TO BE CONTINUED ..........................................

Thanks for all the support, more will follow shortly, fee free to leave any comments you like on the this story page.

Thanks from Rachel

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 12:15 AM   #108
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

Omg always on a cliffhanger I want you to continue so bad please post more!
Stormwalker22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 12:49 AM   #109
6ft6

its a good story but usually in racing there is a max 43 cars not 48
6ft6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 02:32 AM   #110
boyslave89

^ what do you mean?
boyslave89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 12:47 PM   #111
Rachie

Default Query from above posts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6ft6 View Post
its a good story but usually in racing there is a max 43 cars not 48
I asked 6ft6 what he meant by the above post and he answered

"sorry just being silly towards pt 1. 48 cars is too many cars for a race. anyways you're very creative and your story has me turned on" by 6ft6

while i partly agree with this, i was not there at the time of the racing computer game, i found out about this from later truth questions etc, (about computer racing game: unknown game etc) As i am a girl and dont play too many racing games myself, i am unaware of facts. The racing game name made up to fit story etc.

Hope this clears a few queries, from the above 2 posts.
Thank You
from Rachel: More STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST soon!

BED HABITS

Old 09-22-2010, 12:01 AM   #112
Rachie

Default Part 25 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Part 25 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Your dare Adam is, I want you to wear whatever I tell you for the next 7 days

Sarah chuckled while staring over at Adam.

Adam looked shocked over to his sister. “O.K” he remarked not knowing what else he could say. After all how hard could this really be?

“I’m just off to toilet again” said Sarah, who really did not have a very good bladder. As she was about to leave the bathroom there was again a knock on the door. This time it was John stood there, he barged into the lavatory as Sarah opened the door. “Before we start I want to ask a few questions” he said to Sarah. “Ok, go ahead” answered Sarah. “You said earlier that your fantasy would be, for someone to have total control over you, and be forced to do things you otherwise wouldn’t do. Can I ask does this forfeit fulfil your fantasy?” Sarah stood tingly before saying in a quite voice , “I think so, as long as you start off easily, and be gentle with me”. “I will” said John. “Will you be a good slave and fulfil all duties as long as not on your limits / dislikes list.” He continued. “Yes, as long as you respect those boundaries of me and my sister”

The group soon grouped back together in Adam’s room. “Can we get dressed now” “asked Laura” feeling rather uneasy at being naked in front of her friends. “O.K everyone can do whatever they want / usually do for the next 25 minutes until 12oclock, then the games will begin” remarked John who seemed to be the ring leader of the Strip Poker game.

All of the girls got redressed, Adam, and David just put their underwear back on expecting to have to take it off soon. “Can us girls, just talk in private for a minute” asked Dani.

The 3 girls left the room and went to the twin’s bedroom to talk in private. What shall I make Adam wear, asked Sarah, “he’s got to sleep naked tonight, don’t forget remarked Dani. Sarah suddenly remembered the dare that had been set for Adam earlier in the game.” “I think you should start of easy, and break him in slowly, if you do it correct you could have him wrapped around your little finger for life” said Dani. “Oww... That would be great” continued Sarah.

“What are you going to make your slave David do this week” the twins asked Dani. I have a few idea’s but it depends what he has put on his Dislikes and Limits, we will have to wait and see soon, I’m so excited.

“Do you want to join in, on any of David’s fun” asked Dani. “Oww, yea, as long as we will like it, not against our limits/dislikes and if possible can be told first. I have no problems with that” said Sarah shortly followed by a nod from Laura.

“Will you two do whatever John Demands” asked Dani. “I don’t think any of us will have a choice, we simply can’t afford him to use them pictures / videos. You know how crafty John is”. “You will have to get the upper hand some how, if not he will probably be blackmailing you for the rest of your life.” “I know. I’m so excited and so nervous at what’s going to happen at the same time”

“Shit it’s midnight, we better be getting back” shouted Dani. The three girls returned to the room now fully dressed. “Hope everyone is going to enjoy this week, I know I will” Said John. “Its time to see what everyones dislikes and limits are.”

There was a lot of tension in the room as John digged into his pocket, pulling out the piece of paper he read .......

TO BE CONTINUED .....................

BED HABITS

Old 09-22-2010, 06:54 AM   #113
Duncan007

Nice chapter, looking forward to what's to come
Duncan007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 01:13 PM   #114
rachelssisiter
getDare Sweetheart

Default Hi Rach

Hi sis

Finally caught up on story, i was wondering if you would continue down this line. Ps: i have done the dare you set for me last week, cant wait for our next game on sunday, to reveal more.

Great story, im glad you kept in very real
rachelssisiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 11:56 PM   #115
Younggirl18
getDare Sweetheart

Default Keep it up

Keep it up Rach!
Younggirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 02:19 AM   #116
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

Your doing an awesome job Rach.
Old 09-23-2010, 08:38 AM   #117
TheHotBoyWonder
getDare Devil

Talking

A great read as always hun i looking forward to finding out the limits

Likes if i get a dare: Wedgie, anal, rope, games, 1 vs 1, random, detailed, ice, shower, bondage, hidden public , predicament bondage
Dislikes: Pain, public, piss denial, edging, cbt
Limits: Poo, Faimly, Friends, extreme pain, diapers
TheHotBoyWonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 03:28 PM   #118
Davestrippoker
Distinguished Member

Default from dave

Looking forward to future parts

see you on sunday, remember your orders

love dave.
Davestrippoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 11:44 PM   #119
Rachie

Default Part 26 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST) Everyone's limits

Part 26 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

John pulled out the pieces of paper and read out loud
everyone’s dislikes (Only used as punished / otherwise may only be slightly broached upon if given the decision), Limits (may not be touched at all)

1st place = Dani
Dislikes:
Swingers
Anal

Limits:
Intercourse
Permanent markings

2nd place =John
Dislikes:
Animals
Illegal

Limits:
Major Pain
Family

3rd place = Adam
Dislikes:
Naked outside
Messy

Limits:
Outdoors
Anything inserted in ass

= 4th place Laura
Dislikes:
Outdoors
Poo

Limits:
Pictures/Videos
Animals

= 5th place Sarah
Dislikes:
Illegal
Swingers

Limits:
Poo
Pictures/Videos

6th place David
Dislikes:
Major Pain
Public

Limits:
Permanent
Animals

“Interesting” said John, seeming suppressed at the wide range of limits that the group had mentioned. He particularly looked at Sarah’s and Laura’s as these would be his slaves.

Dani seemed a little disappointed at David’s limits as she had made plans beforehand.

Where are we all going to sleep tonight asked “David” seeming concerned? “You’re sleeping on the floor, by my bed you worthless slave” snapped Dani.

“You two can join David on the floor, but by my bed” said John aiming his remark at the twins. Adam can sleep in Laura’s bed naked, as previously dared in round 9 of the strip poker game. Dani can sleep in Adam’s bed and I’m going to sleep in Sarah’s bed.”

What can we wear, asked David. Only your underwear answered Dani, “Yes that goes for you too” said John, happy that he was finally going to get his own way with Sarah.

Can we go to bed know asked Adam who was feeling quite tired after the evenings events. “OK night night everyone, look forward to tomorrow, I may come and check on you throughout the night” said John.

The group all parted to their rooms John, Adam, Laura and Sarah went back into the girls bedroom while Dani and David remained in Adam’s bedroom.

David stripped to his Grey briefs and settled on the floor. He soon fell fast asleep. Laura stripped to her
navy blue lace thong and matching bra, while Sarah stripped to her black transparent thong, she was unable to put her usual bra on as Adam had kept it, so she decided to wear a pretty baby blue lace bra.

The group all slept well or as well as some of them could sleep, naked or semi naked on the floor. Soon it was morning and time for the first day of MASTER/MISTRESS : SLAVE.

TO BE CONTINUED ......................

BED HABITS

Old 09-24-2010, 12:31 AM   #120
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

FUCK! I hate your cliffhangers they drive me so crazy in a great way =D

Advertisements
Kink Talk