Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 07-16-2011, 01:06 AM   #1
RussianRonaldo

Default Hypo Files...

okay so I see a bunch of hypo files around and I want to know if they actually work? After this question is answered feel free to share them and what they do in this thread
RussianRonaldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 01:36 AM   #2
mindphuk

I know hypnosis since a while and I can tell you that they work. That's said generally so far.

However there is no hypnosis (at least not per file), that can make normal people doing what they would not want. Besides of tricking hypnosis, what needs alot of practice and does not work on everyone, it is impossible to hypnotize someone if the one is fighting it.

Basically for 90% of the hypnosis one can say, that nothing works there what would not work without hypnosis, BUT with hypnosis it can become more intense and one can experience feelings or things, that would normally need alot of training for a normal adult person.

Hypnosis with files is somewhat special. Good and experienced hypnotists would normaly find a way that suits a subject. There is no general "magic formula" to put someone under. However the files have that certain problem, that they are made generally for everyone. That means 1st, it might need some training with the file to have a desired effect and 2nd, someone who seems to be immune to a certain file can still be a good subject for other hypnosis.

Additionally alot fail with using files because they expect too much. A desired effect can not be forced, it must just happen.

People are not computers and hypnosis is no magic. By that, the very core of hypnosis means working with people and conviction (NOT beliefs!).

So far briefly to a very multifarious topic...

Straight/Bi-curious, switch

Yes: Xdress, bondage, humilation, soft pain, cfnm, pictures (w/o face), cam, shaving bodyhair, ice, Xdress hidden (under "normal" clothes) anytime.
Maybe: Gay, cmnm, petplay, money, hard pain.
Reluctantly: Messy good clothes, destroying property, very long dares.
No: Naked outside at daytime, Xdress outside at daytime, family, involving people that know me, shaving head/brows, scat, blood, pet-food.
mindphuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 07:35 AM   #3
MasterPain
Distinguished Member

they only work as long as the desire for them to work exists... hypnosis is pretty close to BS if you get technical, and really only works if there is a deep desire for them to work.

but then is it the hypnosis working or the self reassurance?

penn and teller did a bullshit episode on it
MasterPain is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk