Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-11-2024, 09:56 AM   #1
I love dare
Account Banned

Default 22m new apartment dares

I have recently moved in to my new apartment it is a 3 story building I live on floor 2 my house has a big window and ledge that I can sit on that faces another apartment main road and train tracks looking for some dares and rules I have a flashlight vibrating wand 2 dildos butt plug will be writing reports for all tasks
Old 02-11-2024, 10:10 AM   #2
sokko
getDare Sweetheart

For the next 7 days, you start your day by plugging yourself for at least two hours. You have to be naked, except socks (which should stay the same for whole 7 days).

Now for the fun time, as you have cbt in likes

Also rules for the next 7 days.
Every time you touch your cock, balls or ass (yes hygiene counts too) you’ll get nice 25 slaps on your balls.
Every time you get hard, that’s get you 25 slaps on you cockhead.
And finally every time you clean your teeth, you’ll start that with covering your balls and cock with toothpaste and are allowed to clean it after you complete your teeth brushing.

One simple rule -> nothing from the rules adds any additional spanks.

Also you should cum at least 5 times a day, but only chance for you to cum is with a toy inside you

Edit: if it’s too much, reduce spanks by 50%

Likes: CBT, piss, nipple torture, puppy play, bondage, chastity, forced orgasm, pain, joi, sounding (8mm), throat training

Exploring: Scat, humiliation, rules to follow, needles, extreme cbt, stuff including food (no wasting tho)

Limits: Permanent damage, Social suicide, family&friends, crossdressing, emasculation, illegal stuff, long term chastity, forced permanent change, shaving, findom, blackmail, on-line exposure
sokko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2024, 10:24 AM   #3
maccas

For the next week, every time you cum you must be naked facing the window ams shoot your load onto it. If your load doesn’t shoot far, press the head of your dick to the window so it coats it and streams down. You cannot clean this for one week, and you must cum at least once a day on the window.

After the week is up, you must strip naked and cum one more time onto the window, before licking as much of the cum clean.

You can then clean it normally, but you must be naked.

I work as a 'chef' at everyones favourite fast food place, McDonalds!

Dislikes: CEI, Pain, Bladder Control

Limits: Messy, Illegal, Involving Others, Scat, Permanent

KIK: macmaccas
maccas is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk