Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 12-30-2014, 07:13 AM   #1
paulrocker69x
Baby Member

Key Shopping Trip with Unexpected Results

I was getting ready for my vacation and needed to find a swimsuit. I went to a store in the city where I heard they had a large selection of swimwear. I selected 4 suits and went to the changing area. There was no separate area for changing. There were dressing rooms spread out throughout the store. It was very crowded and I had to wait for one of the changing rooms to open up. One finally became available and I dashed inside. The room was fairly large, with a bench and a big mirror. There was a curtain that hung on a bar and covered the entrance to the changing room. In my haste I accidentally left the curtain open a bit. I didn't realize I left the curtain nearly half open and I took off all my clothes. I was completely naked. The store is always very crowded with people shopping for clothes. I picked up a bathing suit and held it up as I looked in the full length mirror. That’s when I realized the curtain was open.

I could see through the doorway by looking into the mirror. There were people walking by and they saw that I was naked and the curtain was open. As I stood there naked, realizing I was giving everyone a good view, I started feel a tingling between my legs. Could I be enjoying this? Some shoppers pointed as they walked by and laughed. I turned around and acted surprised the curtain was open and I went to the doorway and tried to close the curtain, but it wouldn't close. I was exposed to the entire store. My penis was getting harder and it was obvious to everyone I was enjoying the exposure. I moved to the entrance of the changing room and I tried to close the curtain. I started pulling the curtain but it was stuck. I jerked the curtain back and forth and this made my cock swing from side to side. People stopped and stared as I struggled with the changing room curtain. My penis was completely erect and throbbing. I was so aroused. A crowd was watching me. As I pulled on the curtain my dick rubbed against the heavy fabric. I pushed myself against edge of the curtain a few times as it swung by and I started cumming right there in the store while everyone watched. My legs were shaking and I held onto the curtain and came again and again. I was throbbing up and down and cumming. I was holding on to the curtain and rubbing my penis against it. A girl who worked at the store came over and apologized that the curtain was stuck.

I asked if I could use a different changing room and she said OK, and said "follow me." I had to walk naked, exposed in the store, following her to the next room. It wasn't right next to the one I was in, and I had to walk about 15 feet with my dick sticking out. I didn't know it at the time but there was a strand of cum dripping from my penis tip. I was humiliated to be on display like that. I felt a mixture of shame and arousal. How could I have just cum in front of so many people? What is wrong with me? And why was I was enjoying being naked in public? When we got to the next changing room she opened the curtain and we discovered a pretty college age girl was there trying on clothes. The girl in the room was surprised to see me standing in front of her naked. The store girl said "oops, sorry ma'am,” then turned to me and said “follow me" again as she walked out into the middle of the store. I didn't know what to do so I followed her. We walked right by all the shoppers who just stared at me. I was walking completely naked through the store, while people looked at me. My penis was standing straight out, pointing the way. When we reached the other side of the store there was a changing room next to the cash register. The shoppers who were on line at the check out turned and looked at me. Inside the changing room was a small stool and a large mirror. The girl led me inside and asked if I needed anything. She was staring at the pole between my legs so I looked down and noticed the cum dripping from my tip. I wiped the cum from the end and looked up at her. She smiled and then backed out, closing the curtain for me as she left. Then I remembered that I didn't have my clothes. I forgot them in the other changing room which was on the other side of the store.

Last edited by paulrocker69x; 12-30-2014 at 06:14 PM.
paulrocker69x is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk