Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-09-2014, 07:38 PM   #31
VerdantDevil

Adventurous is good! Maybe the other two just have to get in the right mood? Well here are a few more.

1. Strip down to one item of clothing (your choice) and choose one other player. They are your coach for the next ten minutes, and must do whatever exercises they tell you to do. While exercising, you are subject to the two other players' encouragement or ridicule as they see fit.

2. You must retrieve the mail wearing only a towel. After you pick it up, you must "accidentally" drop your towel and race back inside.

3. You must lay naked on the floor. Each player will decorate you with honey, chocolate syrup, whipped cream, and whatever other sweet things are handy. After the final cherry is placed, they must now clean you off by eating it off of you.

4. Each player gets ten clothes pins to attach to wherever sensitive parts of your body they like. They must stay on for ten minutes. Every time one falls off, it must be replaced and the clock starts over.

5. Pick another player. You must perform analingus on them for a minimum of five minutes. If they would like, they may extend this time to up to ten minutes total.

6. You must insert a nice cube in your ass until it melts.

7. If male, attach a binder clip to the shaft of your penis for five minutes. If it falls off or you remove it, you must place it on the head of your penis for five minutes after it is replaced and the time finishes. If female, attach the binder clip to one of your pussy lips. If it falls off, you must place it on your clit for five minutes after it is replaced and the time finishes.

8. Insert as many sharpies into your ass that you can fit. You must keep them in for fifteen minutes minus one minute for each sharpie. If they fall out, the count resets but you may insert more or fewer sharpies to adjust the time accordingly.
VerdantDevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 12:25 AM   #32
aus guy
getDare Sweetheart

• Place a blindfold on, and then someone random will give you oral for 30 seconds. If you can guess who is performing oral on you, they must continue until completion. If you guess the wrong person, they stop and you must bring them to finish via oral.
  • Swap all clothes, including underwear, with the person on your left.
  • Streak around the block.
  • Order a pizza, and answer the door naked.
  • Everyone gets to spank you 5 times, on each cheek.
  • Perform 20 naked jumping jacks.
aus guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 05:28 AM   #33
r0ver
getDare Addict

Put on a blindfold. If a girl is doing the dare she has 30 seconds to give a handjob to each of the guys. If it's a guy he has 30 seconds to finger eaxh of the girls pussies. Yoi must then guess which was which. Get it right and they must both givw you oral. Get it wrong and you will give them both oral.

Order a takeaway. You have until it arrives to make both members of the opposite sex cum in whatever way you see fit. Suceed and they must answer the door naked and can't eat until they have made you cum and you will cum in their food. Fail and you will answer the door naked and can't eat until you have made them cum and they will cum in your food.

The rest of the group will pose you in the most humilating way they can think of and use your phone to take a photo. This will then be sent to everyone in your contacts apart from your parents.

Either pick a member of the opposite sex as a dare partner or toss a coin to decide. Next roll a dice. You have that many minutes in which you must be stood bent at the waist touching your toes. Your dare partner can put you off by tickling you. If you move from the position you lose and they win. If you hold the position you win and they lose.
If the loser is a girl then either she will be fucked in the ass by the winner or she will be the groups oral slave for the rest of the night.
If the loser is a guy either the girl gets to fuck him in the ass with an object of her choice or he becomes the groups oral slave for the rest of the night.
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 05:39 PM   #34
TestMeMiss

DISCIPLINE

Boys pair up with girls. You must try and bring the partner to an orgasm as quickly as possible. Whoever orgasms first in each pair loses and must be a footstall for the partner for 30 minutes. Once one player in the pair has orgasmed, stop. The two players left who haven't orgasmed then pair up to decide the overall winner. The winner then gets their ass licked by a player of their choice!
Scat, people finding out, permanent

PM me "DEEP" and I will deepthroat a banana or similar sized object 70 times
PM me "FACIAL" and I'll cum on my face
PM me "I OWN IT" - and you will take over my cock and balls completely, I can only touch it, hurt it or use it how you decide for a day.
TestMeMiss is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, bondage, kinky, party, s&m