Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 03-24-2011, 05:17 PM   #1
Sodium

Default Morning of regrets dare (Male/Female) aka: "Ughh... what was I on..." dare

Single, Male/Female, mess, light pee, private humiliation, light male crossdressing, light pain if your hairy.

First, this dare may get a bit messy, so set down some towels and don't use those Egyptian cotton 1000 thread count white sheets. Next, I would not recommend doing this dare on a work or school night. Finally, unless you have a well stocked house you may have to either make your own adaptations, or plan ahead (If you don't have duck tape your screwed... go out and buy some).

How this dare works is you choose a difficulty level and you get that many "points." If you come across a dare that you don't want to do you may spend some of your points to try and cancel it out. In order to cancel out a dare, you must first wager up to seven of your points, then you roll a dice, and if your wager is higher then your dice roll you don't have to do that particular dare. For example: if one of the boxes reveals that you are dared to hammer a nail through your nipple, and for some odd reason you didn't want to do this, you could spend 0-7 of your points to try and avoid this. If i were to bet 4 points, then I wouldn't have to do the dare on a roll of three or less.

Now get a pen and some paper (or open a word processor) and choose your difficulty level and write your points at the top. As you read each dare, subtract what you bet to avoid it from your points total and roll a dice if you bet anything. If you loose your roll, or choose to accept the dare without rolling, then write it down on your paper (or copy and paste it into document on your computer. Once you have gone through them all store your list somewhere safe until your bed time. (or an hour or two past it.. I've tried most of these, and some of them make getting to sleep difficult)

Difficulties:
Very Easy: 100 points
Easy: 50 points
Regular: 25 points
Advanced:15 points
Hard:3 points

Boys only
Spoiler:
Cum on the head of your tooth brush

Boys only
Spoiler:
Sleep naked except for panties

Boys only
Spoiler:
Tie a string firmly around your balls

Boys only
Spoiler:
Secure your dick to the side you your leg with duck tape (wrap the tape around your leg to make sure it doesn't come loose

Girls only
Spoiler:
Use your pussy to juice up the head of your tooth brush

Girls only
Spoiler:
Place a golf ball, or ping pong ball into a condom and tie it shut. Now bury it in your pussy. You may choose to tie a string to the apparatus if you want a solid exit strategy

Girls only
Spoiler:
use duck tape to seal your pussy

Girls only
Spoiler:
Sleep naked except for panties

Everybody Dares!
Spoiler:
Cut out and duck tape two cups from an egg carton over each nipple. Plastic easter eggs would also work well if you have them

Everybody Dares!
Spoiler:
Flip a coin for each of the following phrases, and use a sharpie to write them in large letters on your body.
a. Dare Slut
b. Cum whore
c. Anal Bitch
d. Ass licker

Everybody Dares!
Spoiler:
Pour honey or syrup on your pillow

Everybody Dares!
Spoiler:
Slice an banana and put it in the front of your underwear

Everybody Dares!
Spoiler:
Place an ice cube in your ass

Everybody Dares!
Spoiler:
Put a small but plug or tampon in your ass

Everybody Dares!
Spoiler:
Put an egg in each of your socks under the arch of your foot, and duck tape the top of the sock on

Everybody Dares!
Spoiler:
Slice an apple and put it in the back of your underwear

Everybody Dares!
Spoiler:
Take a table spoon and tape it so the handle runs up your but and the spoon end spreads your cheeks right above your asshole

Everybody Dares!
Spoiler:
Pour some chocolate syrup down the front of your underwear

Everybody Dares!
Spoiler:
Before you go to bed, tape or tie a patch over one eye

Everybody Dares!
Spoiler:
Gather all of your underwear bottoms (excluding the ones your are wearing) into a pile and pee on the pile

Everybody Dares!
Spoiler:
Drink two glasses of water before going to bed

Everybody Dares!
Spoiler:
pour a can of baked beans down the back of your underwear

Everybody Dares!
Spoiler:
Your breakfast tomorrow morning is whats in your underwear. If you finish it all and are still hungry you may eat what ever you want

Everybody Dares!
Spoiler:
Make a fist, and duck tape it shut on both hands. (Doable by yourself if your dexterous enough and pre-cut the tape)

Everybody Dares!
Spoiler:
The last three dares are blank... I hope you didn't save too many points

Everybody Dares!
Spoiler:
Filler

Everybody Dares!
Spoiler:
Filler

Everybody Dares!
Spoiler:
Filler

Hope you enjoyed yourself, or at the very least had a memorable morning.
I would like to give credit for the point betting mechanic to an old, long since closed dare site called ITORD.

Last edited by Sodium; 03-25-2011 at 09:54 PM.
Sodium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 06:29 AM   #2
wildeun

Send a message via Yahoo to wildeun

I couldn't quite follow the instructions (sorry) but the dares are great. Particularly like: Gather all of your underwear bottoms (excluding the ones your are wearing) into a pile and pee on the pile
wildeun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 09:10 AM   #3
Sodium

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildeun View Post
I couldn't quite follow the instructions (sorry)
...it all made sense in my mind...
But thanks for the heads up, rereading that I could see how it may be confusing, went back to edit it and [hopefully] make it more clear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildeun View Post
but the dares are great. Particularly like: Gather all of your underwear bottoms (excluding the ones your are wearing) into a pile and pee on the pile
Yeah, that one is kind of the extream embodiment of my cycle of doing a dare or some other perversion at night, and then wishing i could kick my past self in the nuts the next day as i deal with the mess or unpleasant after effects (the god awful itching from the first time i tried to shave my pubes and razor burnt the shit out of them come readily to mind)
Sodium is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dice dare male female, humiliation, messy, single, sleep