Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: Which video was your favourite?
Marie and Sakiya present: Snack Time 1 2.27%
Nicola and Alice present: A Woodland Adventure 1 2.27%
Faye and Kate present: Purging and Binging 5 11.36%
Chloe and Jenny present: The Dean's List 3 6.82%
Becky and Mia present: Desk Job 34 77.27%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-06-2016, 12:34 AM   #61
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

I am so thankful for your quick actions to get this chapter out, that might be the hottest chapter I have ever read. EVER
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jklivin for this post:
Old 05-06-2016, 08:12 AM   #62
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Actually so great I had to read first thing this morning
Old 05-06-2016, 09:43 PM   #63
iceman713
getDare Sweetheart

Wow Sarah, just wow. Again you continue to amaze us with your writing. I am super excited to see what this prize for best movie is. I'm also looking forward to seeing how the rest of rush week goes for the girls. GREAT JOB
iceman713 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to iceman713 for this post:
Old 05-09-2016, 05:30 AM   #64
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Read all of it. It's really good.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to LitDarkness for this post:
Old 05-11-2016, 05:29 PM   #65
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 21

“Alright everybody,” Alexis said, “Who votes for Marie and Sakiya with their student teacher role play video?” Mia quickly glanced around the room and saw a few hands raised.
“Three votes,” Hannah called out. Alexis nodded in approval.
“Okay, how about Nicola and Alice’s adventure by the quad?” Alexis asked. This time nobody raised their hand and Mia felt a twinge of pity.
“One vote,” Hannah stated.
“Who?” Alexis queried, looking around the room puzzled. Hannah shrugged. “Oh, it’s a pity vote from a fellow bush woman,” Alexis said, rolling her eyes at Hannah.
“It was hot!” Hannah responded, slightly annoyed.

“Whatever,” Alexis said, “Who votes for Kate and Faye’s drinking contest?” A few people giggled at the description but several hands shot up, including Steph’s. Just as many people were shaking their heads in disgust; it seemed to be a very polarising video.
“Six,” Hannah stated.
“Who votes for Jenny and Chloe’s defilement of the Dean’s office?” Alexis asked the room. More hands shot into the air. It was definitely Mia and Becky’s biggest competition. “Don’t read the number,” Alexis stated and Hannah nodded and noted it before Alexis quickly got everyone to lower their hands. Mia didn’t have a chance to count.
“Finally, who would like to vote for Mia and Becky’s library session?” Alexis asked. Hands shot into the air and Hannah quickly counted them before they were lowered. She turned and whispered into Alexis’ ear.

“Alright then,” Alexis said, raising her hand to the crowd, “The votes are tallied. Tonight’s winners, as Hannah has noted, will be placed on the wall of fame downstairs in out video library. But perhaps, even more importantly, they will receive this,” Alexis reached down into a bag that was sitting at her feet, “As a reminder of their win together.” She quickly lifted, and raised above her head, a large, black, double sided dildo. Mia was shocked; it was such a peculiar trophy, but she supposed it did make sense. Mia felt even stranger though, because she was certain that she wanted it. She looked over to Becky and saw in her friend’s eyes that she wanted it as well. It would certainly make an excellent addition to their room decorations.

“It looks a little smaller than last year’s,” somebody spoke up and Alexis shrugged.
“It’s not the size of the… you know,” Alexis replied and everyone laughed. “Okay, but now to announce the winner. In second place, with nine votes are… Jenny and Chloe.” Everyone started to cheer. Hannah grabbed the dildo from Alexis’ hand and started to walk over towards the freshman. Mia moved over so that she was sat next to Becky. Alexis was still talking, but louder to be heard over the crowd, “And the winners with eleven votes are Becky and Mia!” Hannah handed the giant, one and a half foot long, two and a half inch wide dildo to Becky. It was a dense rubber and as Becky handed it to Mia laughing, Mia felt the intense weight.

“Holy crap!” Mia exclaimed and Becky nodded in agreement. Mia didn’t care; she was in heaven even before she took hold of the toy. The sorority had watched her perform in a sexual manner; they had seen her do things that, in her own conscious mind she would never want to do, and they had rewarded her for it. She felt a buzz like being drunk and she felt an insatiable arousal that came with being desired.

“So congratulation to our winners,” Alexis continued when everyone had settled down. “We will conclude our meeting for the night. Unlike one of our winners, the rest of us have patiently waited, but now I assume that many of us have… some business to attend to.” The older girls laughed and even the freshman girls seemed comfortable with the open reference to sex or masturbation caused by the arousal from their videos. Any barrier that had existed before had been systematically demolished throughout the course of the week and now they all felt like a part of the sorority.

“I guess our winners might want to test drive their new toy even if Mia was rather impatient,” Hannah added, looking down at the two victors. Mia’s stomach flipped and she looked across to Becky who bit her lower lip. It felt strange; Mia and Becky had been intimate earlier that day, done things with each other that neither thought they would ever do with anyone. But it had been a movie. Now they had this toy and shared a room, Mia wondered what their future held within this house.

“Yeah well, I guess she can do whatever she wants,” a voice blurted out. Mia turned and saw Steph spewing acid and then skulking out of the room.
“Remember,” Alexis said, “Tomorrow night is another meeting so be here at the same time.
All desires that Mia had been feeling for Becky and their new toy, as well as the comfort she felt for this place, instantly dried up. The next night would almost certainly be another night with one of the big sisters, fitting in with the rhythm of the week. That meant for Mia, a night with her actual big sister.

It meant an evening with Steph. The excitement and thrills of filming and watching her video had completely swept this eventuality from her mind. The rush of victory had obscured it further, but Alexis’ words drove it home instantly, at a time that she wasn’t even slightly ready to hear it. It had thrown her off balance; they couldn’t avoid each other anymore. Mia felt absolute fear and sensed a reckoning on the horizon. The nature of that reckoning was uncertain.

When they returned to their room just a few minutes after the meeting, Becky was holding the dildo. As they entered the room, she held it up and raised her eyebrows suggestively. “It might be worth a shot; we’ve got nothing to be modest about anymore. We can have a lot of fun this year from now on. So what do you reckon Mia, fancy taking an end?”

Mia wasn’t sure what it was that Becky had said, but she instantly started to cry. Becky looked completely confused, “Hey Mia. I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to say something dumb or make you feel bad. I was just thinking that we had gotten comfortable with each other and have fun together. It’s like, while we are here there are different rules, and we can just have some fun,” she said. The more she talked, the faster she spoke, as if trying to convince her. Mia spent the whole time shaking her head.
“No, that’s not it,” Mia managed to choke out.
“Well, what is it then?” Becky asked.
Mia said the only thing she could. She managed to splutter out a single word, “Steph.”

All of the tension and uncertainty was too great. Mia had spent the whole week pretending in public that Steph’s indifference and outright hostility didn’t bother her, pretending she didn’t notice, but now it was just too much. You can ignore things, whether it is your sexuality, fears or emotions, for a certain period of time. However, at some point, you have to face reality and that night, when Alexis had mentioned the next meeting, Mia had come face to face with her reality. She had come to the realisation that she and Steph were going to have a giant fight the next day and it was probably going to end their relationship. All she could now do, facing that inevitability, was cry. Mia collapsed onto her bed, covering her head with the pillow.

Becky had instantly figured out what the problem was from just the one word response. She knew more about the problematic relationship between Mia and Steph than anybody else. She instantly dropped the dildo, forgotten and discarded, onto the floor. Instead she climbed into the bed with Mia. Despite the fact they were both naked, she spooned in behind the crying girl, wrapping her arms around her chest and holding Mia in a tight hug. She made gentle hushing noises into the upset girl’s ear and rocked her lightly. Becky made no attempt to talk to her, knowing that Mia couldn’t speak and that she probably couldn’t make it better anyway. She just poured out her love to her, in an attempt to make her feel whole.

In some small way, it helped. Mia didn’t feel better, but somehow she seemed to feel a bit less bad. Just to feel someone’s love, the love of someone that she had slept with, was comforting, even if the problem that loomed around the corner was just as large. Eventually the two girls fell asleep together, Becky’s warm breasts against her back, and her soft palms across Mia’s bare stomach.

The next morning, Mia’s eyes were dry and she was in a daze. They had just gotten back from the shower together and were getting dressed for their lessons. “So, what do you think will happen?” Becky asked. She finally thought Mia might be able to talk about it.
“I don’t even know,” Mia replied, “I am just scared.” Becky smiled at her, reached forward and squeezed her hand gently.
“If I learnt anything about you yesterday, it’s that you are brave,” Becky said smiling. Mia smiled back.
“Thanks,” Mia said, “But I am only brave when my body allows me to be brave. This is about my soul, and I think that I am weak in that respect.” Mia’s shoulders dropped; she felt crushed. Then she felt Becky’s arms wrap around her once again.

“Hey look,” she said, pulling back and looking her in the eyes, “This had been a… supremely weird week. When it started, I thought we were friends, but we weren’t particularly close. Now I know that I barely knew you then. This place is like… It’s a… what are those things that they melt metal in?”
“A crucible,” Mia replied confused.
“Yeah!” she said with animation, “It’s a crucible. In a week here, whatever normal barriers people have between them just don’t apply. Our separate pieces melt into one. I know you better than I know most of my friends back home. Hell, we even made love. And it was fucking good!” she said and laughed.
“Thanks.”

“I can’t imagine how weird it must have been to do this with your sister here and to have… well you know what happened. But you came through this. It was harder on you than on anyone else and you never let it bother you. You just kept fighting through. You are brave. You will get through this. And, if Steph is too stupid to want you, know that I will be… I am… your sister,” Becky said. Mia felt tears welling in her eyes again.
“Becky…” Mia started.
“I’m sorry if I got all preachy. I was practicing parts of it all night,” Becky interjected, “I needed it to be right.”
“It was absolutely right,” Mia said, throwing her arms around Becky. Tears started to fall, but less from sadness. Becky held her close and cried as well. All you need to have a sister is love. Even if Mia lost a sister, she’d made at least one more. After a long while, the two girls collected themselves, collected their items and walked to class.

It was a Friday, so Mia only had two classes. She went to them in a hazy cloud. It would be wrong to say Mia was nervous about the evening with Steph, wrong to say she was thinking or feeling anything. It was far more complex than that; it was an endless barrage of emotions, thoughts, and sensations that ran through her brain and body. Most of the time, the impulses were contradictory. She felt shame and fear, confusion and anger. She had butterflies in her stomach, a light head, and she felt weak. Her hair stood on end, her legs shaky, and her mouth felt sandy. She heard the lectures without listening, talked without communicating, and thought without content.

The only actual concrete idea she was ever able to isolate, and one which she returned to several times off and on during the day, was a total, painful uncertainty. Mia had no idea what the night had in store for her. Perhaps she would be yelling at Steph, maybe even a physical altercation. She thought that maybe she would say things that she didn’t mean, maybe things that she did. All she knew was that she was afraid that, though neither of them really wanted it, she was going to lose her sister. Mia had joined the sorority. In the balance, she had gained friends, a place to belong, and a new understanding of her sexuality, but it would cost her family. It would cost her Steph. The person that she was supposed to be closest to in the world could be lost from it. Was it worth it to lose that? Was gaining her adulthood worth the loss of her childhood?

Mia returned to the house after her classes, though she felt that she hadn’t even left. The instant she removed her clothes at the front door, she felt like she had just stopped hugging Becky. The outside world was an abstraction. This was the only concrete place and her heart beat faster as she moved within it. Mia walked to her room and absent-mindedly surfed the internet, fear growing with every passing moment. She felt scared and anxious with every second. News, gossip and social media nonsense flittered over the screen but none of it registered. Only the passage of time mattered and Mia welcomed and feared it simultaneously.

“Hey, uh, it’s time for the meeting,” Becky said, peering around the door. Mia took a deep breath, looked at her body in the mirror and headed down the stairs. The dining room looked as it had for the last several nights with the upper class girls standing clothed in a circle. The pledges were more comfortable now in their nudity, no longer trying to cover themselves, walking easily into the center of the circle. There was a nervous energy, but a good natured kind from the majority. Mia was the only one filled with dread. At the appointed hour, Alexis moved to the front of the room. The meeting started.

“Good evening ladies,” she said, “I trust that you all had… fun nights last night.” The girls giggled except for Mia. It seemed everyone had been riled up by the movies and all but her and Becky had figured out some way to relieve the tension.
“It seems they are getting the hang of it,” Hannah said, as if casually talking to Alexis but loud enough for everyone to hear.

“Yes, I think they are figuring out the meaning of sisterhood here at the sorority. Only two days left and they will be ready as full sisters, but there is still work to be done. The people who know the most about sisterhood still have much to teach. Becky, there is no need to come up tonight. It will be a short meeting. Tonight, you girls will get some time to meet your senior sisters. That mean Becky, you will be coming with me. Everyone else, find your big sister and remember the rules,” Alexis finished.

There didn’t seem to be any need for more explanation anymore. Every person knew the routine by now. The sophomores and juniors filed out of the room, seemingly a little bit bored. They were all hoping that something showy might happen, like with Mia and Monica. The naked freshman girls started to search out their senior sisters and soon everybody was slipping out of the room. In the end, only Mia and Steph were left. For a long while they just stood in the room, staring at each other. Steph’s lips were pursed and she had her arms crossed, tapping her foot as if waiting for Mia to disappear. Mia stood, feeling more naked than she had in days, wishing for this to be all over. Finally the tension rose to a point that Mia had to do something.

“So what…” Mia started.
“Be quiet,” Steph cut across her, “Follow me.” Mia felt as if she’d just been slapped.
“I was just…”
“I said be quiet and follow me, do you not recall the fucking rules. I don’t want to do this here,” Steph said. Mia closed her mouth and threw up her hands. Steph rolled her eyes and walked out of the room. Mia followed close behind. They passed through the living room and walked past a group of sophomores watching TV. They turned to look at Mia, and seeing Steph’s angry face, turned to whisper to each other. Mia looked away and continued to follow her sister, up the stairs with her head bowed.

Finally, they arrived outside Steph’s private room. She unlocked the door and stepped inside. Mia followed behind her and closed the door behind them. As she walked in, something hit her in the face. Mia stepped back, surprised, and bumped into the door. “What the fuck?” Mia said, pulling a piece of fabric off her face.
“Oh don’t be so dramatic, it’s a goddamn robe, just put it on,” Steph ordered. Mia looked down at the thing in her hand, a dark red bathrobe, light but not weightless.

“I am not supposed to wear clothes,” Mia said in a snotty voice. Mia wasn’t sure what tone she was going to take when she stepped into the room, she hadn’t really had a plan, but Steph’s annoying aggression had gotten under her skin. It appeared that they were going to jump straight into it, Mia’s anger was growing inside, and it felt good. At least it was going to be over with Mia thought.
“You are supposed to follow orders. I am sick and tired of looking at looking at your fucking ass. It’s been all bloody week,” she said. Mia started to slip the robe on, tying it around her stomach.
“That isn’t what you said the other night, you pervert,” Mia shot back, knowing it was a low blow but no longer caring. Steph’s eyed became extremely wide and her mouth narrowed.
“You will never, ever talk about that, ever again. Do you understand me?” Steph demanded.

“What, that you lick my asshole, you freak?” Mia asked. Steph walked forward, grabbed Mia’s arm and launched her onto the bed. Mia screamed out as she lost balance. She landed on her stomach and rolled over so she was sitting down. “Christ!” Steph was standing in front of her now, face red in anger.
“Do you thing that is funny? Do you think that all of this is funny? Is this some sort of game to you? This is my life!” Steph exclaimed.
“Do I look like I’m laughing Steph?” Mia shot back.
“Amy…” Steph started.
“Mia,” she shot back.

“Fine, bitch, what the fuck is your problem? Does everything you do in the world have to revolve around you fucking up my life?” she asked. She flopped down, still heated, in her chair. Mia felt her own face getting redder by the second. Why was Steph making it all about her? Didn’t she see the irony about making a big deal about everything having to do with her? Mia knew what was going to happen; it was similar to fights in the past. However, the intensity was far greater than anything she’d ever experienced before.
“God Steph, sorry for existing,” Mia retaliated.
“Don’t talk like you’re in fucking school. Don’t sass me like I am mom. Just… stop crowding me. Just stop being around me all the damn time. Stop barging in on my private life. How can I…” she looked down at her feet and both girls knew what she was thinking, “… do whatever I want when you are on top of me all the fucking time?”

“Fuck you Steph, you think you are so fucking mature. Well guess what? I am a real person too with a whole life that is mine. I didn’t come here just to annoy you. I am just trying to live my life. Why do you have to make it about your life? Why can’t my life just be about me?” Mia shouted back.
“Why fucking can’t it just be about you? Seriously?” she said, and Mia was shocked to see tears in her eyes. “Why can’t you just do things that are for you? Don’t make your life a part of mine and I won’t bother you. Why couldn’t you just join a sorority that did things you like instead of things that I like? Why do you have to take things that are mine and try to make them yours? I just wanted one thing to be mine you bitch!” Steph said, sounding desperate.

“Well, you like to breathe air and drink water too; I don’t just do those things because you do them. I do it so I don’t die. I don’t go to school and make friends because you do it. You think I do those because I am copying you? Check your fucking ego. You don’t get to piss on life and call it your territory.”
“Then why are you fucking girls Amy? You aren’t a lesbian. You had a thousand boyfriends in the past. This is who I am. I am… a lesbian. It’s who I am. You are just… pretending so you can be like me. You are a pathetic loser who doesn’t have a personality of her own. You steal mine and then you make me feel inauthentic. If it is just an act for you, everyone will believe it is an act for me. You make me fake and I hate it and… I hate you.”

The last few words Steph hissed out were acid and they burned. She didn’t say it like a child would; Mia could feel it. It was real hate. Mia gasped. It felt like there wasn’t enough air in the room. Her chest actually hurt, her heart actually breaking as if tearing apart on her insides. The heat of the hatred swept over her and overwhelmed her. The will to fight was sapped. “I…” Mia started to respond. Steph was sat in her chair, shoulders rising and falling as if she had just run a marathon, face contorted in anger. Mia barely recognised this stranger, “This is just who I am,” was all Mia could think to say.

“Go away,” Steph said appearing incredibly tired now, “I can’t be near you.” At first Mia’s legs wouldn’t respond, but slowly she got to her feet. She felt drunk and confused, almost concussed. Finally she reached for the door, turned over her shoulder and looked at Steph. She was staring at the wall, her face blank and slack.

“You know,” Mia said, untying the robe and letting it fall to the ground, “You can tell me to leave your room and I have to. If you try hard enough, you could probably find some way to get me kicked out of this sorority. But you can’t wish me away from this world. I don’t think you’ve wanted me here from the instant mom and dad brought me back from the hospital. But I am here and I have every right to be here,” Mia said. She opened the door and walked out.
sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sarahsarah for this post:
Old 05-11-2016, 05:47 PM   #66
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Aww those poor girls. They sure don't show sisterly love.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to LitDarkness for this post:
Old 05-11-2016, 08:24 PM   #67
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Such a good story finally got all caught up I kind of figured a chapter like this was coming where they had a big blowup with each other

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Shadowice for this post:
Old 05-11-2016, 09:56 PM   #68
thewilds
Distinguished Member

The cards are on the table. What hands will be dealt next? Hang in there SarahSarah! I think your fan base is growing!
thewilds is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to thewilds for this post:
Old 05-13-2016, 04:50 PM   #69
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 22

Only a few minutes later Mia was lying on her bed with tears flowing down her cheeks. Becky was still with Alexis doing things Mia could only imagine, while she sat there alone in her room, no company and no support. All of her worst fears, even the ones she hadn’t completely formed in her mind, had come true in a way worse than even she had thought possible. Steph had dismantled, dismissed and totally rejected her. She had done it with a level of hate and permanence that Mia found impossible to comprehend. It had happened so quickly. The fight had suddenly erupted and their sisterhood had been shredded in mere minutes. Mia felt sick; her head hurt and her body was weak. For a long time, Mia stayed on her bed and cried with complete abandon.

Eventually, she started to calm down a little and some rational faculties returned to her. The hurt still loomed, more acute so that she could at least think, but it was less overwhelming. Mia spent the next moments stewing in self-pity wondering why it was happening to her. After a while, that just seemed childish and unproductive so she tried to move on to something else, trying to figure out how she had arrived at this point.

It seemed from the very beginning, things were destined to turn out the way they had. Mia thought back to when she had first started to pledge the sorority, how angry Steph had been and it seemed from that moment, the story was set in stone. What did Steph honestly expect her to do? Just fold and roll over because she was angry. How would Steph have respected her for doing that and how could Mia even respect herself?

The more Mia considered it, the more she realised that those events may have been too late to begin to consider the situation. It may have been when she decided to pledge the sorority; surely she could have just joined another one. That’s what she contemplated but why did that matter and how Steph could just ban her from the sorority anyway wasn’t right; it didn’t belong to her. If Steph didn’t want her to do it because of the unique aspects of the sorority, why wasn’t she up front with her in the first place? Saying don’t rush was just creating a necessity to rush, bringing it further to the thoughts. What did Steph honestly expect from her?

As Mia contemplated further, she realised that this wasn’t even the right spot to start on these issues either. It had really begun when she decided to go to Steph’s school, a school which didn’t really fit her personality. Mia was more of a fit for a small, liberal arts college and had already worked out earlier in the week that she had only joined this place because Steph had gone and talked it up so much. As she thought further, she came to a realisation that this was probably the original sin of the conflict. Steph was right about at least that one thing, even if she was wrong about almost everything else that had come afterwards, but Mia had to wonder, what was her responsibility here?

The thought of responsibility jarred her from her thoughts and ruminations of fault and respect. What responsibility did she have to her relationships with her sister? What responsibility did Mia have to her self-respect and to her own unique identity as a person? She thought back to the fight with Steph. Her sister had certainly behaved childishly, similar to the fights they
had when they were kids, but Mia knew she wasn’t any better. She had pushed her older sister’s buttons to start with. She walked into that room expecting something bad to happen and she had fuelled the flames. So, now what was she meant to do about it? They weren’t kids anymore and she certainly couldn’t go running to her parents to get them to fix it.

It was now three hours after Mia had stormed out of her sister’s room and she had finally come to a determination. It would be fine if Steph didn’t want to ever speak to her again. Actually, it wasn’t; it would be the most painful thought to ever cross her mind. However, there wasn’t anything that she could do with it. Steph could decide to cut her out of her life whether Mia wanted it or not, but if that was what Steph wanted to do, Mia wanted it to happen on her terms. They were going to do it like adults and be done with it for good.

Mia quickly jumped from her bed and dried her face off with her bath towel. She looked over herself in the mirror to ensure she was at least remotely presentable. Her eyes were clearly puffy and her hair was slightly out of place. She quickly used her hand to comb down her hair and headed from the room. She moved up the stairwell at a rapid pace and came across nobody on her route to the third floor. A minute later she was standing back outside Steph’s door. Her nerved had returned and for a moment she wondered if she was doing the right thing. Only the sound of movement from the stairs made her take action. She couldn’t stand to have someone see her standing out in the corridor, almost in tears, only to turn around and walk away. Mia quickly knocked on the door. For a moment there was nothing so she knocked again.

“Who is it?” Steph’s voice called out. She sounded as if she had been crying as well. Mia’s first thought was good, before wondering if it would be beneficial for what she planned next.
“Your sister,” Mia said in a small voice.
“Amy?” she asked.
“Mia, just please let me in,” Mia replied.
“Christ, I told you to leave,” Steph said through the door.
“Come on, I only have one thing to say,” Mia responded. There was a long pause and Mia wondered what her sister was thinking. She was almost shaking but wasn’t certain why; she just wanted the door open.

“The door is unlocked,” Steph’s voice came back, very small. Mia opened the door slowly and walked inside. It was extremely dark inside the room; all of the lights were off and the blinds were closed. The light from the hallway cast across the bed and Mia saw her sister sitting on the edge, wearing a long night shirt and a deep scowl. She reached over to the lamp by her bed and flicked it on. Mia closed the door behind her.

“Okay… Mia… Say whatever it is you want to say, and then leave,” Steph ordered. It seemed that her mood hadn’t really changed in the few hours apart. Mia took a few steps forward and took in a long deep breath. She crossed her hands in front of her chest, trying in some way to feel comfortable. However it made her feel as if she was trying to hide so she quickly dropped them to her side. Steph stared at her in a way suggesting for Mia to get on with it.

“This is all I wanted to say Steph,” Mia began, before she was completely ready to talk. She took another few moments to compose herself and her thoughts, and then spoke. “Look, we have been fighting with each other for weeks now and I just… and I have been angry with you. However… I am going to take responsibility for what I did. I am certainly at fault for some of this fight. I am going to be totally honest with you now so that when… if we stop speaking, we at least stop speaking with all the facts. I owe it to myself to do this, because I am an adult and I am in control of my life.

“You said I only came to this university because of you, because you went here. You were right,” Mia said and looked at Steph as she raised her head to look back at her younger sister, a little surprised. Mia didn’t pause for long and quickly kept talking, “You came home when you went here, and you just talked about how much you loved it, how great this place was. All I wanted was some of that too. You made it sound so great, and I love you so much that I thought if you love it, I would love it as well. You need to understand that I came here because I wanted to love it for myself and not just to be with you, or to be like you.

“We are sisters; we are similar. The things you like, I will probably like, and that’s just rational. It isn’t me trying to hop on your shoulders or to get in your way. The same thing goes for this sorority; it is the reason that you loved this place so much. How could you talk about it like that and thing that I… No, I don’t want to talk like that, I’m not accusing. I just want to say, that the excitement that you felt for this place radiated from you; I could feel it coming off of you, and it was contagious. If anything, you should be proud that I wanted to join this sisterhood. Your passion was infectious, but it became my passion too. When I started here, I loved it too.

“Wait, no, that isn’t entirely true. You were right about another thing, that when I first started here, I wasn’t ready for it. You were right that I had no idea what I was getting myself into. I have no idea if I would have even stayed here all on my own. The pressure that you gave me… The way you made me feel that I didn’t belong… It drove me on and made me want to stay. I admit that at first, that was the main drive. If you had guided me or come to me like an equal, I may have listened to you. That wasn’t what happened though, and that is my fault as well. But when I am treated like a child, it is going to make me stubborn.

“More importantly, you need to know that once I got here and started to learn about this place and the things that happened here, I learned that I loved it as well. I didn't learn to love to spite you. I didn't learn to love it to make a point. I love it just for me. You hate me for faking, but this is who I am. I can't be anything else and I am allowed to be who I am. I excel here too and you know it. If I was faking it, would I have won that contest yesterday? Would I have jumped completely into this? I found a whole new part of me here that I never knew existed, a better part of me. I like it.

“I don’t just like the sex Steph, though I am an adult and I am allowed to like the sex. I love it here because of the sisterhood, and although that may sound stupid and cliché, it is true. I learned from the sorority about supporting each other, loving each other unconditionally, and I learned about having fun. I saw that sisterhood is about giving advice, guiding and protecting. That is it and I know that you know it. When I saw you talking to and mentoring other pledges you were being all those things that this sorority stands for. So I know, you could be that for me as well. I just don’t know… I don’t understand why you will be a sister for everyone else and not for me.

“All that I ever wanted was to… share the things that we loved. Sharing experiences and lives is what sisterhood is, and that’s what it used to be for us. There is no reason to hate that. I am not saying it idly, I mean to share. Things are different now and this is not like when we were kids. I’m not here to tattle on you like at home, and I am not her to stop you being the person you are. You aren’t just my sister; you are Steph, a woman. I don’t care that you’re a lesbian. No… let me rephrase that. I am proud of you for being a lesbian. I am proud of you and the woman that you have become. I just want you to be proud, and know that I don’t want to take anything from you. I don’t want your sexuality or your friend; I want my own sexuality and my own friends. If they are the same, by chance or genetics or whatever, then can’t that be alright. Is there enough love and happiness in our lives that we can share it?

“You have come here and you’ve grown up. You wanted me to recognise that you are a grown woman, and I did that, but now you need to do the same thing for me. It may be my responsibility to stop being a spoiled, bratty little girl, but it is your responsibility to not treat me like a child. I’m not a child anymore and maybe that is scary for you, but it is scary for me as well. I need you now and I don’t want to do it alone. However, I will if I have to.

“I am here to be me and live my life, but also to let you do the same. I just want those lives we live to be in some way together. I want it, so that when you are living your life to its fullest, for that to also include me. I don’t want to lose you Steph, the real and complete you, for the future, because of our past. We were sisters as kids. We’re now sisters as adults, and I want us to be sisters forever.

“I love you Steph and you will always be my sister. I can’t make you love me… if you truly do hate me. So I just want to say goodbye if that is really what you want. If you want me to leave this sorority, the sorority I love, for you, I will do it. You just needed to know why it is that I would be leaving and why I want to stay.” Mia was out of breath and tears were in her eyes as she finished talking. She knew she was all over the place, hysterical, but she had to say every word that had come to her mind. She hadn’t held anything back.

The room settled into quiet and Steph stared at Mia for several seconds, frozen with her head tilted slightly to the side. There were tears in her eyes as well. She was squinting slightly and looking deeply into Mia’s eyes. Mia couldn’t tell what she was thinking or what might happen next. Steph turned her head downwards and looked at the floor. Mia bowed her head and turned towards the door. She was reaching for the handle when she was stopped in her tracks.

“Amy,” Steph spoke causing Mia to spin back around. Suddenly, she rose from the bed, heading towards her younger sister. Mia recoiled slightly, thinking for a second that Steph was about to strike her. Then, with absolute overwhelming force, Mia felt Steph’s arms wrap around her body. Her breasts pressed against Mia’s as her arms gripped her back. Mia could feel… her love. Mia’s body went limp as her older sister held her up.

“Oh god Amy,” she whispered into Mia’s ear, her voice husky with tears, “I am so, so, sorry. I don’t hate you and I’ve never hated you. I’m sorry I’ve let this go so far.” Steph paused for a minute and breathed deeply. For several seconds, she relaxed in the hug and gathered her thoughts. Mia was stunned and then Steph began to speak again. “Look, when you first came here I was annoyed, but when you joined the sorority I was so scared. I was scared for you, because I didn’t think this place was right for you, and I thought you were still a child. I was scared for me too. I… I wasn’t ready to be out yet.

“This place… it was going to do that. So I tried to scare you away, and when I couldn’t scare you away, it made me angry and resentful. I was furious with Alexis for using you like a pawn in our feud. I was annoyed with the other girls in the sorority for not recognising what a strange… situation this was, and I was mad at me, because I couldn’t protect you.” Mia couldn’t believe what she was hearing. She was too shocked to move or even think, but Steph was still talking, so she just stood there, motionless, and listened to her.

“I let all the anger go towards you, because I needed this sorority and I needed my friends here. So I pushed all my hate onto you, because we are family and I knew that I could never lose family. As time went on, I started to really resent you. I resented you for putting me in this situation, for acting just like a child, without any thought about my life and how difficult you were making it. Then, suddenly, it wasn’t just a fight anymore. It was… it was me actually doing what I didn’t think possible: losing you as my sister. That made me even angrier and I couldn’t stop it.

“I cannot believe I said that I hate you. I know I said it, but Amy, baby sister, you need to know that I have hated myself every second since you left for saying it. I hated the situation, the feeling of being helpless, but I said I hated you. I didn’t want you to come back in because I was scared I would say it again and I didn’t want to. I wanted to fix it, because I am the older sister and that is my job, but I couldn’t humble myself to do it. I didn’t want you to see how weak I am because I am… you know, the older sister. Then you walked back in here and you talked. You talked like the adult I am supposed to be. You gave me a second chance to say I’m sorry. Amy, please forgive me. I am sorry.”

Mia was more and more stunned as each word poured out of her sister’s mouth. Not in a million years had she expected this. She had completely misread the situation and the emotions involved. What would be more sisterly than a misunderstanding she thought and couldn’t help but laugh awkwardly. In her mind she knew she should still be annoyed at her sister, but hearing all of these things wiped away any logical thinking like that. Her body had overflowed with a love for her.

“Steph, I love you, if you can forgive me, I forgive you,” Mia said. Steph loosened the hug and pushed Mia back with her arms so that she could look into her eyes. Steph looked sad, like it had pained her to hear Mia say that.
“Amy… Mia. You don’t have to apologise for growing up or for being the woman that you are. I just wish I wasn’t so blind, that I had seen it before you came in here and laid it all out. I can only say that I was scared, but that doesn’t make it okay. I was insecure in myself and nervous you would see it, and I blamed you for it,” Steph said. Her eyes dropped briefly and her shoulders shuddered.
“I’m proud of you Steph. I would never stop you from living your life or loving the people you love. I will always support you. You’re my sister.” Steph looked back up smiling.
“I should have been supporting you all along. I made this so hard on you. If someone had been pushing me back when I first started here, I probably would have quit. I got to feel like I belonged here from the first day, and I’m sorry I took that from you.”

“Having a tough older sister all my life had made me tough,” Mia said, smiling. Steph smiled back at her and wiped a tear away from her eye.
“I am so proud of you little sister. I love you so much Mia,” Steph said, shaking her head and then looking at Mia.
“I love you Steph.” Mia looked back into her sister’s deep brown eyes.

Mia was suddenly bowled over by an incomprehensible mass of emotions and impulses. Something felt unbelievably strange, so bizarre and nonsensical, but she felt that she needed to do something to solidify this moment, to make both of them know it had been a big mistake to fight and that their love, their sister’s love, would really be able to last forever. She needed something to seal their adult relationship, to bridge the gap between their childhood and a future as friends.

Without thinking, Mia started to lean forward, closing her eyes. An intense sense of anticipation rose up from her knees, sending fluttering sensations through the entirety of her body. She felt Steph’s body tense as well, as her bare breasts pressed against her sister’s t-shirt, against the breasts through the fabric. She could feel the heat coming off her sister’s body; she could smell the perfumed scent of her skin.

Still without any thought about what she was doing, Mia felt her lips press against her sister’s soft, pillow lips, sinking into the soft flesh. For a moment, their lips were just pressed together, Mia’s hands clasped over her sister’s forearms. She felt herself melt into Steph’s kiss, her knees becoming weak. Steph held her up, letting Mia lean into her. Mia could feel the passion and the affection Steph had for her as it pulsed through her beautiful, soft lips. Mia wasn’t sure why what happened next happened. Sometimes, when there is a good reason Sister’s may kiss on the lips. It was entirely possible that they would just have a short, sisterly kiss to end the fight.

Mia thought for a moment, just a moment, about emotions that had flown between her and Steph during the previous week. Below the surface of the anger had been something far less understandable and even more terrifying. Small glances, inappropriate thought, and intense confusion had plagued her. Now, these confusing feelings were coming to a head in such a time and place that they could not be controlled. It may have been due to the intensity of the fight, one that had nearly torn them apart, that needed an equally intense reconciliation. It may have been the sexual atmosphere that surrounded the fight. It may have been the week of unrelenting erotic excitement that was harder to turn off than one could expect. It may have just been that she always thought that Steph was a beautiful girl, and now a beautiful woman.

Whatever it was, their lips refused to pull apart and Mia’s body reacted to the energy. Her lips quivered slightly and her heart rate sky rocketed. She felt her nipples harder in the warm attic bedroom and the area between her legs began to grow wet and tingle. Her legs felt like jelly and it wasn’t even just her body responding. She had a concrete thought that she wanted to have her sister, to express her love for her in the most intimate way possible. She wanted to show Steph that she embraced every part of her, including her sexuality. She needed for Steph to know that she had made the values of the sorority part of their relationship: support, affection, and sensuality.

Mia was given absolute confirmation that Steph felt the same way. Her sister’s lips parted slightly so Mia did the same. She felt the hot, wet warmth of Steph’s tongue as it slid across, grazing the corner of her lip. Mia was slightly more aggressive, letting her thick, soft tongue slide into Steph’s mouth, licking across her sister’s wet tongue. Steph’s mouth opened wider and Mia let her tongue spill fully into the opposite mouth. She felt Steph’s rough, sweet tasting tongue press against her own. Then Steph pushed back, driving her tongue back into Mia’s mouth. The mouths now opened and closed in unison as the two snakes danced and entwined, deeply exploring each other’s mouths.

Any thought that would question what Mia was doing was instantly banished from mind. She was no longer capable of critical thinking or self control; she just needed to feel pleasure and give it to her sister. Based on the forceful way that Steph’s tongue lapped at the inside of her moth, it was clear that she agreed. This wasn’t going to stop; they couldn’t stop it. It had to play out in its entirety.

While they were kissing, Mia became aware of Steph’s hands working over her body. First she felt Steph’s fingers trailing up and down her body from her hips up to just below her breasts. Her fingers traced lines of fire across the skin and sent shivers down Mia’s spine. After a few gentle strokes, Steph moved her palms to the skin, leaving hot sensitive mould against her skin and belly. Mia moaned opening her mouth and tilting her head back. Steph took the opportunity to dip her tongue deeper into Mia’s mouth, tasting deeper. Mia gagged on her sister’s tongue.
Her tongue slipped partially back up out of Mia’s throat. Mia’s mouth was now thick of saliva and Steph actually sucked some up into her mouth, drinking it down while going back to kiss again. It was the dirtiest thing Mia have ever been a part of and for some reason, it drove her absolutely wild. She needed to push further, and see how deep she could take this.

Mia moved her hands up and grabbed Steph’s wrists. She lifted the hands off her body and placed them flat, gently against her breasts. Mia released Steph’s wrists with the palms directly on her nipples. Mia felt a sensation running through her body, her nipples a conduit to every nerve and synapse. Slowly, Steph started to circle her palms. Mia gasped around the tongue in her mouth, the sensations going into overload. As Steph’s hands grasped around her breast she felt as if she could barely breathe. The feeling was so intense, as if discovering a new form of pleasure, almost spiritual. For several minutes, Steph kissed deeply and squeezed firm with the soft palms. Mia’s nipples ached for the touch. Steph’s tongue continued to roll in her mouth and Mia didn’t think she’d ever been so aroused in her life.

Finally, Steph broke the kiss, pulling away and looking into Mia’s eyes. Mia felt dazed and smiled at her. “Amy, let me make it up to you. I know how to make you feel good; I’ve been practicing for three years. Let me show you how much I love you.” Her eyes were intense and voice quavered with excitement. She was in the same fog as Mia was with her body taken over. Part of Mia wanted to stop now. It would be awkward, but not too weird if they stopped now, but she couldn’t.

“Show me Steph,” Mia begged.
The following 7 users say Thank You to sarahsarah for this post:
Old 05-13-2016, 07:29 PM   #70
The Slutty Princess

The story continues to get better and better! I melted at this chapter!

I do not have a Master nor do I want one.

I'm a blogger! Follow my life through my blog! I blog about sex, dares, advice, and life events!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

"Everyone comes with scars but you can love them away!"
The Slutty Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 04:53 PM   #71
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 23

Steph didn’t waste a single second. As soon as Mia had replied, she spun the younger girl around and pushed her back, causing Mia to fall gently down onto the bed. Mia was lying with her legs handing off the side, Steph stood directly in front of her. Mia’s breathing was heavy, her breasts rising and falling rapidly. Her pussy was already starting to leave a puddle beneath her; she certainly needed this. Steph was staring at her with pure desire; her eyes were glued to the glistening area between Mia’s legs. There was no confusion or discomfort with the lust and Mia knew what her older sister wanted. She quickly spread her legs open allowing the smell of her own arousal to flood the room. Steph closed her eyes and savoured the scent.

Steph took hold of the bottom of her night shirt and quickly pulled it over her head, tossing it to the floor. Mia gasped as she finally saw her sister’s naked form. She looked a lot like her in a way, but it still felt different, as if she had just been let in on a wonderful secret. Their family were never exposed around each other at any time and to now see her sister, in all her glory, felt phenomenal. Steph’s large breasts bounced free of the t-shirt and Mia noted that they were bigger than hers, but still just as perky. The nipples were hard, standing proudly at attention from her chest. Her body seemed to take the form of a goddess, with large breasts, a dramatic synch to a tight waist, and then wide hips. Between the legs was a small, very short patch of dark hair, leading down to a pussy dripping just as Mia’s was. Mia could smell Steph’s arousal added to her own and it made her mouth water.

Now that both girls were completely naked, Steph moved with incredible speed. She dropped down to her knees on the bedroom floor right between Mia’s legs. She inched her head forward, pulling the long black hair back around her neck and over her shoulder so it was out of her eyes. Mia looked down over the swell of her own breasts and saw Steph’s magnificent, large, brown eyes peering up at her with animal intent. “Tell me you love me,” Mia said instinctively. She needed to hear it.

“You’re my sister. I will always love you,” Steph stated before closing her eyes and leaning forward. Mia first felt the breath against her pussy lips, followed quickly by the first hot, wet sensation of a tongue pressing against her slit. Mia let out a low moan and her eyes rolled back in her head as the contact registered.

“Oh God, sis,” Mia moaned. It was all the encouragement that Steph needed. In a moment, her face was pressed deeply against her younger sister’s pussy. Mia felt the tongue all across her pussy lips, sucking up juices wherever she could. Mia looked down and saw the gulp in Steph’s throat as she swallowed them down. Shivers overcame Mia’s body with every touch and flick of the tongue, almost feeling as if the tongue was snaking around her whole body, given the feeling was so intense. Mia put her hand down between her legs and played with her sister’s hair; it was all she could do to stop herself from screaming Steph’s name at the top of her lungs.

After Steph had tasted the juices, she turned with new focus to Mia’s clitoris. The soft, ample lips wrapped around the hard, little pearl, kissing it gently and soaking it in saliva. Mia started to quietly say her sister’s name over and over again, losing all control of her body’s reactions. “Steph, Steph, oh fuck Steph,” she cried out as the tongue poked out of her sister’s mouth and gently caressed the clit. Given their excitement and Mia’s complete deliriousness, it would have been easy for Steph to attack the little nub. Any strong contact would have instantly sent Mia over the edge, but Steph was well practiced and knew exactly what she was doing. The licks were slow, gentle and loving, but with a building, steady rhythm. Steph made her own cooing noises, clearly enjoying the taste and scent, but it did nothing to prevent her from the focussed, controlled efforts of building Mia’s arousal.

Steph kept sending glances up to her younger sister as the licking continued, her eye s filled with a fiery passion. Nothing that Mia had ever experienced in the past was even close to as erotic as seeing her lovely sister expertly attending to her pussy. The result was that she grew hornier by the second; pushing her beyond a point she had ever felt before, but somehow not hard enough to cum. Steph just kept it building.

“Oh Christ Steph, I can barely breathe, make me cum. Fuck sis, make me cum,” Mia began to beg. Steph’s body trembled as if she’d been waiting to hear Mia ask for it. All of a sudden, the pace and motions changed, the pace becoming quicker. Steph started to lap at the clit, covering it with her soft, swirling tongue. At the same time, she took one of her free fingers and carefully flicked it around Mia’s slit. Mia was almost crying from the anticipation and sexual frustration, when suddenly, she shoved the finger hard and deep into her pussy. As Steph entered her, the finger curled quickly and she pounded at the most sensitive spot.

A wall of sensation collided with Mia in one motion and struck her hard. It was a completely different feeling to any orgasm she had ever had before; no building feeling that started in the loins and grew out over her body. Instead, Mia was suddenly completely overwhelmed by a tidal wave of pleasure. It was so broad and deep that Mia couldn’t fathom it. Her body went completely rigid, her mind went completely blank, her mouth hung open in an endless silent scream which slowly erupted in moans. She could feel everything and nothing, a world and existence melting away in bliss as she fully bonded with her sister. The universe ceased to exist; it was only her and Steph.

It was several minutes later before Mia could really understand who she was or where she was again. The orgasm had been so deliciously pleasurable that it had completely knocked her off her axis. However, after some time panting in the vibrating afterglow of that pleasure, Mia realized that she was now lying in bed. For a second she wondered if it was her own bed and if the sex she’d just had was some sort of powerful dream. Then she felt Steph’s arms around her and realised that it had happened, that her older sister had just given her an orgasm, the best orgasm of her life. She took a deep breath and basked in that knowledge.

However, after a few minutes, Mia’s mind began to lose the clouds, as the mist rose from the air. She slowly became aware, on an intellectual level, that she had committed the most scandalous of taboos. She had just been intimate, seriously intimate… with her sister. They had fucked. It wasn’t something that she was supposed to do. As the fog of arousal lifted, Mia was left with the knowledge that she had crossed over a barrier that nobody was ever supposed to cross. What did this mean? What would happen with her and Steph? Had this place confused her into doing more than was right? Was she broken?

“Shhh… shhh… shhh,” a gently voice whispered in her ear. Slowly Steph pulled her into her arms and slowly rolled Mia over so that they were facing each other. Steph was smiling serenely, her face still glistening from Mia’s juices. Mia could smell her pussy on her sister’s lips and she shivered. It was so wrong.
“Oh God Steph, what did we do?” Mia asked, with her voice cracking. Suddenly, the images of what had just happened flashed through her mind, and they disgusted her. However, they aroused her more, sending even deeper levels of shame running through her.

“Shush… It’s okay,” Steph said. On the bed, Steph wrapped her arms around Mia, pulling their faces and breasts together. She slipped her right leg between Mia’s legs causing the two girls to become completely intertwined. It made Mia feel better somehow, as if Steph was somehow sheltering her with her body.
“Steph, we had… sex with each other. I don’t know how… We can’t,” Mia started.
“Okay Amy, it’s okay,” Steph interjected in her most soothing voice. She leaned forward and kissed the tears away from her sister’s eyes, looking warm and soft now, no longer sexual and fierce. “You know how it came about honey. You’re my sister and we’re the same.”

“I don’t understand what you mean,” Mia replied and Steph smiled in a gentle admonishment and shook her head.
“Amy, when you get really excited… no, let’s not do euphemisms, let’s talk like adults. When you get really aroused, sometimes it feels like you lose your mind, as if your body is completely taking control…”
“How do you know…” Mia started. Steph leaned forward and kissed her on the lips, quieting her.
“Now let me finish,” Steph said sternly, “You struggled with this all week. Sometimes you would get into a situation and feel like you didn’t have control. Maybe you didn’t want to do something in your mind, but it became overpowering in your body. Maybe a sudden idea would strike you, like putting your finger up Becky’s ass I’d imagine, and you just couldn’t stop until you did it. Am I right?”

“Yes,” Mia almost shouted. It was as if Steph could read her mind. She knew everything that Mia had been feeling and she understood the ‘fog’ she’d experienced. While all the girls could get carried away with their libidos, Mia was wondering why she was the one doing the craziest stuff, but Steph seemed to know.
“It runs in the family baby,” Steph said and shrugged passively, “Once you uncork your sexuality, as a Close, it seems like this is just what happens.”
“What?”
“You aren’t the only one. I do the exact same thing. Do you honestly think that I expected to have… sex with my own sister? It just sort of started and I wanted it. So it happened. I could see in your eyes that the same thing was happening to you and that you wanted it as well. Now, you’re feeling remorse, and I knew you would. But I’m her for you, as I should have been all week. It must have been so hard.” Steph wiped the hair out of Mia’s face. Mia was surprised by what her sister was saying, but it did feel good to have her understand.

“If it happened to you too, don’t you feel remorse? I mean, it clearly still happens to you. Why are you calm now?” Mia asked. Steph nodded in agreement before replying.
“Yeah, I mean I feel a little remorse, but mostly because you’re sad right now. I don’t feel that way anymore though. I mean, I know that I can’t really control myself when it happens. I only do my best to place myself in situation where, if it happens, nothing too bad occurs. Here is what I tell myself, and I’ve only just started to learn this so you are getting three years worth of wisdom, when something like this happens I ask myself three questions. First, did I or anyone else get hurt? Second, did everyone involved want this to happen? Finally, was it fun? If no one got hurt, if it was consensual, and if I had fun, then I don’t let myself get upset. Why should I? I can’t help who I am and neither can you.

“So here, in this situation, what are we looking at? Did anyone get hurt? No, you and I are both fine; you just had an orgasm. We are sisters, yes, and it is probably wrong in terms of society or general morals that we have sex. However, we are both girls, so no one is getting pregnant, and no one else is hurt. So that is fine. Was it consensual? I know I wanted it. Did you?” Steph asked.
“Oh God yes,” Mia said and blushed. Steph giggled.
“Good, and was it fun? I don’t know about you, but that was one of the most intense sexual experiences I’ve ever had. Was it fun?” Steph questioned, raising her eyebrows.
“Oh my God Steph, I’ve never had an orgasm like that… it was like… damn you are good!” Mia exclaimed causing Steph to laugh again. Her chest was feeling lighter. Everything that Steph was saying made sense to her. She was quickly learning that she couldn’t really control her libido, but at least she had a tool to evaluate it.

“Good, so there is no problem here. We don’t have anything to feel ashamed about or to be upset about,” Steph explained. She kissed Mia again on the nose, “So, do you feel better Amy?” she asked.
“You have no idea Steph. I have been… it’s just been a long week with so much tension and confusion to deal with. It just feels good to have someone who’s been through it, to help me understand,” Mia said. She felt tears well in her eyes again, but this time, they felt good. Steph hugged her tighter.
“Hey Amy, what are sisters for?” Steph asked and Mia cried harder while her sister held her close. Mia felt nothing but relief and love.

After a while, the tears ceased and Steph just held her for a while longer. Mia just thought about the strand turn the week had taken, and how she’d ended up in a place that she’d never expected, but now she started to believe it was better. All of the angst and maybe, in the end, she was in a better place than she could have ever dreamed possible. Everything she wanted was here and more. Her school, her sorority, and even her sister were all here, and the sister she wanted. They had a better understanding now than ever before.

“How are you now?” Steph asked, once it seemed Mia was under control. Mia rolled away from where she had buried her face in Steph’s chest, and they got more comfortable on the bed.
“I’m just thinking about this week and everything that happened. You’ve really made it all make sort of sense,” Mia said.
“It really would have helped to have someone explaining it to me, when I was going through all of this kind of craziness during my first few years,” Steph responded, nodding. That brought something to Mia’s mind.

“So I guess that was what everyone meant all week when they’d say that something ran in the family,” Mia mused, now that she was feeling more comfortable. The two sisters were now lying naked on the bed, side by side. Steph’s left arm was under Mia’s neck, over her shoulder and casually cupping the younger girl’s breast. Steph turned and looked at her.
“Did they?”
“Yeah, anytime I was doing something… you know, outrageous, I would hear someone say something like ‘she takes after her sister,’ or ‘that must be a family trait’ or something along those lines. It sort of makes sense now,” Mia explained. Steph snorted and shook her head.

“Everyone’s a damned tattle-tale you know? Did I do all this stuff myself? Every outrageous thing I’ve done, I did with someone else. So why does that make me the crazy one?” Steph asked. However, she didn’t sound embarrassed, put out or angry. Instead, if anything, she sounded a little proud. Mia suddenly felt very curious.
“What kind of stuff have you done?” Mia asked. Steph raised her eyebrows and looked at Mia from the top of her eyes.

“Do you really think you want to know the kinds of kinky sex your older sister has?” Steph asked sounding as if she really wanted Mia to enquire further. Mia remembered that while she’d cum, Steph was still just as horny as ever. Steph had indulged her, and now it was her turn to help her older sister. Plus, Mia really did want to hear about what Steph had done. She was seeing Steph in a new light now, not just the older girl who picked on her as a kid. She was a woman, and a sexy, sensual woman at that. Mia knew it wasn’t a normal way to think about a sister, but then, they weren’t normal sisters.

“My pussy juices are still on your face,” Mia said wryly, “I think that I’m well within my rights to ask.” Steph giggled; it was a small cute noise that Mia had severely missed.
“Well… I mean yours is not the first ass I’ve ever licked, not even near the first dozen,” Steph said starting slowly, “Your little friends with their water sports video. I’ve been there before,” Steph continued, talking a little faster as she warmed to telling her little sister about it. Mia’s jaw dropped.
“Seriously, you’ve drank piss? What was it like?” Mia asked. Steph was clearly happy to see that she had shocked Mia somewhat, giggling again.
“Oh, it doesn’t taste very good, I’ll be honest. It was damn sexy when I was doing it though, but it is definitely more fun to watch someone drink yours,” Steph stated.
“Who was it?” Mia asked and Steph shook her head.

“I am not a tattle-tale,” Steph explained, “But she is in the sorority still, and she was one of the ones shaking her head and acting mortified when that video was on yesterday.” It was now Mia’s turn to giggle.
“What else?” she asked.
“Anything I can think of really, and can find a willing partner to try, I will give it a go,” Steph explained carefully, “That was another thing. I stopped thinking about it like my body was controlling me against my will. I recognised I wanted to try these things, so why not embrace it? Some things turn out to be fun, and some don’t, but you can’t really judge before trying,” Steph described.

“What’s the dirtiest thing you’ve ever done?” Mia asked. She felt her own arousal starting to rise again. Talking about Steph’s sexual history was, for some reason, a real turn on. Mia felt her face flush, nipples harden and pussy starting to grow wet again. Mia saw her sister’s eyes briefly look down at her chest, seeing her grow excited, but then she looked back into Mia’s eyes.
“Promise not to tell anyone?” she asked conspiratorially. Mia felt her heart flutter.
“Of course sis,” Mia said, feeling dirty calling her by that little nickname. It did feel like sisters though, sharing dreams and secrets during a sleepover. It felt dirty and right at the same time.

“So when I first started here, I didn’t even know I was into girls. Then, during initiation, I started to realise that I was. At the time though, I thought I was bisexual. I felt like I was still into guys too, maybe even more than girls, but I didn’t want a relationship with a guy; it just seemed like it would be too hard while I was in the sorority.

“Anyway, one night I was out at a club getting drunk. I accidentally stumbled into the men's room instead of the women's room. I saw the urinals but didn't care. I just walked into a stall. Now this was a dance club that the girls go to sometime. It is like nothing but lesbian girls and gorgeous, gay men.

"So I am in the stall, peeing and I notice a hole in the stall. So I hear this man's voice and he asks if I want some. I had no idea what he was talking about so I said yes, but I was drunk and my voice sounded deep and slurred. He thought I was a guy! So this gay guy, he stuck his dick through the hole in the wall. I was horny as hell from dancing with...with Alexis. I was in our special family zone.

“So I grabbed his cock around the base and shove it straight down my throat. I hear him groaning and everything, but I am just sucking on it for all I am worth. Finally, he cums in my mouth. Amy, I know now that I am a lesbian, I have no interest in guys generally, for romance. But God do I love the taste of cum! He filled my mouth all the way up. I swished it around in my mouth and let it roll down my chin a little. It was so much fun. Eventually, I swallowed it down. It tasted so good. By the time I was done playing with it, the guy was already gone. I'd sucked off some strange gay guy, never even saw his face or heard his name. It was the dirtiest thing I'd ever done." Steph finished. Mia could feel the excitement rising in her voice as she spoke. Her nipples were now little diamonds poking out and the passion made her seem somehow even more beautiful.

“That is so hot!” Mia exclaimed, and she meant it. She knew she should have been shocked or maybe disgusted, but she didn’t feel at all that way. It felt strange, but the idea of anonymous sex with a stranger had some appeal to her. Somehow, the fact it was someone who thought she was a guy made it even hotter. She almost wished she’d been there to watch. She wanted to be a part of the dirty things that Steph did. Suddenly, Mia was struck by an idea. It was something that would ease Steph’s obvious arousal and also make her feel good as well.

“Is there anything you ever wanted to do that you couldn’t?” Mia asked.
“What do you mean?” Steph queried, her legs squeezing together under the blanket.
“Well you said that everything that you do, you’ve done with someone else. Anything you couldn’t get anyone to agree to do,” Mia said, making her voice sound as suggestive as possible.
“Why do you ask?” Steph demanded, figuring out what Mia was suggesting.
“Maybe you’ve found a willing partner,” Mia said, licking her lips seductively.
The following 5 users say Thank You to sarahsarah for this post:
Old 05-16-2016, 09:44 PM   #72
iceman713
getDare Sweetheart

Just when I thought you couldn't top yourself you do. Damn Sarah. Please continue to do great work. This is becoming one of my favorite stories to read. I wish you did a notification system so I wouldn't go crazy looking for your next installment
iceman713 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to iceman713 for this post:
Old 05-16-2016, 11:42 PM   #73
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

I started to read this while on lunch break at work, have to stop too damn hot. Now I must wait 4 hours before enjoying the rest of this great chapter.
Old 05-17-2016, 05:42 AM   #74
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Definitely worth the 4 hour wait. Wow what a great story I loved it very erotic and enjoyable to read thank you for sharing your gift.
Old 05-18-2016, 03:37 PM   #75
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 24

“Tell you what Steph. If there is something like that, just name it. I’m already in. I guarantee, no matter what it is you suggest, I want it as well.” Mia wasn’t even thinking about what she was saying; the fog had already risen again. Mia was a slave to her desires, and that meant she was happy to be a slave to Steph’s desires as well.

“Are you serious?” Steph asked doubtfully.
“Absolutely sis,” Mia replied reaching up and gently stroking Steph’s cheek.
“Well… there is one thing,” Steph said.
“Name it,” Mia demanded, “I want to do it. I need to do it with you, it’s a family tradition.” Steph giggled.

“I’ve asked about thirty girls to do this since I started here, but they all absolutely refuse,” Steph said rapidly, the words tumbling out of her mouth so fast that Mia knew she was hopelessly excited. Steph got up on her knees on the bed with her legs slightly spread before making a motion with her hand, indicating to Mia that she should do the same. The younger girl quickly got up on her knees, mirroring her sister’s stance, and faced her. Steph paused for a brief second, “Open your mouth,” she ordered.

Mia had no idea what Steph had in mind, but was totally hooked to do whatever it was that her sister wanted. Mia quickly opened her mouth and Steph smiled deviously. She puckered up her lips and just as Mia wondered what she was going to do, whether her sister was about to kiss her, Steph leaned her head back slightly, threw it forward… and spit. A large blob of saliva flew out of Steph’s mouth and landed in Mia’s.

Mia was frozen. She had not and certainly would not, in a million years, have expected what just happened. Mia was completely still, her eyes wide open and just staring at Steph. Her older sister was giggling now, looking down into Mia’s mouth at the little white pool of saliva sitting on her tongue. Steph’s spit was thick, syrupy, and tasted vaguely sweet. Mia felt incredibly grossed out, but she also kind of liked it.

“Give it back to me baby girl, and make sure to add a little bit of your own,” Steph commanded. She dropped her head down below her younger sister, turned upwards so she was looking towards Mia and opened her mouth wide. Steph’s head rested gently against Mia’s lap, perched just above her lap. For a second, Mia didn’t register what it was that Steph wanted. She looked down to see Steph moving her tongue lewdly around her mouth. Suddenly, it struck Mia what the next step was. She closed her moth and collected the spit on the edge of her tongue, her own warm saliva mixing with Steph’s. She leaned over her Sister’s mouth and carefully she pushed the spit past her lips. It slipped out of her in a long white line of slimy fluid. Mia watched as the first drip hit Steph’s tongue, before the large trail of it flopped down into a pool. There was now a large white mass in her sister’s mouth, about twice as large as it had been before.

“You want to swap spit? You could get girls to drink your piss but not this?” Mia questioned, before running her hands up her own body, feeling her breasts and further raising the level of her arousal. Steph sat up in front of her and shrugged. Mia wondered what she wanted to do next, and was caught by surprise as Steph opened her mouth extremely wide. Mia continued to play with her breasts, watching as her sister raised her hand, placing four fingers together. She took her hand and put it deep into her mouth. Mia thought she was about to scoop the spit out, but Steph kept pressing her hand further and deeper into her mouth. Her hand pushed back all the way to her throat. Finally, Mia watched as her sister’s body convulsed slightly as she gagged. Steph quickly pulled her hand out of her mouth.

Steph parted her lips now and Mia was shocked to see that there was so much saliva in her mouth. It was incredible. She thought of how when someone gags, usually, their mouth fills up with a particularly thick, viscous kind of spit. She now knew exactly what Steph wanted, and why some of the other girls may have been squeamish to the idea. Steph wanted a giant, cheek- bulging, ball of spit to share between them. Many of the girls might not like that, but the thought sent a thrill through Mia’s body. She pinched her nipples harder.

Steph motioned for Mia to get below her just as she had before. Mia leaned her head underneath Steph’s, turned up towards her and opened her mouth. As soon as she was in place, Steph opened her mouth and pushed her tongue out. A giant wad of saliva poured out from her mouth. It was a clouded white and surprisingly large. The majority plopped, somewhat coldly, into Mia’s mouth, but a small amount slithered down her chin. It tasted slightly sweeter than before, better than before. Mia quickly cleaned the spilled bits from her chin and shovelled it into her mouth. Steph smiled down at her, clearly noticing that Mia liked what was happening.

“Yeah, some girls just don’t know fun, but I can tell my baby sister does,” Steph said. Mia closed her mouth and sat up nodding, making a grunted “mmm” sound. She started to swish the spit around in her mouth and the more she did so, the more she liked the way it tasted and the hotter it made her. She loved the idea that she had her own flavour, mixed with her sister’s flavour, inside of her mouth. She loved that the two of them were sharing something that spoke so deeply to who they were. Most importantly, she loved that it was something dirty they were doing together.

Now, Mia opened her mouth just as Steph had, and put her four fingers into her own mouth. She pushed through the saliva in her mouth and deep into her throat, gagging as she reached the back. Her body seized, a feeling that Mia hated, causing her to quickly pull her hand out. Suddenly, her mouth flooded with a tide of saliva. It coated the bottom teeth and sagged in her cheeks.

Mia sucked in, conjuring even more spit, and even as Mia was gagging, Steph was already getting into position beneath her with her mouth open. It was clear that Steph was losing control even faster than Mia was. She had a slightly crazy gleam in her eyes, her motions manic, and Mia could smell her pussy heavily. Mia decided not to hold her in suspense, opening her mouth and pushing the spit out with her tongue. However, she only opened her mouth slightly, letting the spit fall in a thin, cool line all the way out of her mouth and drizzling into Steph’s below. Steph cooed and groaned as the white fluid piled up on her tongue. It took nearly thirty seconds, but eventually, the full load of saliva was in Steph’s mouth.

Steph sat up again quickly, but before Mia had a chance to say or do anything, Steph’s hand was shooting back into her mouth, into her throat and in a moment, she was gagging and her cheeks bulged even further with the torrent of saliva. Mia looked at her sister. Her mouth was full of spit, her cheeks red and her nipples so hard, they could cut apart glass. She was completely entranced in the sway of her sexual passion and Mia knew she needed to help.

As Steph motioned for Mia to get underneath her again, Mia chose to ignore the instruction. Instead, she moved quickly towards her. Mia put her hands under Steph’s arms, right next to her breasts and pressed her lips firmly against her sister’s. Without pause, Mia pierced her tongue between Steph’s lips. Steph seemed a bit surprised, but her mouth naturally shot open to accommodate her younger sister’s tongue. Mia’s tongue plunged into the pool of saliva in Steph’s mouth and it was instantly coated in the shared spit. She found Steph’s tongue, and together, they swished in the warm, thick liquid.

Simultaneously, with her left hand, Mia grabbed her sister’s breast and began to knead the nipple gently. Steph moaned, making a gurgling sound into Mia’s mouth, but Mia wasn’t done. With her right hand, she slid down the course of her body, across Steph’s breast, down over her bellybutton, and between her legs. Her sister needed relief, and Mia was going to provide it for her.

Her fingers found their way to the hot, wet core of her sister’s body. Steph was literally dripping with arousal and as Mia’s fingers pressed against the petals of her skin, they were instantly soaked. Mia moved her hand around between Steph’s legs, coating her fingers in the juices and getting them nicely lubricated. Steph moaned loudly into Mia’s mouth, forcing some of the saliva nearly down the younger girl’s throat. When Mia’s hand was completely drenched, she quickly slipped her index and middle fingers into Steph’s cunt. Her body trembled and hips started to thrust involuntarily. Mia twisted her fingers up and attempted to gently massage her sister’s most sensitive area from the inside. At the same time, Mia moved her thumb and glued it directly to Steph’s clitoris. She let out a long deep groan in her throat.

The two girls were now leaning forward into one another, lips pressed together and kissing wildly. Mia’s mouth opened and closed, her tongue pressing in and out of Steph’s mouth, and big drips of saliva ran down both girls’ cheeks and off of their chins. Their breasts were pressed together and Mia could feel Steph’s hard nipples against her skin. Both pairs of tits now had a thin layer of spit on the top as it fell from the mouths above them. Steph’s body was shaking with excitement.

However, the older sister wasn’t content to just receive something from Mia. She wanted to give pleasure as well. So, while they remained sloppily kissing, Steph reached down between Mia’s legs as well. Her finger quickly grazed Mia’s clit bringing a low moan; Mia’s legs began to shake. Steph was so quick, practiced and skilful that in a matter of seconds, her index finger was buried in Mia’s pussy and her thumb was circling Mia’s clitoris. The two girls were now working in unison, sharing their bodies as they shared their saliva.

For a few minutes, they stayed in that position: Both girls were on their knees on Steph’s bed, legs slightly spread, hands inside each other’s pussies with fingers moving wildly, breasts pressed together and tongues exploring every saliva soaked inch of their now shared mouths. Mia felt Steph’s body begin to tense up and could tell that she was nearing an orgasm. Steph knew her body so well and knew how to please others so expertly, that it appeared she could tell exactly how much time she had left before she came and how much time Mia had. She quickened the pace of her movements between Mia’s legs and the tension in the young girl’s body ramped up instantly. Mia felt weak and leaned into Steph further, trying to keep her fingers moving in a steady rhythm.

As both girls drove nearer and nearer to their impending orgasms, Mia felt Steph push a large amount of the saliva into her mouth. When about half of the spit was now coating Mia’s tongue and teeth, Steph quickly broke the kiss. Mia opened her eyes and saw her sister’s mouth bulging with spit. Steph then closed her eyes, shut her mouth and Mia watched her throat moving. A second later she opened her mouth and let out a long, low man, her mouth now completely devoid of saliva. She’d swallowed it down.

There was so much saliva in Mia’s mouth; she couldn’t believe that Steph had just swallowed about as much. Mia swished the spit around in her mouth, savouring the flavour but suddenly, after watching Steph’s act, she wanted to swallow as well. Mia closed her eyes, opened her throat, and tilted her head back. The thick, slimy liquid dripped down her throat and Mia felt it pool down, warm in her stomach.

Something about that sensation, not to mention Steph’s expert movements between her legs, finally pushed Mia over the edge. She saw Steph’s eyes watching as she swallowed their saliva and could tell her older sister was in the same place. They both skittered their fingers between one another’s legs for a moment. Then, somehow, at the exact same moment, Steph and Mia both threw back their heads and let out high, passionate shrieks of pleasure. Mia felt her body trembling all over and felt Steph shaking against her hand. Mia looked forward to see Steph staring back, her eyes fiery.

Simultaneously, Mia and Steph both experienced orgasms. Or in a way they didn’t, just like they had shared their saliva and their strange sexual predilections, they were sharing one earth shattering orgasm. It certainly felt that way to Mia; she felt like the difference in person between Steph and her blurred, and for one, excruciatingly pleasurable moment, they were bound together as more than sisters and as more than lovers. It felt like a combination of the two that grows the power of those bonds exponentially. If they were sharing the same experience, the size of the pleasure didn’t shrink as it split between them. In fact, the pleasure was so much more overwhelming and perfect because Mia knew, if she knew nothing else as the sensations rocked her body, that Steph was feeling the same thing.

Finally, the orgasms started to subside. Mia collapsed forward against Steph, who no longer had the strength to hold her up and both girls collapsed down onto the bed, panting and holding each other. Mia felt the most supreme relaxation and more importantly, she felt an intense bond with Steph. It had been an almost spiritual experience; an erotic sisterhood to match their genetic bond. It had been hot and dirty as well, and that just made it all the better. Mia felt completely different now. After a long while in which she caught her breath, she looked up at Steph from where she was lying on her sister’s breast, and Mia could tell that Steph was feeling something very similar.

“Thank you so much Amy,” Steph finally said, “That was just as hot as I thought it would be.” Steph grabbed a towel off her floor and wiped off her face and tits. Mia could tell that part of her really wanted to say more about it, but nothing more needed to be said. They could both feel what was happening with no need for words. Instead, Mia just laughed.

“That was incredible,” Mia exclaimed, wiping her face with the back of her hand, “I mean, like holy fuck! This isn’t like duck on Christmas or holidays to the beach. This is a family tradition I can get behind!” Steph started to laugh as well and gave Mia a quick kiss.
“Well, being a lesbian pervert isn’t the only family tradition that you’ve replicated,” Steph said with a naughty tone in her voice. It seemed she might not be entirely satisfied, and when Mia considered, she realised that she might not be yet either.
“Oh, what else is?” Mia asked. Steph didn’t reply, but instead rolled off of her bed and quickly opened the cabinet next to it. She rummaged around in it for a few seconds and then turned around.

“So was winning the sorority video contest,” Steph stated, biting her lip and raising her eyebrows. In her right hand was a big, black, double sided dildo. It was identical to the one that Becky and Mia had won the day before. Mia felt her body tremble; she hadn’t gotten a chance to play the night before, and even if she had, it wouldn’t be as naughty as this. Mia had to try it and she knew now, she was not quite ready to be finished.
The following 2 users say Thank You to sarahsarah for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
hazing, incest, lesbian, sisters