Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-14-2021, 03:49 AM   #16
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Thursday morning (or any next 1 hour morning slot, if thursday doesn't work out):

Take a shower together. The water doesnt have to run all the time. The rule however is both of you may barely touch themselves, only each other. Soap each other up, use any toy you wish on your partner, etc. Do whatever you want but only with your partner, not yourself. Make sure to put a loud alarm on 45 minutes outside of the shower to not have to worry about anything. When the alarm goes off end the shower (or take a bit of extra time if you want to finish something ) and dry and dress each other.
Hope you like it!
Old 09-14-2021, 04:47 AM   #17
Heyythere04
Distinguished Member

The next available slot

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...=404138&page=2

The #16th post
She will be in a lingerie and you two may enjoy your way
Old 09-14-2021, 04:50 AM   #18
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

One available at night

Tie your partner in a spread eagle position with blindfold and ear muffs on

Then the other may tickle and lick others whole body,have fun , torment or leave them and do anything they want while other has to just take the pleasure

It will be fun if you both take chances with each other on alternate nights

And also you are allowed to cum for this task
Daremaster04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2021, 06:35 AM   #19
danny_zero_00

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkAndJenny View Post
We will take the second idea, thank you Danny! Jenny actually really hates cum on her face, so this is going to be a hard one, but she promised to try. Also 2 minutes of CBT sound way worse than 2 spanks, but I guess that evens up the cum on J's face thing. You don't mention what slot you want except that it should be evening, so we'll do this on Saturday evening because we think the 2-hour slot might be the ideal length for this. M
Yeah. I couldn't think of a better way to do it. Maybe do minutes worth of spanks instead?'

And I didn't really care when you guys wanted to do my task so you choose what works best for you

limits: pee/poo, blood, permanent, family, pics/video

PM me if you want to trade dares!
danny_zero_00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2021, 08:01 AM   #20
Sissymjohnson

That’s sounds. Good. But if nobody else signs up for another morning. Then the other one gets to?

Limits: scat/pee, public, family, anything that leaves a mark.

Loves: being humiliated and talked down to.

Kik: Sissym.johnson
Sissymjohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2021, 08:10 AM   #21
Abv
getDare Sweetheart

https://www.faproulette.co/35147/couples-roulette/

This fap roulette
Timeslot one with 2 hours,day any
Or if any problem pm me I can suggest another fap
Abv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2021, 08:25 AM   #22
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Ooooh fun! It's always nice to play with couples, so many more ways to play!

Pick a 2+ open hour spot of your choice. Get into a 69 position and try to get the other person to cum before you. The first one to have an orgasm loses the game.

Whoever loses, gets tied spread-eagled to the bed and blindfolded for the remaining time minus 15 minutes. During this time, the other person must try and get them to cum at least twice more using any method of their preference. After two orgasms, the loser may try and convince the winner to let them rest instead of forcing another orgasm out of them. If the winner can manage to make the loser cum twice, the loser gets untied after the time is up, is bent over the lap of the winner, and spanked 75 times on each cheek.
If the winner fails to make the loser cum twice more, the winner gets bent over the losers lap instead, and get spanked 50 times on each cheek.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2021, 08:32 AM   #23
Sissy_Jessica

Another 2 hours slot please
Girl will be doing this ,she will get stripped and go in the bathroom

And

Strip naked and go to bathroom without taking a piece of clothes with you. Now while you are bathing, tell your hubby to lock all of your clothes including bed sheet or any other thing can be used to cover your nudity. And he must hide the key in a certain place of the house, you have to search the house for they key. With each 10 mins of your failure you have to come to him and get spanked/ wipped for 30 times and after that he may give you a clue, continue this for 40 mins that is four clues and 120 spanks/ whipping. Then if you still could not find the key he will gag you with his underwear and then will give you another clue and you have to search with the gag on. If can't this time, he will get the right to bite your pussy lips and pinch and twist your nipples for 10 mins and give another clue, failure in this time will give him the chance to fuck you by making your hand down and legs up and when he fuck you while standing. After that you will give him a nice blowjob and possibly rimming (if you are into) and get your key back.

But the catch is:
You will be handcuffed behind the back and after 30 mins if key isn't found your legs too will be cuffed

Loves: Bondage, Femdom, Forced Sissification
Dislikes: Piss shower/soaking, Hard Pain, Hidden Public, Cum Eating
Limits: Full Public, Face, Friends, Family, Scat, Piss Consumption, Blood, CBT, Blackmail, Identity, Actual Sex

Toys: (Somewhat Limited)

Kik: Jessica_the_Sissy

Message me a dare on kik, and if I don't respond within 2 hours I will do the dare for you

BDSM Test Results
Sissy_Jessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2021, 12:01 PM   #24
happyhungry

Here's a fun one
Play 'how well do you know me' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTVY404eJw4
happyhungry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2021, 12:22 PM   #25
dii12345678
Distinguished Member

Can I claim Saturday 18th morning (2 hours)? Let's get your day off to a frustrating start.

I'm afraid Mark, you will be locked in chastity for this one pal! :P Jenny, You must edge 15 times in this two hour slot. Mark must be blindfolded, handcuffed and not involved in the first 10 edges but can help out with the last 5 with his tongue. Enjoy.

