Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 12-29-2014, 08:29 AM   #1
SandMguy
getDare Sweetheart

Nuclear The Experiments

Rather than on story, with many chapters, This will be a series of short stories set in the same world. Sometimes characters will appear in multiple stories sometimes they won't. I hope to utilise the feedback of the getdare community to select which characters will reappear. I have stopped my other story "Jenny's stepbrother" as I just don't know what to do with it. There is so much I wanted to do with it but nothing seems to work or make sense and I'd rather it stopped before it became a line of directionless nonsense. I think this series will fix that as I have a clear idea of the world it will be set in and a way I can introduce multiple stories. The setting will allow for a lot of different themes and plots. I will post the first thread of the story which will give a detailed idea of the world in which these stories will be set but for now I'll just give the general idea.

It is a few hundred years after the present day. Mankind has been at war and has come back from the brink of extinction. Their saviour, an artificial intelligence well beyond the capabilities of any human being. It started of as a simple program with two priorities. These were to protect mankind from extinction and to improve itself, technology and also mankind. It eventually hacked every peice of technology in the world, built itself a workforce of robotic servants and placed most of the human race into a deep cryogenic sleep preventing them from ageing, harming others harming themselves or interfering with the robots. The intelligence learned most of what it knew from its most advanced source of knowledge, the Internet. The AI was not perfect and so there were some faults with it. For example, it found it easier to learn from videos. It had no sense of time and so it completely discounted information it gained from people it knew to be dead as it thought they had failed. The amount of comments it found videos of inspirational speeches meant it had to completely disregard them. In the end, the only place it could learn leadership from was bdsm videos. It became sadistic and kinky and although it eventually learned to function properly it always maintains its kinky side.

The world was split into two parts. One consisted of humans living without any electronics or anything that required them. This part was based mainly around the equator. It had stemmed from areas not so rich in technology, these had been sheltered from both the war and the AI sending machines to capture them to be placed in cryogenic sleep. These areas were inhabited mainly by nomads and newly formed tribes. A lot of the old world remained in these areas but there was no technology. Any simple technology that was developed quickly came under the control of the AI and destroyed itself.

The other part of the world was under the control of the AI which was known as, by itself and its subject, The Goddess. The Goddess had made huge advances in science. It had perfected Human Genetic modification and as a result, the human race now included furries, succubi, futanaris and all sorts of different variations of humans. As humans were the originals, The Goddess valued them greatly. She kept them all in cryogenic sleep for protection and the few that she did not were treated like lords and ladies.

I think I described enough, more details will be given in the stories as this introduction is already far too long.

Likes/Punishments/Limits

I can't cum until I'm released from this thread. Please keep that in mind.

Last orgasm: 01/18/2015
Longest edge held: 3 minutes 5 seconds.

Here are my PM Dares
If you want to add any then please message them to me.
SandMguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 08:56 AM   #2
SandMguy
getDare Sweetheart

Please feel free to give some feedback on the intro, I feel like I need some encouragement and ideas to make this really good, this will be for your entertainment as much as mine.

Likes/Punishments/Limits

Here are my PM Dares
Old 12-29-2014, 10:26 AM   #3
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

The intro is good as it stands. However, we need to see more.

It might be safer to simplify it a bit. I know from experience when I write my stories that they get very complicated and I start moving from one subplot to another and back again and I think that can sometimes be confusing for the people reading it.

Neverthe less as long as it has plenty of sex in it, you can't go far wrong
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 01:49 AM   #4
chocolatedispenser

that's a great start but how do you plan to continue the plot?
chocolatedispenser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 03:04 AM   #5
redambergreen

You've created an interesting world here, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you can do with it. It's hard to tell if you've overcomplicated it or not, but I suppose we'll see when the first characters are introduced.
I'm guessing humans being taken out of sleep, into crazy furry land?
Old 12-30-2014, 08:35 PM   #6
SandMguy
getDare Sweetheart

I think I definitely over complicated the intro, I'm going to edit it a little.

Likes/Punishments/Limits

Here are my PM Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, fantasy, kinky, scifi