Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 03-02-2014, 02:37 PM   #1
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Cake Dares for the Spring (secluded public)

Time to prepare you for the dares coming in summer! Here are 10 public and secluded dares with different risks, the higher points the higher risk. If you are really shy, you can reduce your points and wear some clothes while doing the dare: for underwear still on, you get only half the points.

Get to 50p. Will you get the record?

You can also use the dares in a party. You choose a dare number 1-10 and you get 12 minus your dare number in the number of tickets with your name on. Then the tickets are mixed in a box and the winner will have to do the dare. Flip a coin to decide to do it with or without underwear. For next dare you start the process with making the tickets again. You can of course also just pick everything at random.

(6p) 1. Take a bike ride. Usual clothes above your hips, nothing except shoes below. Make it half an hour at least, never go to the same place twice.

(8p) 2. Get dressed in only a big towel, then walk away from your clothes at least 10 minutes away from them. No shoes, but bring a long rope and a scarf. Find a tree, tie a blindfold using the scarf, tie a rope to the towel and throw it around a big branch above your head, then wrap the towel around your body, and tie the other end of the rope with 3 hard knots around your wrists when held straight up in the air. This means if you take down your hands the towel will be pulled up around the branch. Count to 1000 (1 Mississippi, 2 Mississippi, 3...) and then you may take down your hand and pull the towel around the branch and get back to your clothes.

(10p) 3. Take 4 self pics using a timer in 4 different rooms at home and 4 different locations outside, next to 4 different man made big objects (bigger than you) while nude.

(12p) 4. Find a public place with plenty of people around and carry with you a peeled horseradish or ginger root cut as a butt plug. Insert it in your butt and be around people for half an hour without letting them notice it.

(14p) 5. Walk around a mall or similar 20 minutes with clothespegs on your nipples, no underwear or pants, but you can have a long shirt covering your sex. Cover your butt with your hands that you tie together behind your back with a rope and only free yourself from with a knife when back home.

(16p) 6. Undress in an elevator while it is moving. When the doors open, throw out all your clothes (maybe in a bag) and take the elevator to another floor, at least 2 floors away. Take the stairs back to your clothes.

(18p) 7. Dressed in a big towel and flip flops, find a track that goes back to the start at least 1 minute run, throw the towel on the track and run! Repeat the other way!

(20p) 8. Bodywriting in public. Write "slut", "sissy", "whore", or "use me!" on your belly with a big black marker, wear a tot T-shirt so that the whole writing shows if someone happens to look there (not below your belly button) and walk around in 4 different shops with hands on your sides, 5 minutes in each.

(22p) 9. Withdraw money from an ATM dressed in only sandals. Choose a quiet time and look around for people while doing it, have a jacket not closer than 10 steps away.

(24p) 10. Go to a public bathroom and undress, put all your clothes in a plastic bag and hide it outside your stall at least 3 steps away, lock yourself inside the stall where you make yourself cum 2 times. Only then you may get to your clothes.
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Bandana for this post:
Old 03-03-2014, 04:03 PM   #2
egaskrad
getDare Sweetheart

You mean nothing else but a shirt in 5.? What about shoes?
egaskrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 05:35 PM   #3
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by egaskrad View Post
You mean nothing else but a shirt in 5.? What about shoes?
Shoes are totally OK. Anything on your legs, butt, hips, belly: no.
Old 03-03-2014, 06:50 PM   #4
mrpropel
Truth or Dare Junkie

About to do 1 and 7, wish me luck! I'll report on how it goes here.

hi there! hope you are having a great day! feel free to say hi to me on discord! `Bantering` love you all <3
mrpropel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 09:31 PM   #5
DevilsPlaything

I might try #7. Do i have to run in flip flops or do I toss those to the side with the towel?

Likes and Limits
PM Dares
Human Sex Map
DevilsPlaything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 09:34 PM   #6
mrpropel
Truth or Dare Junkie

Here is my report,
Okay so it was cold and drizzling, and about sunset when I did these dares. I put on a heavy rain jacket and a shirt that was big enough to cover my privates parts, I also wore some flip flops for the second dare. I got on my bike and pedaled down towards the forest area I live near by trying to avoid main roads, and pedal down more secluded areas. I knew exactly where to find a track at, a middle school. By the time I got there it' started to get dark and I knew I had to haul ass. By the time I got there it was about 26 minutes for the total bike ride. I pedaled around the area of the track to make sure no one was near by. I didn't see a single soul, as middle school and track looked abandoned. I wasn't too sure if using a towel was the only option so I just went with what I had. I started to run at a good speed as it started to get darker and more windy. It took me about 2 and a half minutes to run the whole track once at a good speed. I then took all my clothes of at the end and repeated it the other way. It actually felt very good and I enjoyed it a lot, other than my penis turning rock hard which got annoying . Once I was done I put everything back on and bicycled my way back to home (not the same route of course). By the time I got there, it was just starting to turn pitch black, and it took about 32 minutes this time on the longer route. Overall that is 56 minutes total on the bike.

So if i'm correct that is 24 points so far! Hopefully I did these dares right

I'll do more in the future too, it was fun!

hi there! hope you are having a great day! feel free to say hi to me on discord! `Bantering` love you all <3
mrpropel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 07:58 AM   #7
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilsPlaything View Post
I might try #7. Do i have to run in flip flops or do I toss those to the side with the towel?
Good to see some getdarers get going, despite the cold weather, so early into the spring!

Flip flops are not necessary for the running, no. But they can be good for avoiding hurting your tender feet!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, party, spring