Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 07-08-2011, 04:00 PM   #1
billjls467
Baby Member

Send a message via ICQ to billjls467
Default Is this high-risk t

And so I'm subsequently serious! I must get a tattoo. And I'm not really terrified! hahah
But yet wow.. Now I'm less than sure That is the suitable moment... All the family keep telling me hot months has always been the not so good period / never have a tattoo in the summertime / ultra violet rays is bad for the tattoo and so forth etc . .. Is most of that right??
I just mean it does look like there certainly is something in all those arguments.. hehe The sun's rays destroys a lot of stuff and then we understand how destructive it might be into your skin care also without getting a tattoo but then will it be surely that unpleasant? Precisely what is the most extreme thing that could occur to my tattoo? Will it be worthwhile getting that dangers?
I'm concerned if I will not do it right away, when I'm charged and full with my final choice, I could switch my mind and may not get those tattoo. I even stumbled upon the right tattoo store and the perfect tattoo (take a look here - with any luck , it's going to be my next libra sign tattoos let me know every thing you are thinking).
This could be complicated, I'm not sure what direction to go. Can you please contribute your opinions and experience? Maybe, did you have a tattoo in the summer time time and can tell me about that? Was it different? I'm really a beginner relating to tattoos.
Anyways, wish to read your comments! Let's hope I am going to like your feedback lol I cannot wait to have my prison tattoos!!!
Old 07-08-2011, 04:06 PM   #2
DarkAndEvil
getDare Sweetheart

People with tattoos still sunbathe, so it's not that much of a problem.

The key is go to a reputable tattooist - by which I mean someone who has been recommended by several people who have work by them. Really, don't skimp on this - a crap tattooist will screw it up, and body art is for life!

If you have questions, go ask the tattooist, they will help!
Old 07-10-2011, 09:29 PM   #3
Slut-laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by billjls467 View Post
I'm concerned if I will not do it right away, when I'm charged and full with my final choice, I could switch my mind and may not get those tattoo.
Well if you're concerned that waiting a few months might give you time to change your mind you may want to wait anyways. Getting a tatto is a permanent thing. You want to be a 100% sure about it.
Slut-laura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:43 PM   #4
whateveryouwant

UV rays/sun exposure are EXTREMELY dangerous to tattoos while they are still healing. Ive gotten two and one shop told me to wait 10 days and the other told me to wait 14 (I THINK...it was a while ago...but if the shop you go to doesn't give you specific aftercare instructions, you shouldnt be getting tattooed there). Either way, after the healing process, tanning still has the potential to fade your tats, so wear sunscreen, especially over the tat.

Other than that, I can only reiterate what other people have said...make sure you're 100% on what you want, cause they're for life! And for the love of god go to a good, reputable shop. But dont stop there, make sure the artist is great too. I got both of mine at very high end shops (one in NYC and one in DC). The guy in NYC was so helpful and worked so hard with me to get me exactly what I wanted. The guy in DC, although a very talented artist, was not as customer service oriented, although it ended up looking good.

/Obligatory tattoo speech
whateveryouwant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 10:50 PM   #5
DreamTreader
Account Banned

My tattooist said two weeks no sun. I trust the guy alot known him a few years... wait the couple months. Easier on the tattoo and if you dont want it then you shouldnt of gotten it in the first place.

P.s. dont keep it fully submerged in water either.
DreamTreader is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk