Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-11-2019, 11:07 AM   #1
lollyem

Female 12 Days of Nipple Teasing

Edit: Look at my blog post for rules & daily schedule.

Since we're coming up on Christmas, I decided to do a "12 Days of Denial" for myself, starting Friday. (I know technically it's supposed to start on Christmas day and last for 12 days after, but the way I'm doing this is I guess more like a 12 day advent calendar.) I have planned tasks to do for each day, and overarching rules for the 12 days, namely - no orgasm before Christmas, must edge at least 3 times a day.

I'd like to further my torment by making sure my nipples are nice and sensitive for the 12 days as well, but this is where I'm kind of drawing a blank. I can't wear clamps under my clothes at work because they're too noticeable, and clamps are generally how I sensitize them.

My request:
Give me tasks to do at work (discreetly, in the bathroom) and at home that will make my nipples more sensitive and keep me always in mind of my needy body.

Where possible, keep them short (~5-10 minutes for the ones at work, since i can't be missing for long periods of time). Depending on how well they work I may promote tasks to daily rules. If you have ideas for other daily rules, feel free to suggest them.

You can also add one edge per post if you want, to be added to that day's edges. No double posting please! Edit to add: By double posting I mean posting twice in a row. You can post as many times as you want, you just have to wait til someone else has posted before you can post again.

I'll be writing reports each day until Christmas or until the thread dies out, whichever comes first.

hello!
31/f/bi

My Return to Denial Thread

extended likes&limits
likes: pain & abuse, edging & denial, anal, DP, nipple play/pain, pussy/clit abuse, dice games, teasing, discreet public play, exercise based dares, my sex toys

hard limits: public, family, face photo, scat/urine, bestiality, excessive time requirements, blackmail, feet, messy, ice

Last edited by lollyem; 12-13-2019 at 09:41 AM.
lollyem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 11:37 AM   #2
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

Just a few ideas that come to mind. Not sure how well endowed you are or what you even do so some of these may not be doable.

-anytime you go to the bathroom you should suck on each nipple for at least a minute.

-get some sensitivity cream from the toy store and apply it to your nipples once an hour.

-skip wearing a bra for the next 12 days. If wearing a bra is a must cut holes for your nipples so they are always exposed and rubbing on your tops.

-if bra wearing is a must and nipple exposure isn't an option you can add tacks to your bra that sit directly on your nipples. If you go this route use a bra that is too small or a sports bra.

-apply nipple suction for 20 minutes before work, during lunch, and every 2 hours outside of work.

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872

Last edited by SirD; 12-11-2019 at 11:42 AM.
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 11:48 AM   #3
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollyem View Post
I'll be writing reports each day until Christmas or until the thread dies out, whichever comes first.
I guess that will be christmas

First of all, letīs add a daily edge, to keep you teased and horny.

Than I suggest kind of a rule, which would have the same effect.
Apply some kind of japanese mintoil (your arousal gel could work, too, but I donīt know the eaxact effect of it) to your nipples and clit each day in the morning, when you return home and before you go to bed. To keep you teased by it, it should be applied at work, too. Letīs say about every two hours.

I would also suggest to wear your plug with weighted ball at work...every day of course ;-)

Now here is a task for you to do at work:
Take earphones and your mobile with you. Go to the bathroom, into a cabine and lock it. Now get your tits out and put the earphones in. Start a video, a compliation of girls cumming and watch it / listen to it, while you play with your nipples. Pinch and twist them, pull them up and down and do it again ;-)
Of course this may end after 5 minutes to not get you into trouble.
Message me for a link, when you want the video choosen for you.

Additionaly this task can be done at home, too. In that case, you have to be naked, blindfolded, gagged, plugged and nipple clamped. Your hands behind your back or cuffed. Now listen to such a video for 30 minutes and feel the desperation built up...

Another thing for work can be to wear rubber bands on your nipples for a period of time, e.g. 2 hours a day.
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 12:00 PM   #4
Mongotheunjust

Add another edge.

If you have Bobby pins they make great concealed clamps and are small enough to fit inside bras.

A task for you: Next time you go to the bathroom take two pencils or pens with you. Tits out and clamp a nipple between the two writing utensils. Hold there pressing hard for a full minute. Repeat for the other nipple. Then rub your clit and play with your nipples for your remaining time.

