Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 04-07-2018, 01:57 PM   #91
Rooster69
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vailas View Post
Well I've done two pleasure tasks, and have received some satisfaction from watching everyone squirm about. So this time I'll do a maid/service task.

As you all know men are at their best when serving a woman! So for this task you will be following my every order, and for each mistake you will add one day of denial. If you get through all the tasks without messing up I'll be generous and remove two days.

Order 1: It's been a long day for me and I wish to relax, strip down and get on your knees. You will remain like that while I ready myself, which will take 5 minutes.

Order 2: It's just too hard to relax while the room is such a mess! Clean it for 10 minutes. If there's anything left on the floor at the end such as clothes or trash you fail, and must spank yourself 5 times for each item.

Order 3: Finally I'm rather tired already, so make the bed and ready it for me. I'll be taking a nap and require to to kneel beside the bed during it in case I should awake. Kneel for 30 minutes; you may do anything but get up and leave during this time, I'm not that big a sadist.
Thanks for the task Vailas. It's good for us to serve a woman, and hopefully we'll be at our best

Order 1. I stripped down and got on my knees, watching you ready yourself after your long day By the end of the five minutes, it was starting to dawn on me that I don't do much kneeling. My knees had gone a little bit numb and it was only when I stood up that I realised they were a bit sore. Hmm, this didn't bode well for later tasks....

Order 2. The bedroom was a fortunate choice, as it was already quite tidy. 10 minutes of naked cleaning flew by. It's now nice and tidy for you.

Order 3. Now that you're napping, I'll be kneeling beside the bed for whatever you desire should you wake *starts thinking of making some noise to see what happens*
I had the laptop open on the bed, so was busy posting on various 'add threads'. I remembered that I still had 13 edges to do from a PM dare. So this seemed like an ideal opportunity to catchup. OK, so I didn't clear the full 13, but it all helps!
When I stood up and the blood came back into my legs, they really ached.
I did 50 deepthroats on my knees a few days ago, and my meals at home are on my knees at the moment, and the practice is yet to show.

Thanks again for the task Vailas, and I hope you like the report.

PM dares, likes and limits
Dare Progress Tracker

Kik: realRooster69
Rooster69 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Rooster69 for this post:
Old 04-07-2018, 02:25 PM   #92
Vailas

I very much enjoyed both the reports you've given today. For my task and the other.

You've been a very good boy Rooster69

I will write a report for any dare given to me unless asked otherwise, or if the dare is to simple to warrant one.

Gags, Bondage, Humiliation, Giving up Control

Limits:
Public, Pictures, Blood, TBD

PM Dares
Vailas is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Vailas for this post:
Old 04-07-2018, 03:10 PM   #93
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster69 View Post
I've learned that if the packaging has to say delicious then it probably isn't. [...]
I started thinking that vegetarians could be the kinkiest people and maybe I should get to know them better! After all, maybe they like 'delicious vegetable chilli' in the same way I like spankings It's just not supposed to be that way!
Well, for me actually that task would have been very simple. I am vegan My perception of live is to not hurt anyone, be it in a sexual or non-sexual context. And the term "anyone" simply includes all feeling beings (like animals).
And speaking of your "vegetarian food": It certainly wasn't a proper meal, it was just some sort of junk food which is meant to be opened for a quick and easy meal. Off course it tasted awful. Any junkfood does.
But I admit, when you have no experience with vegetarian and vegan cooking, you are a bit helpless at first, because you don't know what to eat or what to use instead of your habitual ingredients. It needs some time to learn about new products and to try them. The experiment of 2 days with an abrupt change must go wrong and will only produce a negative experience. Basically you have to learn new cooking skills and discover different types of food, which can't be done in 2 days and with banning meat completely from your dietary.
If some people actually are interested in how good vegan food can taste: The vegan society has a lot of good recipes to start with (just click on "main meals" for example), and they also have a very helpful assistance, how to get started.

By the way, I followed this thread closely, and I like most of the tasks. So I give it a try and join it now!
I also want to perform some of the previous tasks - I will post my reports here

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Manarus for this post:
Old 04-07-2018, 03:17 PM   #94
Canella
Baby Member

Quote:
Just to clarify is this for my most recent pleasure task?
Yes it is for your most recent task

Likes: Femdom, Tease and Denial, CBT, Cum Eating, Light Bondage, Writing Tasks, Body Writing, Worshipping Women

Dislikes: Breathplay, Age Play, Cuckolding

Limits: Public, Blood, Dangerous, Scat, Piss, Family, Pic(Face)

I am a trainee at Trained, Drained or Denied by Girls. If you want to see my complete report then click HERE

PM Dares
Canella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 04:13 AM   #95
SoloM35
Distinguished Member

I owe a lot of reports.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MistressClaire View Post
Get on a protein rich diet[...]
Training tasks done for:
Breeding
Well, this one was easy, except for breakfast, rest was just meat an vegetables, I don't do sugary drinks anyhow, so that one was great!

Quote:
The category:
Anal

The training task is as follows:
A good slave should be able to get all his sexual needs from anal stimulation: thus as a first task towards this (and in case you're not locked up for a domme's amusement) prepare a dildo and get your thing between your legs hard, now with one hand fuck yourself in the ass with the dildo, while using the other hand to stroke your dick. You have to hold out 15 minutes without cumming (you may interrupt your stroking, but not your fucking). Then you have exactly 1 minute to ruin your orgasm.

If you happen to be locked up, you may still try this task, just try it without stroking (good luck then, if untrained).
You get 1 point for anal training, if you manage to ruin your orgasm between minute 15 and minute 16.

You may try this task as often as you want until a new anal task is given.
This one was very tricky, while being locked up. The good thing is, that I have been denied for more than 3 months now, so milking my prostate actually does work, to make me drip my fluids. The timing, though was hard to get. It took me 5 attempts to manage to get to a point exactly after 15 minutes, where I spilled my seeds right into my cage. It is so humiliating, and I really want out of my cage now.

Quote:
So let's give the new guy a chance for 1 point as well.
Next category is "maid service":

Task is easy, clean your complete household, only allowed clothes are a maid costume or else you have to be naked.
That one is why reports were delayed till today, I spent the better part of Saturday to clean my apartment. Everything is blinky now (including the windows, which alone took almost 2 hours.

Quote:
Well, here's a fourth category:
GetDare training.

The task is simple, do 3 posts in a cumulative potato thread of your choosing. Booming others doesn't count. You have no more than 24 hours to fulfill this task
Not much to say here, I did it, and I try to keep posting there as often as I can.

Quote:
The category will be "Pleasure"

In order to properly please any Dom or Domme that you end up serving you must be able to obey order properly and instantly. To that end I want you to edge yourself for me, once you have reached the edge you will roll a die, or generate a number between one and six, and hold your edge for that many minutes. Then you will roll the die again, on an even number you have pleased me and may stop, odd you must repeat the process.
Should you fail to hold your edge, either by going to slow and cooling off or by tipping yourself too far then you must continue to masturbate until the time is up regardless. You will then have five minutes to give yourself 20 spankings to each ass cheek, after which you will start from the beginning until you get it right.
Should you still fail again after that or it becomes too much for you to continue then you will deny yourself the number of times you failed multiplied by 5, with a minimum of 15 days.
Well, I did not exactly have luck with my rolls, I rolled: 6 minutes, 3 (so not pleased), 4 minutes, 5 (not pleased again), 4 minutes, 1 (I was beginning to hate it) and 5 minutes and finally a 2.
How did I edge, given I'm locked in chastity? that is really painful, and yet it works out great for edging: my Estim cock cage can both ruin my orgasm and/or keep me on the edge for an almost endless amount of time, so I was there, having my cock electrocuted, but what shall I say? Everything for your pleasure, Ma'am

Quote:
That said with that many new trainees, I have a new category for all.
Category: Fitness
50 jumping jacks
50 sit ups
20 push ups

All to be performed in a single session, if you fail, add 10 each and retry the next day. If you still fail, you are in for 5 days denial
The jumping jacks are easy, the sit ups were ok, though after the first 40, the last 10 were pretty tough, but the 20 push ups almost killed me, I can do 15, but 20 is just... Well, the 15 were ok, and then it took me close to 15 minutes to just do the 5 remaining, but I'd probably do anything just for not getting more denial at the moment.

