Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 11-17-2014, 12:12 PM   #1
seven425

Default Orgasm denial game

Hello everybody,

I'm currently experimenting with html/php and found this dare
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=168864
and since i'm doing this one currently anyway i tought it'd be a good idea to make it more interactive. Like, a website that already gives you everything. So i started making it. It's only in the beginning. I plan on making it with a whole database in the background. But here's the 'raw' and first version of it
http://odgame.esy.es
i'd really appreciate if some of you could give it a try and give some feedback
Thanks
sincerly seven425
seven425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 02:50 PM   #2
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Interesting. I wish more people turned dares into pages like these. It would be fun.

1. You seem to have left out the "The day before" dice roll that was in the original. Is there a reason for that? If you choose to include it, as a programmer you get the option of simply making the number of times they have to cum a number from 0 to 7, instead of having them roll for distinct numbers.

2. I think an interesting thing to do, instead of having the punishment simply listed there like in the dare, would be to have a button you could press if you fail a part of the dare which will then give you a punishment. And in the case of the dare that says to roll for a punishment, simply output one of the punishments in its place in the instructions.

3. There were a couple of minor things where words were missing a space between them in a few places. Not important, but the perfectionist in me noticed. :P

4. A good idea for the future would be to have a "male/female" selection thing of some kind at the top (radio buttons or a drop down?) then change the wording slightly for the males/females if that was selected. I also noticed that the original dare said it was only for females, whereas yours says it is only for males, but has tasks involving vibrators? It's late here, so I might be misinterpreting it, but that seemed a little odd.

5. Seeing as the dare is chronological, perhaps instead of listing it like that you could output each part of the dare one at a time and only let the user go on to the next one after they click "Finished the task" or "Next" or something? That would require quite a bit of recoding and could get tricky, so I'm not sure I recommend it.

6.You should probably add in small text somewhere "inspired by LucieA's dice dare" or something of that fashion. ^^

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 03:23 PM   #3
seven425

The day before:
well, honestly i left this out of purpose because you actually do it once and the rest is made more than once. I also left out the orgasm section so it's currently impossible to get an orgasm (i did this because i didn't had time to implement it)

And the word mistakes will be fixed soon, it was just because i was in quite a hurry

I also tought about let people create an account on this site and get then gender specific dares.

Also, i'll see about the other features

But thanks alot for the great feedback
seven425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 06:45 AM   #4
Zenitech

I quite like it because I really like dares that are made with a programming language (I'd almost say it's my fetish). But I'm also disappointed that there is not real use of PHP apart from "selecting a random task". I hope you have plans to make this a bit more "interactive".

I mean, you could:
- Add the possibility to have tasks for females (already said in this topic)
- Add a difficulty slider, that would make the tease/edge task longer or shorter, depending of the setting
- Add the orgasm section, and make it so that the more tasks you succeeded, the better the result will be; so if you forget to do your daily task some days, you'll be punished that way

That said, I have to say that using the dare on which your script is based, the possibilities are quite limited (I think). I still hope you'll have some ideas, because as I said, I really like that kind of dares.
Zenitech is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial, denying, orgasm denial