Likes: humiliation objectification transformation pain and helplessness bondage and BDSM edging and punishments

Dislikes: feet, tickling

Limits: family members, longterm, death dismemberment kids scat and fisting
Mongotheunjust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 12:16 PM   #5
redcamel
getDare Addict

I'd suggest, if allowed by your dresscode at work (please describe), to go braless or with bra with holes for the nipples, as already suggested, applying a couple of small pieces of sandpaper on the internal surface of the garment in contact with your nipples of whatever you're wearing over (better if you wear something loose for a randomly stimulating effect). It would be unnoticeable and constantly reminding of the urges of your body, no need to go to the bathroom. Be careful to choose the right grain not to hurt your nipples instead of just making them sensitive (maybe better use some worn sandpaper). If it becomes too rough you could replace the sandpaper with something less abrasive (some rough fabric, a couple of buttons, two pieces of cork, crown caps or anything else could be suitable).
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 12:42 PM   #6
LordUpminster

Whenever you get a phone call within the following 20 minutes put a clothes peg on each nipple and then slap them off. Repeat 3 times.

Also add some icy-hot, vapour rub or similar to your nipples before bed.

Likes: Anal, teasing, hidden public, being dominant and submissive (switch), light/medium pain, light bondage, dice dares, webcams, rules and tasks, masturbation control, cum control.

Limits: Public, family, poo, blood.

Let's have some fun.
LordUpminster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 01:34 PM   #7
lollyem

These suggestions are awesome so far!

A little bit more info to help clarify some things:
I'm not well-endowed in the boob department (32C), but I can't go without a bra because my nipples are very prominent and I need to be professional in my workplace. At home or to run errands, I never wear a bra. But I can't cut holes in my bra (that's super expensive, also!!!) or go braless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirD View Post
Just a few ideas that come to mind. Not sure how well endowed you are or what you even do so some of these may not be doable.

-anytime you go to the bathroom you should suck on each nipple for at least a minute.

-get some sensitivity cream from the toy store and apply it to your nipples once an hour.

-skip wearing a bra for the next 12 days. If wearing a bra is a must cut holes for your nipples so they are always exposed and rubbing on your tops.

-if bra wearing is a must and nipple exposure isn't an option you can add tacks to your bra that sit directly on your nipples. If you go this route use a bra that is too small or a sports bra.

-apply nipple suction for 20 minutes before work, during lunch, and every 2 hours outside of work.
I received a similar suggestion to your second to last one about tacks in my bra, via PM. I will have to get some tacks and will make a tack pad insert so I don't ruin my bra and can insert it into a sports bra if I want. I'm definitely going to be adding daily nipple suction to my schedule, thank you for that task!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongotheunjust View Post
Add another edge.

If you have Bobby pins they make great concealed clamps and are small enough to fit inside bras.
I just tried this and it's surprisingly effective! I could only handle it for about 20 minutes. I think I'm going to give myself a goal of wearing them for a total of 2 hours (not consecutively) while I'm at work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
I'd suggest, if allowed by your dresscode at work (please describe), to go braless or with bra with holes for the nipples, as already suggested, applying a couple of small pieces of sandpaper on the internal surface of the garment in contact with your nipples of whatever you're wearing over (better if you wear something loose for a randomly stimulating effect). It would be unnoticeable and constantly reminding of the urges of your body, no need to go to the bathroom. Be careful to choose the right grain not to hurt your nipples instead of just making them sensitive (maybe better use some worn sandpaper). If it becomes too rough you could replace the sandpaper with something less abrasive (some rough fabric, a couple of buttons, two pieces of cork, crown caps or anything else could be suitable).
I'll try out the sandpaper in shirt on a day when I'm not at work, maybe running out to do Christmas shopping?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeonmaster View Post
I guess that will be christmas

First of all, letīs add a daily edge, to keep you teased and horny.

Than I suggest kind of a rule, which would have the same effect.
Apply some kind of japanese mintoil (your arousal gel could work, too, but I donīt know the eaxact effect of it) to your nipples and clit each day in the morning, when you return home and before you go to bed. To keep you teased by it, it should be applied at work, too. Letīs say about every two hours.

I would also suggest to wear your plug with weighted ball at work...every day of course ;-)

Another thing for work can be to wear rubber bands on your nipples for a period of time, e.g. 2 hours a day.
I have used the arousal gel on my nipples before and it didn't do anything. I'll look up Japanese mint oil and see if I can acquire some!

I was planning on wearing my smaller plug every day, I think I'll flip a coin each day to see if I have to wear the weighted one that day.

Rubber bands on nipples isn't super safe for long periods of time. Plus I'm kind of scared of doing it now, once I rubber banded my nipples too tight and too long and one of them went numb! When I took off the bands it stayed numb for a little while, then all the feeling returned kind of like when your hand falls asleep from the circulation being cut off. Either way it scared me and I'm hesitant to do it for longer than a minute or two now.

I think I'm going to make myself up a calendar or to-do list of some kind so I can keep track of things and assign tasks to days when I have time.

hello!
31/f/bi

extended likes&limits
likes: pain & abuse, edging & denial, anal, DP, nipple play/pain, pussy/clit abuse, dice games, teasing, discreet public play, exercise based dares, my sex toys

hard limits: public, family, face photo, scat/urine, bestiality, excessive time requirements, blackmail, feet, messy, ice
The following user says Thank You to lollyem for this post:
Old 12-11-2019, 04:22 PM   #8
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollyem View Post
I'll try out the sandpaper in shirt on a day when I'm not at work, maybe running out to do Christmas shopping?
Ok, good idea. And since you clarified that you can't go at work without a bra 'cause of your prominent (yummy...) nipples, you could try sandpaper also at work... inside the bra
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 09:01 PM   #9
lollyem

All these suggestions have made me eager to start, so instead of waiting for Friday, I'll be starting a day early, tomorrow! The extra edges that have already been assigned will count towards tomorrow's edges. Today I ordered Japanese mint oil, tiger balm, and a clit clamp (which is basically a tweezer style clamp that should push my clit forward but not be unbearable, I plan to wear it under my clothes as much as possible). Those items should arrive on Friday, so it'll be a good starting gift for my advent of denial!

Tomorrow I will begin my schedule of daily nipple suction and wearing a plug for most of the day. I flipped a coin and will be wearing the weighted plug. I'll also do a couple of the tasks I can do in the bathroom, as I am able. If all goes to plan I'll be able to wear the tack bra to work on Friday.

I was going to let myself come one last time before the event on Thursday, but since I'm already starting the tasks, I decided to make my denial sentence a little longer and not give myself that orgasm. My last orgasm was on Sunday! I was thinking of giving myself the chance to come about halfway through the 12 days by using edgemeplease.com and let it decide, but I will probably make a poll for that when it comes up.

Thank you to everyone who has suggested things here and over PM, I'll check in again tomorrow to let you all know how I'm doing.

hello!
31/f/bi

extended likes&limits

Old 12-12-2019, 05:40 AM   #10
beof95
Distinguished Member

after someone talks to you and they turn away to leave showing you their back start rubbing your nipples until they walk away and out of sight

likes: humiliation, control, degradation, pain, nipple play, sissy, pet play, tease, denial, rules, tpe, cnc,...
Dislikes: pee, writing/typing lines, corner time, long discomfort, messy,...
limits: family/friends, illegal, blood, scat, permanent, diepers, full public,...
PM dares/RULES/TOYS
beof95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 09:41 AM   #11
PainMakerM

Default Small warning

When you use bobby pins or sime clamps or any other things which press your skin/bodyparts don't use them more than 20minutes at the timeLLonger might cause
tissue damages.But break afterwards and then bobbypins,clamps etc can use again!
PainMakerM is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to PainMakerM for this post:
Old 12-12-2019, 11:56 AM   #12
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

one edge more from me.

glue sandpaper in your bra that you nippel will scrub at them.
Wear the bra with sandpaper for an half hour.

When you go on toilet at work fo completly naked clamp your nipples and edge before you piss and spank your pussy 25 times when your ready.

Kik: DenMa5
Master_of_humiliate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 10:21 PM   #13
lollyem

Daily report time!