Quote:
Here's a special one for all of you trainees, it's an Easter training:
So what's Easter about? Finding eggs, well finding your eggs probably isn't too hard, so let's make it a little more challenging: have a cane or something similar, if you downtown have a cane, find each of your eggs, 25 time as each, and do it hard.
Well, my eggs can't hide, because of the cage, I have a evil cane, and what else shall I say, my balls are blue from it, 25 hits on each ball, while they are presented because of the chastity cage? It is hell!

Quote:
So to change this, let's add the category public:
For their public task, the trainees have to go to a sex shop and if possible find a female sales assistant, otherwise go for a male one. Ask them about gags, what they have in store, what they would recommend for beginners and so on. Spend at least 30 minutes finding the right gag for you.
In the end: it's your choice, you can buy your favorite or not.
This one has been the toughest so far. I do not do public, but actually this isn't really public, of course. I have never been to a sex shop, actually, before. Well, nevertheless, I went there, only a elderly man as a shop assistant there, well, probably good luck on my side, so I head towards him, and ...
... in exactly that moment a cute gal comes around the corner and I realize she's a shop assistant. Well, bad luck, I guess. So I headed towards her, and pretty much immediately turned red, when I asked her, that I am lucking for a gag. She gave me a quick look, and said, well, I guess the gag is for yourself. OMG, I turned even more red. Then we went through various gags, and what she would suggest and stuff, she was very professional, and very dominant. Well, in the end, I ended up buying the largest ball-gag they had, why? because she liked that one ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by knorke View Post
I'll add a task for the "getDare" category:
Getting the PMs was a little tough, as I have my PM dares limited to females, but I made it, and what shall I say? More?!

Quote:
//Edit: and one task for all: oral training
Get a phallic object off your choosing
Put it in your mouth as deep as you can, measure the length you can go down on it.
lick it slowly, till it is wet all around. Then give it a blowjob. At least 50 thrusts. Every tenth thrust, hold it in as deep as you can for 30 seconds.
Go down on it once more, measure how deep it was in after this training. Post both numbers here for your judgement.
I didn't expect this to be that effective. I started out with plain 3 inches, and in the end, I had the damn cock 4.1 inches inside my throat.

Quote:
Yes, you have!

So here's your first task, SoloM: pick any of the previous tasks to proof yourself. If you complete them, you may add them to your signature.

@all:
One more getDare task:
You have to post on 5 loser has to threads, good thing: you obviously can pick your poison.
/edit: that said, I don't want to see any "same dare" posting. Be creative
Well, to proof myself, instead of any, I did all

and for the getDare thingy, keep them going, there are worse tasks than gD tasks.

Likes: (mild) CBT, short term chastity, spanking (active and passive), Estim
Dislikes/Punishments: ruined orgasms, humiliation

Hard Limits: Illegal, life-ruining, scat play, family & friends, public, pics, gay

PM dares by females: here

My BDSM test results

My Tools

Kik: Solo35M

Spoiler:
If you are a female and PM me, I will have to play a game of shockyourself
SoloM35 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SoloM35 for this post:
Old 04-08-2018, 04:44 AM   #96
SoloM35
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I'll add a pain task.

Get on your toes and bend over, use a couch, bed, or the likes for support. Spank each of your butt cheeks hard x 100 with your bare hand. If you are no longer standing on your toes at any point prior to being done: take a break of at most 15 minutes, add a day of denial, reduce the number of spanks you have to do by 10 (so 90, 80, 70,...), and start counting from 0 again.
Well, Ma'am, you may call me red bottom now. I have a sit up bench, which is perfect for supporting me, bent over, which again, helps very well staying on my tiptoes. I gave each cheek multiples of 10, 10 times each, and now I won't be sitting for quite some while.

Quote:
How about one more pleasure category.

