View Poll Results: What Size Should Pussy get
Small 2 10.00%
Regular 8 40.00%
Large 10 50.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-09-2020, 01:39 PM   #1
Explobe29

Red face The Dare with Care: What Size Marshmellos

Pussy recently got a amazing dare from a friend (you can follow Pussy doing it in her blog), and she needs some help deciding what size marshmellos to get.

Small would allow for more, if not all the marshmellos to be used

Regular would be a nice fit, but no guarantee that all of them will fit

Large would be a tight fit, not many would go in, resulting in Pussy trading it for extra time in her diapie

Quote:
Hiya Pussy :3

You asked me to give you a Punishment or a Dare. By this time you should know that I'd never be able to punish someone who doesn't deserve it, and you've been such a good girl that I'd never be able to, so I will give my best to give you a Dare.

First of all, I want you to get yourself a new toy. I know money spending right now is hard, that's why I'm suggesting a sorta cheap option that REALLY pays off: a vibrating wand! For 20-30$ in Amazon you can find really amazing ones (the one I used costed me 23€ ~ 25$, and it changed my concept of masturbating way more than most of the dildos I own). Doesn't need to be extra-large, just look for a medium one that boasts of vibrating prowess with good ratings. Bonus points if it has battery, it means more freedom and easier to carry/hide. As we talked, buying one may not be a possibility at the moment, so for the sake of sportmanship the Dare will begin as soon as you confirm the Amazon purchase.

Once the purchase has been accepted, the Dare will begin! For the duration of the Dare, you are forbidden to cum by yourself or any means other than the wand you asked. You are encouraged to edge yourself as much as you want, but always respecting the minimmum of 'one more edge per day waiting for the wand' (the first day you must edge at least once, the second day at least twice, etc). I hope it doesn't take a month to deliver or, even worse, it gets lost, tee-hee~! If you came at any time, count it as a Mistake and resume the edging. For the time being Mistakes will not have much purpose, but I encourage you stack the least amount of them, for your own good :P

Finally got you wand? Perfect! Note down how many edges you had to do that day and, after doing them, make sure to read its manual, clean it throughly, charge it up (if needed) and test it out a bit. Not on your crotch, you silly, on your hand. Know what it can do, with how much power, and which programs it posesses. This will be your best friend for the times to cum, so better get to know it, right?

Awwww... and you want to cum, don'tcha? Ok, get a fresh diaper and a big bag of marshmallows, we're going to properly use both of them. Lube you anus properly and put in it 4 + Mistakes marshmallows. See? I told ya you should have kept Mistakes at a minimum :P If you have trouble inserting them, you can always freeze them and lube them afterwards. Once all inside, wipe you butt any stickyness and diaper up. Cramping should begin shortly, along with a huge urge to poop, but you have to keep those diapers absolutely clean for at least 15 minutes. After said time, you are allowed to grab your wand and masturbate through your diaper at your heart's content. Take your time and be sure to enjoy it, but don't dilly-dally, cause you can do it for as long as you stay clean. If you mess or wet even a little, the wand goes off, missy! You either play or you poop, but I shall not tolerate both things at the same time under this roof, you heard me? Whether you make it or not, stay in those diapers for another 15 minutes and the clean yourself properly. Careful, you might want to use the potty some time after. If you managed to endure the whole ordeal without messing up, congratulations, you get to decide if you want to soil them or use the potty :3

The next day, after doing the edges you had to make the previous day, repeat the whole operation but this time they will be 5 + Mistakes marshmallows. Yes sweetie, one more, and each day we'll increase said amount by one. This is a Dare after all, and maybe your small brain cannot grasp it, but yesterday's fun was only the small tip of the iceberg. You must continue this dare until you've properly used all the diapers of the bag (I suppose it contains 10, otherwise max it to 10).

What's that? You 'weeeeeelly' think you cannot hold 13 marshmallows? Okay sweetie, I'll offer you some alternatives, but always following the base rules:

- You can reduce 1 or more marshmallows (to a minimum of 4) through your ass by increasing the waiting time by 5 minutes. For example, you can use 4 marshmallows instead of 6 if you wait 25 minutes instead of 15 to start masturbating.
- You can reduce 1 or more marshmallows (to a minimum of 4) through your ass by increasing the messy time by 15 minutes. For example, you can use 4 marshmallows instead of 6 if you stay in your messy diaper for 45 minutes.
- You masturbate/came despite soiling yourself : Bad girl! So you think messy girls deserve rewards, huh? If that's the case, you can keep your reward a little longer... You'll wear your soiled diaper until it leaks, so you better pray it leaks before nightime or you'll sleep with it. NO BUTS, STINKY-BUTT!

Once you've finished the 10 diapers and endured the Dare (with or without success), the Dare will be over, and your ass surely will be kind of sore, but you'll have a new toy, and a really good one! I cannot stress how much it changed my views of masturbating in general, and it has so many uses in dares online that I hope it opens new horizons for you, as it did for me. Be sure to make room for it in your signature ;3 And afterwards, use it as it pleases you. I promise you it certainly will <3
*yip yip*
Old 12-09-2020, 06:05 PM   #2
the_arnold

Even tough this was'nt written for me i will probably do this dare in the near future
the_arnold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2020, 07:58 PM   #3
Explobe29

Oh boy.... large... really?

>~<

*yip yip*

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, dare, marshmallow, poll