Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 12-19-2023, 11:57 PM   #1
princess-mari

Swatch Can You Type Them All?

Hello again, my sweet nerds and dweebs! I have a task that I think at least some of you may enjoy. It's related to Pokémon, so get excited! Also, just to avoid any confusion, when I say "silhouettes" I'm talking about the "shadows" button on the quiz that allows you to see the silhouettes of the Pokémon. And, when I say "people you're playing with," I'm referring to those who are having a partner or partners make decisions for them during the dare.

Here's the link.
The timer on the quiz starts when you make your first correct guess.

Easy mode: Pick the generation, type, or region you know best. Spelling help and silhouettes are allowed.

Normal mode: Pick a generation or region you know pretty well, but no types. Spelling help and silhouettes are not allowed.

Hard mode: Full quiz, all Pokémon. No spelling help or silhouettes. Start a timer before beginning, the one on the quiz itself doesn't count. This will make it so that even the time before you make your first correct guess will contribute to your penalty if you give up. (Make sure you have it counting up and not down... don't want to have to start over, do you?)

What to do during the quiz
Easy mode: roll a die, rerolls are allowed.
Normal mode: roll a die, rerolls will cost you five hard slaps to your ass cheeks.
Hard mode: roll a die, rerolls will cost you fifteen hard slaps to your bare ass cheeks.
  1. Do not use the bathroom for a while before beginning, wait until you really need to go. When you can't hold it anymore, start the quiz. This can be done with or without diapers, that's up to you or the people you're playing with.
  2. Before beginning, either have someone give you a wedgie or give one to yourself. It should be uncomfortable and distracting. If you're playing on hard mode, your underwear should be pulled as high up as possible. Once you've done that, begin the quiz.
  3. Congrats! You don't need to do any preparation. Just keep an eye on that timer. However long you spent taking the quiz is the amount of time you have to wait before you can cum. You can edge, though!
  4. Find a fairly long hypnosis file of your choosing, or leave the choice up to the people you're playing with. You will be listening as you work on the quiz.
  5. Before beginning, get ahold of some Vapo Rub, Tiger Balm, or mint toothpaste. Apply to your nipples, anus, and/or genitals. Begin the quiz like this, and no wiping it off until the end of the dare.
  6. Dress in an outfit that you would personally be embarrassed to be seen in. If you can't find anything, go naked. Begin the quiz dressed (or undressed) like this.

If you give up
Press the "give up" button on the quiz. Check your time, either on the quiz or on your personal timer, whichever you used. This will be the amount of time you will have to spend standing in the corner.

If you type them all
Congratulations!

Either way, I would really enjoy it if you posted your report here in this thread! And, just as a disclaimer, always be careful when it comes to chemical play. Stop immediately if you feel like you're in danger of injuring yourself, I'm not responsible for anything that goes wrong if you choose to accept this dare.
Limits Feet, social life ruination, asphyxiation, scat, blackmail, sending photos
Right now I can: Give Dares | Receive Dares | Both | Neither

Last edited by princess-mari; 12-20-2023 at 12:06 AM.
princess-mari is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chemical play, spanking, wedgie, wedgies, written lines