For those of you willing to do anal, find something bigger than your finger and ride it for five minutes. If you aren't into anal then start here.
You're to edge yourself and then spank yourself 10 times on your ass. You will repeat this basic loop as many times as you like.
Your total will come into play here: and if you did the anal task add 2 to your total.
If you did 9-10
Spoiler:
You have pleased your Mistress, subtract one day of denial.
Well, I did do the anal task, for getting my asshole trained better, using a dildo. and then, with the estim cock cage (only way, I can efficiently edge except for anal) I went for spanking and edging. After 7 edges, I just was totally worked up and stopped. So I get to subtract 1 day from my denial, as I do not expect this thread to be cross thread in terms of reduction, and I didn't earn any denial from this thread, yet, I stay at 0 days...

Quote:
A task that fits into the "breeding" category:

What you may or may not eat can change at the whim of your mistress at any time. And unfortune as you may be - that moment is now. For 48 hours from the time of reading this, you're no longer allowed any meat.

Add 2 days of denial for each meal you eat that contains meat.

Additionally, each meal you eat at your place must be eaten while kneeling on the floor with knees spread apart unless there is a good reason not to (if so, please include it in your report). For each meal you do not adhere to this rule AND do not have a reason for skipping, add a day of denial.
So this one was more tough than the protein rich one. As I normally do breakfast in the office, I at least didn't have to kneel for breakfast. So first day went with some yoghurt for breakfast, lunch I picked the vegetarian meal, not exactly great, but I didn't have much choice. Then home for my dinner, which was a mixed salad, all while kneeling on the floor. Thank you for that. Next morning, I went for cheese on a roll for breakfast, again, the veggie menu for lunch (I am starting to hate it, our cook just is incapable of doing the veggie stuff). And again, dinner on my knees, this time slurping a soup out of a bowl. Just for your pleasure, I also did not use a spoon this time.

Quote:
Well I've done two pleasure tasks, and have received some satisfaction from watching everyone squirm about. So this time I'll do a maid/service task.

As you all know men are at their best when serving a woman! So for this task you will be following my every order, and for each mistake you will add one day of denial. If you get through all the tasks without messing up I'll be generous and remove two days.

Order 1: It's been a long day for me and I wish to relax, strip down and get on your knees. You will remain like that while I ready myself, which will take 5 minutes.
Ma'am, I have been graciously awaiting you to get ready, all naked (except for my chastity device) and on my knees.

Quote:
Order 2: It's just too hard to relax while the room is such a mess! Clean it for 10 minutes. If there's anything left on the floor at the end such as clothes or trash you fail, and must spank yourself 5 times for each item.
Ma"am, yes, Ma'am, the floor is that clean, that it can be used for eating off of it.

Quote:
Order 3: Finally I'm rather tired already, so make the bed and ready it for me. I'll be taking a nap and require to to kneel beside the bed during it in case I should awake. Kneel for 30 minutes; you may do anything but get up and leave during this time, I'm not that big a sadist.
Kneeling for 30 minutes was quite hard on my knees, But I am thankful that you had a relaxing nap, while I was kneeling by your side.

Quote:
I hope none of your mind but I'm giving another pleasure task!
You see the best part of dominating men is that look in their eyes when all they want is to pin you down and let loose their primal instincts, but know that they can't. That they have to obey you and ignore their baser desires.

So for this task I want you to find something you love to cum to. A picture of an ex, your favorite porn, or just someone hot. And you are going to masturbate. And masturbate. I want you to edge yourself while staring, and hold yourself there. I know you want to cum of course, but that's not what good boys do.
Now of course you may be wondering how long you have to edge, or how long you have to masturbate. This time you can go as long or short as you please!
There are two ways you fail this task: the first is you don't give a report. The second is you cum.
After reading the reports I'll offer you my thoughts and give either a reduction or addition to your denial time

You should include what you masturbated to, as well as just how much you wanted to cum. Now go and please me.
This one has been extremely tough. Of course, I did substitute the masturbation through estim, as I cannot get to my pathetic cock at the moment. Nevertheless, with the right setting, the estim can easily tip me over the edge after already 10-15 minutes. So what I did, I opened my favorite porn movie, which happens to be a domme teasing a locked up guy and in the end making him have a ruined orgasm in his chastity device, the scene heats up, so does my cock, and I'm getting closer and closer to cum. I look at your task and start pleading for me to be allowed to release my self, but know I must not. The domme straddles his face
and continues teasing him, I am getting mad, I want, I must, I really, OMG, I need to turn the estim down a bit, to keep myself on the edge. I'm now 10 minutes into the 21 minutes video, and I feel, like I could burst any minute, and, yet, I know, I must not. The domme, has unlocked the guy in the meantime and is giving him a handjob, I have to turn down my estim even more, to keep me on the edge, and there it goes. she ruins his orgasm, oh how much I'd love to be him right now, I would just need to turn up my estim, come on, no, no no. Ok. finally yhe video is over. My cock is aching and straining against the wall of its cage. Ma'am please grant me some release, please.

Hard Limits: Illegal, life-ruining, scat play, family & friends, public, pics, gay

My BDSM test results

My Tools

Spoiler:
The following 2 users say Thank You to SoloM35 for this post:
Old 04-08-2018, 04:49 AM   #97
bagarly

Sounds interesting, i'll join this (as a trainee obviously )

What I want is not important. I exist to entertain and serve women

likes: teasing, rules/control, humiliation, denial, sph, beta loser conditioning
punishments: ruined orgasms, moderate pain
limits: anal, cross-dressing, scat, public, messy, cum-play
bagarly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 05:37 AM   #98
14cmboy

Thumbs up

I would like to join as a trainee.

Last normal orgasm: 4/1/22
Last ruined orgasm: 6/20/2023
My next 0 orgasms are to be ruined.
Denied until: N/A

Likes And Limits
PM Dares
Ask Me Anything

Longest time without an orgasm: 75 days
14cmboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 06:33 AM   #99
MistressClaire
Keyholder

So here's another training task:
Category: anal
For the next 3 days you have to sleep with something up your ass. The bigger the better. For every day you do this, you may reduce your denial by 1 day

Dislikes: boring slaves
Limits: I will respect yours, but will push them.

I don't want to see pics of random people. Also don't send out random one line PMs to me. Not looking for new slaves.

my ignore list

PM Dares
MistressClaire is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to MistressClaire for this post:
Old 04-08-2018, 07:01 AM   #100
oddjobber
getDare Devil

Here is a breif summary providing the category of task and the post numbers. I do not include individualized tasks.

17 Tasks As of post #99:
  • Anal: 7, 99
  • Breeding: 5, 64
  • Maid service: 9, 74
  • Getdare Training: 11, 38, 47
  • Pleasure: 14, 53, 87
  • Fitness: 22
  • Easter: 24
  • Public: 29
  • Oral: 43
  • Pain:50
Thank you to all Mistresses! We lowly trainees appreciate all you efforts!

Last edited by oddjobber; 04-09-2018 at 09:03 AM.
oddjobber is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to oddjobber for this post:
Old 04-08-2018, 09:50 AM   #101
Vailas

First of all I would like to congratulate SoloM for finally catching up on his reports. They were well worth the read, thank you.

Now for the two who've done my last task so far: Canella, and SoloM.
For Canella I couldn't quite tell how much you actually wanted to cum. You were leaking for sure, so your body was there but were you? To be so desperate you want to throw it all away and orgasm anyway? For you, add two days of denial.

For SoloM I very much can tell your desperation, begging and pleading is lovely on you! Unfortunately since you are at 0 regardless you cannot go down in denial time, so add 5 days! I'll be gracious and let my previous -1 apply to this.

Now for everyone! How about a pain task?
Sadly I've had a rather rough weekend, and while I'll make sure not to leave lasting damage I need a whipping post. So strip naked and present yourself.
You'll start with 25 spanks to each cheek, and I mean each! All four, including the two on your face. Then you will kneel and do it again.
Next place your face on the ground, feel my foot pressing down on it. You'll squeeze your balls as hard as you until you cannot take anymore.
Finally, for those who have edged for me the past two days you may skip this part.
I want you to edge yourself for me, and once you've reached the edge you'll slap your little cock until it's back down to size. Remember: you no longer get to control your own pleasure.

I will write a report for any dare given to me unless asked otherwise, or if the dare is to simple to warrant one.

Gags, Bondage, Humiliation, Giving up Control

Limits:
Public, Pictures, Blood, TBD

PM Dares
Vailas is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Vailas for this post:
Old 04-08-2018, 11:37 AM   #102
SoloM35
Distinguished Member

Quote:
For SoloM I very much can tell your desperation, begging and pleading is lovely on you! Unfortunately since you are at 0 regardless you cannot go down in denial time, so add 5 days! I'll be gracious and let my previous -1 apply to this.
Thank you Ma'am, I am glad you could feel my desperation, though I get the feeling, that this was not exactly to my advantage, but good for your pleasure.

Quote:
Now for everyone! How about a pain task?
Sadly I've had a rather rough weekend, and while I'll make sure not to leave lasting damage I need a whipping post. So strip naked and present yourself.
You'll start with 25 spanks to each cheek, and I mean each! All four, including the two on your face.
Thank you Ma'am, hitting my cheeks in the face is terrible, not only because of the sound, but it is just so terribly degrading to do it, and even worse to do it my self. Well, that said, my cheeks are red now, all four of them.
Quote:
Then you will kneel and do it again.
Wow, another 25 each? Thank you Ma'am, with the first ones getting the blood flow into the cheeks, these spanks were very bad, I was close to giving up, but you won't win that easily...
Quote:
Next place your face on the ground, feel my foot pressing down on it. You'll squeeze your balls as hard as you until you cannot take anymore.
With being locked up, the balls are very sensitive and kind of very well presented already. I put my face on the ground, grabbed my balls and pressed hard, harder, even harder until I reached a point where I thought I couldn't take more, but knowing this is about your pleasure not mine, I gave my balls an additional squeeze from here, and then curled up on the floor, dreaming of what you will do next to me.

My BDSM test results

My Tools

Spoiler:
Old 04-08-2018, 12:13 PM   #103
Rooster69
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I hope none of your mind but I'm giving another pleasure task!
You see the best part of dominating men is that look in their eyes when all they want is to pin you down and let loose their primal instincts, but know that they can't. That they have to obey you and ignore their baser desires.

So for this task I want you to find something you love to cum to. A picture of an ex, your favorite porn, or just someone hot. And you are going to masturbate. And masturbate. I want you to edge yourself while staring, and hold yourself there. I know you want to cum of course, but that's not what good boys do.
Now of course you may be wondering how long you have to edge, or how long you have to masturbate. This time you can go as long or short as you please!
There are two ways you fail this task: the first is you don't give a report. The second is you cum.
After reading the reports I'll offer you my thoughts and give either a reduction or addition to your denial time

You should include what you masturbated to, as well as just how much you wanted to cum. Now go and please me.
Thanks for another task Vailas. I don’t think anyone minds a pleasure task!

Giving up control of those baser desires is frustrating, difficult, exciting and a huge turn on. It’s what makes me want to do most of these tasks.

I used my Tumblr account (search realRooster69, we can’t post links in GD). It’s a selection of images I’ve found elsewhere and are a good reflection of my kinks – so it’s an ideal place for ‘material’ (PM if anyone wants to know the specific links). I usually prefer Tumblr images to actual porn. I can zone out a little and let my imagination run wild - usually much wilder and kinkier

I was lying on my bed, laptop beside me. I’d just finished 24 hours of someone controlling my nipples (separate blog), and they were still really sensitive. I had some black and white images of incredibly sexy, powerful and dominating mistresses. Tight corsets, long legs, killer heels. Holding a riding crop and wearing a teasing, slightly wicked smile. Just daring the viewer to break eye contact and allow their gaze to roam over their body.

I closed my eyes. Remembering their look, I just knew there would be consequences from breaking eye contact. I knew by her glinting eyes. And I knew that I wouldn’t be the first to have failed and suffered.
But I still wanted it, all of it.

My mind was racing

I started stroking. Long and slow to start with. My other hand reaching towards my still tender nipples. I didn’t need my laptop anymore. With my eyes closed, my own version was completely in tune with my baser desires. My own perfect mistress was the ideal combination of tease, discipline and promise.

It was a steady build up to the edge, and the pressure was increasing. I alternated between rapid deep breathing and sharp intake and holding of breath while riding an intense wave of pleasure.
It went on and on. With each wave I would hold my breath to help me focus on the sensations. This seemed like the never-ending edge. My stroking would slow down and speed up to keep the edge going, I was heading for that beautiful release…

But it had to stop.