Likes: Humilation (private), PM Dares, food denial, messy dares, pointless dares (e.g. corner time/ lines), light pain,

Limits, Backmail, too much pain, needles, anything public, body fluids

My PM Dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93823
dii12345678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2021, 04:44 AM   #26
MarkAndJenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by herpderp42 View Post
Thursday morning (or any next 1 hour morning slot, if thursday doesn't work out):

Take a shower together. The water doesnt have to run all the time. The rule however is both of you may barely touch themselves, only each other. Soap each other up, use any toy you wish on your partner, etc. Do whatever you want but only with your partner, not yourself. Make sure to put a loud alarm on 45 minutes outside of the shower to not have to worry about anything. When the alarm goes off end the shower (or take a bit of extra time if you want to finish something ) and dry and dress each other.
Hope you like it!
This sounds so erotic and teasing! Can't wait! Showers together are the best! Thank you, herpderp42!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyythere04 View Post
The next available slot

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...=404138&page=2

The #16th post
She will be in a lingerie and you two may enjoy your way
This is a public dare, which is not what we're looking for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daremaster04 View Post
One available at night

Tie your partner in a spread eagle position with blindfold and ear muffs on

Then the other may tickle and lick others whole body,have fun , torment or leave them and do anything they want while other has to just take the pleasure

It will be fun if you both take chances with each other on alternate nights

And also you are allowed to cum for this task
We're only looking for one slot per person. So either you can decide which one of us gets tied up, or we can choose randomly, or we can take turns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abv View Post
https://www.faproulette.co/35147/couples-roulette/

This fap roulette
Timeslot one with 2 hours,day any
Or if any problem pm me I can suggest another fap
This one includes anal, which is a limit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Ooooh fun! It's always nice to play with couples, so many more ways to play!

Pick a 2+ open hour spot of your choice. Get into a 69 position and try to get the other person to cum before you. The first one to have an orgasm loses the game.

Whoever loses, gets tied spread-eagled to the bed and blindfolded for the remaining time minus 15 minutes. During this time, the other person must try and get them to cum at least twice more using any method of their preference. After two orgasms, the loser may try and convince the winner to let them rest instead of forcing another orgasm out of them. If the winner can manage to make the loser cum twice, the loser gets untied after the time is up, is bent over the lap of the winner, and spanked 75 times on each cheek.
If the winner fails to make the loser cum twice more, the winner gets bent over the losers lap instead, and get spanked 50 times on each cheek.
Thank you, bluedieblub, this sounds fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sissy_Jessica View Post
Another 2 hours slot please
Girl will be doing this ,she will get stripped and go in the bathroom

And

Strip naked and go to bathroom without taking a piece of clothes with you. Now while you are bathing, tell your hubby to lock all of your clothes including bed sheet or any other thing can be used to cover your nudity. And he must hide the key in a certain place of the house, you have to search the house for they key. With each 10 mins of your failure you have to come to him and get spanked/ wipped for 30 times and after that he may give you a clue, continue this for 40 mins that is four clues and 120 spanks/ whipping. Then if you still could not find the key he will gag you with his underwear and then will give you another clue and you have to search with the gag on. If can't this time, he will get the right to bite your pussy lips and pinch and twist your nipples for 10 mins and give another clue, failure in this time will give him the chance to fuck you by making your hand down and legs up and when he fuck you while standing. After that you will give him a nice blowjob and possibly rimming (if you are into) and get your key back.

But the catch is:
You will be handcuffed behind the back and after 30 mins if key isn't found your legs too will be cuffed
This sounds tough for Jenny, looking for the key without using her hands! Thank you, Sissy_Jessica.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhungry View Post
Here's a fun one
Play 'how well do you know me' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTVY404eJw4
Thanks happyhungry! I like how different from the rest of the tasks it is, and it sounds like fun! Although I watched like first 30 seconds and find the two kindaannoying, so I think the hardest part will be actually watching the vide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dii12345678 View Post
Can I claim Saturday 18th morning (2 hours)? Let's get your day off to a frustrating start.

I'm afraid Mark, you will be locked in chastity for this one pal! :P Jenny, You must edge 15 times in this two hour slot. Mark must be blindfolded, handcuffed and not involved in the first 10 edges but can help out with the last 5 with his tongue. Enjoy.
Thank you, dii12345678! Too bad I don't get much action, but at least I'll be able to help!

M

Ask us anything
Control our sex life

Please, no unsolicited PMs, we have two threads where you can interact with us.
MarkAndJenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2021, 04:48 AM   #27
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkAndJenny View Post

We're only looking for one slot per person. So either you can decide which one of us gets tied up, or we can choose randomly, or we can take turns.

M
Well okay she will be tied and you will be the incharge
Hope this helps
Daremaster04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2021, 12:21 AM   #28
MWYC

Default Update

So how did your first few days go?

My Advert

Contact me if this sounds like fun

Likes: Online/public, hearing accounts of completed tasks, good grammar, light bondage, light pain, obedience

Dislikes: txt spk, messy, scat, disobedient subs
MWYC is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
calendar, control, couple, dares, switch