Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-17-2020, 06:06 PM   #1
Annabella
Account Banned

Default Punish my worthless clit (22/f)

I have gotten bored with my usual playtime. I'm looking for fun and interesting things to do.
I have a small bullet vibe, an anal plug, and some household items

Please give me dates to do
Kik:anna_bella_22
Annabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 06:14 PM   #2
luckee101

Write down how long you think it will take to have an orgasm from the vibe. use your underwear or gentle tape to hold it in place, and get a timer. Turn it on and don't touch it until the timer finishes, then turn it off immediately. You'll likely be unsatisfied, or have to endure the vibration longer than you want. If you didn't cum, you're not allowed to.

Report back on how it went. Do this again in 1 hour without changing the time and one more time an hour after that.
luckee101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 06:15 PM   #3
Hellrider7923

Well for the next day, you should wear your anal plug and bullet vibe the whole time. And the vibrator should be on every time you leave your home.

Limits: Crossdressing(except panties), something too public, cum eating, anal, pain, scat eating
Hellrider7923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 03:56 AM   #4
Devildom1994
getDare Sweetheart

Hello Annabelle. I have a task for you.
First of all do a crotch rope with a knot right on your clit. Make it fairly tight. Now stuff your mouth with a pair of used panties. Lay down on your bed and use the vibe to edge once. Now take a hairbrush and slap your pussy 15 times hard. Make sure the knot is right on your clit. Now edge again and slap. Like this, you shall edge ten times and after each edge you shall slap your pussy 15 times hard.

Devil 😈

Likes: Pain play, Bondage, Public, Control, Insertions, Orgasm control/denial, Humiliation and degradation

Limits: Ageplay, Blackmail, roleplay, rape play

Kik: devildom1994

Proud Owner and Protector of Pouty_face
Devildom1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 04:25 AM   #5
Littlesass

Put a pin on clit and vibe it until you cum!
No interest: Wedgies, diapers, mess.
Dislikes: clit torture, ruined orgasm.
NO: Scat, piss, blood, family/friends, pics/vids, audios.
Toys: dildo, plug, pegs, collar with clamps, spatula, belt.
Littlesass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 06:07 AM   #6
johank
getDare Sweetheart

Default dares

Hey! I have some bondage dares for you. Choose one or do both!

1. Breast bondage. Go for a walk in a public place while tits bound as follows: Tie your tits (each tit separately and rope close to body. ) strong enough to keep the rope in place. Wear a bra (tighter is better) and shirt and a skirt/dress. If this would be too visible, use not so tight shirt or dress or wear a jacket

2. Knee bondage. Bound your legs just above the knees tightly together. Wear a long dress/skirt to cover up the ropes. And heels! (maybe a long pencil stile skirt/dress that is tight at knees will work best. It will make the bondage slightly more invisible and also the walking will looks more natural, as the skirt/dress itself limits the movement of legs) When bound and dressed, you should go for a walk in a public place for eg 10-15 min.

Let me know how it went. J
johank is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit, cunt, pain, punishment, pussy