Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-10-2012, 04:28 AM   #1
L-UK
Baby Member

Smile My New Housemate (Fiction; Dominatrix, CFNM, Orgasm Denial, Humiliation etc)

Hello everyone.

I've been a very long time reader and have enjoyed many stories on here over the years so I decided that it is time that I finally contribute a story of my own. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I've enjoyed many other stories on here over the years.

Just a couple of small points before I start; I'm from the UK sorry to any Americans who don't understand some phrases that I may use that you don't use over there. Also, I'm typing this whole thing on my mobile (sorry, cellphone, lol!) which isn't the easiest thing but I don't have a computer, so because of this, I apologise for any typos or mistakes.

Anyway, enough of the boring stuff and on with what you're all here for, the story...

My New Housemate.
Chapter 1.

Moving somewhere new is always annoying. New job, new colleagues and new surroundings. But the biggest grief of all, finding somewhere to live. With rents being so high and money short, a house share was the only way to go. So, after looking on the internet for many hours, I was a little disappointed that there was just one viable option. Good location, tidy house and it was very good value. Plus, from the pictures, it seemed that the person I would be sharing with was female. Well, life could have its little perks, or so I thought!

After arranging a viewing, I went along the next day to check the place out. After knocking on the door, I was greeted by a rather attractive female, in her early 30's, just a couple of years older than me, with well looked after light brown hair with lovely eyes and stunning lips. But the one thing that immediately caught my attention (yes, I know, typical man) was her stunning body. I gave her a quick look from the floor up.

Amazing athletic legs, shown off rather nicely by the tiny demin shorts she was wearing. Her stomach was on display under her short white vest top and was nicely toned without being overly done but her most stunning feature was easily her breasts. They were barely being contained by a bikini top which was tied round the back of her neck and it was only now that I noticed the small white vest top was wet and practically see through, allowing this amazing view of her amble breasts just bring contained behind the bikini, threatening to spill over at any minute. By gaze must have lingered to long as the femake spoke:

"Oh, please excuse my clothes, I was just washing my car out the back. I don't walk around like this all the time! You must be Dave. I'm Sophie."

"I am indeed Dave, nice to meet you," I replied as I held out my hand to shake hers which she politely did. Her hands felt so incredibly soft.

"Nice to meet you to," Sophie replied, "let me show you around".

With that, she turned to walk into the house allowing me to see her bum for the first time and it was a sight I'll never forget. Nice and tight without being to small with a nice little wiggle to it as she walked. Combined with the bottoms of her cheeks just emerging from underneath her tiny demin shorts, I thought to myself that it was the sexiest bum I'd ever seen and she must work out to stay in such cracking shape.

"So this is the living room," said Sophie. "Please excuse that," she said, pointing across the room. "It's not what it looks like, it's just something I use to stay in shape, that's all."

I looked across the room at where she was pointing and saw a pole dancers pole. Dirty little minx, I thought to myself. No wonder she is in such good shape and it looks litle she might have a dirty little mind as well, she was getting sexier by the minute.

"Let me show you the rest of the place." Sophie said as she walked towards the stairs before leading me up. I could not take my eyes off of her sexy bum the whole way up. I'm sure she caught me looking as we got to the top but she didn't say anything.

To be honest, I didn't concentrate to much on the house as she showed me the rest of it. I'd already made my mind up from the moment Sophie opened the door that this was the house for me. Once she concluded her tour, we agreed on a date when I could move in and I was all ready to go.

A few days after I'd moved in and had got all settled, I was perfectly happy with the house. It was ideal for work, my room was big and the rent was great. My only disappointment was that I didn't get to see as much of Sophie as I would have wanted as she worked late at her office job and didn't get home until nearly 10pm but that still gave us an hour or so every day to chat and flirt, which she seemed to like doing.

One good thing about Sophie working late was that I got plenty of time to indulge in my favourite way to relax and chill out after a hard day at work, being naked. I don't know why but I find no better way to unwind than to strip off when I get home from work and just go about my usual evening routine but nude.

I'd always make sure I was dressed again for when Sophie got home although there had been a couple of close calls, she hadn't caugt me...until one night which I would never forget for the rest of my life.

I had just eaten my dinner and was doing the washing up, naked of course, with my iPod playing loudly with me singing and doing a little dance at the sink. The song came to the end and I heard a voice from the kitchen doorway:

"Well, well, what have we here?"

I quickly spun around, my hands instinctively reaching down to cover my cock and saw Sophie in the doorway with her phone in her hand pointing the camera at me.

"Sophie!", I said startled, "what are you doing home so early?". I could feel my face starting to flush red from embarrassment.

"They changed my shifts at work, I finish at 7 now." Sophie relied. "Anyway, I think that the bigger question here is what are you doing?". A coy little smile appeared on Sophie's face.

"Erm, I'm doing the washing up."

"Yes, I can see that, but why are you naked?"

"Sorry, I'll go and get dressed," I replied before quickly making my way towards the kitchen door facing the ground with my hands still clasped over my cock.

"Not so fast!" ordered Sophie. She put her hand flat on my naked chest as I reached her. "I didn't ask you to go and get dressed, I simply asked you why you are naked."

"Erm...". I simply didn't know what to say, the whole situation was so humiliating and I just wanted to run off and put some clothes on.

"Can't answer? Well, to be honest, I couldn't really give a shit why you're naked. All that matters is I've caught you and have got a funny little video of you dancing around doing the washing up in the nude! Now, who shall I email it to? I've got some friends who would certainly like to see it or maybe I should just put it on YouTube for the whole world to see?"

"No Sophie, please," I begged, "I'll do anything, please don't do anything stupid, I could lose my job. Please, anything. You name it and I'll do it".

"Oh, you're so going to regret saying that," said Sophie smugly. An evil little smile appeared on her face. "It isn't polite to stand there like that, now put your hands on your head so I can explain to you how this is going to work".

I stood there in shock. There was no way I could move my hands from in front of my cock and stand fully exposed in front of this beautiful, fully clothed woman. I continued to stand.

"Well, hurry it up," Sophie ordered. "You haven't got all evening, this is just the beginning. Unless of course you want me to upload that video".

There was no other choice, I had to do it. This was blackmail, pure and simple, but despite my extreme reluctance, I had to go along with it. Slowly, I moved my right hand from in front of my cock and placed it on my head. This left just my left hand barely being able to cover myself. With a sigh, I quickly moved my hand and placed it on my head with the other and there I was, totally naked and fully exposed in front of one of the most beautiful women I'd ever seen, awaiting her orders.

"Now that wasn't to hard, was it?" Sophie said mockingly. "Besides, it looked like you're enjoying yourself to me anyway, you dirty little perv".

With that, she gave my semi erect penis a short, sharp slap. IDue to the pure embarrassment, I hadn't even noticed that it started to go hard, but it was now wiggling from side to side thanks to the slap and was growing harder by the second until, before I knew it, I had a full blown hard on. My face turned an even deeper shade of red but I dared not move my hands from my head.

"God, you really are a dirty little pervert," said Sophie with ger arms folded underneath her breasts making them strain against the buttons on her blouse. "Well you're in luck, I like perverts as I love to teach them lessons they'll never forget. When I saw your eyes all over my body the first day we met, I just couldn't wait to catch you in a position like this. Still, with that sexy outfit I put on especially for you that day, I don't blame you for perving. After all, you are just a man".

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. She wasn't washing her car the day I came to view the house, she'd dressed up like that just to tease me and was now punishing me for looking at her. She definately does have a dirty little mind and then some!

"Now just because of our little situation here," Sophie continued, "don't think you're going to get to see me naked. In fact, quite the opposite. I think you need to learn a little self control so from now on, your cock is mine. You're not even allowed to touch it unless I say so and definately no cumming. I may let you on rare occasions but not unless Isay so. But don't worry, I'll be putting measures in place to make sure you don't cum without my permission. Do I make myself clear?"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing but I couldn't believe more what I was about to say, "yes".

"Good. Also, seeing as love being naked around the house so much, you might as well be naked all the time, so from no on, you are no longer entitled to wear clothes of any sort in this house. Do you understand?"

I looked down at the floor past my still hard cock, resigned to mt fate. "Yes".

"Yes what?" asked Sophie.

"Yes, Sophie?" I relied, puzzled as to what she meant.

"Its 'yes mistress' to you you waste of space. I am no longer Sophie to you, you're not worthy of saying my name. Do you understand?"

"Yes mistress," I replied, ashamed of myself for what was happening.

"That's better. Now make sure you remember that as there is a punishment of 5 spanks each time you forget or you question my orders. Now, there was 2 times earlier that you didn't call me mistress and I had to ask you twice to move your hands so I make that 15 spanks to start you off with. Perhaps then you'll learn for the future."

"But thats not fair," I started to argue, "I didn't know ha..."

"Are you arguing with me?" Sophie interupted.

I realised my mistake and looked down at the floor again, resigned to what was about to happen.

"Good. However, you just earned yourself another 5 spanks so I make that 20 now."

I didn't say anything this time and remained standing with my hands on my head and my cock sticking straight up as Sophie reached over to the kitchen side and grabbed a wooden spoon.

---

I'm afraid that I'm going to have to leave it there for the moment. This is stil only the first chapter and it has gone on for much longer than I expected. In fact, as I'm typing all of this on my phone, it has taken me 2 and a half hours to do this much!

Any feedback is greatly recieved, I hope that you'll come back and read some more in the future as I've got some good story lines coming up including Sophie having her friends over for a house party and then the neighbour cones round to complain the next day about the noise.

Again, thanks for reading the first part of the first chapter of my first story.
L-UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 09:24 AM   #2
Vodin30
getDare Devil

i like it, an interesting beginning

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 12:54 PM   #3
ferret604

Send a message via Yahoo to ferret604

a good start, i'm interested. I'm looking forward to reading more
Old 01-10-2012, 08:42 PM   #4
italia13calcio
Account Banned

thisis great! please continue!
italia13calcio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 08:15 AM   #5
cfnm_lars

Send a message via MSN to cfnm_lars

It is great till now. I like it and can't wait for more. Please continue.

Dislikes: Illegal, Minors, Blood, Pain, Anal, Messy, Poo, Animals, write on my body
cfnm_lars is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cfnm, dominatrix, humiliation, orgasm denial