Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-20-2017, 09:06 AM   #1
cbecker

Default 36/f Printed out some photos and...

Hey!

I want to request some arousing and creative dares for me to do within the next 2 hours. There is a little free time I have left, until my daughter arrives at home and I am so aroused right now, I am willing to do something that normally would cross my limits.

I have just printed out two photos of mine, showing my cunt in closeup after I was using my favorite vacuum pumping toy on it. To all who don't know what that is, just imagine a small suction cup with a pumping ball handle that releases the air inside the cup. When I place that on my cunt, it get's enlarge by the low pressure (and so does it's sensivity). Usually my labia and clitoris end up really meaty and fat swollen, it's a really extreme and bizarre view.

So with these photos I would like you to give me some dares. For example "losing" them at some public or private places. I can reach any place within my city with my car, if there is anything certain you have in mind. Any unusual ideas? Anything that doesn't bring me into jail at least?

Last edited by cbecker; 01-20-2017 at 09:30 AM.
cbecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2022, 11:46 PM   #2
DareRickPlease

I have many years ago done a little play in this area as well. both as sub or as dom.

I loved it when I was made to print a pic of mine where I was fully nude and hard, and the pic was from knees to shoulders.
I had to "lose it" in an envellop, and write "Readme (18+)" on the envellop.
Inside a note on the back of my pic was added : "Sorry if this pic of my sub shocks you. You can help him. If you KIK me, that this needs to stop, I will no longer drop his pics around. You could also just ask me for more."

It showed the KIK ID of the person I was playing this with. So I wouldnt know if and what she receieved on KIk, unless she would tell me.

if you feel like it, fill in this form this form

== Results from http://bdsmtest.org/ ==
98% Exhibitionist
95% Switch
93% Rope Bunny
93% Voyeur
88% Experimentalist
86% Submissive
DareRickPlease is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags