Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2011, 07:35 PM   #1
Manbearpig
getDare Expert

Default The Official Funbag Thread

Seeing as I only have 25 views on my blog, I am going to try something new. Welcome to the official Friday Funbag which we will be doing periodically on Fridays. I have done a few test ones this year and they have turned out okay but I would love this to be a very large scale things that make your Fridays enjoyable. If you have no idea what Funbag is, here is the last Funbag post I made in my blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manbearpig
Okay, so THIS FRIDAY Funbag will make it's triumphant return. For the new users or those of you who forgot, it is a time to ask me strange and odd questions and I will give strange and odd answers. Click here if you want to view a past one. So here is a needy list of things that would be great to make this work (in order of importance)

Questions
Great Moments in Bathroom History
Either a really good or really bad song/music video
A demotivational picture
A picture of someone or something eating something

If you can get me these things BY FRIDAY via PM I can get your answers and make this awesome! Thanks so much

Till Next Time Fitness Friends,

MBP
So, like I said, any submissions need to be in by Friday at noon central time (So GMT -6) via PM. If you have any questions about Funbag as well (what I accept, what is it, ect.) then they should be sent via PM as well. I hope this becomes something fun and enjoyable for everyone on getDare.

MBP

Edit: So since links don't show up in quotes, here is the first funbag: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=5034

Will not do: Anal, Messy, Public

Kik:Mbpgetdare
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk