Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 07-15-2011, 07:33 AM   #16
bodacious
Distinguished Member

Taboo. THAT'S the word I was looking for. The problem with most sexual acts that aren't vanilla is that they're perceived as taboo. Sodomy, pedophilia, zoophilia and necrophilia (I don't know why that popped in my head (not a fetish of mine) are all taboo for most "normal" Americans.

But with that said, who am I to judge someone who likes having sex with animals? If you can prove that the animal's psyche isn't being hurt, then more power to you. He's probably out telling his puppy pals about how he shagged his owner. As with every other fetish, someone will have a problem with it. But as long as it's illegal, there's nothing you can do about it. At least, that's my opinion. (then again, I think sodomy is illegal in my state and I willingly participate in that one).
Hard dicks make me horny
Spoiler:
Fuck you and your feelings. :)
bodacious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 08:12 AM   #17
MasterPain
Distinguished Member

incest in the animal kingdom is practiced quite often, to get a pure breed animal us humans force brother and sister animals to mate so the __________ breed line is more prominate...

is this wrong? not really because in nature a mating partner is a mating partner, animals dont think "eeeeeewwwwie im having sex with my sister"

now is beastiality wrong? nah, there is just a massave stigma making it a taboo for us humans to do it, but the same is said about anal sex, homosexuality, and the rest.

us humans make silly laws about everything exampled here

and it is quoted in the bible

Passage Exodus 22:19:

19 Whosoever lieth with a beast shall surely be put to death.

put to death by GOD

but is is wrong... no just taboo.. and i think that anything sexual is minor compared to being killed off for a simple sexual experementation..

other things God commands people put to death for:
man smiteth a man.. man smitheth his father or mother..
a man that curses his mother of father..
letting your animal out of the pen and it kills someone, the owner is killed..
working on the sabbath day...
homosexuality...
..... but that is not alll

ANY MAN THAT KILLS ANY MAN SHALL BE PUT TO DEATH....

so let me get this straight... a man sleeps with a animal, or working on a sunday.. he is to die... then that man who kills him is to die... and so on and so forth.... hummmmm nice...

but that is offtopic....

long story short... mankind made stupid laws since the dawn of time... and i dont judge what others have done sexualy.

Last edited by MasterPain; 07-15-2011 at 08:29 AM.
MasterPain is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk