Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-23-2013, 08:16 PM   #1
OhSoFine

Default Boxers Tug-Of-War

I was at my friend sam’s house for her 15th birthday. She was a good friend of mind that I had a secret crush on. Most people at the party knew each other since we all played soccer together and were fit. By the end of the night, sam’s mom said that a few of us could spend the night, as long as we kept quite- and with that sam’s mom went up the 2 flights of stairs into her room leaving us alone in the basement.

It was me, my friend rick, Sam, Jenna and Jill. We were all in the 8th grade together enjoying the weekend off. Then Sam surprised us all by saying lets play truth or dare. As soon as she said this my mind flashed backed to a soccer party we were at last year where she was dared to kiss me. That was so enjoyable and sam, my secret crush, was my very first kiss!

As the night went on, the dares and truths got intense and intense. Jessica then dared both me and Rick to a game of boxer tug of war.
“Boxer Tug of War?” we said
“It’s simple. You enter the ring in only your boxers, with a rope tied to it… Last boy in his boxers is the winner!”

Me and Rick looked at each other curiously before declining… Then Jill snapped back at us and said “How about this, the winner of the tug of war gets to look at all three off us with are shirts and bras off for a full minute!”
After some time me and Rick finally agreed. Just the thought of seeing sams boobs made me go crazy.

“Alright then! Strip!!!” said Jessica.

Then it began. Me and Rick slowly stripped off our shoes, shocks, shirt, and hesitantly our jeans. I will still quite embarrassed. I saw Sam giggling at me. This was the first time any girl has seen me in my boxers as the closest I have ever been to sex with a girl would be my kiss with sam earlier. Rick and I were both thin and had a muscle build since we both played soccer. I kept my hands infront of my crotch because I didn’t know what to do with them.

Then Sam came up to us with a rope. We both took our end, and tied it from the button hole of our boxers, up and around the waistband.

We were about to start when the girls came up to both of us and said. “Oh yes, one more thing. No cheating! This is Boxers Tug-Of-War”. And with that, they tied our hands behind our backs… I would have fought back, but we were already to far into the game and did not want to seem like a wuss. Now I was nervous. If I lost the tug of war I would be naked in front of these girls without my hands to cover up.

“On your marc, get set, go!” Sam said.

Me and Rick went back and forth for a couple minutes but neither of us made progress. Instead, we both just got some wedgies. “This is making no progress” Said Jill.

“I Have an Idea” said Jessica.

With that, Jessica then paused the game, got out a pair of scissors and went up to Rick. She then cut the waistband of his boxers on both sides of his hips. She then came up to me and did the same.

I was now speechless. Here I was in nothing but my boxers caught in the middle of this tug-of-war game, in front of three girls one of which was my secret crush, with my hands tied behind my back.

Jessica then restarted the Boxers Tug-Of-War game. Me and Rick with our hands tied behind our backs carefully pulled back and forth on each others boxers strategically. I just couldn’t get it out of my mind that if I won, I would see sams boobs. As I was thinking about her boobs I forgot to realize that If I lost, I would be fully naked in front of her without my hands to hide my harry teenage dick from her. The thought of sam seeing me naked without any way to fight back just filled me with embarrassment.

Me and Rick went back and forth, slowly ripping each other boxers off in this tug of war. Until suddenly, a big tear went down my right side barely keeping it on. Rick noticed this and give his rope a hip pull to his right, yanking off the left of my boxers and –gulp- the right side to! “NOOOOOO!” I said as my face turned beat red as my hands were trying to get free.

The game ended with soft cheers from the girls as I saw my boxers, the only thing shielding my dick from my crushes eyes, fling towards rick.

Just then, I saw all three girls looking, laughing and pointing at what they saw. There I was, a muscular naked 15 year old boy with my hands tied behind my back trying to get free. This was so embarrassing for me as my pubic hair was fairly new to my body, and now my secret crush was seeing me fully naked from my armpit hair to my abs to my harry dick and balls! Plus there was nothing I could do because my hands were tied behind me back!

“How could this get worse?” I thought.

PART 2???
OhSoFine is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to OhSoFine for this post:
Old 01-23-2013, 11:29 PM   #2
bradsmallory

Send a message via Yahoo to bradsmallory

yes i would love to read a part two
Old 01-25-2013, 07:17 PM   #3
wedgiedares110
getDare Sweetheart

Yeah. Part two would be great. But if this is a fictional story, get the girls involved more.
Old 01-25-2013, 07:35 PM   #4
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

I liked part one very much and Im curious as to what happens next
Old 01-25-2013, 09:02 PM   #5
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

Please continue. It is an amazing story and deserves to be continued.
Demonking is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
boxers, boy, cfnm, naked, tied