I started out my day by getting in my 20 minutes of nipple suction. I'm glad no one was around to see because I probably looked ridiculous: I had gotten dressed first so I had my shirt pulled up and my bra pulled down with my breasts pushed up. Then I put in my plug with the weighted ball. One thing I really like about this plug is that the neck is wider than most other long-wear plugs, but it still has a T-bar to keep it snug and in place. It just means that it has a more intense feeling during the day. Plus the plug itself is bigger then the small one I usually use. It's a bit harder to wear for longer periods of time, due to the intensity, but the reward is the nice rumbly feelings from the weighted ball (and let's be honest, the intense, sometimes overwhelming sensations of being stretched all day is also lovely).

I kept the suction on while I finished getting ready, put makeup on, got my lunch together, etc. It was honestly super hot to see myself in the mirror like that, my nipples getting longer and fuller in the devices, while I was doing "normal" things like putting on mascara.

At work, I completed Dungeonmaster's task:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeonmaster View Post
Now here is a task for you to do at work:
Take earphones and your mobile with you. Go to the bathroom, into a cabine and lock it. Now get your tits out and put the earphones in. Start a video, a compliation of girls cumming and watch it / listen to it, while you play with your nipples. Pinch and twist them, pull them up and down and do it again ;-)
Of course this may end after 5 minutes to not get you into trouble.
Message me for a link, when you want the video choosen for you.
He sent me a link to a video of girls making themselves come, which was torturous for me as I was supposed to be only playing with my nipples and couldn't even touch my needy clit. After the video, I put the bobby pins on my nipples, edged twice, and went back to work.

I wore the bobby pins for 20 minute increments, with at least a half hour break, a total of four times while I was at work.
I did 10 minutes of suction on my lunch break (time constraints mean I couldn't do it for longer). I edged three times during that. In the afternoon, I did Mongotheunjust's task, and edged two more times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongotheunjust View Post

A task for you: Next time you go to the bathroom take two pencils or pens with you. Tits out and clamp a nipple between the two writing utensils. Hold there pressing hard for a full minute. Repeat for the other nipple. Then rub your clit and play with your nipples for your remaining time.
Also, I applied arousal gel to my clit once every two hours or so.

As I'm typing this up, I'm doing my evening suction. My nipples are already very sensitive, and I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings for them.

I wasn't able to go to the store to get tacks for the tack bra pads, so I'm moving that task to Monday.

Tomorrow I will be wearing my small plug and kegel balls, and keeping up with the nipple suction & bobby pins.

Don't forget that you can add edges to my day if you want! My pussy is both loving and hating this denial, I've been constantly wet all day.

Thank you to all so far who have suggested tasks and given me edges to do!

hello!
31/f/bi

extended likes&limits

Old 12-12-2019, 10:24 PM   #14
lollyem

Quote:
Originally Posted by beof95 View Post
after someone talks to you and they turn away to leave showing you their back start rubbing your nipples until they walk away and out of sight
I'm sorry, I won't be able to do this task as I work in an open area around many people. Public is a limit of mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PainMakerM View Post
When you use bobby pins or sime clamps or any other things which press your skin/bodyparts don't use them more than 20minutes at the timeLLonger might cause
tissue damages.But break afterwards and then bobbypins,clamps etc can use again!
Thank you for this warning! I saw this post earlier today and made sure not to exceed 20 minutes for any clamp use. I want to be sensitive but not damaged!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_of_humiliate View Post
one edge more from me.

glue sandpaper in your bra that you nippel will scrub at them.
Wear the bra with sandpaper for an half hour.

When you go on toilet at work fo completly naked clamp your nipples and edge before you piss and spank your pussy 25 times when your ready.
I did this edge today and I will do the task tomorrow! Thank you!

hello!
31/f/bi

extended likes&limits

Old 12-13-2019, 12:22 AM   #15
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Well, I don't have the time to type out a detailed task, but I can add an edge

Btw the rubber band thing was meant to be done for a total of two hours, not consecutive. But it is ok, when you don't feel comfortable with it. I'll come up with something else soon.

What about a little dice roll once you read this, take your chances

1: cut your daily edges in half for today
2: double the time period for all tasks today
3: once you return home, clamp your nipples (20 minutes on, 30 off) until you go to bed.
4: cut the time period for todays tasks in half
5: tease your nipples every time you enter and leave a bathroom today
6: Jackpot - double your daily edges
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk