Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 12-21-2011, 07:12 PM   #1
slutslave111

Default P.W.H Acadamy

This is my first story so please be patient... i will try to keep it going if you guys like it... Thanks!
Hope you enjoy!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PWH Acadamy: A private whorehouse acadamy

This acadamy is training young sluts into even bigger whores... their parents/gardians put them there to punish them...

After they are fully trained they will be shipped different places as a whore/sex slave....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Victoria is 16 years old... She has a mom and dad and an older brother.
She has B cups and a nice firm ass.
She has long dark hair and light brown eyes..
She is athletic, but does not play sports anymore because she is to engrossed in sex and being a fucking whore..
She started being a slut when she was 13 years old, but the real cause of it was that her older brother raped her and she liked it!
So when she got 13 she decided to become a slut.
She is 16 now and has been kicked out of 5 schools and is about to be kicked out of another one.
She doesnt care what her parents think, she even trys to seduce them sometimes!
Finally her parents had had ENOUGH...
So one day they found PWH Acadamy...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued.....
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give POSITIVE feedback! thanks!

Likes: Orgasm denial, nipple play, pee denial , gagging, sleeping dares, bondage, spankings,long dares, breast bondage, humiliation, verbal abuse! semi pain, ice, edgin all the time to keep me horny! and more!

18/F <3 *im in high school!*

P.S. i am a SLAVE! Not a master/switch! So dont PM me asking me to do anything like that! Thanks!

slutslave111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 07:39 PM   #2
roxy55
getDare Sweetheart

It's ok
Pretty good
limits cam pictures public blood illegal including others such as family eating or drinking anything weird
and ect.
╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝91%of girls would be dead if the Justin Bieber decided breathing wasn't cool. Put this on your profile if you are part of the 9% who would be cracking up
roxy55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 07:45 PM   #3
slutslave111

Default Part 1...

..Right after school Victoria was dropped of at her house.

Her parents told her what was going on since there were 2 men and a truck there.

"NOOO! WHAT THE FUCKING HELL!" Victoria screamed at her parents as she was taken away by the 2 men!

Her parents were not sad by their choice at all.... They knew Victoria was getting what she deserved....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The 2 men were huge!! They threw her into the back of the truck and jumped her!
She tryed to fight them off but realized that she was such a slut that she should be honored her parents thought this way about her...
So she stopped struggling and let them rip her slut clothes off

They then chained her to the wall of the truck and laughed at her!

Victoria, being the slut she was, felt her pussy get super wet

The men then slapped her all over until she was bright red!

They looked at her pussy and laughed at it, saying what a fucking whore fuck she was!

Because she was SO soaked!

This degraded Victoria alot more! But she knew it was true...

After they slapped her some more, they slammed the truck door shut and left Victoria chained up in the darkness , while she had no idea where she was going and what to excpet either...

They then pulled away from her old life.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

To be coninued!!!!!

Likes: Orgasm denial, nipple play, pee denial , gagging, sleeping dares, bondage, spankings,long dares, breast bondage, humiliation, verbal abuse! semi pain, ice, edgin all the time to keep me horny! and more!

P.S. i am a SLAVE! Not a master/switch! So dont PM me asking me to do anything like that! Thanks!

Old 12-21-2011, 09:13 PM   #4
slutslave111

Victoria woke up screeching and writhing!

She looked down and she was lying in a random bed, chained on to it, and her breasts were tied up and blue with nipple clamps!!!

She had also a huge dildo sticking out of her ass!

ALong with the biggest vibrating dildo she had ever seen!!

To top it all off... her clit was pinched with clamps and so was her pussy lips!!

They were being pulled outward!!!

She screamed again and was sobbing!!

"HELP ME!!! someone!! i cant bear this pain!! AHHH"

As she was sobbing in the dim room..

She glanced up and saw 2 figures staring at her with cruel smiles on their faces.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

To be continued.... Can you guess who the people are?

Old 12-21-2011, 09:38 PM   #5
cupcakes&spiders

Send a message via AIM to cupcakes&spiders Send a message via MSN to cupcakes&spiders Send a message via Yahoo to cupcakes&spiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by slutslave111 View Post
She is athletic, but does not play sports anymore because she is to engrossed in sex and being a fucking whore..
She started being a slut when she was 13 years old, but the real cause of it was that her older brother raped her and she liked it!
So when she got 13 she decided to become a slut.
:[

I'd be more than happy to give you some pointers, if you're interested, but this isn't written as a story. To me, it reads more like a teenager's synopsis of a movie they saw over the summer.
likes: spankings, being treated like a brat, role-play, creative dares, games.
cupcakes&spiders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 12:49 PM   #6
slutslave111

The two strangers started laughing at her!

Victoira wanted to go crazy!!! But all of the sudden her orgasm hit her! "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she screamed as it was mostly pain! She was about to pass out from this pain! and finally after her 2 orgasm the strangers took of the clamps on everything... and untied her breast... then they undid everything elese so that she was just tied to the bed sobbing...

"i..i... didnt know it.. was going.. to.. to be so horrible!" she sobbed...

suddenly the strangers sat down near her and she loooked into their faces and screamed....

To be continued...

Old 12-28-2011, 06:53 PM   #7
roxy55
getDare Sweetheart

I kinda want to hear more :{D
Don't rush though
limits cam pictures public blood illegal including others such as family eating or drinking anything weird
and ect.
╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝91%of girls would be dead if the Justin Bieber decided breathing wasn't cool. Put this on your profile if you are part of the 9% who would be cracking up
roxy55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 05:23 AM   #8
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Keep it going,.. Nice one..

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 04:11 PM   #9
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcakes&spiders View Post
:[

I'd be more than happy to give you some pointers, if you're interested, but this isn't written as a story. To me, it reads more like a teenager's synopsis of a movie they saw over the summer.
i agree, i think it could become great though! it has a good plot idea i think.

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
acadamy, bdsm, pain, slut, whore