Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 12-25-2011, 06:31 AM   #1
KatieK
getDare Sweetheart

Default A Christmas Edging Dice Dare

Okay, pretty obvious. This dare should work fine until about new years.

Edge once for every:

1. Gift you have received this Christmas
2. Christmas Party you have attended/will attend
3. Day you got off of school/work
4. Item of clothes you have that you only wear at Christmas (Christmas sweater, green and red dress, Santa hat, etc.)
5. Person you received a Christmas card from
6. Christmas song in your playlist, or on your iPod

You must take a break without touching between each edge that can be as long as you want (but no cumming until you have done all the edges) but it must be at least this long, in minutes:

1. The height of your Christmas tree, in feet
2. The total snowfall in your area since August this year, in inches (you can look this up online, or guess)
3. The number of Santa figures in your house, including ornaments, plates, etc.
4. The number of Christmases you can remember
5. The number of items of clothing you are wearing today that have either red or green on them
6. The number of relatives that have visited for the holidays (or you have visited)

When you get to cum: (everyone has to finish their edges first, of course, and you don't have to cum right away when the event happens, you just can't come before)

1. Just finish your edges
2. When you hear someone singing a holiday tune. You can't ask them to sing one
3. You pass a charity asking for Christmas donations
4. You see someone in a Santa hat
5. You see a Christmas decoration on clearance
6. You hear 'snow' mentioned on the news (doesn't have to be the weather section)

Extras to throw in for the more daring, for those Christmas parties:

1. Cum with your clothes on, wear those clothes to your next Christmas/New Year's party
2. Wear no underwear (or bra) to your next Christmas/New Year's party
3, GIRLS: At the next party you go to, show generous cleavage, and your shirt/dress can't go more than 3 inches past your crotch.
3, GUYS: Cum in a Santa hat right before going to the party, wear the hat
4. Have an item inserted in you during the entirety of a Christmas party.
5. Have an orgasm as close to midnight on New Year's eve as possible, preferable at a New Year's Party
6. Write "Merry Christmas" and "Happy New Year" just about your crotch and your butt, respectively, before a party. Don't wear a belt. (Girls could also do this on their thighs and wear a skirt.)

Likes: Orgasm control, edging, teasing/denial, mild humiliation, ice, insertions, wedgies, masturbation

Dislikes: Anal, pain, gags, pee

Limits: Messy, Pics/Cam, Family, poop, food, public, begging

Decide how hard it is for me to cum: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=106988

Last edited by KatieK; 12-28-2011 at 04:38 PM.
KatieK is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to KatieK for this post:
Old 12-25-2011, 08:23 PM   #2
aliciabi
Distinguished Member

I wasn't on for Christmas, but I'm so going to do this. Here are my rolls:

That's 8.

This one took some thinking. I seem to specifically remember 14 Christmases, even though I've certainly celebrated more. 14 minutes would be correct then?

Does TV/radio count?

5. Have an orgasm as close to midnight on New Year's eve as possible, preferable at a New Year's Party

I get a bit prickly at the idea. Nice one!
aliciabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 07:23 AM   #3
KatieK
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliciabi View Post

Does TV/radio count?

No, unless you want to make the dare insanely easy

Likes: Orgasm control, edging, teasing/denial, mild humiliation, ice, insertions, wedgies, masturbation

Decide how hard it is for me to cum: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=106988
Old 12-27-2011, 02:49 AM   #4
aliciabi
Distinguished Member

Grrr, I might be having to wait until new years for my orgasm. Having not started until after Christmas made this a lot harder. The pausing for several minutes between edges actually made it pretty difficult too. I would have thought that it would be easier with such a long pause, but by the third edge, I was pretty squirmy. Enough so that I'm actually looking for a way out (short of failing the dare, of course).
Old 12-28-2011, 04:37 PM   #5
KatieK
getDare Sweetheart

Finally got around to doing my own dare. What I rolled are bolded. I got pretty easy rolls.

Okay, pretty obvious. This dare should work fine until about new years.

Edge once for every:

2. Christmas Party you have attended/will attend (4)
3. Day you got off of school/work
4. Item of clothes you have that you only wear at Christmas (Christmas sweater, green and red dress, Santa hat, etc.)
5. Person you received a Christmas card from
6. Christmas song in your playlist, or on your iPod

You must take a break without touching between each edge that can be as long as you want (but no cumming until you have done all the edges) but it must be at least this long, in minutes:

1. The height of your Christmas tree, in feet
2. The total snowfall in your area since August this year, in inches (you can look this up online, or guess)
3. The number of Santa figures in your house, including ornaments, plates, etc.
5. The number of items of clothing you are wearing today that have either red or green on them
6. The number of relatives that have visited for the holidays (6)

When you get to cum: (everyone has to finish their edges first, of course, and you don't have to cum right away when the event happens, you just can't come before)

1. Just finish your edges
3. You pass a charity asking for Christmas donations
4. You see someone in a Santa hat
5. You see a Christmas decoration on clearance
6. You hear 'snow' mentioned on the news (doesn't have to be the weather section) [Fortunately, you can hear about snow in the news almost any time.]

[I am doing this at New Year's.]
1. Cum with your clothes on, wear those clothes to your next Christmas/New Year's party
2. Wear no underwear (or bra) to your next Christmas/New Year's party [I rolled this first but re-rolled because I am already not allowed any undies]
3, GIRLS: At the next party you go to, show generous cleavage, and your shirt/dress can't go more than 3 inches past your crotch. [This is really rough considering I already can't have any undies or bra. I think i can do this...]
3, GUYS: Cum in a Santa hat right before going to the party, wear the hat
6. Write "Merry Christmas" and "Happy New Year" just about your crotch and your butt, respectively, before a party. Don't wear a belt. (Girls could also do this on their thighs and wear a skirt.)

Old 12-28-2011, 04:39 PM   #6
KatieK
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliciabi View Post
Grrr, I might be having to wait until new years for my orgasm. Having not started until after Christmas made this a lot harder. The pausing for several minutes between edges actually made it pretty difficult too. I would have thought that it would be easier with such a long pause, but by the third edge, I was pretty squirmy. Enough so that I'm actually looking for a way out (short of failing the dare, of course).
I know, isn't it crazy how much harder it makes it? And thanks for doing my dare

Old 12-28-2011, 08:06 PM   #7
aliciabi
Distinguished Member

No one seems to still be singing Christmas songs anymore. Looks like I have to wait until new years...
Old 11-10-2013, 10:53 PM   #8
PartySlut
getDare Devil

Edge once for every:[/B]

3. Day you got off of school/work (7)

5. The number of items of clothing you are wearing today that have either red or green on them (4 dress thong bra jacket)

3, GIRLS: At the next party you go to, show generous cleavage, and your shirt/dress can't go more than 3 inches past your crotch.

Punishments: short term denial, hard spanking, multiple forced orgasms, long term buttplugs, deepthroating, cum eating

Limits: messy, long term denial, public, pictures, family, messy

2024 Rules
2024 Sexual Bucket List
My AMA

Kik: Zoewee.green
PartySlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 10:13 AM   #9
Siren
getDare Succubus

Might give this a go this year- looks like a lot of fun!

ama / discord / likes & limits

not looking to play with anyone

dislikes: granny panties, sloths, tea.

however much you use me baby come on use me more
Siren is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk