Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-30-2014, 12:48 AM   #1
MisterMasochist

Post Going to get Gangbanged by 40+ men

I have a new Mistress in who lives near me and she has started setting up a 40+ man gangbang for me through a friend who hosts them regularly. I am straight, and she is making me do it because she knows I won't like it. The goal is to make it as painful, humiliating and challenging as possible. please give all dares, even outside my.limits, and she will review them and might even post picture proof.

own: large anal toys, impact toys, chastity belt, bdsm accessories

Kinks: CNC/blackmail, 24/7, TPE, CBT, urethral play (sounding, torture), anal (large objects, marathon usage, torture), forced bi, cum play, cock worship, group play, public, watersports, chemical play, bondage, predicament bondage, heavy impact play, extreme humiliation/degradation/objectification/dehumanization, cuckolding, and others.

Looking for new dynamics!
MisterMasochist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 02:51 AM   #2
MisterMasochist

guys I know this sounds too good to be true but it is. please post your tasks and ideas!

Kinks: CNC/blackmail, 24/7, TPE, CBT, urethral play (sounding, torture), anal (large objects, marathon usage, torture), forced bi, cum play, cock worship, group play, public, watersports, chemical play, bondage, predicament bondage, heavy impact play, extreme humiliation/degradation/objectification/dehumanization, cuckolding, and others.

Old 03-30-2014, 03:18 PM   #3
MisterMasochist

please guys, I want this to be as epic as possible!

Old 03-30-2014, 04:32 PM   #4
The daring couch!!!

I presume you are looking for dares to do during the gangbang.
Wear the chastity belt for some of the time so as your ass gets pleasure you penis will e in pain.
Also beg some of the men to allow you to give them a blowjob.
And possibly beg some to use you as their slave after the event for an hour or two
Your mistress should video it all and use it as blackmail against you in the future
For their families and their friends, for the children who lost their parent(s) and for the infants whos lives were unfairly cut short,for the crew members and their colleagues and for everyone effected by this tradegy and the ongoing civil war in Ukraine.
R.I.P
The victims of MH17
Died 17 of May 2014
May they be the last innocent lives needlessly lost in this crisis
The daring couch!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 11:21 AM   #5
MisterMasochist

she is definitely going to be filming and taking pics of the whole thing to blackmail me. the guys will be fucking my face and choking me out with their cocks already, but ill make sure to beg for it. I imagine ny Mistress is going to let them hurt ke pretty well.

Old 04-01-2014, 11:22 AM   #6
MisterMasochist

oh and I will be wearing a chastity belt or a needle pouch the whole time

Last edited by MisterMasochist; 04-01-2014 at 11:25 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
forced, gangbang, gay, pain, torture