Such intense frustration. I let out a loud groan and a curse. Such a sweet edge, only to be left without satisfaction. I wanted release so badly, but it wasn’t going to be this time.

The advantage with porn is that you can switch it off. This little fantasy was still racing round inside my head, and it wanted release for hour afterwards.

Thank you Vailas for a frustratingly great task. I hope the report is up to standard when you come to review it.

Dare Progress Tracker

Last edited by Rooster69; 04-08-2018 at 12:27 PM.
The following user says Thank You to Rooster69 for this post:
Old 04-08-2018, 12:18 PM   #104
Balls Slut

Smile

Please misstresses dare me. Don't have any mercy

Kik: Meme _Grandmaster

Really want to try: Starvation.

loves: Serving, ballbusting, begging, humiliation, censored porn, ruined orgasms, cuckold.

Likes: Control(both sexual and every day), sissification, pet play, creative games, forced bi.

Soft Limits: Pee(trying to expand on it), wild anal, corner-time, full-body shaving.

Hard Limits: Everything illegal or too extreme.

PM DARES

Last full orgasm: 25-April-2021
Balls Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 01:32 PM   #105
Rooster69
Distinguished Member

Quote:
That's ok, except for it seems that my tasks aren't mean enough to get more denial squeezed out of the trainees, so far.

So to change this, let's add the category public:
For their public task, the trainees have to go to a sex shop and if possible find a female sales assistant, otherwise go for a male one. Ask them about gags, what they have in store, what they would recommend for beginners and so on. Spend at least 30 minutes finding the right gag for you.
In the end: it's your choice, you can buy your favorite or not.
Although I don’t have to do any tasks that were set before joining, I have been because they look fun. But, I have been cherry-picking . I’ve definitely been avoiding this one – until today.

Before going in, I’d already decided to follow all their recommendations, including buying things up to a budget limit.

This is a big sex shop (one of Europe’s largest) and I drove to a branch away from my home. I knew I had to ask the hottest sales-assistant for help, so I was expecting to be very embarrassed and very hard, which would make the embarrassment even worse.

So I wore my chastity cage for this trip. It would help me keep some kind of control.

When I arrived, there were no other customers in there. This was a good start. However, the door beeped loudly as I entered. The three sales assistants all turned around and loudly greeted me, “Hi”.
I fronted it out. “Hi”, I replied, and then scurried round the back of a heavy-bondage display to gather my thoughts.
I was looking for the gags when, from behind me, a friendly voice kindly said, “Is there anything I can help you with?”. “Have you been here before?”.

“Err, yes please. And no, I don’t think so”, I lied.

She explained the offers available. As she spoke, I tried to listen to her words, but was distracted by her tight-fitting outfit. Tight black jeans, black heels and a low cut black top that wasn’t leaving too much of her ample cleavage to the imagination.
She was really pretty, and I was already starting to strain against the cage. The cage was proving to be a good idea.

I explained that I’d been instructed to purchase a gag and that I wasn’t sure which one to get. She assumed that my girlfriend had requested this, and I wasn’t going to correct her.

She spent time explaining the ball gags, ring gags, bit gags, inflatable gags. I nodded, “Ahh”d and “Yes”d at all the right places. This was going to be easy, I thought.

“Do you have an anal hook?”, I wasn’t expecting this question. “Err, yes”, I answered truthfully. “Well then, you should get a full head harness with ball gag. Your girlfriend can pull your head back hard and tie it to the hook”.

I went bright red. I thought I couldn’t get any redder. Until she briefly put one had against the small of my back and the other on my forehead, and very matter-of-factly demonstrated how I would be bent backwards by my girlfriend.
“Great, I’ll take that”, I spluttered. The embarrassment was killing me.

I got to the till, and she reminded me that if I bought a couple of other items I could take advantage of their great offer. I had planned to confidently walk round the store asking their advice on all sorts of devices, but I needed to get out. I paid for my harness with gag and made for the door.
“Bye”, the three assistants cheerily called as the door beeped once more.

A good challenge, thanks MistressClaire.

Dare Progress Tracker

The following 2 users say Thank You to Rooster69 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial, fm training denial, training