Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-20-2021, 09:09 PM   #1
SyntheticSystem

Default Looking for couple dares/tasks/rules

Hello, I'm looking for ideas for tasks/dares/rules for me and my trans masc partner. He's my dominate, and is gonna spend a few days with me starting on Tuesday, so I was hoping for ideas for rules or tasks we could do while we're not in person and when we are together too.

Main kinks for us are: bondage, degrading, anal(me receiving) edging, control cg/l, petplay, sado-masocism, and public/ semi-publoc. And I want to try diapers and wetting/ bathroom control with them. They're open to trying it, too.

Thanks in advance!

21/non-binary, amab/pansexual/ submissive
Kik: synthetic.ghost

Glitch is a little diaper baby, and should be kept padded

Likes & Limits
SyntheticSystem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 07:05 AM   #2
SyntheticSystem

Looking for help again! I recently confessed a fantasy to my daddy about wanting to be "forced" to be little or a pet for an extended amount of time, like a whole day or even a whole weekend and long story short they said they'd love to! It'll be a couple of weeks before we have the time to, but we're going to spend a weekend doing it. Now all I need is help coming up with rules that they can enforce to ensure that I am made to be a little/pet (we decided to do a mix of both, but with it leaning more towards little)
We have diapers, a sippy cup, a paci, tails, ears, and bdsm/ bondage gear. We also plan to make diy mittens by securing oven mitts on both my hands. I'd appreciate any suggestions, the more strict, in-depth or restrictive (for me) the better. Thanks in advance!

(we won't be using a bowl to eat and drink out of, tho)

Likes & Limits
Old 05-18-2021, 07:49 AM   #3
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyKitten View Post
Looking for help again! I recently confessed a fantasy to my daddy about wanting to be "forced" to be little or a pet for an extended amount of time, like a whole day or even a whole weekend and long story short they said they'd love to! It'll be a couple of weeks before we have the time to, but we're going to spend a weekend doing it. Now all I need is help coming up with rules that they can enforce to ensure that I am made to be a little/pet (we decided to do a mix of both, but with it leaning more towards little)
We have diapers, a sippy cup, a paci, tails, ears, and bdsm/ bondage gear. We also plan to make diy mittens by securing oven mitts on both my hands. I'd appreciate any suggestions, the more strict, in-depth or restrictive (for me) the better. Thanks in advance!

(we won't be using a bowl to eat and drink out of, tho)
Well for the pet play ,you won't be wearing any clothes

Also as on all 4's so attach a collar on you ...No taking bath,if you have to pee do like a dog and same with scat...
No eating them as it is a limit

And if you aren't doing anything then htey will attach a collar to a fixed object so you can't move and you have to stay minimum 30 minutes everytime you are not busy or are free...
Also you won't be sleeping in the bed ,instead will be chained in the house with collar ....

Then for everyday you will go on a walk of possible but wear slutty clothes for that...

Also if you like too much restrictions then you can only use one word for the entire weekend i.e. woof....

Nothing else ....

Also they may spank you and treat you any way they want...

See this if you more intense then will give it...

While eating,you will be blindfolded and also make sure every day you will be blindfolded for at least 3 hours..If they want stay more time blindfolded...

See and tell if I should intensify it or add something

Last edited by Daremaster04; 05-18-2021 at 07:51 AM.
Daremaster04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 08:03 AM   #4
SyntheticSystem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daremaster04 View Post
Well for the pet play ,you won't be wearing any clothes

Also as on all 4's so attach a collar on you ...No taking bath,if you have to pee do like a dog and same with scat...
No eating them as it is a limit

And if you aren't doing anything then htey will attach a collar to a fixed object so you can't move and you have to stay minimum 30 minutes everytime you are not busy or are free...
Also you won't be sleeping in the bed ,instead will be chained in the house with collar ....

Then for everyday you will go on a walk of possible but wear slutty clothes for that...

Also if you like too much restrictions then you can only use one word for the entire weekend i.e. woof....

Nothing else ....

Also they may spank you and treat you any way they want...

See this if you more intense then will give it...

While eating,you will be blindfolded and also make sure every day you will be blindfolded for at least 3 hours..If they want stay more time blindfolded...

See and tell if I should intensify it or add something
The sensory deprivation would be a great punishment! I have ear muffs and blindfolds we can use. He's going to secure mitts on my hands so I can't use them to eat or hold stuff.
I dunnno if i said this in the original post, but we're doing a mix of abdl and pet play with it leaning more towards abdl, so I'll be wearing a diaper, but I will still have to crawl around and wear the collar and ears, etc.
We will be in their apartment for the whole time, but we both would love to try more public/ exhibitionist play so we might try the walking.

If you wanna get real indepth, I can pm you the list of rules and punishments we have already thought of. I haven't given much thought to daily tasks tho.

(The reason we go towards rules is cause it gives it more structure since this is gonna be a first for both of us, and being bratty and being punished is a big part of the fun for both of us)

Thank you for your ideas!

Likes & Limits
Old 05-18-2021, 08:08 AM   #5
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Quote:
The sensory deprivation would be a great punishment! I have ear muffs and blindfolds we can use. He's going to secure mitts on my hands so I can't use them to eat or hold stuff.
I dunnno if i said this in the original post, but we're doing a mix of abdl and pet play with it leaning more towards abdl, so I'll be wearing a diaper, but I will still have to crawl around and wear the collar and ears, etc.
We will be in their apartment for the whole time, but we both would love to try more public/ exhibitionist play so we might try the walking.

If you wanna get real indepth, I can pm you the list of rules and punishments we have already thought of. I haven't given much thought to daily tasks tho.

(The reason we go towards rules is cause it gives it more structure since this is gonna be a first for both of us, and being bratty and being punished is a big part of the fun for both of us)

Ya pm me the rules and also what type of things would you like to do more?
Are spanks okay
I will see the pm and tell
Old 05-18-2021, 08:09 AM   #6
EnigmaticBunni

Since you are both curious or willing to try diapers, both of you should both put one on and then see who stays dry longest. If you win and he wets he gets to flog you till he leaks. If he wins you will get flogged till you leak.

Flogging can be replaced with any play

Likes and limits
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94313

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95880

Kik: enigmaticbunni

EnigmaticBunni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 08:09 AM   #7
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Quote:

And are you male and female and same question for your partner
Old 05-18-2021, 08:16 AM   #8
SyntheticSystem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daremaster04 View Post
And are you male and female and same question for your partner
I'm nonbinary, but assigned male at birth, my partner is trans-male, assigned female at birth

Likes & Limits
Old 05-18-2021, 08:21 AM   #9
SyntheticSystem

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaticBunni View Post
Since you are both curious or willing to try diapers, both of you should both put one on and then see who stays dry longest. If you win and he wets he gets to flog you till he leaks. If he wins you will get flogged till you leak.

Flogging can be replaced with any play
That'd be a fun idea to try sometime, but what we're planning on doing is to make a set of rules and tasks centered around "forced" abdl and petplay for me. It's been a fantasy of mine for a while to spend a extended period of time being "forced" to be regressed or in pet space.

but we'll definitely have to try that sometime, if they'd be interested in trying on diapers (as far as I can tell they much prefer them on me, lol)

Likes & Limits

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abdl, dom and sub, forced, petplay, rules