Old 11-27-2017, 10:05 AM   #61
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBadWolfy View Post
Have you ever been pantsed in public?
yes on the football field/pool

Have you ever pantsed someone else in public?
yes on the basketball court/football field

In either situation did the person being pantsed have their underwear pulled down too?
once by accident i pulled down another guys underwear as well, as for me at the pool, well no underwear to pull down

Also where did this happen?
basketball court
Ha ha sounds fun, were you and your friend seen by many people?

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2023, 07:35 AM   #62
patrickm

Default Pantsed in public?

Closest I have been to being pantsed in public was at a party. The party wasn't super big, so it wasn't that public. My roommate did it while I was talking to a guy I thought was cute. Thankfully I was wearing tight boxer briefs, so he only got my shorts. He did get them all the way to my ankles.

I have pantsed a friend in a fairly public setting. He and I were running in a busy park, but the stretch of trail we were on was empty but for us at the time. I got his running shorts all the way to his ankles. Besides those shorts, all he had on were socks and running shoes. No shirt, no underwear. He blushed pretty red and quickly pulled his shorts up. He gave me a hard punch on the shoulder saying there'd be payback. I'm still waiting for that payback.

Check out My Blog for my Naked Fantasies and PM Dares! If you find a fantasy you'd like to help me make come true, message me, and we can try to work something out. Here's my kink list.
patrickm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2023, 09:46 AM   #63
DiceyDude

Have you ever been pantsed in public?
Yes, a few times.
1. The first time was when I was 11 and an older boy came from behind and pantsed me at the town pool.
2. Another time was when I was 15 and lost a bet with a friend so he got to pants me.
3. There's one friend with whom I have played a lot of dare games over the years. I've gotten publicly pantsed a few times in those.

Have you ever pantsed someone else in public?
Yes. The same friend from #3 above.

In either situation did the person being pantsed have their underwear pulled down too?
Me being pantsed:
Situation 1. I was not wearing underwear beneath my swimsuit.
Situation 2. I had underwear on. It did not get pulled down.
Situation 3. It varied from time to time in our games.

When pantsing the friend with whom I played those dare games, I always respected his boundaries and did not pull down his underwear too.

Also where did this happen?
Me being pantsed:
Situation 1. At the town pool
Situation 2. Outside a home our families had rented together for a vacation.
Situation 3. It's varied but some locations have included a sidewalk, a parking lot, a public park, and a highway rest area.

For pantsing my friend, it's varied from time to time.

Soft Limits: Scat, Pee, Friends

Hard Limits: Family, Blood, Permanent Damage, Photos in Public Settings

Based on my rolls at https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=367144 I have 3 rules I must follow until September 21:
RULE 1: Sleep naked
RULE 2: Edge 5 times a day
RULE 3: Undress before using the bathroom
DiceyDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2023, 02:39 PM   #64
dwedgie

A few times, first and most embarrassing, I was 13 at high school, lined up and wearing pe kit, waiting to go into PE lesson, boys on one side of corridor , girls other. A couple of girls had been flipping other girls skirts up, flashing Thier knickers , then suddenly my shorts went down, quickly followed by my boxers , I was exposed for only a few seconds but the whole class saw me, about 15 boys and 15 girls, it was the 2 girls that did it to me.
dwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk