Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-14-2016, 03:08 PM   #1
Irisk890

Default Punish this dirty whore 18/F

I have been a naughty dirty girl and I request to be punished severely since not having a master I have become lazy and masturbate whenever I choose I deserve to be treated and talked to like a dirty slut. Please degrade and punish me however you see fit. I thank you all in advance (I also have a flogger and a leather belt )
have-vibrating dildo, bullet, flogger, handcuffs, lubes.
access to-toothpaste, vapourub and similar

also an ass virgin if you have any ideas on how to ease into it pm me
Irisk890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 03:31 PM   #2
Buckeyes11

Put a glob of toothpaste on your asshole then give yourself a hard wedgie keep it in until you edge twice
Buckeyes11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 03:46 PM   #3
hairycreed

I sent you a pm. I hope you can do the dare I sent, so far no one has.

Want girls into any or all of the following.
Orgasm control, Clothing control, bathroom control, willing to try new things, taboo, and many other things.
hairycreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 04:02 PM   #4
kylehu

Default so...

Hmm

I hope you have a plaza near to you.

Dress up into a slutty outfit. Small top, mini skirt, and high heels, of course without bra.

Insert your bullet vibe, turned on to the lowest speed, take your handcuff wit you, and head out to the nearest sex shop. Buy there a buttplug.

After leave the sex shop, and insrt the butplug somewhere on the street.

Then head to the nearest mall. Buy one of thoose long icy sticks.
Sit somewhere and start eating it as sexually as you can, try to deepthroat it.

Finally go home. When you stepped into your house, you can finally turn off the vibrator.

Go to your room, and strip naked.

If the seller at the sex show was male, slap your pussy 100 times with the flogger.

If it was a Female, slap each of your tits 100-100 times with the flogger.

In night.
If the cashier at the shop where you bought the ice stick was a male:
Wear only your underwear, and a bright t-shirt, just long enought to cover your ass. Also take your big vibrating dildo. Go out the street barefeeet, and start to go around your house block. Stop at every corner, take off your t-shirt, lay it down on the floor, sit down, take off your pants, and gag yourself with it. Start to use your dildo and edge once. After, take on your clothes, and go to the next corner.

If the cashier was female: Wear a t-shirt bra, underwear and pants or skirt. Insert your new buttplug.
Go to a nearby park or foresty place take your handcuff and bullet vibe with you. Take off your shirt, and underparts, wear only your underwear and bra. Hide your other clothes under a bush or something.Handcuff yourself, and drop the key on the floor. Start to walk for 2 minutes, and for a third minute with your eyes closed. Then stop, lay down on your back, close your eyes, and stay there for at least 5 minutes. Then go back, and try to find your keys. Also hope that your clothes are still there. take off your cuff, and get dressed. Insert your vibrator, and have it go on the highest speed on the way go back.

You are not allowed to have an orgasm at any point. Every unallowed orgasm means 1 week denial.

You can turn of the vibrator during the plaza part, but then you have to handcuff your hand in front off you.

You can turn down the vibrator to the lowest speed during the evening part, but then you have to handcuff your hand behind your back.
kylehu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 05:10 PM   #5
brat_tamer
getDare Sweetheart

OK then, you naughty little slut, time to put you back into line.

Rub toothpaste on your clit and anal opening, and then you will be spanked 100 times with the belt, and then flogged 100 times, all on your bare ass, alternating cheeks.

I expect a full report of the pain and redness I leave on your ass.

Keep the toothpaste on for two hours before removing.
brat_tamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 05:18 PM   #6
Irisk890

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeyes11 View Post
Put a glob of toothpaste on your asshole then give yourself a hard wedgie keep it in until you edge twice
Thank you sir this task took me 28 minutes.

Old 06-14-2016, 05:22 PM   #7
Irisk890

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylehu View Post
Hmm

I hope you have a plaza near to you.

Dress up into a slutty outfit. Small top, mini skirt, and high heels, of course without bra.

Insert your bullet vibe, turned on to the lowest speed, take your handcuff wit you, and head out to the nearest sex shop. Buy there a buttplug.

After leave the sex shop, and insrt the butplug somewhere on the street.

Then head to the nearest mall. Buy one of thoose long icy sticks.
Sit somewhere and start eating it as sexually as you can, try to deepthroat it.

Finally go home. When you stepped into your house, you can finally turn off the vibrator.

Go to your room, and strip naked.

If the seller at the sex show was male, slap your pussy 100 times with the flogger.

If it was a Female, slap each of your tits 100-100 times with the flogger.

In night.
If the cashier at the shop where you bought the ice stick was a male:
Wear only your underwear, and a bright t-shirt, just long enought to cover your ass. Also take your big vibrating dildo. Go out the street barefeeet, and start to go around your house block. Stop at every corner, take off your t-shirt, lay it down on the floor, sit down, take off your pants, and gag yourself with it. Start to use your dildo and edge once. After, take on your clothes, and go to the next corner.

If the cashier was female: Wear a t-shirt bra, underwear and pants or skirt. Insert your new buttplug.
Go to a nearby park or foresty place take your handcuff and bullet vibe with you. Take off your shirt, and underparts, wear only your underwear and bra. Hide your other clothes under a bush or something.Handcuff yourself, and drop the key on the floor. Start to walk for 2 minutes, and for a third minute with your eyes closed. Then stop, lay down on your back, close your eyes, and stay there for at least 5 minutes. Then go back, and try to find your keys. Also hope that your clothes are still there. take off your cuff, and get dressed. Insert your vibrator, and have it go on the highest speed on the way go back.

You are not allowed to have an orgasm at any point. Every unallowed orgasm means 1 week denial.

You can turn of the vibrator during the plaza part, but then you have to handcuff your hand in front off you.

You can turn down the vibrator to the lowest speed during the evening part, but then you have to handcuff your hand behind your back.
Hello sir unfortunately I do not have a plaza or sex shop near me however I do hope to order some anal toys online soon perhaps I could report back to you then and I could modify this punishment to suit?

Old 06-14-2016, 05:30 PM   #8
Irisk890

Quote:
Originally Posted by brat_tamer View Post
OK then, you naughty little slut, time to put you back into line.

Rub toothpaste on your clit and anal opening, and then you will be spanked 100 times with the belt, and then flogged 100 times, all on your bare ass, alternating cheeks.

I expect a full report of the pain and redness I leave on your ass.

Keep the toothpaste on for two hours before removing.
Thank you sir I will complete this task tomorrow and report back

Old 06-14-2016, 08:16 PM   #9
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Do you have anyone you interact with IRL, or someone you trust?

If you do, here is your task:
Tell them it is important they check on you in a few hours, in case you're in a situation you can not get out of. Tell them no real hurry, but between an hour, and 3 hours from now.

Lube and insert the dildo into your ass.
Anal is not something I enjoy, but you want to do anal, and being forced into dislikes, and this is a punishment, and so I include that for your benefit. Turn it on, of course.

Using rope or duct tape, bind your ankles, up to your knees.

Using tape, tape the bullet vibe (turned on highest setting) to you clit. Use as much tape as you need to to make sure it stays in place, so that no matter how you twitch and move, it is staying put.

Holding a breast in one hand, and spank the nipple 20 times with a slap of your fingers. Then spread vapourub on them.

Work your hands behind your back, and handcuff yourself. Have the key in plain sight.

Enjoy laying there, bound and helpless, as twin vibes work you to orgasms, you nipples ache, and you can do nothing but stare at the ceiling and endure the vibrations.

If you want to masturbate whenever you like, then take this, and be forced to deal with the stimulation and the orgasms. And the degradation of being found, whenever you friend gets around to it, to let you out.

If no one else is available?

Cuntbusting.
You will spank your cunt with 4 objects:
Your hand, a wooden spoon or the back or a hair brush, a folded over leather belt, and the flogger.

With small slivers of paper, write each implement on a piece, fold it, and put it in one bowl/hat/cup/etc.
With four other slivers of paper, in a separate bowl/hat/cum/etc, write the numbers: 10, 16, 28, and 40, and fold the paper.

Shake up each little container.

Stand, legs spread, in front of a mirror (a full length one if you have one). Have a container to the left of you, and the right.
Reach into both, and pull one slip from each.
Write that implement, and the number, on the mirror in lipstick. Discard both papers in the trash, and reach for two more. Again, write that pair on the mirror.

Do this until each implement, and its paired number, is on the mirror.

You are to spank yourself with the implements in the order you drew the implements, and spank as many times as is associated with the implement.

You must spank as hard as you can. If you do not hit as hard as you can, you have to start that round of spankings over.
You have to hit yourself. If you manage to miss, and do not land a square hit, you have to start that round of spankings over.

After spanking your pussy, you must also spank each nipple, half the number of times, with each implement. For 28 for instance, you would spank you left nipple 14 times, and your right 14 times. Still 28 in total.

Again, those are as hard as you can, and without missing. If not as hard, or if missed, they must be redone.

Unless you fear actual injury, you may not stop. You said punish severely, after all. You must finish the spanks. And as I said, pulling your strength is grounds to be forced to start over.

When you are done, you pay orgasm. If you have icy hot, rub it into your nipples, and then wash your hands. If you have hot sauce, you must pour some on your cunt, and rub it in, before lubing your vibrating dildo and masturbating.

If you do not have icy hot, use vapourub. If you do not have hot sauce, use toothpaste.
Nothing in limits prevents hot sauce, so it is only ok to substitute our for toothpaste if you do not have it.

You must come to orgasm. If you orgasm in under 2 minutes, you must bring yourself to a second orgasm.

You then lay there for 10 minutes experiencing it all, no touching anything, before you may get up and wash it off.
Old 06-15-2016, 01:23 PM   #10
Irisk890

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irisk890 View Post
Thank you sir I will complete this task tomorrow and report back
Hello sir I completed this punishment today after the first spanking I was very sore my clit and asshole were burning and I was dripping wet and starting to shake the flogging was very painful but harder to control so my pussy got hit several times aswell at the end of the two hours I was so sore I was nearly numb and my pussy lips were swollen. Thank you.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
punishment, whore